Church & State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

Her friend and mentor leaned back and threw one leg over one of Beverly's, then maneuvered back toward Beverly. Finally, their legs were crossed and their panty-clad pussies were touching. Tammy started rubbing against the younger girl again, and this time Beverly rubbed back. Beverly saw Tammy's hands reach down and rubbing her own mound through the soaked fabric of her thong and Beverly again took the cue. Shortly, she didn't think she could rub fast enough or hard enough to satisfy her desire. She suddenly realized that she was absolutely covered in sweat, all of which was glistening erotically in the pale moonlight. She had never even seen herself as even pretty before. Now, she felt like a goddess.

And just like that, it happened. Tammy stopped rubbing her own mound, pushed Beverly's panties aside, and inserted two finger in the young girl's moist box. Beverly was unable to move for a moment as her vaginal walls clamped down on the invading digits, and stayed clamped through the ensuing orgasm. She bit her lip, not wanting to break the silence, at least until Tammy spoke up.

"Let it go sweetie. This is for you."

With that, Beverly could no longer remain quiet. "OH GOD! OH FUCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE . . ." After that, . . . silence. Not because Beverly had nothing else to say, but she lost the ability to talk as the last wave of pleasure ripped through her body. She felt her juices running down her legs and onto Tammy's. When it was all over, Beverly fell back onto the bed, unable to move. She had never felt that wonderful in her life. She wished everyone in the world could experience even half of the pleasure Tammy had just given her. But Tammy was just getting started. The sheriff lay down next to her and kissed her again.

"Get your breath now, love. Because we're just getting started." She got back on her knees, hitched her fingers into Beverly's underwear and swiftly removed the last remaining item of clothing on Bev's body. For a minute she just stood there and admired the beautiful young woman in her bed. Beverly wasn't sure, but she could have sworn that Tammy was planning the entire night, but she didn't much care. Tammy removed her own thong and dropped in on the bed. Beverly reached down and grabbed it, bringing it to her face. She smelled Tammy's musky scent, tasted the flavor of her sex that permeated the small piece of fabric. "If you like that," said Tammy, "then you'll love the source. But now, let me introduce you to the fine art of oral sex."

Beverly's eyes lit up as Tammy spun her so that her butt was barely on the edge of the bed. Tammy knelt with her head between Beverly's legs. Tammy smiled, seeing that Beverly was cleanly shaved.

"I . . . I saw you masturbating the other day. You looked so beautiful being all clean down there, so I decided to try it."

"No explanation necessary right now. But pay attention." With that, Tammy started licking around Beverly's box. She circled the mound with her tongue, flicked the clitoris, sucked on the pussy lips, then started licking down the slot like Beverly was an ice cream cone. Beverly began squirming, trying to force Tammy's tongue deeper into her warmth. Tammy gently pinched the top portion of her mound together and licked the lips underneath. She also was fingering Beverly heavily now, used two or three fingers at a time. Beverly put her hands on Tammy's head and pushed her face into Bev's crotch. Every new thing Tammy did seemed more delightful than the last. Beverly suddenly felt a little selfish.

"I wanna do you now."

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well, you're delicious, so I don't want to quit quite yet, but I've got something else we can try." Tammy turned Bev on the bed so she was lying long-wise. Then she straddled the young woman's face and laid down against her so that her face was in Bev's crotch as well. "We call this little doozy the sixty- . . ."

Beverly wasn't waiting for the caption. She went after Tammy's pie like a starving woman. Everything that the other woman had done that had given her pleasure, Beverly tried to replicate. Tammy was right; it did smell (and taste) better fresh from the source. It was tasted somewhat sweet to her. She sucked on the lips, traced the mound with her tongue, and did her best to fit her entire mouth deep inside Tammy's crotch. She noticed that flicking the hood over the clitoris got quite a jump out of her friend, so she made sure to tease that area periodically.

