Church "Family" Ch. 03

Story Info
The Davis family was like no other.
3.6k words
4.4
70.2k
15
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
551 Followers

Note: Please read parts 1 and 2 to understand the context of this story.

Kim and Jack had talked the Carters into joining them at their home for some pizza and swimming. They took this occasion to explain to Liz and Joe that they are home nudists and that their son David as well as his girlfriend Katie were accustomed to seeing them in their birthday suits and that they had even joined them as well.

Kim had shared with Joe a small bit of her background as she was growing up as a youngster. Kim had come from a family of nudists and it had become second nature to her to be nude. She went to nudist resorts with her parents and younger sister while they were growing up. She truly had no inhibitions about her body, not even her very small breasts. She was so comfortable in her own skin and her self confidence exuded from her very being. This is something that attracted Jack to her many years ago.

Jack had come from a much stricter background. He was the only child of a Southern Baptist deacon and as is typical of the ultra-conservative Baptists, he was taught that sex was for marriage only and that his nakedness was shameful. When Jack was 18, a 21 year old girl in the church gave him his first blow job. The next date, he experienced the fun of sex for the first time. However, this first experience also created his son, David. The mother, who didn't really want to carry the baby full term, was shamed by her church into doing so. Shortly afterwards, she abandoned baby David and Jack. For the next two years, Jack lived with his parents who helped him raise David.

When Jack was 21, he met Kim. Kim was 4 years older at 25 and worked as a unit secretary at the hospital where Jack had become a Respiratory Therapist. When Kim was 20, she had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. The good news was that the cancer was caught in time before it spread throughout her body. The bad news was that at 21 years old, she had to have a total hysterectomy. Of course, this meant that she could never experience motherhood.

Jack accepted Kim as she was and Kim became a good influence on Jack. Through discussions and prayer, Jack began to realize the hypocrisy of the life in which he had been raised. He loved his parents, they were good and decent people. He just felt that their form of morality was not consistent with what he had studied and what Kim had taught him. One thing he realized...Kim was a woman full of love, enthusiasm for life, and not one bit ashamed of her body.

The first time Kim brought him to her house to meet her parents and sister, they were all in the pool...naked as the day they were born. Kim told Jack to remove his clothes and join her as she quickly stripped off all of her clothes. This was the first time Jack had seen her naked and not only her, he was seeing her mom, dad, and 20 year old sister nude at the same time.

Although Jack is well-endowed as mentioned earlier, at this time he was still kind of shy and inhibited. Also, seeing all these females naked had a profound effect on his cock. There was no way to remove his clothes and step into the pool without his hard-on being on full display.

Kim's mother, Nancy, saw Jack's nervousness and encourage him by saying, "Jack, if you have a boner, that's ok. Around here we have no reason to hide something as natural as an erection. Don't be shy, just whip it out and no one will care."

Kim smiled at him and her sister Leah silently mouthed "that's ok" to him with a naughty smile and a wink. "This is a strange family," Jack thought to himself. Finally, in a hurry, Jack removed all of his clothes and stood at the end of the pool with his large hard-on pointing to the sky and three very impressed ladies paying close attention to it.

"Well, I think the ladies approve of you already, Jack," said Leo, Kim's father. Kim's mother, Nancy was a short haired blonde with large blue eyes. Although in her mid 40s, she could still pass for early 30s. She had perky B cup breasts on her petite 5 foot 2 inch frame. She was fair skinned and had just a slight all-over tan. Kim's sister Leah was practically a body double for her mother, although her breasts were slightly larger. However, she had the same short blonde hair and large baby blue eyes. It was obvious that Kim got her red hair from her dad.

Although no sexual activity took place in the pool that day, it became obvious to Jack that Kim had a very relaxed atmosphere at her parent's home and that sex was certainly not a subject that they would shy away from. More about Kim's family can be told in another story.

As Liz and Joe entered the Davis' home at close to 6 pm, there was a note left on the dining room table from David. It read " Dad and Kim, we went to Taco Bell to get a quick meal, we'll be home very soon. Love, David and Katie."

