Church & State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

"It's not much. If you'd rather stay in the house . . ."

"No!" Beverly saw a look of alarm briefly appearing on Tammy's face. Beverly realized the conclusions that the woman might be arriving at as a result of her response, and she moved to cut off that line of thought. "I really just need to be alone right now. I REALLY appreciate this." With that, she gave Tammy a full force hug, which Tammy returned. Beverly felt her heart thumping loudly in her chest. Their breasts mashed together, and she felt Tammy breathe. It was an unfamiliar feeling, but not unpleasant. Tammy left her alone in the room. Beverly looked around and realized that, for the first time in her life, she was alone. She dried herself off and crawled into bed. She thought that she would never be able to sleep, but that idea was put to the test as soon as her head touched the pillow. Due to the severe physical and emotional exhaustion she had suffered, she was asleep almost immediately.

She woke up to the sound of Tammy knocking on her door. They sat at opposite ends of the bed. Tammy had called the Sav-O-Mart and arranged for Beverly to get the day off.

"You need to take a day off and think," she said.

"Think about what? I can't afford to live on my own! I need to put money away!"

"Well, you can live here. I won't charge you rent. Don't worry, I didn't really have any use for this place anyway, and I really don't need the money. But you will have to help around the property from time to time, and you have to promise to keep working until you are ready to move, and you have to promise not to let your father keep you from doing anything that you want to do."

Beverly was almost overcome with joy. She thought back to the saying, "It is always darkest before the dawn." Dawn had arrived.

The two spent the rest of the day wandering around the property, which was expansive. Tammy had a couple of bloodhounds named Thunder and Lightning which followed them everywhere. It was a beautiful place. Tammy's house was large but cozy. It was an open space. Tammy's bed was in a loft overlooking the whole house. She had a pool table at one end, a very comfy couch and satellite television. Tammy called in to both the station and the diner and told them to call her at home if they needed anything. The two women sat around all day watching movies, eating popcorn, and petting the dogs. Beverly had seen virtually no television or movies in her life, so everything seemed wonderful. She watched the movie "Star Wars" for the first time in her life and fell in love with it. She caught Tammy staring at her a couple of times, smiling. She must look like a fool, giggling and gawking at things other people had seen years and years ago. But she didn't care.

Another month went by, and Beverly got used to her new surroundings. Tammy became her best friend. They had lunch every day except when Tammy was on a call. They watched movies in the evenings, and played chess on occasion. Beverly generally won, but Tammy was a quick learner, and didn't seem to mind losing to the younger girl. Tammy even started teaching Beverly how to drive (her father had never seen the point). Along with her jeep, Tammy had an old pickup truck and a blue Corvette Stingray, which Tammy said Beverly could drive someday.

One night after the movie was over, Beverly fell asleep on the couch. She woke up several hours later, and heard a noise coming from the loft. She crept up the stairs and was mesmerized. The covers were thrown back and Tammy was lying on the bed where virtually nothing. She had a tight little half shirt on and what Beverly surmised was a dark thong; surmised because Beverly had never seen one before. And she appeared to be masturbating. Beverly had masturbated, but had traditionally felt awkward or ashamed. What she was witnessing wasn't awkward, but instead was rather beautiful. One of Tammy's hands had slipped underneath the flimsy fabric of her underwear, and Beverly could only guess what her fingers were doing. Her other hand had pulled her shirt up and she was tweaking her own nipples, and she caressed those dark, delectable globes . Beverly couldn't avert her gaze. Luckily, Tammy's eyes were closed as she writhed in obvious pleasure. After what seemed like an eternity, even though it was only a few minutes, Tammy arched her back and worked her groin area frantically. Her mouth opened as she gasped lightly. Even in the dim light, Beverly saw sweat glistening on the other girl's body as she apparently had an orgasm. Beverly had never experienced one of those, and could only imagine what the sensation must be like. Looking at Tammy, it must be exquisite. Beverly snuck down stairs and back onto the couch. She lay away for an hour, thinking about what she had just seen, before finally drifting back off to sleep.

She awoke the next day to the sensation of being poked in the shoulder. Beverly opened her eyes to see a fully dressed Tammy.

"Sorry, but I've got to get going. There's an overturned logging truck that's gonna take me all day to take care of. Could you feed the dogs? And if you finish the laundry, there's a shiny new pizza in it for you."

"Mmm . . . Pizza. Sure. Got it." Beverly rolled over, falling ungraciously onto the floor. It was her day off, so she reached up and grabbed the blanket off the couch.

"See you later." Tammy was laughing as she walked out the door.

About an hour later, Beverly finally got up. She fed the dogs and went upstairs to get the laundry hamper. When she reached down to grab it, she noticed a dark thong sitting on top of the pile. It had to be the one Tammy was wearing last night. She put the hamper down and without knowing why, she picked up the thong. It was still moist. She placed it next to her nose and inhaled deeply. It smelled . . . musky was the only word that came to mind. She didn't know what she was thinking, but she sniffed it again. Tammy had looked so exotic in it. Beverly never thought she could look like that. Then she got an idea. She found herself shedding her conservative sweatpants, t-shirt and cotton panties. She pulled the dark blue thong up her legs and into place. The moistness of it against her own private area made her shudder, but in a good way. She turned and looked at herself in Tammy's full-length mirror. For the first time, she saw herself as a girl. The swell of her breasts, the faint outline of her abdominal muscles . . . she really wasn't all that bad looking after all. She spun around and saw the strings of the underwear disappearing into the crack of her butt. It seemed so sexy to her, so novel. She never would have worn something like this if she still lived with her father.

She sat back on the white sheets of the bed. The bed felt cool against her backside; the disadvantage of such flimsy underwear. Or maybe the advantage. She lay down, letting the sun streaming through the skylight warm her bare skin. Without even knowing she was doing it, her hand crept down to her crotch. She bit her lip. She didn't dare. But Tammy said she was going to be gone all day. She let her hand slip under the moist material. She traced the lips of her pussy with her fingers. She really should consider shaving a little down there. She believed Tammy had shaved. Thinking about Tammy doing this very act the previous night excited her for some reason. She inserted her fingers into her moistening vagina. Her fingering slowly picked up in speed and intensity. In her limited masturbation experience, she had never felt this excited. Her fingers were well coated in her own juices now. She slid her other hand down, inserted one finger, and brought it back up. She gently licked the tip of her finger. It was sweet and somewhat pleasant. She used that hand to fondle her one of her breasts, just like Tammy had done. She was as sexually aroused as she had ever felt in her life. She felt an unfamiliar stirring in her loins. The hand that was thrust under the thong picked up the pace again, and she stuck an additional finger or two in her already crowded box. Her body began shaking, and she arched her back while pressing down and inward with her hand as hard as she could. Then, she experienced her very first orgasm. It was amazing! Every fiber in her body seemed to be on fire, and every muscle was tensed up. She felt her juices flowing like never before, down her legs and onto the sheet. She was gasping quite audibly now, and her eyes were almost completely rolled back into her head. Finally, it was over. She collapsed back onto the bad, still groaning and gasping for air. She had never felt that good in her entire life. Then she realized that she was lying naked on another woman's bed after having frantically masturbated, and reality came crashing down quickly. She removed the thong and got dressed in own clothes. She felt strangely uncomfortable in them all of a sudden, and decided to buy some new clothes when she had the opportunity. She stripped the bed and through the sheets in with the rest of the laundry, but taking the time to deeply inhale the aroma from the thong one more time.

By the time Tammy got home, it was fairly late. Everything was clean and the clothes had all been put away. Tammy thanked her and hugged her, and then Beverly helped her very tired friend up the stairs and onto the bed. Tammy waited until Beverly had descended the stairs and head out to the guesthouse before she started undressing. Beverly thought that Tammy was trying to be respectful of her religious beliefs or something. She didn't realize how badly Beverly wanted to stay and watch. Until she drifted off to sleep, the only thought on the young girl's mind was wondering what kind of underwear the sheriff was wearing.

The next day, Beverly spent some of her free time wandering through their limited selection of women's clothing. They didn't carry anything as daring as what Tammy had, but certainly more risqué than what she was used to. She picked out a number of pairs of panties, all silk and satin. She didn't like the feel of lace too much so she left those alone. They were skimpy in both the front and back. Unfortunately, they didn't have many bras that fit her, so she grabbed a couple of jogging bras, which at least were comfortable and provided her some support. She kept the bag in a small locker in the break area until Tammy picked her up and took her home.

Over the next few days, Beverly wore a different pair of her new panties to work. She liked the feel of them. She also noticed more and more people looking at her as she walked around the store and down to the diner. She occasionally put a little swing in her hips, and the number of stares increased. But when she had her lunch with Tammy, she kept thinking about the other woman and wondering what she had on underneath the tight brown slacks of her uniform.

