Chronicles of Lydia 01B

Story Info
Ex-girlfriend tells her version of photoshoot and more.
3.8k words
4.55
25.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers

I wrote this story from two different perspectives of the same event. The first perspective is from the man's point of view. This story is from the woman's point of view. If you would like to read the man's point of view, check out "Chronicals of Lydia 1A". I hope you enjoy.

*

I was dating an older man named David. He and I dated for 8 months and I really liked him. I had a crush on David since I was 16, but had to wait 2 years before he would date me.

He was the first and only man I have had sex with. Our sex was great, but I wanted to try dating other people. He taught me everything I know about sex.

I am now dating Mike. He is a lot closer to my age. It is easier to hang out with my friends with him, though he doesn't have his own place or as much money as David to do things. Mike can also be a dick sometimes. David is a lot nicer to me.

My sister is a bitch. She always comes to my house and steals my clothes. I asked David if he would take me shopping for new clothes. I knew what he would ask for in return. I was fine with that. He always pleases me and I know how to please him.

We went shopping a week before my birthday. I found two outfits that looked hot on me. David agreed to buy them for me. As we were walking towards the sales counter, I came upon a third outfit that was to die for. I begged him to buy the outfit for me, even though we had already reached his spending limit.

The outfit was a light blue short skirt and a matching blue polo shirt. I had panties at home to match. He was very reluctant to spend anymore, but I gave him the puppy dog eyes and rubbed up against him with my boobs. That seemed to work most the time. He agreed on one condition: that I let him do a photoshoot with the new clothes on my birthday.

I agreed knowing he would try to have sex with me again on my birthday. The photoshoot was a great idea. The last time we did a photoshoot, I was wet and horny by the end. I planned on having birthday sex with Mike and the photoshoot would be a good warm up for my body. I love feeling Mike's huge dick inside me. It stretches my walls and fills me.

David and I left the mall and headed back to his apartment and had really good sex. David's dick isn't as big as Mike, but he sure knows how to lick me. Mike has no clue how to use his tongue and is unwilling to eat me. He tried once and I made him stop. I do miss that from David.

Anyways, David ate me out and then I gave him a blowjob. Afterwards, we had sex. I came so hard. I forgot what it was like to have two orgasms.

A week later it was my birthday. Mike had to work until 5:30 in the afternoon so I wouldn't have to worry about getting caught doing the photoshoot with David. I woke up at 8:00 in the morning, took a shower, styled my hair and applied makeup for the photoshoot.

I arrived at David's house around 10am. I don't know why, but I was kind of nervous. I guess it was because I still had feelings for David and it would be tense at first posing in front of him.

"Hi." I said as David opened the door.

He smiled at me and invited me in. I could tell he had been anticipating this. I had been looking forward to this for the past week too, honestly. I gave him a quick hug and sat my bags down in the corner.

"Where do you want to start?" I asked him.

"Let's start on the couch." He said.

I walked over to the couch and sat down,crossing my legs and looking at him seductively. He looked so handsome and was acting so professional. I liked seeing this side of him. He usually jokes around with me.

He snapped a few pictures to begin the session. For the next few pictures, I stood and used his wall as a backdrop. I don't know why, but I could feel my body start to get hot. I guess I enjoyed him looking at my body.

I smiled for a picture, then gave the camera a serious look, then a sexy look. I was enjoying these modest photos. The last session consisted of the same type of shots.

"How about if we try a shot with without your shirt?" I asked David. His face lit up.

I carefully removed my shirt without messing my hair up. The air on my bare skin gave me tingles. I felt shy at first posing in just a bra and pants. He took a few pictures and I was ready to do a wardrobe change.

I walked over to my duffel bag and leaned over, pointing my ass in his direction. I liked being a tease for him. I sat on the couch to put on my khaki pants. He watched me as I changed. I didn't mind. It wasn't like he hadn't already seen me naked before.

I spread my legs a little as I pulled my pants up, giving him a glimpse of my crotch through my panties. This turned me on. I pulled my black, see-through netted shirt over my head and put on a pair of 3 inch black heels to match my outfit.

I could feel David's eyes trying to peer through my clothes as I posed in a standing position.

He became more daring this photoshoot. I could see the lust in his eyes and it turned me on. I imagined him having to play with himself after I left his apartment.

"Can we take a few pictures of you with just your heels and khaki pants?" he asked.

I knew what he was asking, but I decided to play dumb.

"You mean without my shirt and bra?" I asked.

"Yes."He replies.

I said, "Okay, but no touching, remember."

I know that he would have loved to be touching me, but I was no longer his. I must admit that I wanted him to touch me also. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself if I let him touch me though. I didn't want him to think he had control of me or that he could have me whenever he wanted.

I was getting wet and horny and decided to see if I could get a reaction out of him. I pulled my shirt and bra off and felt my nipples start to ache as they hardened. I watched David's eyes drift to my breasts. I couldn't help but blush as I saw a tent form in his pants.

"Mike is definitely going to get some good sex tonight!" I thought to myself.

A sly smile formed on my face as I posed for David. I was starting to get a little cold, so I decided it was time for another wardrobe change.

It was now time to seduce David with my next outfit. This outfit was going to require me to change panties also. I had every intention of teasing his hard cock by showing David a glimpse of my pussy.

I grabbed my next outfit from my bag and moved to the couch. I removed my pants and panties, careful to keep my legs closed. I could feel a hint of dampness on my panties.

I opened my legs a few inches as I pulled up my light blue panties. I kept my head down, knowing his eyes were on my now exposed pussy. I feared he would look away if I looked up. I finished pulling up my blue skirt and shirt, ready to impress and tease.

I lay down on the couch and gave a few of my sexiest poses then I slid my upper leg into a kneeling position. I hoped he could see a hint of my crotch as he photographed me. I had troubles looking at the camera rather than staring at his straining bulge in his pants. I missed his cock. I was starting to crave it.

"Can I pose on the floor?" I asked.

I wanted the creative freedom to move around. I rolled around like a sexy kitten as the camera captured me. I was having so much fun. The camera excited me so much.

"Take off your shirt and bra" he commanded.

I pulled off my shirt and threw it at him. We laughed as I removed my bra. I cupped my breasts and posed for him. I was so excited to be exposed to him. I knew my boyfriend would not approve, but I didn't care.

I wanted David to want me and know what he was missing. I was feeling like a vixen. My pussy was on fire. I heard my thoughts become words.

"Will you take pictures of me naked?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied enthusiastically.

I wanted him to see how horny I was. I couldn't believe I had tipped my hand to him. I guess my body was so excited that I wasn't thinking straight.

I don't remember much about the next few poses. I was not thinking when I decided to change my position. I was laying on my stomach and I turned my head to face him, looking behind me. My pussy was grinding against the floor as I arched my back. My body was electric. I looked into David's eyes with passion. He had a trance on me. He looked into the camera and snapped pictures of my horny body.

David suggested we take pictures in his bed. I thought that would be fun and look erotic. I climbed on the bed and lay on my back. He pulled the sheet up to my stomach, covering my aching pussy. I placed my hands under my head and seductively posed to the camera. I watched the camera flash as he took several pictures.

David then took the sheet off my body and revealed my lusting body. I tried to hide how horny I was, but I knew the camera would pick up on it. I spread my legs and closed my eyes. I heard the clicking of the camera as I imagined a cock deep inside me.

I had almost drifted off to sleep when David's voice brought me back to reality.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"That was a weird question."I thought to myself.

I wondered what had prompted him to ask. If I didn't trust him I would have never taken my clothes off for him.

"Yes. Why?" I asked.

He responded, "Because I want to take some different pictures."

"What kind?" I asked.

"Pictures with you restrained." He said.

I was stunned by his response and the thought of giving him control. I had never been restained before. This would take ultimate trust."

"Will you promise not to touch me if I say yes?"

"I promise." He said.

