Chrisy's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers

I was laying on my bed, my eyes closed, stroking my hardening cock, thinking back to the first time I made love to Carly. I had just finished fucking the daylights out of her mother on a picnic table after a late night tourney game. I was lying back on the table watching the stars when Carly startled me when she sat down next to me. She started out thanking me for "taking care" of her mom since she and Carly's dad were always fighting and were going to get a divorce once Carly started college. Well talking led to cuddling which led to making out which led to hot passionate sex on the same table. I remembered seeing her flaming red pubic hair shaved into an arrow pointing to her little slit. Even though she wasn't a virgin, I remembered how tight her hole was when I entered her hot wet tunnel, her walls contracting, massaging and caressing my shaft as I slowly stroked my dick. I pictured the look on her face as her orgasm tore through her body as I stroked faster. I was getting closer and closer to exploding when I felt another hand on my shaft. Opening my eyes, I saw Carly sitting next to me in her birthday suit, her hand now wrapped around my shaft, gently caressing it.

"I hope you were thinking about me." she began. "Cause I've been thinking about you since I got here and saw you on the patio. I thought back to the first time you made love to me, the other times I came to you when I was horny. I wanted to jump on you right then, feel you throbbing inside me again. When Brandi said about having you in her butt, I almost lost it. I remembered the look of ecstasy on my mother's face that night while you were on your knees behind her sliding your glistening shaft in and out of her ass. I remembered asking her about it after she and my dad divorced, how she told me that not every woman enjoyed it but she did. I thought how I always wanted to try it but was afraid my boyfriends or husband would think I'm perverted." she went on.

"Coach, I know you won't think that way and I really would like to try it. Would you please." Her voice trailed off as she leaned forward and took my big red head in her mouth and started sucking on it.

Sitting up, I lifted her head of my cock and held her tight against me, whispering in her ear, "I'd be honored, Carly. It's going to hurt some initially but I'll go slow and be as gentle as I can. If you want to stop, I'll understand." She didn't say anything, just nodded against my chest.

After laying her on her back on the bed, I opened the drawer of the night stand, grabbed the tube of KY jelly and laid it on the bed beside her before kneeling on the bed between her wide spread legs. Looking down, I giggled slightly as I saw she still had that flaming red arrow of hair pointed toward her puffy wet lips. Lifting her legs and placing the back of her knees on my shoulders, I began lightly kissing her thighs, working my way towards her core. As I got closer, I could feel the heat emanating from her hole, I could smell the intoxicating aroma being released by her body. I thought I had placed my mouth on a hot frying pan when I covered her mound with my mouth. Looking up, I saw her eyes were glazed over and her mouth was wide open, she was twirling her hard nipples between her fingers as I began licking her juicy slit, lapping up her sweet nectar that was flowing out of her like a river. I thought we were both going to get thrown off the bed as she bucked violently when my tongue found her hard clit and started flicking it. I gathered up some of her juices on my forefinger and I felt her flinch when I first touched her tight little rosebud as I continued licking her slit and sucking her clit.

Gathering up more of her natural lubrication, I again placed my finger against her asshole and started pushing. I was initially met with resistance as she clenched her ass tight but with my continued sucking of her pussy and pressure on her rosebud, her sphincter finally relaxed and my finger slipped in to the knuckle. I felt her hand grab my wrist and hold it and her rectal muscle clamp down tightly, not allowing me to penetrate any more. Turning my attention back to her clit, I began sucking harder while keeping the finger in her asshole still. As I kept up my assault on her clit, I slipped my thumb into her pussy and began rubbing the thin membrane separating the two holes between my thumb and forefinger causing her to release the grip she had on my wrist and allowing my forefinger to penetrate completely into her rectum. I was rocking my thumb and finger in and out of her, sucking and licking when I heard her take in a big breath of air and her body tense up. Suddenly her body started convulsing as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks ejecting my thumb and finger. Looking up I could see her mouth wide open but no sound was coming out just a rush of air escaping her lungs. When she had settled down, I again lifted her up and held her still slightly trembling body against me.

"Wow!!" was all she gasped.

