Chuck and Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers

Everything afterwards, the missions the three of them had to solve using his "Intersect", saving the world almost on a weekly base, fighting first FULCRUM, and later the RING, disarming a bomb with a computer virus from an dubious porn site, synthesizing an antidote for a biological weapon in a contaminated conference hall on his own... Chuck wouldn't have achieved any of this without the creed to help and impress Sarah -- and sometimes Casey as well. And Chuck had a lot to cope with.

It started with the fact that Chuck not only once got the "Intersect" uploaded into his head, but twice. He also assimilated the "Intersect", FULCRUM had designed to fight him, and, when he had to prevent the RING from gaining access to the new "Intersect 2.0", he uploaded it also to his head before destroying all hardware containing the data. Again he became the most wanted asset in the world, gaining access to countless information and even abilities, but on the other hand gave up any chance to live a normal life. But he couldn't complain about it, because he had no choice...

Bryce, who unknowingly had been abused by FULCRUM, had destroyed the original "Intersect"-database and had sent the data, he downloaded before he destroyed everything, to the only place he knew would be safe -- Chuck's computer. Up to this point, only the developers of the "Intersect" would have imagined that the data could be embedded in a human mind -- in theory.

Later Bryce tricked Chuck into also downloading the updates to the "Intersect". When Chuck was captured by FULCRUM-Operatives, they used him as a guinea pig to test their own version of the "Intersect" -- not knowing who Chuck was, only knowing that he was with the CIA -- and bestowed all their own intelligence upon him.

And finally the "Intersect 2.0", which was initially supposed to be uploaded into Bryce who as an experienced and perfectly trained spy would have used the possibilities of the "Intersect" to the max. While he and Chuck were fighting a group of RING-Operatives, Bryce got mortally wounded and Chuck was the only one able to take the task of becoming the "Intersect 2.0".

Adding to all of this, there were also the disastrous relationships, Chuck got engaged in, to deal with Sarah's constant rejections, born out of her fear and misguided professionalism.

There was Lou, a cute young deli-owner running her deli at the same mall, the Buy More was located in, and who turned out to be a minor smuggler. Chuck had to dump her, because he couldn't make sure to keep his secret from her -- and after he had kissed Sarah for the first time. Jill, Chuck's girlfriend at college, turned out to be a FULCRUM agent. She later was arrested by Chuck himself after she attempted to kill Sarah. Eventually Chuck helped her to escape after she helped him to rescue his father and was therefore hunted by FULCRUM herself. Hannah was a young and gorgeous computer expert, who had fallen in love with Chuck and was working for a short while at his side at the Nerd Herd -- but she wasn't Sarah Walker. Chuck broke up with her, because he didn't want to lie to her about his life.

Even his social and family life was affected by his lies and his employment for the agency. He mustn't share his secret neither with his lifetime friend Morgan -- his best friend and co-worker at the Buy More -- nor with his sister Elli and her boyfriend -- later husband -- Devon "Captain Awesome" Woodcomb.

Some time later Devon got accidentally involved in Chuck's "spy stuff" and kept a slight paranoia from this experience. When the RING besieged the Buy More looking for Shaw, Chuck had to tell Morgan his secret -- who dealt with it pretty awesome and calm, later Chuck even included him into the team.

Chuck's long lost father who had left Chuck and Elli for good years ago to protect them, turned out to be the creator of the very databases Chuck has in his head -- the "Intersect" and the "Intersect 2.0" -- and was probably the first human "Intersect" after he uploaded an unfinished and defective prototype in his head.

On top of all this, Chuck eventually found out that his assumed arch-enemy Bryce, whom Chuck blamed for being expelled from Stanford for cheating on his tests and whom he accused to have stolen his girlfriend Jill, had faked the evidences for Chuck's alleged cheating together with a professor, who worked for the CIA, back in Stanford. They had tried to prevent the CIA from recruiting Chuck already at Stanford.

So, while Chuck had to safe the world with Sarah and Casey, and sometimes with the help of Morgan and Awesome, had a tense relationship with Bryce, who already had a romantic past with Sarah, and did his best not to get killed or taken, he also had to take care of Elli not getting suspicious or even worse to get involved into his world of danger.