I know he would have loved to touch me, but I was no longer his. I must admit that I wanted him too. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself if I let him touch me. I didn't want him to think he had control of me or that he could have me whenever he wanted.

Within moments he had restraints tied to the bed and wrapped velcro cuffs around my wrists. My hands had a little play room, but I couldn't lower them below my head. He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. His lips were soft and warm. They sent a pangs down to my clit.

I watched as she made his way to the end of the bed. I knew I was in trouble. I knew he was just as horny as me. I wondered if this had been part of his plan all along.

I looked down and saw sweat on my bald mound. I could see my swollen clit showing. I wondered what I had gotten myself into. All I could think about was how I would attack Mike when he came home from work.

I closed my eyes and envisioned Mike ramming his long cock deep inside me. I heard the camera click a few shots of my vulnerable state of arousal.

I heard David shuffle around. I opened my eyes to see David straddling me. He had a blindfold in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked in fear.

"Trust me." is all he said as he lifted my head and placed the blindfold strap over my head.

I know my eyes showed horror as he looked into my eyes. All I saw was lust in his eyes. That was the last image I saw before he put the blindfold over my eyes.

I heard him open a drawer and take something out, then close the drawer. I could hear him move towards me. That is when I felt pressure on the bed. I had no idea what he was doing and it concerned me.

I felt him place something over my ears. Next thing I heard was my favorite song from Evanescence. I felt my heart flutter. He was so cute.

A few seconds later, I felt him grab my leg and wrap a cuff around my ankle I tried to pull back and yelled" What the hell are you doing?"

I heard nothing in response from him. A few moments later my other leg was spread and cuffed. I was now spread wide open. I knew where he was going with this. I tried to free my hands with no luck. I knew my wetness was evident to him.

I felt him sit between my legs. I could hear nothing; see nothing; do nothing. I was hot, horny and helpless.

I suddenly felt my pussy vibrating. My hips shot off the bed. I felt my lips move, but only heard music. I couldn't believe what he was doing to me. How dare he? He promised not to touch me.

My mind was saying stop. My body was screaming for more. He had me just where he wanted me.

I spoke loud so I could hear myself over the music. "You promised not to touch me."

The music turned off and he told me he was keeping his promise. He said that he wasn't touching me, the vibrator was. The music started again.

I was so damn horny. I didn't want to admit it to him, but I wanted him to touch me now. I wanted to feel his tongue on my clit. I wanted to feel his hands on my body; all over my body. Instead, I felt the pure joys only a toy could give me. I felt the toy against my clit. Again my body flew off the bed. My senses became my eyes.

I visualized what was happening to me while I listened to this chanting group sing a rock song. The music was relaxing while my body was tense. It was so weird.

My hips began thrusting as the vibrator sunk into me. My senses were on edge. I could feel waves of warm energy flow through my veins. My walls began convulsing. I was breathing so hard.

I felt him shove the vibrator all the way inside me. The vibrations were pushing me close to an orgasm. I felt the bed move. I thought he was leaving me alone with a vibrator deep inside me.

He returned to the bed and removed the vibrator. Next thing I knew the vibrator was against my screaming clit. I was starting to sweat. I could feel my juices gushing. My body was going crazy.

"Please touch me!" I begged.

I was giving in. I didn't care about anything but having him make me come. He liked to tease my body. I was hoping like crazy he wouldn't tease me today.

The vibratons on my clit were intense. I could feel my hips convulse as mini-orgasms flowed through my entire pussy while a large one rushed toward my groin. It felt like a mountain moving. I lost control of my hips as they bucked towards the vibrator.

I could hear myself moaning over the music on my ears. Just before the big orgasm hit my body, the vibrations stopped.

I remember yelling "Nooooooooooo! Don't stop."

Damn him. I knew he was going to do this. He straddled my stomach and pressed the wet vibrator against my aching nipples. I felt him circle my nipples. My wetness spread over my nipples. The air hit the wetness and made my nipples feel cold. My body shuddered.

My clit continued to pulsate like a heartbeat. It begged, no it was screaming, for attention. It seemed like forever that he teased my nipples with the vibrator. It felt so good, but I wanted to orgasm.

I begged over and over for him to finish. I could have killed him at that moment. Finally, he slid back down my body. I felt him leave the bed again. A song about fields of gold played in my ears. I could feel the fields of gold and the breeze as I visualized the song in my head.

I felt pressure against the bed once more. I prayed he would resume my pleasure. He answered my prayers. I felt the vibrations against my clit again. I moaned loud in rejoice.

To my surprise, I also felt something spreading my pussy lips. This object was larger. It stretched my inner walls. It kept moving in deeper and deeper, suddenly it blasted my insides with intense vibrations. I lost control of my body as it started pumping in and out of me. My legs began to quiver. I tried to raise my legs, opening myself more to him, but I was stopped by the restraints.

I could feel the mountain rushing towards my pussy once again. My body danced on the bed. My hips rocked against the large object fucking me. I could tell it was not a penis. It had to be another larger vibrator.

I had never felt such intense emotions or feelings flowing across my body. The huge orgasm hit my pussy and rocked through my body, sending me into multiple convulsions.

My clit became very sensitive almost instantaneously. He removed the small vibrator from my clit, but continued fucking me with the large vibrator. My hips continued to thrust against it. I planted my feet against the bed and raised my hips off the bed. I felt like I was humping the air.

A few moments later another wave of energy flushed through my body. My nerve endings were going crazy. My muscles began to ache as they locked up.

I saw colors before my eyes like a kaleidoscope. The complexity of the music kept me in a state of mind that felt out of this world. The orgasms kept coming, one after another. Each one feeling stronger and more intense. I gasp for breath as I grunted repeatedly.

My pussy was gushing fluids like waves hitting the shorelines. I felt light headed. My body was overheating as sweat ran down the sides of my stomach. My mind was fried. The torturing pleasures subsided as David withdrew the vibrator from inside my pussy. My pussy continued to throb for several minutes.

I gasp over and over for air as my body lie dead on the bed. I felt as though I was out of energy. I lay there for several minutes when David finally started releasing me from my binds. He released my feet, but my legs didn't move. He took off the headphones and the blindfold.

I still lay motionless. I felt him lift my hands and remove the cuffs. When he let go they fell back to the bed.

I heard him leave the room. I suddenly realized I needed to go. I needed to get home and shower before Mike got off work. If he saw me a mess like this he would demand to know where I had been. I forced my body to climb off the bed and I rushed to dress.

I knew I could not face David right now. I heard water running in the bathroom so I quickly shoved my clothes in the duffle bag and ran out the door, towards my car.

That night I was spent. I had promised Mike sex so I let him fuck me. It felt meaningless to me for some reason. The day with David made me feel wierd around Mike.

I woke early in the morning from a dream. I was very horny. I climbed on top of Mike and rode him until I got off. The next two days, I had sex with Mike several times a day. I was trying to relive the type of orgasm I had at David's house, but I wasn't able to come close.

After three days of Mike having sex with me, most of the times which I didn't even reach an orgasm, I started refusing sex with him. While he was at work I masturbated over and over. Nothing was working. I stayed so horny and could not get any satisfaction.

David seemed to have a spell on me and only he could make me feel so good. Mike and I started fighting non-stop over the next week. I think I was intentionally starting the fights because I was sexually frustrated and he could not please me.

I hated David for making me feel so unbelievably good. I finally broke up with Mike and refused his calls and texts. I locked my bedroom door and told my parents to refuse him.

Two weeks after my birthday, I gave in to my feelings and called David. I knew what I really wanted now or perhaps what I really needed.

"Hi." he answered in a sweet voice.

"Hi." I replied in a shameful voice. "Can I come over and see you?"

"Sure." he replied with a hint of excitement in his voice.

I decided it was time to face David and see if I could figure out these feelings that were burning inside of me and driving me crazy. I had to find out if my loss of sexual satisfaction was because of David or just my body. I needed to discover where my feelings for him rested.

storytyme
storytyme
611 Followers