Chubby Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to go again?" I asked

"I'm ready when you are babe, but this time I want to try a couple new things."

"Oh boy, what did you have in mind?"

With that, Rachael sprung up on her knees and told me to get on all fours and face opposite her. Willing to try new things I enthusiastically got up did as she said. Unable to monitor what she was doing, I began to feel her hands massaging my ass cheeks. I won't lie, it felt very good but what happened next was completely unexpected. I felt her nose in between my cheeks and soon felt her warm, wet longue exploring my ass hole. My puckered up in the shock.

"Whoa, that is something new, but wow that feels great."

As she continued to explore me with her tongue. a new sensation caught me off guard. I now felt a finger insert inside me. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it very much. Deeper and deeper she explored my insides. I thought I may even ejaculate but it never happened.

Now she was ready for next experiment. She proceeded to remover her finger and get on all fours just like I had been. She began to wet her asshole with her saliva so I knew what that meant. She didn't want me to tease her hole but to abuse it. I began by sliding my thumb inside her to get a feel of the new hole I was about to enter.

After a little thumb fucking, I stepped forward and rubbed the head of my dick down Rachael's ass crack, coming to rest at the entrance to her tiny, private hole. She gripped the cheeks of her ass tightly and bit her bottom lip as her tiny pink butt hole began to stretch to accommodate my invading dick. Her tiny hole proceeded to slowly accept my cock.

"Unnnnhhhhhh!!!" She moaned.

I slid a couple inches into her and stopped to allow her body to adjust. A minute or two passed as I relished the moment, gazing at the goddess in front of me. I drove my cock further, pulled out, then back in, gaining a few inches each time.

Rachael whimpered when I stuffed the remaining inches of my cock into her.

Worried I had hurt her, I asked. "Are you alright?"

Two sparkling blue eyes looked back at me and responded, "I've never felt so full in my entire life."

I practically lost it right there. Her words combined with the overwhelming sensations of her ass around my member sent me into ecstasy. My cock was snug in her tight ass; I never wanted to leave. Rachael took control and eased herself off so that only the tip of my dick was in her. In a quick motion, she slammed herself back onto me. She took the fullness of my cock all the way into her with a sharp breath. I grasped her hips and met her thrusts. Soon enough, I was tearing into her warm ass. My balls slapped against her pussy each time I sunk my pulsating cock into her. Our bodies fucked in unison.

Still fucking her ass, I leaned forward over her curvy body and reached under her, cupping her gigantic, jiggling tits. As I nestled my head on her shoulder, tenderly placing kisses on her neck. I moved my head up the side of hers and ran my tongue around her ear, occasionally biting her earlobe. She reacted by pressing her body up against mine. With my hands still gripping her firm breasts, I leaned back up and slowed the pace down a bit.

I plunged my hard cock into her, each stroke deeper than the last. Rachael squealed as I smashed against her ass.

"Fuucckkkkkk! Give it to me!" She howled.

"Urrrrrrggghhhhhhhh!" I grunted as I buried my cock in her ass.

Rachael's head pressed into the bed. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...Shit! Your cock is so big!" she wailed.

I took my hand from her breast and dropped it between her legs, rubbing her pussy lips. It only took a minute or two of this until Rachael began to buck under me in orgasm.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Yes! Fuck yes! Aahhhh!" Rachael screamed.

Her body thrashed like a ragdoll on my cock. I continued to hammer her ass all the way through her orgasm. Immediately following her wild orgasm, she rolled out from under me and pulled me down on my side next to her. We were both lying on our sides on the bed, her back to me. She pulled me in closer to her so that her ass cheeks nestled my cock between them. She flexed her cheeks a couple times, sending waves of excitement through me.

"I hope you don't think we're done. You haven't cum yet." She told me.

We got up and I eased my cock back inside her. I was balls-deep in her amazing ass. Harder and harder, I relentlessly ravaged her fat ass. I pounded her with all I had. She used her muscles to tighten and loosen her grip on my cock as I fucked her. I felt the familiar tingling feeling in my balls. She was grinding her broad ass in small circles against my groin to send a jolt of pleasure with each movement.

She suddenly looked over her shoulder back at me. Our eyes met as I thrusted into her and her mouth opened wide to express the pleasure she was receiving. I completely lost control at mid-thrust blew my load.

"Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk.....Oooohhhhhh shit! " I thundered.

A torrent of cum splashed against her inner walls. My cock popped out of her and ropes of cum coated her ass. In a second's notice, she rolled over and got the last rocket of my precious seed all over her huge tits. She was caked in cum yet, she diligently wrapped her mouth around my cock and sucked me dry.

"Damn, that was incredible," Rachael's exhausted voice said.

"I don't think I'll be able to cum for weeks," I said with a chuckle.

Rachael quickly fell asleep. Her naked, angelic body was sprawled out on top of me with her head rested on my chest. I lay there, extremely satisfied and thinking about how amazing this day had been. I was so exhausted I couldn't even slide Rachael off of me so I just fell asleep.

Sometime in the early morning I woke up slightly because the bed seemed to be shaking. I rubbed my eyes and groggily looked up to see Rachael riding me in the cowgirl position.

"Good morning baby, just relax and sit back." She said in a sexy voice.

Rachael rode my cock for a good 30 minutes before I came. My balls were so drained from the night before I couldn't believe any cum came out at all even though there was very little. We both hopped in the shower and cleaned ourselves up before a whole new day began.

The End

12