Chuck looked at Sarah for a long while and finally sighed. "It is worth it... YOU are worth it, Sarah Walker!"

- - -

While he was composing his report and let his mind wander, Chuck didn't realize the flow of time and was utterly surprised when he saw the world outside the window awaking to a new day and the sun rising. It was just the second, a single ray of sunlight sneaked through the window and gently lay on Sarah's face, that she slowly awoke, like the sunbeams were a kiss.

Chuck rose out of his armchair, the CIA-Laptop he was writing at, still in his hands and went over to the bed.

He locked at her with worry in his eyes. "He... How do you feel?"

"What happened?" she asked a little confused.

He calmed her, saying "Everything is ok now." still anxious about her reaction, when he reveals, what had happened.

"What about Shaw?" was her prompt question.

"He's dead..." he cleared his throat. "I'm sorry..."

She looked at him, still sort of dizzy. "God... we... there was... there was a Café... and the Director tried to kill me and... Oh my god... You shot him!"

"I couldn't let him hurt you, Sarah... Trust me... I did what I had to do... But I'm still the same guy... I'm still Chuck. I promise."

Chuck was actually scared. After his "Red Test" Sarah definitively backed out on him, convinced he had changed and become a cold blooded killer. Convinced he'd stopped being "her Chuck". But now she was just looking at him with her big gray eyes, and in her eyes was astonishment... and thankfulness! "You saved me..."

She pulled him close and kissed him deep and heartfelt, with passion and gratitude and when their lips parted, he hardly had time to take a breath before she sealed his lips with hers again.

Three long beeps caught their attention, and they broke the kiss just the moment, General Beckman's face appeared on the display.

"Chuck... Sarah... Excellent work. I consulted with Col. Casey and he brought me up to speed. I expect a full report when you get back to Burbank."

"Actually, General... I think, we gonna need a few more days in Paris." Chuck answered the request.

"No! I want you back ASAP. We got a new mission. Last night a team of assassins broke into the..."

Inconspicuously Chuck nodded towards the laptop. Sarah understood and turned the laptop around.

"Agent Bartowski, Agent Walker... We lost contact... Get them back!"

General Beckman's voice trailed off when Chuck and Sarah looked at each other and the burden of years fell of their shoulders. Sarah closed the lid of the laptop absentminded.

"I don't know..." Chuck tried to say, but she cut him off. "Shut up and kiss me."

Beautiful memories flashed through his mind.

Their first kiss, back then in the storage at the harbor, less then six feet away from a meter counting down the time on a assumed bomb, when Sarah had kissed him with burning urge and hot passion. Both of them didn't knew that the device wasn't a bomb at all but a recovery capsule, containing the wounded Bryce Larkin, recovering from the bullet wound, he got from Major John Casey. This kiss was something, Chuck couldn't deal with for a long time and why he was confused for very long.

He remembered the moment, several month later, in a cheap motel in the middle of the californian desert, just outside Barstow, when Chuck and Sarah attempted to rescue Chuck's father, and therefore almost committed high treason. When Sarah disobeyed her orders and took of with Chuck, leaving everything and everyone behind, following only her heart and saving Chuck from detention. This morning as they woke up snuggled together, hands entwined in each other. How they had sought support and comfort in each others embrace then... But this time it was different. They were in Paris, in an elegant and ritzy hotel in Montparnasse, both of them successful and valuable agents and no longer faced with certain death or on the run.

Then all this thoughts at once disappeared and only one thing mattered: The beloved person... Now... In this very moment.

The kisses became more longingly and deep as they slid beneath the bed sheets and Sarah's hands roamed over his chest, determined to unbutton his shirt, while his hands were busy opening her pyjama top and caressing her soft skin. Tiny sparkles flew between his fingertips and her fair skin and a silent sigh escaped Sarah's still kiss-sealed lips, when the sensation overwhelmed her. She ripped Chuck's shirt open with a swift move.

'I'm sorry I always rebuffed you, Chuck, but...' That's what she wanted to say, but Chuck's kiss still sealed her lips and his look told her everything she needed to know.