"Great, said Jack. I'll just call him and have him pick up some pizza on his way home. Meanwhile, let's get naked and enjoy the pool!"

Although Liz and Joe had no problem getting naked in front of Kim and Jack, they were just a little apprehensive about how David and Katie would react when they got home and found them in the pool naked with his parents.

Kim again assured the Carters that David would be ok with it and there may even be a chance that David and Katie would join them. Joe had met Katie before at church and she was a very beautiful dark haired lady. She was 2 years older than David. They had met during David's freshman year at the local college and Katie was a junior. Katie would be graduating next year with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. It was her desire to work as a psychologist in family conflicts. She was a very bright young lady and was a very pretty lady as well. She was somewhat tall, around 5 foot 9 inches with a larger build. Not fat, just not petite. She appeared to have full breasts, maybe a C or D cup from what Joe could tell and green eyes that practically glistened at him when he spoke to her.

At the beginning, each couple stayed with their own partner while enjoying the pool. Then Kim decided to swim a lap back and forth in the pool. Joe couldn't help but notice Kim's athletic body and stringy red pubes going past him as she glided gracefully in the water. On Kim's way back, she stopped at Joe and pulled on his dick. Stopping right there, she stood up in the water and wrapped her little arms around Joe's shoulders and began to kiss him feverishly. Liz saw Jack sitting on the top step of the pool licking his lips and motioning for her to join him.

Liz, not needing too much coaxing, walked over, had Jack move to sit at the edge of the pool, then took all of Jack's manhood into her mouth. Quickly, Jack was at his full 9 inches of hardness as he began to run his hands through her short blonde hair. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees David and Katie walking into the den carrying a large pizza. He knew they would be coming from the den and through the sliding glass door that entered into the patio. At that point, they would see what was going on.

Kim couldn't see what was happening, but she did see her husband's reaction as he looked into the den. She then knew they were home.

"Hey guys!" was the greeting David and Katie said in unison. "Looks like we can't leave the parents at home without them getting horny," joked Katie as she watched these middle age adults enjoying themselves.

For a moment, Joe and Liz stopped what they were doing. They weren't covering up any body parts, but they were definitely surprised by the nonchalant attitude that the teen son and his girlfriend were having about this.

"I'm kind of feel over-dressed, don't you Davey?" remarked Kim as she immediately removed her simple white blouse. Her full breasts were encased in a low-cut bra that showed plenty of cleavage. She now had Joe's full attention as she removed her pink short pants. "It is ok if a young lady like me joins you, isn't it Joe?" Katie teased before removing any further clothing.

Joe didn't even bother looking at Liz's to see if she objected to it. It was a little different when two middle age couples get naked and swap partners, it was very different to have a 19 and 21 year old wanting to join them in the same state of undress. Would they want to play also? What would Jack and Kim say?

Before Katie could take anything else off, David quickly undressed and began walking into the pool. David, like his father, had the tall, lean, blue eyed-blonde hair look. Also like his father, he had an impressive package that had already become hard at the sight of ladies in the pool. He didn't seem quite as long as his father, but his erect cock still stood out at 8 inches, a fact not lost on Liz.

With David occupying Liz's lust, Katie removed her bra and let her large breasts hang free. Hang isn't exactly the correct word, because these breasts were perfect, breasts only a 21 year old that had not lost the war to gravity could have. The dark areolas and hard, dark nipples that protruded proudly from her breasts practically had Joe in a hypnotic state. Joe's cock began to stir again and Kim massaged it softly with her hand as he watched Katie remove her thong panties.

Katie also had an all-over tan, including her pubic area. A thick, dark patch of pussy hair came into view. Joe noticed that she had the bikini lines shaved and it appeared that it also became bare as his eyes looked down at her young opening.

"You like that, don't you sweetie?" Kim asked Joe sweetly. Around our house, the only rules we have about sex is that "no" means "no". We don't allow guilt or jealousy to rear its ugly head.

Did this mean that Kim would have sex with her step-son? Katie seemed to enjoy Joe's eyes staring her down and before she stepped in the pool she stood with her legs far apart, enough that the guys could get a nice look at her young, inviting pussy. As she stepped down, she gave Jack a hearty kiss on the lips. Jack responded by patting her on the ass and reaching up to cup her right breast.

As Katie made her way to join Joe and Kim, David had already sat down at the edge of the pool next to his dad. Liz was mesmerized to have two good looking men naked within her reach, although it was a father and son,.

For a moment, Liz looked over at Joe talking to Katie while Kim stroked his cock under water. For the first time in nearly 24 hours, she began to wonder if they had crossed a line that they would regret. She wanted to grab David's cock and suck on it. She wanted him to kiss her with the passion of a young man. She really was wanting to have both father and son have their way with her. However, what would Joe think? Should we really go this far? Did Barbara and Ken know about this sexually open family? If so, were they ok with it or did they refrain from participating?

Liz got out of the water and asked to talk to her husband for just a few minutes. Joe sensed something was possibly bothering her and hopped onto the edge of the deck and stood up. With his thick 6 inches fully erect, he walked about 40 feet away from the other 4 to where Liz was standing.

Joe looked at the others and told them that everything's ok. "This is something different for us and we just need to make sure we are both ok with it."

"Joe", Liz began, " I admit to being turned on by what's happening. However, when we started it was just among us older adults. Now we have college age kids joining in and this is Jack's son and his girlfriend, not another couple that is closer to our age."

"I also sense that Kim and David have participated in sexual activity before. I know Kim grew up in a very sexually open home, but I didn't know she would have sex with her own son."

"Step-son", Joe corrected her. "I thought the same thing but this is the way she was raised and probably seems quite normal for her. Will it hurt US in any way if we go along with it? These are good kids, good students, and I find it a turn-on that a 21 year old babe desires me."

The fact that a 19 year old college sophomore found her attractive and sexy was certainly something she couldn't deny and that was what had caused the excited wetness in her pussy.

"I'm ok with it if you are." responded Liz. " I just want you to know how much I love you and can't wait to have my way with you at home."

"I love you too, and the feeling's mutual. Let's have fun tonight and not let guilt destroy it!"

Joe and Liz stood and kissed each other for several seconds. Joe's cock had been restored to its previous condition as he was kissing his wife.

Joe and Liz walk back to the pool smiling. They saw Katie going down on Jack as Kim was doing the same to David. As Joe and Liz descended back into the pool, Katie followed Joe as he walked over to the opposite side of the pool with Kim. David saw Liz walking towards Jack and joined her.

Joe immediately began playing with Katie's large breasts while his open mouth joined Kim's open mouth. Their tongues were darting around with energy. Finally, Kim stopped long enough to convince Joe and Katie to get their towels, dry off, and join her in the house.

Kim led the way to the master bedroom. Three naked bodies began to mingle. The two women took turns going down on Joe's cock as Joe took turns kissing each and playing with their breasts. While Joe had Kim's small tits in his mouth, his free hand found its way to Katie's wet pussy. He was barely able to get two fingers into her slit and began to lightly finger her clit. Katie shivered in excitement as Joe's hard cock was about ready to explode.

"Get inside Katie now," Kim ordered and Joe did as commanded. Joe's rod pierced open her tight pussy as Kim kissed him. While riding Katie, Joe had managed to begin fingering Kim's pussy. His fingers, intertwined with her thick red pubic bush, found its way inside of her, causing her to shudder as she squirted her sweet sex juices all over.

When Joe told Katie he was ready to cum, Katie pointed quickly to her large tits. She not only wanted his cum on her titties, she pushed together her tits so that he could insert his thick hard cock between them. In all of his years with Liz, Joe had never tit-fucked her. Joe found this new act to be more than he could stand and immediately he spewed out several streams of white, sticky juices onto her chest.

Joe turned over to his back, satisfied that he had completed his first ever threesome. He kept kissing both ladies. One day ago, he could have never believed he would have sex with someone other than Liz. Now he had enjoyed sex with Barbara, Kim, and a lovely 21 year old named Katie.

Liz was enjoying being the center of attention of the attractive father-son duo. While one would kiss her, the other would play with her pussy. When it was decided that a bed would be more convenient for them, they dried off and followed David to his bedroom. David had Liz lay on her back as his head went down between her legs. Her legs were obedient and spread far apart, giving him the best access possible to her love hole.

While David was going down on this sexy older woman, Jack had straddled Liz's face and she began to suck on the tip of his cock. Her tongue then licked down the under side of his shaft. Sometimes, David's actions would cause her to shudder and she'd take Jack's full cock in her mouth. This went on for at least 20 minutes and Liz would cum again and Jack's cock would get all the way in her mouth.

Finally, Liz motioned for both men to lay on the beds. With both men's cocks at full attention, she began sucking on David while stroking Jack's meat. After a few minutes, she would switch over and suck on Jack while stroking David. When it became Jack's turn to be stroked again, his resistance broke down and he release several large shots of milky with semen into the air. The sticky substance landed on his firm abs as he breathed heavily with satisfaction. Before David could come, she moved her head away from his cock and straddled his hard 8 inches with her very wet pussy. As she rode up and down, she felt his load shoot up inside of her and a look of pleasure took over his face. Two very satisfied men had satisfied a woman beyond what she could have ever imagined.

"Pizza anyone?" Jack asked, breaking the post coital silence. "I don't know about you two, but I've worked up a little appetite!"

David had eaten earlier, but Liz was hungry for something other than cock for right now. David grabbed a shower while Jack and Liz laid on the bed talking. Jack told her than Ken and Barbara knew about their family arrangement and that they had joined in before as well.

Now that everything was in the open, there would be pool parties where all 8 would join together. Although there may not be sex every time, there would always be plenty of nudity and the men would always be free to feel up the ladies, and vice versa.

After David exited the shower, Liz and Jack took a quick shower and cleaned up the residue of their love making session. As they walked out of David's room, they saw the door of the master bedroom open. The 3 of them walked in and heard the shower water running. There, they saw Kim, Katie, and Joe through the see-through glass of the shower. They were also cleaning up their "mess" while still laughing and kissing one another.

While sitting at the patio table eating pizza, Jack and Kim wanted to make sure that their friends were still ok with what happened. Liz smiled in the affirmative as did Joe.

Liz couldn't believe that after all of this she didn't feel even a twinge of guilt. It seemed so natural to do after all. Some of it was pure animal lust. She admitted that to herself. Yet, she had bonded with some friends in the past couple of day. Bonding in a way she could never have imagined before last night.

Joe admitted to himself how much he enjoyed this. Although a small problem in the back of his mind, he still was trying to figure out how Kim could be so beautiful, sexy, and uninhibited. He now knew of how she had been raised, but he was more amazed at how her step-son and girlfriend just mixed in so well.

As they were to find out later, Katie had been raised in a nudist environment similar to Kim and although there was no sex with family members in her home, sex was openly discussed and practiced among friends. Katie was a perfect match for the Davis family.

There were so many factors as well as people involved now. They knew it would be important to make time for just each other.

After eating, the six adults sat in the pool and enjoyed basic small talk. Liz was standing down at the shallow end with Joe. Without even thinking about what she was doing, she began to stroke her husband's cock. Joe looked at her and asked her if she was ready to go home.

"Yes, sweetheart, I am. I'm also ready to make some wonderful love to the best husband a woman can have. Your cock will always be my favorite one because it belongs to the one I love."

Jack and Kim extended an invitation to their home for next Saturday night. "I know that's your night with Ken and Barbara," Kim stated before Joe or Liz could say a word. " Somehow I get the feeling that we will all enjoy our Saturday evenings together. By the way, you may get to meet Katie's mom and dad as well."

Kim's mom and dad? How many others were there? Joe could only imagine that if Katie's mom looked anything like her daughter, he was in for a real treat

bbare
bbare
551 Followers