Church Friends

Story Info
A new friendship at church develops.
1.9k words
4.27
147k
36

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were young, still enjoying the newness of marriage and the exploration of sex. Both of us had been virgins when we married, had often played together prior to our wedding to the extent of oral sex, but never understood how exciting our sex life had become, practicing every morning noon and night as often as time allowed. Charie was one of those women who in public was always the model of decorum and class. We attended church regularly, Charie having been raised in the church was eager to fulfill her religious obligations and civic responsibility. She taught Sunday school to children, and they had both joined the choir.

On our honeymoon trip to New York City we visited Times Square, being "lured" into an adult book shop by a shill standing at the door. Here Charie saw her first porno flick, actually masturbated while she watched and climaxed several times. The film was of two men on one woman, something she had never conceived of before that time. The men were both hung, much like me, so, having been with only one man and seeing the large endowment of the actors, she thought that this was normal for all men. I talked her into buying some sex toys and sexy lingerie, which we put to good use, and for the next year we made love constantly, often using the toys in our sexual activity. Many times when I was ramming my cock into her she wondered out loud what it would be like to be ravished by more than one man. I found the conversation very stimulating, but never imagined that it anything like that would ever happen to us. From my own point of view, now that I knew what sex was like with Charie, I often found my self becoming aroused, looking at attractive women, wondering what sex with them would be like?

After our first year of marriage I had been transferred by my employer to the city of Huntington, West Virginia. It was 1964. There were no children in our marriage with none planned for the next five, and Charie found a new teaching job there. As we settled into the new community we became members of large church. We became active, Charie teaching Sunday school, I joining the governing board; and we both became members of the choir.

The choir director was a handsome man of about 6'2" with penetratingly blue eyes. He appeared to keep himself very fit, the rumor being that he was a football star at one of the church affiliated universities in Kentucky. John's wife Penny, a rather stunningly attractive and vivacious blonde, was the church organist, playing the piano and accompanying the choir as well.

One night, after choir practice as we walked out of the church together Penny looked at John in a questioning manner and then asked if we drank. It had always been of interest to me that most people drank, but those involved in churches, particularly of the Baptist variety south of the Mason-Dixon Line, made a big deal about it. Many people went to the extreme of hiding their liquor in their homes so other church members wouldn't see it and think them sinners. Yes, we replied to the question. But Huntington was a "dry" town and we had to buy our liquor at the state store. No restaurants served alcoholic drinks. Both John and Penny seemed relieved, and told us that they had really been attracted to us, being close to our age, and wanted to get to know us better. They asked us to go out to dinner with them on Saturday, after which we could all go to the "Club."

That was another strange thing about the state at the time. There were a couple of "clubs" in town, where you could by liquor off premises and drink it at the club. These establishments offered a personal locker for each member, a comfortable candlelit room with white table cloths, and a waiter to whom you would give your locker key so that he could take your bottle to the bar and have the bartender mix drinks for you.

It would be a new experience for us, and we were looking for friendship being new in town so we eagerly accepted the invitation, feeling that we had something in common. We were both younger couples in the midst of a middle age world. I never mentioned it to Charie, but I couldn't help but look at Penny in a lustful way, wondering what her breasts would look like in the raw. They were larger than Charie's and appeared to be perfectly formed.

Saturday evening was pleasant, although it seemed strange not being able to order wine with dinner. Each couple talked about how we met our spouses, the fact that neither of us wanted children until we had been married at least five years, and we talked about the church and how stuffy the congregation was a whole, wondered out loud if the minister and his wife (both obese) ever had sex, giggling out loud about it. Both Charie and I felt at ease with John and Penny and looked forward to going with them later to the club.

It was Saturday night and the house was full. The club was no more than a dimly lit room with a bar at the end, and restrooms on either end of the bar. The length of one wall was covered with small oak lockers that contained the booze of the club members. Each member had a key that would open their locker. When John placed our order he gave the waiter the key and the waiter opened the locker, took the bottles to the bartender who mixed the drinks. I couldn't resist the urge to make a joke.