Reaching beside her, I picked up the tube of KY Jelly, squeezed a big glob into her hand and placed it against my throbbing manhood. After she finished lathering me up and getting me nice and lubricated, I placed her on her hands and knees before me. I then squeezed a blob of the KY jelly on her asshole and slid the tip inside her and give the tube another big squeeze. Grabbing a couple pillows, I placed them under her stomach. Holding my slippery shaft in my hand, I slowly started rubbing my throbbing head up and down her crack, smearing the lubricant all over her ass. Placing my blood engorged head against her puckered little rosebud and my hands on her hips, I began pushing forward. I could feel her getting tense.

"Just relax Carly, if it's too uncomfortable just raise your right hand and I'll stop. I don't want to hurt you."

"'K Coach." She gasped as I pushed forward again causing my head to pop through her sphincter and remained still letting her get used to me being inside her. After a moment, I gently pushed forward once more until about half my shaft was now imbedded in her rectum. When I stopped this time, I felt her anal muscles squeezing down, trying to force me back out. I could sense there was discomfort, her head shook back and forth, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. I really thought she was going to raise her hand when without warning, she pushed back hard against me, her ass cheeks slamming against my stomach as she impaled herself completely on my aching shaft. Again her reflexive muscles clamped down trying to expel the intruder.

I could hear her gasping, taking short quick breaths like they teach you in Lamaze class. I just waited for her to relax. After a few moments, I felt her slide forward about a half inch then slide back. She continued doing this, each time sliding forward a little more until when she slid forward, only my head was still inside her. I could sense from her actions that there was no longer any discomfort, so I began rocking back as she pulled forward and the pushing forward as she pushed back. It wasn't long before we had a nice rhythm going and I saw her look back at me with a big smile while giving me a thumbs up with her right hand.

I could feel that I was getting close to coming and didn't want to explode before she had her orgasm. Reaching around her it found her hard little nubbin and started rubbing it furiously with my finger while I picked up the pace of sawing in and out of her tight rectal canal. It wasn't much longer before she sucked in a large breath of air, slammed back against me and her muscles clamped down tight on my shaft as her head tossed back and forth wildly. I couldn't hold out any longer, my balls contracted sending my sperm flying up my shaft, filling her bowels with my hot juices. I had never cum so hard or long in my life, my heart was racing as I collapsed onto the bed beside. Leaning over me, Carly gave me a big kiss.

"Like mother, like daughter." She chuckled as she snuggled up against me and fell asleep. I passed out a few minutes later.

When I awoke the next morning, Carly was gone.

CHAPTER 3 -- Friday, Rehersal Time

I was walking down the steps just as the four girls were heading out the door.

"See you at rehearsal Pops." Chrisy said as she ran out the door. "Later darling.' I replied not sure if she heard mas as the door was slamming shut just as I spoke.

The rest of the day was a whirlwind of activity for me as I picked up my tux, made sure everything was set for the Bachelor Party I arranged for after the rehearsal dinner, did a little last minute shopping, called the resort where Chrisy and Mark were going for their honeymoon to make sure everything I requested would be waiting upon their arrival.

When I got back home, there was a note on my computer, "See you at rehearsal, DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!!! Love Chrisy" I took a quick shower, got dressed and left for the church. The entire wedding party was standing in the lobby when I arrived a few seconds before rehearsal was to start.

"I'm glad you have to ride with me tomorrow." Chrisy said as I gave her a hug.

"Let's get started." Said David, the wedding planner.

It was when all the bridesmaids were lined up that I noticed who the other three bridesmaids were, Ashley, Melissa and Michele. Chrisy had the entire Diamond Gals original team as her bridal court. After what seemed like the hundredth time walking through the ceremony and making changes here and there, we went next door to the church banquet hall for dinner. Somehow there was a mix up in time and dinner wouldn't be ready for about 45 minutes. There were a lot of wedding receptions held here and we were told that the couple always left a few bottles of alcohol as a tip, and we were welcome to drink for free while we waited. Finally something that didn't cost me anything I thought to myself. I was talking to Ashley, Melissa and Michele catching up on what they'd been up to the past 5 years when I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I was standing at the urinal, just about finished pissing when I felt a pair of tits press against my back as a hand reached around and grabbed on to my cock.

"Need any help?" the person behind me cooed as she started massaging my now hardening cock.

I turned my head trying to see who was giving me a hand job but couldn't see since she didn't come up to my shoulders.

"HMMMM!!!! Now I know what everyone was talking about." she moaned as my manhood grew to it full length as her soft hand continued stroking me.

My mind raced trying to figure out who this mystery lady was. It couldn't be one of the bridesmaids since the only one that short was Brandi and I couldn't feel a baby bump.

"I can't wait to wrap my lips around this wonderful piece of meat, have it stuffed inside me my horny hole, feel it erupt and coat my inside with your hot sticky cum. But we don't have time for that now." she said sexily as she let go of my aching shaft.

It finally dawned on me who this vixen could be, it was Lena, my daughters future mother-in-law. Turning quickly, my cock slapped her in the side.

"Easy Mac, you could really hurt someone with that weapon. We can continue this later, during the Bachelor and Bachelorette parties." She said as she hurried out the door.

What the fuck I thought to myself as I waited for my dick to soften before putting my dick back in my pants, zipping up and returning to the bar. All through dinner, Lena kept doing sexually suggestive things, smiling at me as she would suck on one of her fingers after dipping it in her glass of wine.

After dinner, the limos took the girls to their party and the guys to ours which were about 2 blocks apart. It wasn't more than twenty minutes after the parties began that I got a text message, "Meet me outside in 10 minutes." Making an excuse that I was too old for this, I grabbed my suit jacket and headed out the door. When I got outside, there was a driver standing at the back door to one of the girl's limos.

"Good evening sir." He said with a slightly British accent, "I hope you enjoy the ride."

When I got in, the driver closed the door plunging the interior into total darkness. I could hear some rustling and could barely make out a shadow toward the front of the limo as my eyes adjusted to the darkness and the limo started moving. I could barely see a body lying on her side on the seat toward the middle of the limo. As I slid along the seat getting closer to where she lay, I almost shot my wad when I noticed that she was completely naked. I stopped for a moment to shed my own clothes before continuing my journey along the seat to join her. When my thigh met the bottom of her feet, I gently lifted them up and kept sliding closer. I stared massaging the satiny smooth calves while lightly kissing her lovely legs moving steadily toward her core.

I was about half way up her thigh with my kisses when she quickly turned on her back, throwing her top leg over my head, the crook of her knee against the back of my neck and started pulling my head downward. Teasingly, I resisted her action by pushing back against her leg. Not to be denied, she threw her other leg around my neck and started pulling harder. My god I thought to myself, she's quite strong for a tiny middle aged lady. Suddenly, the lights came on, temporarily blinding me, causing me to relax and allowing me to be pulled down. I thought my cheek was on fire as it was pulled tightly against a very hot and wet pussy. I remained still for a moment allowing my eyes to adjust to the now lighted interior of the limo before turning my head and latching my mouth on the furnace like mound before me, giving it a big lick from the bottom to the top. When my tongue flicked across the hard little nubbin at the top, her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me even tighter against her.

"YESSSSSSSS COACHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

My eyes flew wide open as I looked up and saw two twinkling baby blue eyes staring back at me. It wasn't Lena but Shelly, the long legged ex-centerfielder of the Diamond Gals. "Surprised???" she asked.

I just stared dumbfounded, "What the...." I started.

"Don't ask." Shelly interrupted as she was pushing my head back toward her bald peach, "We'll explain later."

"Wemmmmmpphhh." I muttered as she squeezed my head with her thighs and held it tight against her hot slippery mound.

"Yes 'we'" I faintly heard through the headlock of Shelly's strong thighs as I felt a pair of lips encircle my blood engorged head and began humming the National Anthem as she inched her way down my throbbing shaft.

Holy fuck I thought that could only be Melissa, remembering the first time she did that to me at one of the tournaments. I went back to licking and sucking on Shelly's tasty pussy while Mel continued the wonderful blowjob.

Relaxing her vise like grip on my head and pushing it away from her twat, Shelly jumped up and started pushing my onto my back. "Not enough time for that." she said as she straddled me. Mel held my cock straight up allowing Shelly to impale herself with one swift thrust downward.