Every night of the week, Beverly masturbated before going to bed, and sometimes in her morning bath as well. And every time, she thought about when she saw Tammy doing it, and every time, her orgasm seemed more intense than the last.

It was a Friday evening when Beverly got home. Tammy had decided to work from home and leave someone else in charge of the diner, so she had let Beverly take the truck. Beverly dropped off her uniform at her room and went up to the main house. She walked in to find Tammy sitting on the couch. The woman's eyes were red and her makeup was running. She had apparently been crying for a while.

"Tammy, what's wrong?" Beverly was terrified. What could have upset her so much? She was the stable one of the two. She noticed that Tammy was holding a letter, and the envelope was on the couch next to her. Beverly picked it up. She didn't recognize the name, and she had become familiar with all of Tammy's friends. "Who . . ."

"Carrie. My ex."

"Oh." Although Beverly knew that Tammy had been with several women in her life, she didn't remember Tammy mentioning a Carrie.

"She . . . I . . . she's the reason I left the FBI."

Oh, thought Beverly to herself this time. She knew that was a delicate subject for her friend. Tammy had always cited "irreconcilable differences" as her reason for leaving, and had never said anything else.

Tammy was talking again, just staring off into space. "We met during training. She wanted to be a field agent, and I wanted to go into forensics. I thought she was ‘the one.' She was beautiful, smart, dedicated . . . maybe too dedicated. We lived together for a while . . . sex in the candlelight and two pistols under the bed . . . we were the perfect match. Or so I thought." Tammy sniffed and Beverly handed her a tissue. "One day, she told be she had the inside track on a promotion. I wished her luck, kissed her goodbye, and off she went. I dropped by her office to surprise her for lunch. She wasn't there. I went to her supervisor's office and went in. He should have remembered to lock the door. She was on her back on his desk, legs up in the air. He was going to town. They both looked at me. She . . . it looked like she wanted to say something. I didn't want to hear it. I quit the next morning."

As Tammy recited the story, Beverly took some time to glance at the letter, which seemed to be an apology. But she couldn't concentrate on the details of what it said. All she could see was red as the anger welled up insider her. Beverly hated this woman like she had never hated anything or anyone before.

"The guy promised to get me the best letters of recommendation possible. He was just covering his own ass. He didn't even care about her at the moment." Tammy continued, almost as a side note, "She got the promotion. But hey, I knew she was good enough. Anyway, all I wanted to was to get as far away from them as possible. So I came out here, took the sheriff job, and I've been trying to forget about her ever since. Until you came along, I didn't have much luck. Now, I get this letter out of the blue . . . after all these years, and it drags everything up again."

Beverly was confounded. She couldn't imagine the kind of love Tammy must have had for this woman for her to be this hurt. She couldn't imagine how anyone could do what this "Carrie" did do such a beautiful human being. She couldn't imagine . . . "What did you mean, ‘Until you came along'?"

Tammy balked, as if realizing she had said too much. "Nothing, it's just been great having you around and having someone I could talk to again and . . ."

Tammy's last sentence was cut abruptly short when Beverly straddled her lap, looked down, and kissed her full on the lips. Tammy was quite notably shocked, but started to respond almost automatically. Beverly had never kissed anyone before, so she was going based on what she had seen in movies. She seemed to be doing a decent enough job, as Tammy wasn't resisting and seemed to be warming up. But just as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. Tammy pulled away.

"No, this isn't right. You're young. And . . . damn it, Bev, what is this all about?!? Why did you kiss me? That sort of thing means something to me, and . . ." For the second time, Tammy was cut off by a passionate kiss from the younger girl.

"I know I'm young. But I'm not some addle-brained little girl. I'm not doing this because I'm grateful or because I'm feeling sorry for you. I want this. I want it bad. I've thought about this and about you every night for a month. And I'm doing this now because you deserve better than that bitch, and I want you to want me!" Beverly suddenly felt very exposed. She hadn't even realized what she had wanted until she had said it, and was wondering what was going to happen next.

Tammy was stunned. She had never heard Beverly speak ill of anyone, not even her overbearing oaf of a father, much less curse. And Beverly seemed quite clear as to what she wanted. At that moment, her entire world had flipped upside down.

This feeling was enhanced when Beverly decided to take the initiative. She took Tammy by the hand and pulled her to her feet. She then led beautiful, dark skinned woman slowly up the stairs toward the bedroom. Tammy didn't resist at all, and enjoyed watching the younger girl's hips sway. When they got to the top, Beverly hesitated, but out of inexperience rather than a shift in resolve. Tammy understood, and took control of the situation. She turned Beverly around and embraced her from behind. Beverly's heart was pounding in her chest as the other girl slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Tammy started tracing the muscles of her stomach lightly, then let them find their way to the young woman's full tits. She squeezed them through the fabric, then pulled the jogging bra up over her breasts.

The feeling of another woman's hands on her body was exhilarating. Beverly let her shirt fall, then lifted her hands so that Tammy could pull the bra completely off. Tammy's hands move down and quickly unzipped Beverly's pants. These jeans were snug, so Tammy had to kneel so she could pull them off. When they came down, Tammy was staring at Beverly's perfectly formed ass. Beverly was wearing a skimpy pair of blue satin panties that clung to her butt like a second skin. She felt Tammy's breath on her skin, sending tingles through her body.

"I think you should leave those on for now," said Tammy throatily.

"Your turn." Beverly turned, kissed Tammy again, and started fumbling with her shirt. With unsteady hands, she removed Tammy's shirt. Tammy was wearing a glossy, satin bra. "Where do you get stuff like this?" Beverly asked latching her hands onto the woman's breasts and caressing them.

"Victoria's Secret on-line catalog."

"I really need to find myself something like that."

"Sure. First thing tomorrow."

Beverly got on her knees and pulled Tammy's pants down. She was wearing the same thong Beverly had seen and masturbated in that one day. After Tammy had stepped out of her pants, the blonde girl leaned in close and breathed in deeply once again. It smelled wonderful. She gently kissed the front, feeling the heat emanating from beneath the flimsy material. Tammy shuddered and goosebumps appeared on her skin. Beverly looked up as her friend unclasped her own bra and let it fall from her body. Tammy was beautiful. The moonlight shone through the skylight, bathing her in a soft glow, accentuating every delicious curve. Tammy put her hand under Beverly's chin, gently drawing her to her feet. They looked eye to eye, and she noticed Tammy's eyes were free of tears. She saw a hint of doubt lingering there, but something else as well. Despite not having seen much of it in her life with her father, Beverly thought she knew what it was. She saw love and passion in Tammy's eyes, and she hoped Tammy could see the same in her own. The two girls lay down on the bed, with Tammy's leg draped over Beverly's so that Tammy was slightly on top of the younger girl.

Tammy leaned in and whispered, "Are you sure this is what your want?"

Beverly heard some trepidation in her voice, which she sought to quell. "More than anything."

No more words were needed. Tammy shifted her body so she was on top of the blonde girl. Beverly's legs parted to accommodate Tammy's body. Their two bodies were pressed tightly together. Due to the impressive size of their respective mammaries, they could only get so close, but they were able to start kissing. Beverly was still unsure of herself, so she tried to match Tammy movement for movement. She felt Tammy's tongue drifting along her lips, so Beverly did the same. Meanwhile, Tammy started rubbing against Beverly's crotch, and Beverly enjoyed the sensation of the thin fabric of their panties rubbing against her pussy. Pussy . . it wasn't a word she was used to thinking about, but suddenly it seemed quite natural. Beverly wrapped her legs around Tammy's waist, pulling her in even closer. Tammy got the message and started humping against Beverly's mound faster and harder. She was forced to break her kiss with Beverly so she could brace herself with her arms and push her crotch tighter against Beverly's. The younger girl found herself face to face with Tammy's bouncing, dark globes. It was almost mesmerizing the way they bounced back and forth. She caught them in her hands, enjoying the tremendous heat they were giving off, and then began massaging them. She took time to tweak the nipples like she had seen Tammy doing that one day, eliciting a grunt of obvious pleasure. Beverly made sure to file away that little reaction in her memory for future use. She also took the opportunity to suck on those dark, round nipples. Again her attentions were met with pleasure, as Tammy slowed her humping motion so Beverly could more easily access her tits. The contrast between the bumpy skin of the nipple and the smooth, soft skin of the breast was so exotic to her, so Beverly sampled both extensively with her tongue. She even licked the area between the older girl's breasts while pushing those glorious melons tightly against her face. She wouldn't have minded spending the rest of her life, or at least the night, with her face buried there, but Tammy had other ideas.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers