Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, now..." Laughed Felicia. "That was forever ago... I am sure you aren't able to hold a grudge for that long..."

"You are nothing but a glorified thief, Felicia," MJ sulked. "Plus, you tried to steal Peter from me, and, when you realized you wouldn't succeed, you attempted to kill us both. 'Grudge' would be an understatement!"

"You are right." Felicia changed her tone, more serious. "I had no right, and I am truly sorry about my actions back then. I am a different person, now. I did my time, and I started working as a fashion producer; I have changed."

"Have you?" Something about Felicia just seemed to speak to MJ. Could the cat burglar possibly have straightened her life?

"Yeah," chuckled Felicia, "No more lying, stealing or threatening anyone; I realized I was the one getting hurt the most by the life I led; I've been trying to make amends ever since."

"Not sure I can trust your word, Felicia." MJ confessed. "Still, I appreciate you coming to me for an apology."

"It's the least I can do." Felicia insisted.

"Let's hope you follow your law-abiding career, this time," Mary Jane told her. "Speaking of work, what are you doing here, anyways?"

"I am here with Flash." Felicia answered.

"Excuse me?" Mary Jane was incredulous.

"I saw you two talking," Felicia started explaining. "Let me guess, the big Community Speech?"

"Yeah," Mary Jane wasn't sure yet. "How did you know?"

"It's how we first met," replied Felicia, "He approached me at a photo shoot I was doing and gave me the 'with your fame you could do a lot of good' speech."

"Oh, geez," chuckled Mary Jane, raising a hand to her forehead in mock exasperation, at the same time being careful not to mess with her make-up, "What a catch, huh!"

The two laughed together.

"I had to admire his persistence, though," Felicia continued after a moment, "And I agreed to help him out with a fund-raiser, I figured what the hell, it'll be good PR anyway, but after that he had me on the hook and now we're in a relationship."

They both smiled, and moved into a corner of the room to continue their conversation, as Peter and Flash stood by the bar, chatting away themselves.

***

"I'm not really supposed to drink anymore," Flash was telling Peter, who had just offered him a martini, "I got kicked out of College for drinking too much and it became a big part of my life; I kicked the habit and haven't drunken anything since."

"Ahhh... Come on, Flash," chuckled Peter, "You're a big boy; one drink isn't going to hurt you."

"I'd rather not..."

"You're not an alcoholic or anything, right," Peter interrupted," I mean, you didn't have to go to AA or anything, am I right?"

"Well, no..."

"Well come on then, just one drink will be fine," Peter laughed, pressing the martini into Flash's hand, "It'll be good for you, show you that you're still in charge."

"Uh, I guess one drink can't hurt..." muttered Flash, obviously a little unsure, but he took the drink from him.

After all, he was Flash Thompson; he could handle one little drink, couldn't he?

***

"How is the supermodel life treating you?" Felicia seemed interested in Mary Jane's whereabouts.

"Oh, you know," MJ wasn't about to brag nor mention the events that were giving her a serious headache. "It has his downsides, but, overall, things seem to be looking up. Plus, you get to know some nice..."

"Hi, Mary Jane!" The striking supermodel was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.

Felicia turned and watched as a teenager boy made his way through the crowd to greet MJ. "Oh, sorry about that," He felt bad after he noticed he had unwillingly pried into their conversation. "I didn't realize you were talking to someone."

MJ wasn't the least bothered; it appeared to be an honest mistake. In fact, she was trying to find an excuse to go looking for Peter. It was one thing Felicia setting things clear; being friends, however, wasn't something the redhead was interested in.

"It's okay, Craig." MJ gently rubbed his shoulder. "Let me introduce you to Flash Thompson's girlfriend, Felicia Hardy."

"The football player?" The kid opened his eyes wide.

"Indeed," Mary Jane laughed. Apparently, Flash had made a great impression on the youth, during his career.

"Wow," he was impressed.

"Hello there, young man." Felicia shook his hand. "So you are a football fan, uh?"

"You bet!" The boy stated. "I never missed any of Thompson's games!"

"I tell you what, Craig," Felicia smiled. "I will talk to Flash, and make sure he signs one of his Jerseys for you, as a gift."

"Would you do that?" The teenager couldn't believe what he heard; that would be priceless memorabilia. "Thanks a lot!"

"Sure," Felicia winked at him. "Any friend of MJ's is a friend of mine."

"I will catch up with you guys later, then." The boy turned to leave. "Thanks again!"

"My pleasure, kiddo." Felicia smiled. Mary Jane waved goodbye and both women watched as the boy headed back.

"You didn't have to do that," MJ faced the former cat-burglar. "That was very kind of you."

"It was nothing." Felicia humbly stated. "Flash is inspiring; it is nice to have a hero."

"Yes," The supermodel agreed. "Craig is a sweet boy; unfortunately, he has some serious issues to overcome..."

"An addiction is not something easy to cure." Felicia seemed to know what she was talking about.

"How did you know about that?" MJ was somehow surprised.

"I have made a lot of contacts back in the days," Felicia started explaining. "He couldn't possibly remember, he was so wasted, but I even met him a couple of times during a job; the kid definitely used to hang with the wrong crowd."

"Oh," Mary Jane was impressed that Felicia recalled him; apparently, she had an eye for details.

"Being the nephew of such an awful man doesn't help, either." Felicia continued.

"I totally agree," The redhead acknowledged. Suddenly, the former cat-burglar seemed to evoke something, which triggered an involuntary smile; MJ couldn't help but be curious about it. "What is it, Felicia?"

"You know how the drug dealers referred to him?" Felicia hid her face with her hands, to avoid laughing.

"Some pejorative nickname about his weight, probably." MJ couldn't understand why that was worth mentioning.

"Yeah," Felicia agreed, still smiling. "But, not the obvious one."

"I'm not sure I'm following you, Felicia."

"They used to call him 'Fat Craig'," Felicia finally revealed.

"Clearly, an irony," Mary Jane still couldn't get it. "Not even an amusing one."

"No, silly," Felicia decided to be clear. "Word on the street was that the kid was really hung; apparently, some of the crack whores even offered him their services for free, just to experience some 'horse riding', if you know what I mean."

"Come on, Felicia," MJ pouted. "You can't possibly believe in any of that."

"You tell me," Felicia interrupted.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Mary Jane inquired.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, MJ." Felicia continued. "The boy obviously has this big teenage-crush on you! Besides, by the size of the bulge in his pants, I think he was happy to see you!"

"He is just a kid!" MJ tried to make a point.

"A kid with a foot-long, monster cock hidden in his pants!" Felicia laughed.

"Felicia!" Mary Jane wasn't comfortable with the way the conversation was going. "Have you no shame?"

"Ever had one that big, MJ?" Felicia ignored the supermodel's truthful remark. "We both know Peter isn't hung like that..."

"Can we please talk about something else?" Mary Jane stalled.

"I may be redeeming myself, but I am still a woman, MJ." Felicia didn't seem guilty. "Are you telling me that you aren't the least curious to know if the boy is really that hung, now that you heard the rumors?"

"Of course not!" Mary Jane lied; she had to admit it was at least interesting to know.

"Can you imagine how would it feel like being fucked by such a huge cock?" Felicia insisted.

A sudden image of herself being fucked by the teenager's giant prick involuntarily flooded into MJ's mind. She imagined herself on her fours, bracing herself against the bed frame, while the boy furiously rammed his mammoth, stiff cock, in and out her tight little pussy, burying it further than any man before, even Peter. The flush in her cheeks turned nearly crimson, and she realized how wrong and inappropriate that was.

"Nonsense, Felicia," MJ tried to recover her composure. "I'm sure they were just pulling his leg."

"Yeah, his third leg!" Felicia turned to leave. "Gotta go, MJ. Loved to chat, but, if you excuse me, I have 'bigger' issues to attend to..."

***

Felicia wasn't thrilled about her conspiracy assignment; she was the action type, she could handle a little lying to the side, but intrigue certainly wasn't her style. Her unknown contractor didn't give her the big picture; still, he had made clear that she must follow his orders, in order to keep breathing. The Black Cat was sticking to the script until she regained the upper hand; she wouldn't be so easily manipulated.

Moreover, she couldn't understand how the actors in the scheme were connected, but she was soon going to find out. That would be excellent leverage, in case she had to 'negotiate' her terms. Felicia didn't care about politics nor power; money was the only motivation she needed, and she had a felling she would hit the jackpot if she played her cards right.

"Are you following me?" She heard a voice from behind.

"W-What?" The Cat had to think fast; she couldn't risk blowing her cover. "Oh, it's you! Craig, right?"

"Yes," the boy nodded. "You shouldn't be here."

"Uh," Felicia hesitated; they were at a restricted, employee-only area of the resort, where guests weren't to be roaming freely. "Neither should you!"

"I have my reasons." The boy argued.

"So do I," the Black Cat tried to change the subject. "So, Craig, I was thinking..."

"Yes?" He was curious to know where this conversation would lead.

"I think we have more things in common," Felicia winked at him. "Other than football..."

"Is that right?" The kid was suspicious.

"Yeah," She lied. "I love getting high as well..."

"Don't get me wrong, lady," He interrupted. "I appreciate you getting me a signed Jersey and all. Just don't pretend you know how it's like to be hooked on drugs just to create a bond. I am trying to get rid of the stuff; I don't need your help for that. I am actually tired of all the 'social service' kind of people."

"Relax! I am not here for that." The Cat assured him. "I don't wanna give you a hard time..."

"Oh," Craig was surprised. "No?"

"Well," Felicia had a wicked smile on her face. "On the other hand, a 'hard' time may be exactly what I am here to give you, after all..."

"Excuse me?" The boy wasn't following what the stunning girlfriend of his former football hero was saying.

"I got a job for you," the Black Cat finally proposed.

"Look, lady, I don't mean to be rude or anything..." Craig declined. "But, I definitely ain't looking for work."

"Maybe we can help each other." Felicia insisted.

"I'm sure we can't," The kid turned his back and started walking away.

"I know about Mary Jane," she revealed. "How did you have the guts to do it?"

"I-I don't understand..." He stopped and listened.

"I bet you didn't think someone would ever find out," the Cat grinned as she approached him again. "The little stunt you pulled to have sex with her, I mean."

"M-Me?" Sweat was dripping from his forehead. "T-That must be a misunderstanding..."

"Really? You have nothing to worry, then." Felicia laughed. "I am sure the nice officers will agree when they hear your version of the story... So will MJ..."

"B-But, h-how?" Craig couldn't believe he was so easily busted.

"It just happens that I am well informed." She crossed her arms. "Are you still going to deny it?"

"L-Listen, I-I wasn't thinking straight..." Craig gulped; there was no point in doing so. In fact, lying could make things even worse. "I am really sorry about what I did, and..."

"Please," Felicia interrupted the boy. "Spare me the 'I am sorry' crap; you enjoyed every second of it. Besides, you don't even realize how much trouble you are in."

"I know it was wrong..." He insisted.

"Do you?" She doubted. "That alone certainly didn't keep you from ramming your cock deep into a famous and unsuspecting supermodel's cunt, did it?"

"I-I... Uh, no..." The kid finally admitted.

"Was it worth jail time?" The Cat grinned. "I suppose the possibility of having that tight little pussy of hers made you gamble with your freedom..."

"Yes, she is tighter than any bitch I've ever fucked." Craig honestly replied. "Are you going to turn me in?"

"It depends on you," Felicia continued.

"What do you want from me?" He knew he had to pay a high price for his depraved actions.

"There is something I need you to do," she offered. "If you do as I say, I'll forget all about your 'misunderstanding'."

"Let's say I believe in you," Craig wasn't convinced. "What is the catch?"

"None," Felicia answered. "I might even help you with something I know you want."

"Right," the boy was skeptical. "I'm sure you are helping me out of the goodness in your heart..."

"I'm interested in her husband." She lied; she couldn't reveal her ulterior motives. "We have a history, and I believe there are still some issues that need to be cleared."

"What about Thompson?" He wanted to hear more.

"We leave Flash out of this." She answered in a loud tone. "I don't want him to know about anything we discussed here."

"Look, lady..." The boy argued.

"You can call me Felicia," the Cat interrupted him.

"Alright, Felicia," He resumed. "There are many men who would love to be your little puppet; obviously, I am not one of them. I have nothing to offer."

"Let me worry about that," she smiled again. "Actually, if you do what I tell you to, there is a good chance you will end up getting into MJ pants; willingly, I mean."

"You are not making any sense..." Craig stated the obvious.

"I've known MJ for quite a while now; under that prim and proper attitude, there is a dormant slut craving to be unleashed, and I intend to free her latent persona."

"Are you, like, a crazy person?" He didn't have the slightest idea what part he could play in her deranged scheme.

"So I've been told!" Felicia laughed. "Now, drop your pants!"

"Excuse me?" The kid was dumbfounded with the orders he was given.

"I don't have all night," the Black Cat continued. "Either you show it to me, or to your cell buddy; what is it going to be?"

The boy was certainly not shy; considering what he had done, showing his dick to a hot woman was actually a sweet deal. He casually unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down to his ankles. To Felicia's surprise, he wasn't wearing any underwear underneath. He wriggled out of them so his cock could breathe free. At the base of his belly was a thick patch of pubic hair with his fat penis jutting out, and a pair of large testicles beneath.

His cock was still soft but looked around average length, which was slightly bigger than Flash's when he was hard, and very thick, contrasting heavily against his skinny build. His balls were huge, bigger than any she had ever seen. The Cat involuntarily stared down and locked her gaze on to the unproportioned thing shown to her, the boy's dick. Her eyes opened wide as she saw his hardening dick spring into view as Craig straightened up; she unwillingly admired it, it had to be at least eleven inches and very fat!

"Oh, my!" Felicia managed to break her eye contact from the kid's enormous tool as he casually stood there, waiting for further instructions. "I see they weren't lying when they said you packed a large-caliber weapon; that's a fucking monster!" She teased the boy, pointing at his penis. "Question is: do you know how to use that big gun?"

"Care to see for yourself?" Craig played along, glowing with pride.

"As a matter of fact," Felicia put her plan in motion. "I just had an idea..."

***

Mary Jane was looking for Felicia; she had a feeling the self-declared retired thief would soon be involved in a mess. The supermodel wanted to buy her 'setting things right' story, but she couldn't be sure. MJ wondered if her sudden appearance wouldn't be too much of a coincidence, considering the dirty pictures, the blackmail and the lapses of memories about what really happened to her.

The redhead knew the Black Cat couldn't be working with Katzenburg; they both shared the same hatred towards the awful man. Furthermore, Mary Jane wanted to be sure that the bitch that had previously threatened both her life and Peter's didn't ruin her husband's annual company trip. She was somehow bothered by Felicia's lack of manners. Besides, her boyfriend, Flash, was a friend, and MJ didn't want to see him hurt.

"Yes, Felicia is in trouble," The supermodel thought, when she finally learned Felicia's whereabouts.

Having sneaked from the party, the Black Cat was dressed in a lacy lingerie version of her costume, with a black teddy and white lace around the low-cut collar. She was on her knees, and her mouth stretched wide around the fat cockhead in front of her, which, to MJ's surprise, didn't belong to Flash Thompson. The cat-burglar had a look of joy on her face, and she squirmed about slightly, while giving head to someone wearing a mask!

"I've always known you were a bitch, Felicia..." Mary Jane wondered, staring at the scene. "You just had to cheat on a good, honest guy with the first mask-wearing freak you met and..."

Involuntarily, Mary Jane opened her eyes wide and covered her mouth, shocked. 'Freak' wasn't an exaggeration; she couldn't believe how huge it was: the man's giant prick was swinging in front of Felicia's face. It was at least eleven inches of wrist-thick cock and the giant mushroom head was prying open her beautiful lips.

The mysterious man's cock was rising like a mast straight toward the ceiling, pre-cum glistening the spongy surface of the crown, contrasting heavily with his scrawny figure. It was, without doubt, the biggest fuck-rod MJ had ever seen; it was even bigger than Katzenburg's, whose monster prick had been unwillingly shoved down her throat before, and extremely thick.

The unknown figure's cock began to harden, and Felicia slowly inched her beautiful face forward. Mary Jane had never entertained thoughts about being with a girl; watching Felicia's tight ass squirm downward into the heels of her boots made her think otherwise. The Cat's adorning ring glinted in the light as she ran her hands up the belly and chest of the skinny man. Mary Jane looked at her own wedding ring and a felt a bit of remorse. Felicia had pulled her head away from his sweaty groin, saliva flowed from her mouth and she fought off the gagging reflex of having that fat cock buried down her throat.

As Felicia continued her oral assault on the man, MJ felt a continuous stream of her own pussy juices running down her legs. The Cat held his big hardon with both hands and began licking the underside of it. She continued to lick her tongue up and down the length of the long cock. MJ was clearly nervous as he reached for Felicia and pulled her to her feet. His giant prick pointed out in front of him like a small flagpole. The supermodel was actually scared of the thick veined column of flesh that swayed in front of the cat-burglar.

Felicia stood up and kissed him all over, the masked man didn't seem to mind the lips that were pasted to his cock moments before were now all over his neck and chest. In fact, he didn't seem to mind anything; he just leaned against the wall, his hands laced behind his head, while the slim Felicia Hardy smeared her body against his.

After several moments of heavy kissing, he started to rub and caress her; her black lacy teddy was one size too small and her breasts overflowed her top. As he continued his foundling, he reached behind her and undid it; her tits came spilling out and they were a remarkable sight. They were full, round and tipped with half-inch pink nipples that stood erect. He gently trailed his way to her firm jutting tits, with his hands, and began playing with her hard pointy nipples. He took her right nipple between his fingers, and she groaned, "Oh fuck that feels so good."