"Just like that night on the picnic bench in Towanda after you caught Shelly and me eating each other." Mel said as she straddled my head and pushed her dripping cunt down against my lips.

"When you took my virginity." Shelly sighed as she started bouncing up and down on my shaft.

"When you ate my pussy better than Shelly." Mel chimed in as she rocked back and forth on my extended tongue.

"When you gave me the greatest orgasm I ever had." Shelly moaned as she massaged every inch of my manhood with her pulsing vaginal walls before lifting herself off me and quick as a blink switched places with Mel.

"How gentle you were when you deflowered me, talking softly to me in between eating Shelly's pussy." Mel continued as she bucked up and down wildly.

"How you just held us tightly against you after we were finished. Making us feel special." Shelly sighed and I rammed my tongue in and out of her hot hole.

"Tonight's about you Coach." Mel stated as she picked up her pace. I could feel myself getting close so I picked up my pace of assaulting Shelly's dripping love nest with my tongue while reaching to find Mel's clit. I was surprised when Shelly lifted herself off me and got between my legs sucking my balls into her mouth while Mel grabbed my wrist to prevent me from reaching her clit. Between Shelly's sucking and Mel's silky walls contracting and relaxing, caressing my shaft, I could hold out any longer. I felt my cum boiling in my balls before erupting like a super volcano blasting into Mel's tight channel, filling her so full that the hot sticky mess of our combined juices were leaking out around my shaft and down across my balls where Shelly cleaned up the mess with her skilled tongue. Mel collapsed sideways pulling both of us onto the floor of the limo barely missing landing directly on Shelly. We lay there cuddling for a few moments without a word being spoken just gentle caresses and light kisses before the limo came to a stop.

"You're home Coach." They spoke in unison as they tossed my clothes at me. I hurriedly slipped on my pants and jacket foregoing the shirt and underwear. I had just finished buckling my belt when the door opened.

"Good night Coach." They said blowing me a kiss, "we'll talk tomorrow at the wedding about you know who."

"Have a good evening sir. I hope you enjoyed the ride." said the driver with a big shit eating grin on his face.

I wandered slowly into the house and to my bedroom where I took off my clothes and collapsed on the bed. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

CHAPTER 4 -- Saturday, Wedding Day and Beyond

I was awoken very early the next morning by Chrisy shaking my shoulder as I lay flat on my stomach.

"Daddy, daddy wake up." She said loudly. Still half asleep, I rolled over onto my back.

"Geez Dad, doesn't that thing ever get soft" Chrisy said pointing to my morning woody, "with as much as you used it the past couple days you would think it would have fallen off" she giggled as she grabbed hold of my shaft and shook it back and forth gently.

"I have to talk to you about Brandi" she said not letting go of my throbbing cock.

"Can it wait until I get some clothes on?" I asked.

"No time for that" she said as she started rambling on about the problems Brandi and her husband were having as she continued slowly stroking me with her soft hand. She told me that Brandi was getting a divorce and once the baby was born she was going back to school to finish her degree. I closed my eyes enjoying the hand job I was getting as Chrisy continued her rambling.

"Daddy, I need you to do me a favor." I heard as I felt something warm and wet touch the head of my prick.

"Daddy, can Brandi stay here with you until she graduates and gets a job." She continued as I opened my eyes and saw her sinking down on my shaft, taking me fully inside het hot wet channel.

Please daddy, pleeeeeeeaaasssss say yes" she moaned as she started bucking up and down. She kept pleading with me as she rode me like she was on a bucking bull.

I couldn't hold out any longer as her silky smooth walls caressed my aching shaft and when her tight ass hit my thighs on her next downward thrust, I Screamed "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!" as my balls erupted sending my sperm rushing up my shaft and exploding inside her love canal causing her to scream out as her orgasm racked her body.

"THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Collapsing to my side, she leaned toward me and giving me a kiss on the cheek said, "You won't regret it."

Grabbing her nightgown, she raced out of the room leaving me to wonder what had just happened and what did I get myself into now.

When I came down to the kitchen about an hour later, Chrisy, Brandi, Mandy and Carly were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers