Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His own nipples seemed bigger than hers and rubbed obscenely against her. The soft space between her legs burned, she wanted him badly. As she held him tighter and tighter, MJ felt his long thick cock grow. She wanted to hold it, to make it grow harder, thicker. She wanted him to put out the burning fire between her legs.

"Oh, Pete... Ohhhh, Tiger," Mary Jane moaned. She squirmed against the hard cock that was pressed firmly against the soft flesh of her vagina. God, if she could just get these panties off.

'Why are you wearing panties on the beach?' A simple question and the beautiful redhead wondered why she couldn't answer it. The question burned in her mind, her crotch burned as well. She held Peter tightly not wanting to answer the question. Her full red lips kissed his cheek and she nibbled on Peter's big ears.

'Big ears?' Somewhere between reality and dream world, Mary Jane's eyes flickered, and then opened. Katzenburg was sleeping contently, his face was the first sight she seen, the smell came a second later; his body was breathing normally and his large, hard cock was pressing against her pussy trying to push her silk panties into her.

"OhMyGod!" The redhead released her hold on the ugly fat man who almost brought her to an orgasm. While he was sleeping, other parts of his body were definitely awake. While dreaming about her husband, she had almost fucked him.

MJ couldn't believe it; she was repulsed after the close encounter with Nick Katzenburg, any sane woman would feel the same. However, she couldn't deny her horniness, her pussy was dripping wet, and that deeply shamed her. She rolled to her side tossing her arm over the flabby hairy chest of Nick Katzenburg, leaping from the bed and hurriedly grabbed her robe.

The supermodel suppressed a moan as she looked back saw the obvious stiffening of his formidable prick under the covers. She stared, transfixed at his crotch; his hard-on was so stiff and massive that it turned the covers over his waist into a tent. The redhead stood there, silently, waiting for a reaction. After a few minutes, she was convinced the awful man was still profoundly asleep; she covered her mouth and laughed, when she realized the fatso had just missed the one-time opportunity to fuck her.

MJ was surprised by her own boldness; she devilishly smiled, as the idea of teasing the fat photographer popped in her mind. Deliberately, she squirmed in a way that made her robe's waist sash loosen, so that Katzenburg could have seen her deep, spongy cleavage, if he was awake; she instantly felt her cunt throbbing.

The robe had now gaped open to her waist, exposing her navel and flat belly, and the inner slopes of her enormous tits. Mary Jane couldn't control herself; she was having too much fun with the forbidden teasing. She approached the bed and shuddered as she slid her hand down, resting her fingers lightly over his huge prick.

Her fingers trembled as she completely undid the waist sash then shrugged the robe off her shoulders. If Katzenburg was awake, his eyes would have bulged, gazing at her naked tits, at the pinkish, suckable nipples protruding from the creamy surface of her incredibly firm-looking breasts.

Mary Jane slipped her panties down to her knees, stepped out of them, and opened her thighs wide, knowing she would have given him a good long look at her moist, gaping cuntslit if he was conscious. Katzenburg's horse-sized fuck-tool bucked and throbbed under the covers, obviously as stiff as a prick could get. The redhead's mouth watered as she realized how desperately she longed to suck the salty prick-juice out of the despicable man's hard cock.

"Oh, this really is making you horny, isn't it?" She rhetorically asked. "Too bad it's nothing but a wet dream, pig."

MJ pulled the covers to the foot of the bed, exposing his naked body, specially his gigantic, stone-hard cock. His incredibly long, fat pole of meaty cock-flesh arched stiffly over his belly, capped with a puffy, helmet-shaped knob that oozed milky pre-cum. Her mouth watered as she stared at the magnificent cock swaying in front of her, imagining herself slurping down his cum.

There was a long silence; the auburn-haired beauty continued to stare hungrily at Katzenburg's giant prick. She realized, with an ever-worsening ache in her pussy, that his cock wasn't softening at all. If anything, his purple-veined prick looked even stiffer.

"How's the teasing, asshole?" Mary Jane gushed; she was enjoying every second of her bold act. "You've still got a huge hard-on. You'd certainly kill yourself if you knew you were this close to me, and could do nothing about it!"

Katzenburg didn't answer; Mary Jane could feel her pussy-lips pulsing in and out. Her clit felt very swollen, and she knew that nothing could gratify her horny little clit-bud the way a good rubbing could. She sprawled on her back beside the fatso, then gently turned and mounted him, spreading her long legs very wide and wiggling her ass on his large beer gut.

The supermodel whimpered as she wrapped his hands around hers, and slid them up her waist, filling his fingers with the weighty, spongy softness of her enormous tits. Involuntarily, he kneaded and massaged her gentle tits, rubbing his palms across her rubbery distended nipples.

"Ungghh! Oh, that feels good!" She moaned.

Katzenburg instinctively opened his mouth wide and raised his head, wrapping his lips eagerly around one wide, pink nipple. He sucked her goose-bumped tit-cap very hard, as if he were a nursing baby, trying to suck milk out of his mother's tits. He cradled her huge breast in both hands as he sucked it, coating her firm creamy tit-flesh with a slick sheen of saliva.

"Ungghhh! Oh, fuck! Suck the other one!"

The supermodel led his head to her other boob, and he immediately started sucking her other enormous tit even harder than he'd sucked the first. Mary Jane spread her thighs even wider, shuddering and moaning as she started to buck her ass excitedly against his large belly. Her pussy throbbed rhythmically, like a heart displaced between her thighs. With a low whimper of lust, she cupped her drooling cuntmound with one hand, and squeezed.

MJ gasped as she looked down and saw the incredible size and stiffness of his cock. The prick was harder than it had been before, as if a fresh load of creamy sperm would start spewing out of his prick at any moment. She felt her cunt throbbing again, imagining the feeling of the horse-sized fuck-tool pistoning back and forth inside her suddenly-insatiable cunt.

"Look at you..." The redhead mewled eagerly, staring at his cock; the whole thing was covered in thick heavy veins and even more impressive was how pronounced his cockhead was. It was like a giant mushroom that was at least a half inch thicker than his prick. "I bet you would love to slide that monster deep inside my tight little cunt, and shoot out all your sticky boiling cum, wouldn't you, Nick?"

Katzenburg mumbled something incomprehensible, lost in a wet dream, and wasn't aware of anything that was happening. So many times he had gazed at the supermodel in magazines with his fist jerking his cock and imagined fucking her. Now, the famous bombshell was bare-naked, on top of him, and he couldn't do anything about it; al least, not willfully.

Mary Jane lifted her ass in the air, until her knees were firmly placed on either side of Katzenburg's body, her juicy fuck-slit wide open and dripping in readiness for his huge rod. "Alright, pig!" She moaned. "I'm just going to rub it against my clit a little, so I can cum and get it out of my system..."

The motion lifted the shaft of his incredibly erect cock, and the redhead felt her breath catch as its girth pressed upward, kissing open the wet seam of her pussy and catching between her asscheeks. She was, only now, beginning to realize what kind of damage Katzenburg's substantial mass of flesh could do. He moaned, underneath her, as the wet heat of her soaked pussy impressed itself along the four inches of cock that had pressed her swollen lips apart, and she began to slowly thrust, sliding the warm skin of his exposed cock forward and backward through the slick warmth of her flared labia and asscheeks.

Mary Jane, expecting to be able to rotate her hips as she pressed himself against his crotch, felt the hard ridge of the edge of his cockhead near the back of her ass each time he pulled backward, and her eyes widened as she realized he was much larger than she had expected. Still eager, but tempered for the moment with honest surprise at the unexpected largesse beneath her vulnerable and suddenly timid cunt, she reached down with her right hand and placed it in the small of her back, sliding her fingers down until they reached the tip of the crack of her ass.

Following the seam of her asscheeks down to where she felt the stout girth of Katzenburg's cock pressing upward, she cupped her hand and waited for her next thrust. She held her breath and pressed backward, feeling the wonderful sensation of his cockskin sliding through the flared lips of her pussy. The slick head of his cock slid pressed against her palm and she quickly curled her fingertips around it. The soft, plum-shaped head of his cock popped through her fingers and she tightened her grip, drawing a loud groan from the sleeping photographer.

MJ held herself against him, cock held motionless but pulsing in her hand, as she softly stroked the first few inches of his penis to encourage him to remain still against her. She slipped her cool fingers around his girth and squeezed gently, to measure the diameter of his cock by how far her fingers overlapped. Shocked, she realized that her fingertips failed to touch on the other side of his penis. She squeezed harder, bringing a soft shout of pleasure from him, and just barely felt her fingernails tap against each other before her hand tired and she was forced to ease her grip; she realized that her mouth was open, and was glad he couldn't see her astonishment.

In any other situation, Mary Jane would have immediately dismounted to inspect the stout bat of flesh. Given the circumstances, her open commitment to rub it against her cunt and clit, she swallowed hard, and dedicated herself to the task that was, quite literally, at hand. She lifted her toes slightly; the minor toehold gave her the opportunity to lift herself faintly from his hips. As she lifted her body upward, she leaned forward onto Katzenburg's chest.

Eagerly, she tugged him forward by his cock, looking down as she nestled his spongy cock-tip between the pouting lips of her juicy cunt. Once MJ had him where she wanted, she straddled his lap so she could rub her pussy back and forth along his cock. After a dozen or so strokes back and forth, it was covered in her juices. Then, she wiggled her hips, forcing his massive erection right against her clit, and reached forward to pull his head down to her tits.

Involuntarily, Katzenburg resumed sucking and licking her large soft mounds while she rubbed her pussy up and down against his hard prick. Mary Jane was in ecstasy as she reached down with both hands to rub her pussy, she could feel every inch of his monster cock rubing against her labia and clit. He was alternating between sucking her whole nipple in his mouth and just flicking it with his tongue, which just drove her wild.

Out of breath and dazed, MJ held his cock at the base and began teasing her sensitive pussy lips with the oversized purple cockhead. She failed to notice his somnambular reflexes; his hands fumbled in the air, until they were firmly gripping her hips. She heard an anonymous tenor bellow his satisfaction, and realized, with what detachment remained to her, that he had caught her by her asscheeks, and that he was lowering her slowly onto his immeasurably thick cock, and that the soft head of his luscious rod was slowly climbing upward into the depths of her very wet cunt.

Mary Jane gasped at his unconscious action, and looked downward at the fat log that he intended to push inside her. "No! Dommmphhhhh!" The redhead protested before his mouth came up hard upon hers while pushing the thick head of his cock against her tight pussy.

Mary Jane moaned out loud and struggled, as Katzenburg tried to force her pussy over his giant cock; his cockhead was pressed firmly against her opening, but it didn't look like there was anyway it was going to actually push its way inside. She grunted and pulled up harder, trying to break free, with little success.

Taking a deep breath, she felt his cock begin to slide into the mouth of her pussy. Lifting herself even higher with her toes, neck muscles tight in an effort to control the inevitable sharp pain from her pussy, she positioned him just beneath the tight ring of muscle that guarded the gate of her cunt. The redhead gritted her teeth in consternation, and sent conscious direction to her trembling leg muscles not to relax their defensive grip on his hips.

Just when she thought he might give up, his huge cockhead disappeared into her pussy. "Ohhh... Please, no!" She cried as her pussy was stretched to its limit by his cock. "Nick, no! Your cock is too big!"

"Mmph... Mmmph! Mmphh! Mmphh! Mmphh..." MJ gagged as he began inching the hard shaft into her. His tongue sought out her tonsils as he ground his ass downward, rotating his cock, pushing it, feeling her tight cunt as he continued to bury that thing into her groin.

"OhMyFuckingGod!" Mary Jane finally managed to release her pretty mouth from the kiss; her screams were loud and her breathing as heavy as ever, as her pussy was stretched around his massive tool; she couldn't do anything to prevent her decent down his huge cock.

The redhead was leaned over him, supporting her shoulders on outstretched arms, trying hard to avoid being impaled by his monster prick. Desperately, she gazed down at her fuck-hole, watching intently as his bloated cock-head disappeared into her gooey, pink cunt-slit. Then, impulsively, Katzenburg started humping, awkwardly at first, then more steadily, eagerly sliding his long, thick prick into the welcoming tightness of her hot, wet cunt.

"Oh, Nick! Uuuungghh! No!" She frantically pleaded; the photographer was just acting on pure instinct, he didn't hear a word she was saying. "It's too big, I can't take it!"

Katzenburg's massive fuck-rod stretched the supermodel's tight cunt as it bored its way in, spreading the pouting lips of her pussy to the bursting point around the meaty thickness of his cock. Mary Jane started humping when he had a third of his prick embedded in her pussy, excitedly bucking and grinding her blushing ass-cheeks up off the bed in an attempt to relive the pressure in into her fuck-hole caused by the immense prick.

"UhGodDamn!" Katzenburg babbled in his dream, trying to get the last three inches inside her already stuffed belly. "S-So fucking tight... S-Spread..."

"They... OhGawd... are... Ungggghhhh... Spread out as far as they will go!" She whimpered, as if she was reasoning with the unconscious man. Trying to keep her eyes from his grinning face, she couldn't turn away as he continued mumbling, letting her know how tight she felt. What a fine piece of ass she was, how pretty she looked with her ass bouncing and her lips quivering while he stuffed her with cock. What he considered compliments she considered derogatory, still they were compliments nonetheless. A hell of a lot more than her web-slinging husband had said in the last couple months.

Mary Jane was not being merely violated; she was being consumed by the slobbering fat man. Every inch of her body was groped fondled or licked. His pudgy hands held her slim waist while her long curvaceous legs spread out widely. She felt like a wishbone about to be split.

"F-Final plunge... M-Mrs. Tightpussy..." Katzenburg muttered between a mixture of sweat and breathless grinning.

"Please... It's too big! You're... OH! Oh, damn! Oh, God! OhFuck!" She screamed when Katzenburg rammed the rest of his cock into her unsuspecting belly. Their pelvis converged upon one another as one; curly unkempt pubic hair covered her entire groin. Long legs skyrocketed into the air, spread widely to allow the fat ass of Katzenburg between her legs. Her toes curled and screams turned into breathless gasps.

A mixture of pain and pleasure ripped through Mary Jane's entire body, her pussy so stretched out, so stuffed she can feel every fiber of the massive cock lodged inside her; her lips were pasted to the side of Katzenburg's neck, her fingers raking his back, as he lays on her unmoving.

Constant orgasms filled her body, as he stood still, giving her a lazy fuck; his cock throbbing inside her belly! Finding it almost impossible to breathe, not from his weight but the painful overstuffed feeling his thick cock has generated; Mary Jane's long legs wrapped around his chubby waist. She could feel his thick cum filled balls as they pressed against her buttocks. She had never experienced anything like this, so much pain mixed with pleasure; orgasms that pummeled her senses, stars swirled about her head.

"N-Nice little pussy... C-Cumming all over..." Nick muttered in his dream, his palms resting beside her shoulders. Too bad he couldn't see the look on her face, it was priceless; eyes dilated beyond recognition, her mouth in a large oval shape. Her tongue hung over her bottom lip in a limp state, and perspiration born from lust dripped down her pretty face causing her red hair to stick to the side of her face and forehead.

"Gmf! Mgmmh! Fffmmmhhh!" She gagged, the mouth filling kiss causing another orgasm to cascade over the previous one; her body began to convulse and she found herself digging her heels into his stationary ass, which still refused to move.

As the fat unwashed bastard lay under her, flexing his cock inside her stuffed belly and his greasy lips pasted to hers, Mary Jane did the unthinkable: she returned his kiss. Arms wrapped around his neck tightly. Moans of protest were now mewlings of pleasure as she whimpered into his open mouth. Her tongue licked the underside of his, her face moved sideways to allow his kiss to become deeper, more sensuous. Their tongues twirled upon one another trying to match the chaotic rapture of her jerking tummy and the throbbing cock that currently occupied it.

Katzenburg pressed his lips against hers massaging them, his large nose pressing hers backwards. Mary Jane equaled his kiss, groaning into his slobbering mouth. Their groins still locked, unmoving. Her hands moving to the side of his face where she began franticly funning her fingers through what little hair he had left. Their lips remained locked; she no longer cared about breathing.

All that mattered was her complete surrender to this man; he fucked her like one enjoying a great meal, savoring every bite, yet he did it unconsciously. His hands continued roaming over her body, exploring every inch, every curve. Their bodies were motionless, MJ laid atop Katzenburg, her legs spread out across his thighs and her tight ass planted firmly upon the thick belly filling cock.

Only their faces were in motion, the redhead greedily kissed his rough unshaven face. The coarse burning sensation of his bristly features was nothing compared to the flexing pulsating cock that was buried deep within her belly. She released his face from her constant kissing and slowly began rotating her buttocks in a circular motion. The sensation against her clit was driving her insane, she wasn't sure where the last orgasm ended and the next one began.

"OhhhGawd... If I fall in love with you, I'm going to be very upset..." She moaned feeling his cock thicken inside her, as she lowered herself until his fat hairy balls were crushed against her buttocks. The redhead slowly rotated upon him, her palms rested on either side of his head; her glazed green eyes stared at his sleepy face. The words 'you are fucking me raw' could be read in her expression, if he could see.