Chronicles of the Bat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers

Panting, she replies, "Oh, but I'm so close. Can't you let me cum first?"

He chuckles a dark and almost sinister laugh. "Sorry, gorgeous, but no. Trust me, though, it'll be well worth the wait." After only one floor, he leads her to a room very close to the stairwell before letting her in and locking the door behind them. The room is dark and sparsely furnished with little more than a bed, a dresser, and a seat in the windowsill. As soon as the door is closed, she turns to him to try and get things started, but instead he turns on a kind of spotlight in the corner of the room by the bed. He pulls her to him and kisses her long, slow, and deep until her knees go weak then clicks a button on his belt that turns on some very slow and seductive music. He pulls back from her and stares into her gorgeous, masked face and whispers, "Strip for me, my naughty little kitty. You can leave the mask on, but I want to watch you slowly remove the rest of your clothes so I can see that incredible body of yours all naked and ready for a serious fucking."

At the sound of his words, she moans erotically and slowly begins to dance her way into the light, her hands sliding over her hot little body and flashing naughty looks in his direction. The way she moves just reminds him of that night when he made her his and he groans at the sight of her moving so sensuously. He feels himself going weak at the sight of her moving so sexily as she slides her gloves off, tossing them in his direction and moving into positions with looks that tell him to come and take her. The only sound in the room is the music and the sound of breathing getting heavier. When she turns away from him and bends over, showing off her tight little ass as she removes her boots, his groans get louder. Soon, the only thing she's wearing is the purple jumpsuit and her mask and she very slowly starts to remove the tight fitting outfit. Barely able to control himself, he turns on the tracking device and watches her face as the vibrations run through her nipples just as they are exposed to his vision and they both hear a gasp. Catwoman thinks it came from Batman, but he knows better. Once again, the sexy little kitty turns and bends over, giving him and the secret watcher a good look at her dripping wet pussy as she slides her jumpsuit down her sexy legs.

Out of the darkness, a female voice suddenly chimes in, "Oh my God, Batman! You weren't kidding. She is hot as fuck!"

Catwoman freezes where she is. Her jumpsuit in hand, legs spread just enough to give an incredible view with her bent over the way she is, she peers into the shadows behind her. "Who's there," she demands.

"Don't worry, Catwoman," Batman says soothingly. "Tonight my gorgeous kitty gets a special treat." He walks forward to the now naked woman and pulls her close to him, kissing her deeply as his hands slide down her bare back and then under her ass so his fingers can tease her sweet pussy and she presses tight against him, moaning into his mouth and silently demanding more. "Mmmm, that's my horny pussy," he chuckles when they finally break the kiss. "And what is it my naughty little kitty wants?"

"Oh, fuck, Batman, please stop teasing me. Just give me that cock and fill me with your hot cum," she moans to him. She slides her hands down his body and into his pants to start stroking his hard and throbbing shaft and loving the way he reacts to her attentions. "What is it, lover? Do you like that?"

From the shadows, the voice comes again. "Mmmm, yeah, Batman. Pull that hard cock out and let's have us some fun." The owner of the voice is clearly licking her lips as she says this.

Batman chuckles as he turns in the direction of this mysterious woman and says, "I think you've misunderstood me, Batgirl," he says to her. "You don't get any cock unless Catwoman says so. You see, you're her toy now," he grins at her. "Now get over here and lay down."

Shocked, but too turned on by even witnessing these events, she slowly walks into the light to reveal a much different outfit than her usual costume. The mask remains the same, but the rest is a very skimpy one piece outfit that leaves the back and tummy exposed as well as the arms and legs. With a gesture from Batman, she turns her back to him and lays down on her back in front of but between his feet. She looks up and then opens her mouth, extending her tongue, as Catwoman's sweet cum drips down on Batgirl's upturned face. She moans as she savors the sweet taste of Catwoman's hot pussy and her hands involuntarily slide up to massage her breasts as she waits for her next command.

Batman stares down into Catwoman's upturned face and gorgeous naked body and licks his lips. "On your knees, baby," he tells her. "Sit on her face and let her please you and maybe I'll let you have what you want."

Slowly, she slides her naked form down across the throbbing bulge in his pants, lowering her glistening lips to Batgirl's outstretched tongue and moaning as the tongue slides slowly into her waiting and wanting pussy. For a moment, she just stares up into Batman's face as Batgirl explores her hot wet depths and then her eyes close as the pleasure washes over her. Her hips start to move of their own volition as she starts to grind on the tongue deep within her and she purrs as Batgirl's fingers find her sensitive clit. As she starts to grind her pussy against Batgirl's talented lips and tongue, she feels something brush her lips and she parts them instinctively. As she opens her eyes, she finds herself staring directly into his as his throbbing cock slides into her hungry mouth. She watches his face as her tongue explores his throbbing shaft and moans as her lips slide slowly down the full length of him. She reaches up, playing with his balls as he begins to slide down her throat, and she feels his fingers tangle in her hair as Batgirl shifts beneath her and begins sucking on her clit. She feels Batgirl's fingers start to slide slowly into her hot pussy and Catwoman's moans travel down Batman's shaft and up his spine as her lips slide up and down on him.

"Oh fuck yes," Batman moans as his hips start to move. He tugs on her hair as her tongue teases his hard cock. "My girl is being so naughty," he moans. "She deserves a reward. Make my kitty cum, Batgirl." He groans in pleasure as Catwoman moans around his cock once more. "And her moans are driving me crazy!"

Catwoman bucks on Batgirl's face as Batgirl's tongue starts fluttering over Catwoman's clit and her fingertips continuously brush over Catwoman's g-spot as Catwoman gets finger-fucked by the redheaded crime-fighter. The sight and sound of all this is almost too much for Batman and it isn't long before he shouts out his warning that he's about to cum. Catwoman reaches up and wraps her fingers around his hard, throbbing cock and begins to jerk him off as she cries out to no one in particular that she's cumming. Batman himself cries out as he sprays his cum all over Catwoman leaving her dripping with his hot cream from her chin and neck, all over her heaving breasts, to the ribbon of pearly liquid rolling lazily down her cleavage on its way to her clean shaven pussy. Almost unnoticed, a third cry rings out, muffled by Catwoman's cum soaked pussy as Batgirl reaches her own climax from fingering herself to orgasm as she eats the sweet pussy of the woman sucking Batman's cock.

Batman slumps back against the wall to catch his breath and try to recover and Catwoman climbs off of Batgirl's face to catch her own breath. She slyly looks over the redhead that Batman brought to be her new toy. Catching the furtive glances Batgirl keeps flashing in his direction, Catwoman smiles and says to her, "You want his cum, don't you?" Catwoman just laughs at Batgirl's shy little nod and continues, "Well, what if I told you you could taste his cum?" Batgirl licks her lips and turns to stare hungrily at his still hard cock. Catwoman reaches out and gently but firmly grasps Batgirl on either side of her face and pulls her gaze back. Oh, no, honey," Catwoman says. "Anything of his you get from me from now on." She thinks back to just how Batman had worded it the other night and she smiles. "So, are you going to be a good girl and watch Batman fuck my brains out, or are you gonna be my dirty little bat slut and do everything I tell you to?"

Batgirl moans and stares deep into Catwoman's eyes, saying, "Oh please, mistress. Command me and I'll obey. Do as you will with me," she breathes. "Batman brought me to please you, my mistress and its so incredible to fuck you that I'll do anything you say."

"Anything, huh," Catwoman says with a wolfish grin. "And I know you want his cum," she continues, nodding in Batman's direction. "Ok, then." Still holding Batgirl's face, Catwoman looks deep into her eyes and says, "Then lick me clean."

Batgirl's eyes sparkle with excitement as she smiles at Catwoman. Without a word or breaking eyes contact, Batgirl lowers her face to Catwoman's naked, cum-covered body and places a lingering kiss on Catwoman's glistening pussy lips. Very slowly, Batgirl starts to slowly kiss her way up Catwoman's body, the tip of her tongue darting out to catch pearl drops of cream from Catwoman's gorgeous body. Turning and sliding up, Batgirl sits sideways in Catwoman's lap as she begins kissing and licking the undersides of Catwoman's luscious tits.

Catwoman's head falls back as she moans in pleasure from Batgirl licking the cum from her heaving breasts as Catwoman tangles her fingers in Batgirl's hair and gently tugging her higher. Suddenly, Catwoman gasps as she feels Batman's tongue begin to explore her dripping wet pussy. "Oh yeah," she moans. "Eat my pussy, Batman. Make me cum for you lover." Her moans get louder as Batgirl's tongue starts working on her neck and throat and her hips start to move as she fucks Batman's face. She hears Batman moan as he looks up from her pussy to see Batgirl licking the last of his cum from Catwoman's chin before dipping her tongue into his lovers mouth to kiss her long, slow, and deep. Catwoman cries out into Batgirl's mouth when she feels Batman's fingers penetrate her sensitive and waiting pussy and she breaks the kiss to gasp to her new toy, "Now get up here. I want that pussy of yours. Now!" With a swipe of her claws, what little Batgirl is wearing falls to the floor leaving her own wet and dripping pussy exposed to Catwoman's hungry mouth. As Catwoman slowly begins to explore Batgirl's own sweet pussy, she feels Batman's throbbing cock slowly begin to impale her and she moans. Lost in Batgirl's sweet juices, Catwoman writhes and moans as Batman fucks her good and hard, his throbbing shaft filling her completely as she does to Batgirl what Batman always does to her until Batgirl is screaming in pleasure and cumming all over Catwoman's face. Catwoman slides her fingers into Batgirl's spasming pussy and fucks her long and slow as she sucks on Batgirl's clit, her moans from Batman's cock pumping hard in and out of her sending vibrations through Batgirl's clit and extending her orgasm as Catwoman's own climax washes over her and she cums all over Batman's stiff cock. As her cum runs down Batman's throbbing shaft and begins to drip from his balls, he cries out and explodes within her, flooding her already wet pussy with his hot cream.

As the three of them attempt to catch their breath, Catwoman says to Batgirl, "That's my sexy little bat toy. Now why don't we give your mentor a bit of a show." Batgirl, gleaming with perspiration from the intensity of her orgasm, replies excitedly, "What kind of show, Catwoman?" Catwoman looks over Batgirl's impressive naked body and says, "I want you to lick your cum from my face. I want Batman to see how much you enjoy the taste of your own pussy on me." Batgirl giggles and nods, but before she can get started, Catwoman stops her for a moment. "But not my lips. Save those for the Bat, sweetie." She looks up into his dark eyes and says with a wink. "I want him to taste how much his kitty likes her new toy."

As Batgirl complies with her mistress' wishes, the sight is just so erotic, that Batman hardens again while still deep within Catwoman's dripping wet pussy. He moans at the feel of her gripping his hard, throbbing shaft and she moans with him, knowing that tonight is going to be far more intense than their last night together and not just because of the guest. She reaches out and grabs him by the cowl, pulling him down to her and kissing him long and insistently, making sure he gets a good taste before pulling back. "Now, Batman," she purrs, reaching down to gently stroke the cock that is still within her. "If I remember correctly, you have a particular toy that resembles you?" Moaning, Batman can only nod as her attentions send shivers up his spine to the base of his skull and back, so she continues, "Well, you're mine and mine alone, so Batgirl is just SOL when it comes to having you fill her up, but..." she lets her voice trail off as she flashes a haughty little grin at Batgirl. "I think its only fair that she gets to feel what it would be like to have her sweet pussy stuffed with bat cock," she chuckles wickedly at Batgirl's confused expression. "The difference is, my new sexy little bat toy, you're gonna get fucked good and proper by me." She smiles up at Batman and concludes, "As for you, lover, we'll see how things go. Will you bring me my acoutrements, my love?"

Slowly, teasingly, he slips from within her wet heat and gives her a smirk. "I'll get your toys, Catwoman, but remember, my naughty little nympho, I don't take orders, I give them," he says with a wink before walking to the closet and pulling out a couple of items. He walks back to the two women, dropping the harness and vibrator to the bed as he watches the brunette and the redhead moan and writhe in a pleasurable 69. He groans at the erotic sight then says to Batgirl, "That's it, make my kitty cum. Make her scream."

Catwoman flashes him a wicked and very suggestive grin then reaches for Batman's still hard and throbbing cock, stroking him slowly as she tells Batgirl to strap the vibrator to her and to make sure that it's gently but firmly seated against her clit in order to please her as she fucks her new toy. Batgirl follows her new mistress's orders and then lowers her mouth to the fake cock and slips it between her lips as Catwoman does the same with him. When the vibrator is nice and slick, Catwoman slips him from her mouth while still stroking him and says, "Now up on all fours and get ready to feel what I get to feel when your mentor fills me up." As Batgirl complies, Catwoman moves in behind her like a stalking lioness and presses the tip against the redhead's slick pussy. Before she gets a chance to slide in, however, Batgirl looks back over her shoulder at her new lover.

"Please be gentle, mistress," the young woman says. "I've never done this before."

Shocked, considering the skill the girl had shown in pleasing her, Catwoman turns to stare at Batman who only shrugs. "Whatever have you been waiting for," she asks the girl then smiles wickedly when no answer is given but the redhead glances back over her shoulder and stares hungrily at Batman's cock. Catwoman pushes the tip into the wet and waiting pussy before her and growls, "Well, this is as close as you're gonna get." She grabs a hold of the girl's hips and pulls her back as the toy slides easily but slowly into her all the way. As it slides home, the girl lets out a long, low moan and pushes back to hold it deep inside her just a little longer. Slowly, Catwoman's hips start moving back and forth, sliding the toy in and out of Batgirl's dripping pussy making the young girl cry out in pleasure as Catwoman explores her depths.

Whimpering in pure pleasure and bucking back against her first and only lover, Batgirl moans, "Is this...oh, God...how it feels...oh yeah fuck me...to be fucked...don't stop, please don't stop...by the Bat...harder, oh please, fuck my pussy harder!?!?"

Catwoman holds on tight to the girl's hips as she slams the toy in and out of that wet and willing pussy. "Mmmm, yes it is, my little bat toy, but this is what it's like to be fucked by me," she says, reaching down and turning the vibrator on high. As her hips slap the girl's ass, the vibrator presses up against Catwoman's clit and it doesn't take long before both women are moaning and crying out at their approaching orgasms. Catwoman feels strong arms wrap around her from behind and she's suddenly reminded of Batman as his hands cover her heaving breasts. She calls out his name as he bites down on her neck and then she starts to tremble all over as she feels his hard cock slide deep inside her as she continues to fuck Batgirl senseless. Every time she withdraws from the wet pussy before her, she feels Batman fill her up completely and causing the vibrator to press against her clit even more. Suddenly, Batgirl pushes back against her, screaming in pure pleasure while pushing Catwoman back on Batman's cock and matching her pitch for pitch as both women climax explosively, the sight, sound, and feel of it all causing Batman to fill Catwoman's sweet pussy with his hot cum. The three collapse in a heap, worn out but not yet satisfied.

Once they've all had a little time to rest, Batman leans over and whispers in Catwoman's ear that it's time for her to let her new toy wear the harness and Catwoman grins as she starts to slowly remove it only to be stopped a moment as Batman pulls the vibrator from it and, without turning it off, slides it back into Batgirl's dripping wet pussy. The girl moans as it slides easily into her all the way to the base and, as Catwoman straps the harness to her, Batman pulls out another vibrator that's a bit slimmer but just as long. Catwoman puts it in place and turns the second one on for Batgirl before Batman tells his lover to get up on all fours. Catwoman gets in position and moans as the toy slides deep inside her before opening her eyes to find Batman's cock before her. Like a starving woman, she pulls it into her mouth and slides it down her throat as the redhead starts fucking her good and hard. Batman moans as the hot brunette purrs, moans, and whimpers around the throbbing shaft that slides easily in and out of her all the way and it isn't long before Catwoman lets out muffled screams as her orgasm rushes through her which is just what he has been waiting for. Using hand signals to keep Catwoman from knowing his plan, since the naughty nympho's eyes are closed in pure ecstasy, Batman lets his protege know what to do. In one smooth motion, his cock slides from his lover's mouth and Batgirl falls onto her back, pulling Catwoman on top of her and reaching around to caress and massage the beautiful woman's heaving tits.

Catwoman, surprised by the move, takes a moment to enjoy it just the way it is before sitting up straight and swiveling around to lay atop the girl face to face. The two kiss as their hips thrust against each other and Batman takes a moment to just enjoy the sight before pressing the tip of his glistening cock against Catwoman's tight ass and slowly penetrating her from behind. Catwoman's back arches and she screams in pleasure as she is completely and utterly filled from both ends. "Oh yes, Batman," she cries. "Oh God, fuck that tight little ass." Batman leans forward as his strokes take him deeper and deeper inside her until he is buried balls deep and moans, "I'm gonna cum, my naughty little kitty. I'm gonna fill this tight little ass with my hot cream. Is that what you want?" His words seem to be the very thing she's been waiting for because her body tenses and she starts to shake almost violently with the force of the orgasm that floods her senses and galvanizes her nerves and she screams louder than ever as she feels him explode deep within her at the same moment Batgirl's back arches, thrusting her breasts against Catwoman's sensitive nipples, as she cums simultaneously with the two on top of her. Without realizing how worn out they all are, the three drift off just trying to catch their collective breaths and with Catwoman still full of cock, both real and imitation.

solusoya
solusoya
16 Followers