'That's not important any more... It's over, and now we have our love and the future... We have now, and no one can take this away from us... Never again.' She read the word from his eyes and his kiss and for a brief moment she wondered whether he would use the "Intersect" to seduce her... But then she felt, he wouldn't have to "flash"...

They'll never need a manual to love each other... Their longing and desire had been retained for the last three years and all they could hope for was to ride out the power of them being released.

He had peeled her pyjamas off by now and buried his face in her neck, kissing her hungrily and lovingly. Softly nibbling on her earlobe and gently nipping her breast while she looked tenderly at him. His head on her chest, abandoning himself to her like she abandoned herself to him -- trusting each other blindly -- and finally kissed his head as he planted the first kisses on the sensitive skin of her breast.

She knew him better than anyone in the world, not only because she had studied and protected him for the last three years, but also because he had opened up to her. He never had hidden his feelings and emotions -- although this made it hart for him to become a "proper" spy and scared Sarah more than she would admit for a long time. He had fought at her side way before he had anything else but a strong will and a pure heart. In the end, often it was up to Chuck to make sure, their missions will succeed.

She had recognized the look in his eyes, when she woke up. He cared for her, but also was afraid she couldn't love him anymore -- now he had killed someone on purpose.

Back then, after his "Red Test" Sarah was alienated, whether he were still the same, but now she knew, no matter what could happen, what mission they would have or what he would have to do, he would always be her Chuck, her Nerd Herder, the man who brought up a complete CIA-Black-Ops-team, air support from the NAVY and even a tank from the ARMY, when he thought, she could be in danger... The same guy that used the first favor, the CIA owed him, to give his brother-in-law the opportunity to make the perfect proposal to Elli... The guy who utilized his pay-off -- and an USMC Special Ops team -- to provide his sister and her husband with the wedding ceremony they've dreamed of, after a bunch of FULCRUM-Assassins had blown the original wedding ceremony to pieces.

'MARRIAGE!'... A comforting and at the same time icy shiver ran down her spine at the very thought of this word -- and the memory of the ceremony, her as the maid of honor and Chuck as the bride's male attendant -- and pushed this thought hastily away -- it was still to scary thinking about it... and the possibility still too far remote... but it was also a pleasant notion... She almost regretted not having caught the bridal bouquet after the wedding instead of deflecting it.

A second shiver ran down her spine as Chuck's lips touched her nipple through her bra, and the deep sigh that escaped her lips now, was audibly louder than the first one. He raised his head and his dark brown eyes met the gaze of her grays, his look an unspoken question.

"Yes... It's so wonderful, Chuck... Please, don't stop..." She smiled at him and thought: 'So much about him flashing...' Thinking this, her smile grew even wider. With all the skills and knowledge the "Intersect" offered him, Chuck was still the wacky, adorable insecure and sensitive nerd she had fallen in love for.

Right the next second, she felt her bra falling open like on own will and getting pulled away almost artfully. Next was his shirt to come off and his pants followed immediately.

'Ok... A lack of purposefulness is not his issue.' went straight through her mind and she closed her eyes for the moment, enjoying him taking control. She doubted being able to take the lead after what she was through, the night before... Besides Chuck was doing pretty well seducing and arousing her and so she concentrated on letting him turn her concentration into pure bliss with his tender fondling.

He lay on the bed next to her and (un?)intentionally jostled the laptop off the bed, what both noticed with a broad grin. When he took her in his arms again, she not only could feel his arousal -- hardly to be missed -- but also his strain and the very lovable uncertainty and timidity she had fallen for, when she looked the first time into his eyes, back at the Buy More.

She abandoned all conscious thoughts and savored the fondness, Chuck was bestowing upon her as he discovered her body, covering every inch of her skin with kisses, caresses and tiny bites. Every single of his touches almost yelled 'I LOVE YOU', and as his lips touched her lap through the fabric of her panties, she pushed herself into his kiss, longingly moaning. Her fingers dug into his curled hair and she pulled him closer to her wistfully moist and burning womb. Hot and in his hunger almost torrid his breath floated over the soft skin of her sex and aroused her desire for more... much more.

A sustained sigh escaped her lips with a languorous moan, as he followed the outlines of her labia with the tip of his tongue and for a moment circled her most sensitive spot. Then he flickered the tip of his tongue over her clit and she felt his lips intensely on her own... her nether lips... sucking and massaging through the obstructive fabric of her panties.