"I had a different opinion of what a key club was," I said. We talked about going to the Playboy Club with our large paper key as a pass. Also, it was during the early sixties and there was much talk of "key clubs," which signified a group of couples who would meet at each other's homes, throw their car keys in a pile and pick out someone elses' keys—along with their wives.

Charie gave me a very accusatory look, wondering how I could have brought up such a subject with members of our church that we were trying to impress. John looked askance at Penny, took her hand and squeezed it. I thought I had really made a mistake and couldn't wait for the drinks to come. When they did John offered a toast to new beginnings. After a couple of drinks our conversation began to open up. It was Penny who seemed to get the conversation going when she said: "Do you think they have any of those key clubs in Huntington?" laughing nervously. John glanced noncommittally at her, then looked at us and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "My blonde wife."

"I read a book about it," Penny continued. "It seems funny, but all of the characters in the book were normal people just like us. They were just curious what it would be like to go to bed with another's husband or wife.

Charie joined the conversation. "Well, maybe if their husbands or wives were taking care of them in bed, they wouldn't be curious," she said smiling and reaching for my hand, smiling to make a statement about our happiness as a couple, not mentioning that we had actually seen a porno with more than two people having sex at the same time.

John looked at me and I shrugged.

"I know that it's not considered normal in our society," Penny said, "but maybe some people just need more…or maybe they are just… insatiably curious."

"Curious? Or just insatiable," Charie responded, putting a bit of a hush on the conversation. She looked at me, then at Penny and then John, her face coloring pink.

"I mean," Penny continued, "I've heard of women who are nymphomaniacs, and just have to have lots of sex." With a quick glance to her husband she went on, "I know that I shouldn't be saying this to church members, but have you ever looked at a man who just turned you on and wished that you could have sex with him?"

John and I both looked at each other. I was amazed that the conversation was going this way, and hoped it would continue. even though I was a bit uncomfortable. I found it both interesting—and exciting. John just rolled his eyes again announcing the blonde wife syndrome.

"I can't imagine having sex with anybody else but my husband," Charie said defensively, looking at me again, smiling, but fidgeting with her hands. Penny had struck a nerve.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't be talking this way Charie. We've only begun to know you, and already I've managed to upset you. I apologize," she said, looking at John silently for forgiveness.

That night when we went to bed Charie seemed distant. "She really upset you honey, didn't she," I said.

She was silent for a while. I didn't want to say anymore to upset her when all of a sudden she blurted out: "You would hate me Gary if I hadn't said that I couldn't imagine having sex with another man."

"You mean you have baby?"

She was silent for a long time. Then, sheepishly she said, "Yes."

I smiled to myself, then said, "Well sweetie, I've thought of having sex with a lot of women—but haven't."

"But guys are supposed to think that way honey," she argued, "For a woman to admit to that would make her wanton. I feel ashamed Gary. Do you hate me?" This penitence came after a full year of talking about how she wondered what another man would feel like inside her.

I hadn't been aroused until we began talking about it, but the conversation stimulated me to an immediate erection. "Who have you imagined having sex with Charie," I asked.

"Are you getting angry with me Gary?"

I took her hand and wrapped her fingers around my substantial erection and said, "If I were mad baby, do you think that I would have gotten this hard?"

She lay her head on my chest, the air from her nostrils washing my bare skin (I always slept in the nude). Her hand gently grasped my hardness and moved the loose outer skin of my phallus up and down. She was quiet, stroking to please me, but something was on her mind.

"You didn't answer my question baby." She kept stroking, quietly. "Baby?" I asked again. I was imagining the man sitting across the table from me that night spreading Charie's legs and mounting her, sliding his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Baby?" I asked again insistently then held my breath.

Hers was like the voice of a little girl who had done something wrong and was confessing to her father. "John."

The air escaped from my lungs. I became unbelievably out of control and my balls released my load with a force that I hadn't experienced since I was thirteen. She lifted her face, my sticky load sagging from her forehead to her nose, and said stifling a sob, "Oh, darling. You were excited about it too!"

To be continued.