Chrysania Rose: Installment 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and asked Kat if she was a slut. She said she was. I asked her if she liked being ordered to perform, and she said she did. I told her to reach into her bra and pinch her nipples. She did and her face grew red and she started making little noises every time her fingers clamped down. I asked her if she was getting off and she said that she was. I asked if her pussy was getting wet, and she said that it was dripping. I asked her if she knew what happened to sluts who get off to showing their bodies. She said no. I told her that they get punished for being so trampy and cheap.

Then I grabbed her by the arm and drew her to the spanking bench, making her stumble slightly in her heels. I told her to take her heels and skirt off and climb up onto the bench. The bench is configured in such a way that there are padded kneeling rests, and the lower body lays slightly downward on a padded platform. The upper body is free from about the middle of the ribcage up. Once she was on the bench, I spread her knees open and secured them against the padded rests. Once I was certain that she was in a stable position, I shackled her ankles down, and shackled her wrists behind her. I unsnapped the tops of her bra and let her heavy breasts flop free and droop down below the bench.

The whole time I was securing his wife into bondage, David watched with eager eyes. I told him to stand next to me, as he would be assisting with Kat's punishment. I pointed towards the table in the corner and told him to bring the silk scarf and the nipple clamps. While I supervised, I had him secure the scarf over her eyes as a blindfold, and clip the nipple clamps onto her pink hard nipples.

Kat moaned lightly and squirmed as he attached the clamps. I whacked her across her broad back with my flogger and told her to control herself or she would receive nothing but pain. Then, with David by my side, I unsnapped the crotch of her panties, and made sure that my gloved fingers brushed against her slick, swollen labia. I noticed that she was shaved. David must have done the honors, because with a belly like hers, there is no way she could have done it herself. She contained her pleasure with a small shiver and made only the weakest of whimpers at the shock of my touch. I commented on how wet and horny she was, and made a crude comment about her bare pussy being so vulnerable and uncovered. I told David that since she was his slut of a wife, he needed to take care of my glove and suck the pussy juice off. I ran the gloved hand under his nose so that he could get a strong whiff of the faint musky odor that emanated from Kat's "cat". Then I held out my hand, fingers splayed, and allowed him to gently suck my gloves clean. David closed his eyes as he did it, and I could tell that the man must love to eat pussy, by the way he savored the taste of his wife.

I tucked the flaps of Kat's unsnapped panties out of the way and slapped her ass with my gloved hand. I ordered David to bring some towels from the table to fold and put under Kat, to elevate her hips and raise her ass into the air, slightly spreading her cheeks and exposing her pussy. I had David follow me around as I circled Kat, and commented on what a fine sight she made, whacking her lightly with my flogger as I went. When I got to the front of the bench, I picked up the dangling chain that connected the nipple clamps and gave it a yank. Kat gasped and jutted her ass even higher into the air. I yanked the chain again and asked her if she liked having her tits abused. She said that she did. I flogged them from the sides. Not too hard, but hard enough to make them bounce against each other and turn a deep pink. Had we more time or a second session booked, I might try out some heavier tit bondage and tit torture on her. But they had only booked a single session, and we were already well into the script.

Next, I had David watch as I flogged Kat's ass. I showed him how I start off slow, and then work my way to firm hard whacks. Once she was well warmed up, I started alternating flogging her ass with delicately trailing the tips of the tails of my flogger up the swollen lips of her exposed pussy. After a short while, Kat was squirming against her bonds, and moaning and sighing. I asked her what she wanted. She said that she wanted to be fucked. I told her to beg for it. Every time the tails of my flogger whacked against her ass and tickled her pussy, she cried out "fuck me please". After a few more minutes, she was just crying "please" over and over again.

I think that they honestly thought that I was going to let them fuck right there on the spanking bench. But that was not my plan. Yes, they would both get off, but not so easily. I told Kat that I was very pleased with her and that I was very pleased with David as well. And they had performed well and had earned the right to their pleasure release. But on my terms; and in the way which was most entertaining to me.

I told David to sit on the bondage chair in front of Kat's face. I went to the table in the corner and brought back the bag Lindy brought and several more items. I shackled David to the bondage chair. I secured both his ankles, both of his thighs, his waist, his left wrist, and his right arm above his elbow and at the wrist. I attached a length of chain from the middle of the nipple clamp connector to the shackle on David's right wrist.

I explained that they would both get their pleasure release, but in a way which was most entertaining to me. I unsnapped the front of David's shorts-pouch and his hard cock sprung free. He was so aroused that the head was nearly purple with blood. It was about seven inches long and of slightly thicker than average girth. I stared at it, thinking about how good it would feel deep inside my pussy, with Kat sucking on my nipples as her husband fucked me fast and hard. I very gently trailed my gloved finger up the shaft and watched as a shiny drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip. I delicately swiped it off with my fingertip and dabbed it onto Kat's lips. She licked her lips and moaned.

I asked her if she was a cum eating slut, and she said that she loved to taste David's cum. I told her that she would most likely get her chance, if his aim was good. David looked up at me and I smirked at him and took Kat's blindfold off. She gasped at the sight of David's swollen cock just a couple feet from her face and chest.

I opened the bag and pulled out a cheap plastic vibrator, which I turned on, rolled up inside a hand-towel and slid up under Kat's pelvis; so that it was securely lodged between the front of her pussy and the towels propping up her bottom. The perfect position to stimulate her clit if she ground her hips against it just right. She sighed and started pressing down against the vibe. I whacked her very hard across the ass and told her that she was not to pleasure herself until I gave her permission.

I unshackled David's right wrist and told him that I wanted him to jack off for me. And every time he stroked, it would pull the chain attached to Kat's nipple clamps. And I wanted him to talk dirty to her while he did it. I wanted him to call her a nasty slut, a cheap whore, a cum guzzling tramp. I told her that she was to beg for his cum. Beg him to shoot his load into her slutty face and onto her big droopy tits. I told her that she could use the vibe in the towel to pleasure herself, but she could not orgasm until after she caught David's load in her face.

David tentatively reached across his lap and took his swollen cock into his hand and slowly started to stroke. Every time his hand slid down to the base of his shaft, it stretched Kat's nipple clamps tight and pulled her tits forward. I told him to stroke harder, I wanted to see Kat's big floppy tits bounce. He started to stroke faster and harder and Kat's tits were bouncing forward and backwards. She started to moan and whimper between her begging him to shoot his cum into her face.

I walked around them slowly, making comments and occasionally whacking Kat's ass with my flogger. I heard David's breath start to speed up and I ordered him to slow down and delay it because I was still enjoying their show. Kat was grinding her pelvis against the vibe in the towel and her fair hair was slick against her face with perspiration. I stopped behind David, and crouched down to whisper into his ear again. I told him that I knew he was close, and soon he would be able to cum. But, first I wanted him to know that I saw him staring at my body while we shared coffee the night before and I knew he liked what he saw.

I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to close his eyes and visualize me naked on a bed of black satin sheets. And that in this vision, Kat was on the bed, serving me as a pleasure-slave. I told him to picture his wife's pretty face buried between my ample thighs. That I had my fingers twined in her hair and was pushing her down against me, and grinding myself against her mouth. And then to picture himself walking into the room. Imagine that he approached us and crawled up onto the bed behind Kat and slipped his cock into her slick swollen shaved pussy. And I told him that I wanted him to picture in his mind, that he was ramming his cock into Kat hard and fast while Kat tongued and sucked on my pussy.

I stepped back over to Kat, and watched David as he furiously stroked his cock, eyes shut, forehead creased with exertion. The muscles on his forearm were bulging and the head of his dick was so purple it looked like a plum. The chain yanked her tits hard, and by that time, she was biting her lip and trying not to hump herself to orgasm. David made a grunting noise and then said he was gonna cum. I told him to shoot his load onto her cum-guzzling face, and he groaned as spurt after spurt of thick milky fluid splattered onto her face, hair, and tits.

I walked back behind Kat and told her she could take her pleasure, and told David to keep jerking the chain connected to her nipple clamps. While Kat worked on reaching her own orgasm, I purred into her ear that I wanted her to cum for me, that she was my sexy dancing girl, and my nasty cum guzzler. I told her to lick her lips and taste David's cum. She moaned and started grinding her hips harder and faster against the vibe and towels. I told her that as she came, I wanted her to picture me naked on a bed with black satin sheets, and her face buried between my thighs, pleasuring me as a slave, eating my pussy. And to imagine that while I held her mouth down against my greedy cunt, David climbed onto the bed behind her, grabbed her hips, shoved his dick into her, and fucked her hard and fast and rough. She increased her efforts and soon her feral cries and moans filled the dungeon as she climaxed over and over again.

When she was spent, Kat fell against the spanking bench, chest heaving and thighs twitching. David was in post-orgasmic bliss as well. I unshackled Kat, unclipped the nipple clamps, and gently massaged her wrists and legs where she had been bound. I told her that when she was ready, she could wipe her face on a towel, and unshackle David so that they could clean themselves up and get dressed. I told them that they had served most satisfactorily in my dungeon and were welcome to return for more sessions anytime they were in town. I waited on my throne chair for them to clean themselves up and change before walking them to the door.

Not bad for a night's work. But there were a couple pieces of unfinished business to attend to. The dungeon needed cleaning and I needed my own sexual release. But not from Lindy this time. While having my pussy eaten by a sexy little fat fuck-doll is a very tempting notion, working with David had me craving a big hard dick. Lindy would be arriving soon, to do cleaning duty. I had already made arrangements for a special gentleman friend of mine to come by and take care of my more intimate needs.

But, the events after my session with David and Kat are left for the next installment in my story.

12