This continued on for a while. Periodically, they would roll over, alternating who was on top. The sheets were soaked with sweat and their respective juices. Quite accidentally, Beverly's tongue grazed the tender area between Tammy's pussy and asshole, and Tammy almost jumped out of her skin. Hmm, Beverly thought to herself, I seem to have found something. She continued licking Tammy's glistening cunt, but she would end every stroke of her tongue in that tender area. Tammy was grunting and groaning quite audibly at that point. Beverly traced the outline of Tammy's dark little rosebud with her tongue and elicited yet louder groans. She was quite please with herself. Beverly's hands, which had been groping Tammy's pendulous breasts for several minutes, moved up and kept Tammy's ass cheeks open so that she had greater access to that area. She gently inserted one of her fingers into Tammy's backdoor.

"Oh fuck yeah! Fuck my ass! Fuck me with that finger!"

Beverly did as she was told, with no small amount of glee. Tammy was bucking against Beverly's face and finger, but didn't neglect Beverly's own eager beaver. Beverly was amazed at the pressure Tammy's sphincter was exerting on her finger. She was beginning to worry she might not get her digit back! Tammy told her to reach under the pillow and get what was there. Beverly released her grip on one of Tammy's ass cheeks and did as was asked. Her hand made contact with a long, slim object. She pulled it out and found herself holding what appeared to be a plastic penis. She had heard of such things but had never seen one. It seemed to be covered in some kind of rubber that felt very much like human skin. It was about seven inches long but wasn't very thick.

"Stick it in my pussy," Tammy requested almost pleadingly, "then stick it up my ass!"

Beverly's head was swimming. She had never imagined herself in this position, but suddenly she couldn't imagine not doing this anymore. She inserted the dildo into Tammy's box, thrusting it several times to get it nice and slick. She licked the clitoral area while she was doing it, yielding positive results. Then she pulled it out and pushed it into Tammy's waiting ass. Tammy's grip on the sheets was like iron. She was panting heavily as her sphincter accommodated the intruder. Then Beverly, with tongue still very much at work, felt her friend relax a little.

"Fuck me with it! Fuck me hard!"

Beverly did just that. She started pumped away at Tammy's butt-hole with the device, while simultaneously licking and sucking on her pussy, as well as groping one of her breasts with her one free hand. Tammy, for her part, had three fingers inserted deep inside Beverly. One of her fingers in particular was circling inside of her as if it were looking for something. Beverly felt bursts of pleasure as it found what it was looking for. Once Tammy sensed that Beverly was getting close again, she intensified the stimulation of that area. Beverly released Tammy's breast again (with some trepidation), placed both hands on the end of the dildo, and picked up the pace. She was drilling Tammy's ass like it was going out of style and licking away at her pussy like a madwoman.

Both their orgasms hit at the same time. Beverly arched her back as much as she could, driving the dildo into Tammy's backside one more time as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on Tammy's fingers. Tammy's asshole was gripping the intruder like a vice. For a moment, they were both still as statues while every muscle in their bodies strained under their skins. Tammy's cum almost flooded onto Beverly's face, and Beverly drank it up. Soon her face was covered in the sticky stuff. Tammy was lapping up Beverly's fluid as well. Suddenly, all the energy in Beverly's body left her and she fell back to the mattress. She had never felt so physically drained in her life, nor as satisfied. Tammy swung her body around and started creeping up Beverly's body. She nuzzled the young woman's crotch, kissed the taut muscles of her stomach and the generous expanse of cleavage followed by her neck and finally lips. Beverly was almost too tired to respond. Almost. Finally, Tammy rested next to her and Beverly put her head on her friend's chest.

"Is it always like that?" she asked tiredly.

"No, that was special. But it can be awfully close, with the right person." Tammy started playing with Beverly's curly blonde hair. "Any regrets?"

"Only that I'm too tired to do it again right now. But hey," she looked up and planted another kiss right on Tammy's lips, "there's always tomorrow." Beverly cuddled closer to Tammy and felt herself falling to sleep. She heard Tammy's heart beating contentedly beneath her and her friend's fingers in her hair. "Definitely tomorrow."

"Good night, princess." And with that, they both drifted off to sleep.

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers