Chrisy's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers

"Have a seat Coach," Brandi told me.

"I'll fix you a plate of pancakes and eggs." She said as she got up.

"Thanks Brandi." I replied as I sat down in the empty chair between Chrisy and the one Brandi left.

When Brandi returned with my plate, she gave me a kiss on the cheek then whispered in my ear, "Thank you coach, I'll explain everything tomorrow."

After we finished breakfast, the girls headed out to get their hair done, get a manicure and pedicure and their makeup done leaving me alone with my thoughts about the past few days. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is my cell phone ringing. Answering it, I heard Chrisy with panic in her voice asking" Daddy where are you, it's an hour before the ceremony and we're all at the church waiting for you."

"Sorry precious, I fell asleep, I be there shortly" I said as I ran up to my bedroom to get dressed.

"OK Dad, luv ya" she responded before hanging up.

I arrived at the church about a half hour before the ceremony which was just enough time to get a few last pictures with Chrisy. The ceremony was beautiful, everything went smoothly and it was off to the reception.

At dinner, I was seated between Angela and Ashley. As the appetizer was being served, I noticed Ashley scoot her chair closer to mine and felt her press her leg against mine. By the time they were serving the soup course, her hand was rubbing my thigh getting closer and closer to my rapidly hardening dick. By the time we were finished with the soup, I hand my hand on her silky smooth thighs, gently stroking them, moving closer and closer to her core. I'm glad they chose short dresses instead of long gowns I thought to myself.

When the waitresses were serving our salad course, Ashley was squeezing and massaging my cock through my pants. I almost chocked on the tomato I was chewing on when my hand reached its target and felt her hot wet pussy lips and not panties. Glancing toward her, she gave me a wicked little grin and winked. By the time we were served the entrée, my finger was sliding in and out of her hot wet hole while she had unzipped my trousers and extracted my throbbing shaft from it confines and her soft hands were giving the hand job to beat all hand jobs. Looking out, I could see Ashley's husband looking at her quizzically. By the time we were almost finished with dessert, I was getting close to erupting and I guess Ashley was also since she stuffed my dick back in my pants and pulled my hand from between her thighs. Leaning over, she whispered in my ear, "I'm going to need something hot and creamy to wash down this dessert.

"So will I!!!" I whispered back as I noticed her husband approaching the head table.

"Are you okay Ash? You look a little flushed." He asked.

Leaning forward, she gave him a little kiss and I could hear her softly tell him, "Ovulating"

His eyes lit up like a lighthouse and he was smiling as he went back to his table.

As soon as the desert dishes were cleared, the best man gave his toast, the band started playing and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I was just about to lock the door when the handle turned and the door opened quickly almost smashing me in the nose. I was just about to tell the intruder it was occupied when the door closed and I heard the lock engaged. Looking down I saw that it was Ashley. Immediately she threw her arms around my neck, pulling me down, planting her lips on mine and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. We tongue fought for a few seconds before Ashley broke the kiss. Leaning back, she gazed at me saying, "Man that was so hot and intense, especially when my husband came and asked if I was alright." as she unbuckled and unzipped my pants, pushing them to the floor along with my boxers.

"I know I told you I needed something hot and creamy to wash down dessert but what I really need now is this inside me." she continued as she turned around, leaned over onto the vanity top and lifted her dress exposing her tight ass with her puffy blood engorged lips peeking out from between her thighs.

Never one to say no to a pretty lady, I moved the few feet between us and began rubbing my blood engorged head up and down het slippery slit.

"Quit teasing me Coach." She moaned as she grabbed my shaft, lined it up with her hole and slammed her ass back hard as my shaft sank into her tight boiling hot tunnel.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted.

Thankfully the mens room was in the basement far away from the reception.

I slowly began sawing in and out, feeling her vaginal walls massaging my aching manhood. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer so I reached around and began rubbing her clit between my thumb and forefinger. I heard her breath getting more ragged and hurried so I quickened my pace sliding in and out faster and faster, massaging her clit more furiously when she suddenly arched her back, ramming her tight ass against my stomach and began shaking violently as her orgasm raced through her. Her wall contracted down hard around my shaft, squeezing me tightly causing a chain reaction in my balls and sending my hot sticky sperm up my shaft. "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive." was all I could think of as my load blasted out of my hole, coating her deepest darkest recesses as I collapsed forward, my heart beating wildly, my knees wobbly.

After a minute or so, I had finally settled down and extracted my semi-hard shaft from her hole, watching as some of our mixed juices dripped out onto the floor. Reaching over, I grabbed one of the soft towels and wiped her pussy gently catching the next drop before it hit the floor.

"Thanks Coach, I haven't come that hard since the last time you and I did it 5 years ago. I have a confession to make, the only time I orgasm is when I think of you while having sex." She said as she let her dress fall back into place.

Unlocking the door and opening it slightly, she peeked out to see if anyone was around before leaving, blowing me a kiss as the door closed behind her. I remained in the restroom for a few more minutes before heading back to the reception. I got back just in time for the bridal dance. After John danced with Chrisy for a few minutes, I was next. When my time was up, Chrisy gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Thanks for being such a wonderful dad." as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Thank you for being such a precious daughter" I replied as I wiped the tear from her cheek.

After all the members of the bridal party danced with Chrisy, they cut the cake and were even civil when they fed it to each other, not smashing it into the other's face. They hung around for about another half hour before heading out to start their honeymoon.

The reception continued for a few more hours with the band playing and liquor flowing freely. I thought the bridesmaids were trying to give me a heart attack, I barely had enough time to take a sip or two from my drink before another one of them dragged my tired butt back on the dance floor. On one trip back to the table to get a drink, I noticed Ashley and her husband talking rather animatedly, him pointing to the door while Ash would raise a finger like she was saying one more minute or hour or dance until she finally threw up her arms, turned and came over to where I was standing.

"One last dance Coach, the asshole wants to leave" Ash said angrily as she nodded toward her husband and drug me back to the dance floor. Thankfully for me it was a slow song since I wasn't sure my heart could take another fast one. Throwing her arms around my neck, she plastered herself tight against me, grinding against me throughout the dance. Luckily we were in the middle of the crowd where her husband couldn't see. When the song ended, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "I hope to see you soon Coach, thanks again for being wonderful."

Ashley wasn't a happy camper as she and her husband left. I know someone who not getting any tonight I laughed to myself as I sat down to finish my drink. I was just about to get up and go to the bar for another drink when Brandi waddled over and plopped down in the chair next to me.

"High heels and pregnant girls don't go well together, my feet are killllllling me." she groaned as she kicked off her shoes and tried to reach them, "Damn, not only can't I see my feet any more, I can't reach them."

"Allow me fair maiden." I said in my best knight-in-shining-armor voice as I turned my chair to face her and lifted her cute little feet onto my lap and began giving the best foot massage I could. I massaged each of her toes, the balls of her feet, her instep, her ankles. I could hear her sighing softly as I continued to relieve the aching in her feet. Looking up, I noticed she had leaned back in the chair, her eyes closed, her ample chest raising and falling. My eyes continued their journey down her body, across her big baby bump when I noticed her legs were spread and I could see her lovely little pussy. Damn, did all the bridesmaids go commando I thought as I continued my massage.

"Coach, I think it's time for me to go home, I'm really beat." She stated as she lifted her feet off my lap, her legs spreading more widely giving me an even better look at her lovely honey pot. I helped her stand up then picked up her shoes and handed them to her.

"I'll meet you at the door in a minute. I told Brandi as I made my way over to where Melissa and Mandy were sitting, explaining to them that I was taking Brandi home and the room was booked until 6AM and everyone was welcome to stay and party until then and also if they would cover for me which they gladly agreed to do.

Before I left the table, I called the limo driver to meet me at the front door and then went to join Brandi. As we drove back to my house, Brandi explained to me that after she told her husband she was pregnant, her left her and filed for divorce since he didn't want children and she refused to have an abortion and she couldn't live with her parents since they moved to Africa to be missionaries after she got married.

"Coach, it was Chrisy's idea to have me stay with you, not mine." she sobbed as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Brandi, it doesn't matter to me whose idea it was, I'm just glad I'm able to help. All you girls were like daughters to me and please call me Mac now." I said as I wiped the tears from her cheeks and wrapped my arms around her and gave her a great big hug.

After the driver dropped us off, we walked up the walk to the front door where I unlocked and opened it. Brandi started to step inside when I bent down and picked her up in my arms.

"Mac, put me down, you're going to hurt yourself, you're freaking crazy." She giggled as I carried her across the threshold.

"Welcome to your new home." I told her as I set her back down and gave her a big kiss on the forehead and walked her to her bedroom before heading down the hall to mine to take a quick shower before hitting the sack. I was still drying myself off when I walked back into the bedroom from the adjoining bath and stopped dead in my tracks when I noticed Brandi sitting on the edge of the bed still in her bridesmaid dress. Looking toward me, Brandi said sobbing slightly, "Sorry Mac, I dodn't mean to scare you but it was lonely in my room without Chrisy, Mel and Mandy. You see, I was scared and nervous when I got here not knowing what was going to happen with me so one of them would stay with me, comforting me, until I fell asleep. Could I stay in here tonight Mac? Please, pretty please."

"Yes you can." I told her lovingly as I sat down and hugged her tight to my body, "Everything is going to be fine. You have nothing to worry about, Mac will take care of everything until you get your feet back on the ground. Now go get your pajamas or whatever you wear to sleep in."

"UMMM, I usually don't wear anything to sleep in, it makes it easier when I have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. You don't mind, do you?"

"As long as you don't mind since I sleep the same way."

"No problem, could you unzip me please" she asked as she stood up and turned her back to me.

As I unzipped her, I saw that not only wasn't she wearing panties but she was also braless. When it was completely unzipped, Brandi shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. As she stepped out of the dress puddled at her feet I gave her ass a little smack on the ass.

"Now get that cute butt into bed and go to sleep, you need your rest," I said as I climbed under the sheet, "don't worry about anything."

"Thanks again Mac, I'll try and not worry." She stated as she lifted the sheet and climbed in and scooted close to me as I lay on my side.

Grabbing my hand, she rolled on her side and scooted back even further pressing her firm ass against my now hardening cock and laid my hand on her big belly.

"Mac, I'm too exhausted to do anything right now, but could you just put it in me and keep it there until we fall asleep. I promise to make it up to you tomorrow." she pleaded as she lifted her leg up to allow me to enter her moist hot tunnel.

I heard her sigh loudly and clench my hand tightly to her baby bump when I was fully embedded in her birth canal.

"Nite Mac" she purred and closed her eyes.

"Good night Brandi" I said kissing the top of her head and closing my eyes, drifted off to sleep.

The next day we went to her old place and moved everything she owned, which wasn't much, to my house. Over the next 4 months, we made love in every room in the house, in every way possible as much as Brandi's condition would allow. She was on her knees and I was pumping in and out of her hot slick hole when her water broke and she went into labor. Sixteen grueling hours later Brandi gave birth to a beautiful six pound 6 ounce daughter, Angelica.

For the next two years, I played Mr. Mom as Brandi went back to college and completed her degree. She continued to live with me for another year after landing a job until I found her a cute two bedroom bungalow a few miles away and put a healthy down payment on it so she would not struggle to make payments. I don't know who cried harder the day she moved out of my house and into her new house, Brandi, Angelica or me. We were all blabbering and sobbing like idiots. A couple months after Brandi moved out, Chrisy and her daughter, Merilee, were over visiting and Chrisy and I were sitting at the kitchen table chatting while Merilee was watching TV.

"Dad, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Chrisy started.

"No sweetie." I replied

"Why didn't you marry Brandi, you realize she would have jumped at the chance if you had asked her." she continued.

"I thought about it but I thought that it wouldn't have been fair to you and Merilee. Having to share me with them, you and her hearing all the comments that would have been made about an older man like me marring a young "chick". Plus I couldn't see you calling her mom and I don't think Brandi would have been too happy with Merilee calling her Grandma." I chuckled.

"Well don't be surprised if she shows up at your door some Friday night without Angelica in tow and wants to spend the weekend with you."

"Don't worry, Brandi already knows she's welcome here anytime, with or without Angelica. Do you think you can get John's Uncle Frank, the doctor, to write me a prescription for Viagra." I said with a deadpan look.

"Brandi was right, you're totally freaking crazy." Chrisy giggled as she got up from the table.

"Gotta run Dad. Merilee come give grandpap a hug, we got to go." Chrisy shouted.

I had just stood up when Merilee came flying into the kitchen and launched herself at me throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her legs around my waist squeezing me tightly.

"Looks like she takes after you, another athlete in the family?" I said.

"Yup, John already has her hitting and fielding in the back yard. I did have to stop him when he wanted to put her on the treadmill though." Chrisy answered as she grabbed Merilee from me and headed out the door.

"Bye Grandpap, see you soon." Merilee squealed blowing kisses as Chrisy put her in the cars eat in the car.

"Bye Munchkin. Bye Chrisy." I said as I closed the door and headed to the living room to watch some TV.

As I sat watching Sportscenter, I started thinking about what Chrisy had said about me and Brandi getting married. I fell asleep thinking about what it would be like having a little girl running around the house again, would Brandi want anymore children, what it would be like to share my house, my bed, after so many years alone.

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
67 Followers