The next moment she was surprised by the sensation of cool, fresh air hitting the bare skin of her fanny, as Chuck peeled of her panties and his tongue continued the fondling immediately.

Chuck inhaled her scent, apt to memorize every nuance of her odor, every single molecule of her aroma and flavor... He didn't want to forget anything, no single detail... Not a detail of their first time together. He explored her from head to toe, kissing every inch and caressing her whole body with his lips.

For so long he had been longing for her. Dreaming about how soft and tender her lips would feel on his. How her skin would feel like beneath his fingertips. How her whole body would feel like, pressed against his. How she would smell and taste when he arouses her more and more and he fantasized about looking into her eyes when he slides into her, how her eyes would widen in lust and desire.

Sarah could sense Chuck's fear to crush her with his weight very well, but she wanted to be crushed by him... Wanted to feel his weight upon her, feel him completely, savoring him with all her senses and touching him... With a demanding move, she pulled him closer and clasped her arms around him. He hadn't bothered showering or shaving the night before, when he brought her back, and now his stubble scratched tantalizingly over her skin and his manly scent aroused her even more than she could have ever imagined.

It was just now, that she realized, how she had unconsciously misjudged Chuck's features. She had registered his height and physique, but never quite got it that the big, handsome and strong man, she pretended to be the girlfriend of for the last three years in fact was actually big and strong and able to fight for himself -- and also capable of holding her... and really taking her.

He gently lifted her onto his thighs and pulled her to his chest until she sat on his lap without breaking their kiss for a second. In what seemed an eternal kiss he scratched and caressed her back and augmented her arousal further into unfathomable heights before he let her slowly and gently lay back and slid his lips, tongue and teeth from her lips to her neck and finally to her breasts. He first enclosed one bosom with his lips, alternately gently and demanding bold caressing her nipple with the tip of his tongue and softly nibbling and sucking on her breast. Then he took the other boob and repeated what he did before, likewise gently and demanding without tiring.

For a sweet eternity, Chuck kept switching from boob to boob, while his hands were sensually and teasingly stroking her butt and back. Sarah's breathing grew heavier and the looks she cast at him, were fiery like the sun.

A long moan accompanied her longing sigh as Chuck's lips released her breasts and, while slowly kissing and nibbling on her skin, sought their way from her breasts to her well trained flat belly, teasing and arousing Sarah more and more with every minute. His teeth scraped over her skin and sent shivers down her spine, causing goosebumps and letting her sigh loudly and releasing a deep pleasureful moan.

Chuck was intoxicated with Sarah's odor and the feeling of her skin beneath his lips, teeth and tongue. Her skin was so soft, Chuck had to restrain himself not to bite her, to devour her, so much he desired her. Then he raised his gaze and their eyes met. Although she had never said the words, Chuck could see clearly the love in her eyes. Instead of biting her he gently kissed the skin around her navel making Sarah's breath getting faster and ragged while his kissing slowly wandered downwards. With tiny bites he teased her lower belly and nibbled kissing and softly licking down her pubis. He chuckled and looked her deep and long in her beautiful gray eyes... And then he kissed her clit very slowly and softly.

At this point Sarah went ballistic. She exploded like a firecracker and screamed her lust into the air, grabbing Chuck's neck almost violently. Chuck engulfed her sensitive pearl with his lips and gently suckled while Sarah came slowly down. He licked the little nub so tenderly, enjoying how her lust and excitement ran into his mouth and slowly drank from her passion while she gradually composed herself and her breathing slowly became calmer.

Sarah was exhausted! She couldn't believe how canny Chuck had hit the spots and pressed her buttons, making her go crazy. Almost like he had exactly known what to do when and where... Like he had studied her body and the reactions he would cause... Or as like he hadn't done anything else in his life but to please her.

For a brief moment Sarah was almost embarrassed by the reactions she had shown -- almost felt betrayed by her own body -- but then she looked in his eyes and realized, he wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Chuck wanted to make her happy... And he was almost alarmingly good at it.

MaitreNuit
MaitreNuit
77 Followers