Church Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Gary's wife wonders if John & Penny are swingers.
2.1k words
4.28
94.2k
15

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My initial explosion was a preamble to a long and passionate night. In the morning the sheets on our bed were all bunched up; still damp from the soaking that came from our bodily fluids. Charie's hair, ordinarily soft and silky, was matted and stuck together, like she had sculpted it with Mousse. The large lips of her pussy were red and puffy, almost raw. And, my cock was chaffed, burning to my touch, my testicles feeling as if they had been squeezed in a vise. Our love making had been so avaricious that we smelled like athletes after a long and hard fought contest. But perspiration was only one component of our redolence. We both had an epiphany that transported us to an insatiable lust, were both exhausted and not really in the mood for church.

Charie had, since the porno shop in New York city, discussed the curiosity that resided deep within her at what another man's penis would feel like inside her, and I never discouraged her fantasy, but the mere suggestion of sex with other persons, even though John and Penny might have been just conversational, filled us at first with feelings of guilt, then sent us into a passionate interaction which we pursued with wild abandon. There was no question that we were both in need of R&R, a respite to insure that we didn't do permanent damage to our sexual assets.

We were both groggy. The coffee and hot showers mitigated our sluggishness to some extent, but as we drove to church that Sunday morning we just wanted to get off the car seat which was further irritating our tender parts, lay down on a bed, apart from one another, and try to rest our wounded bodies.

John and Penny looked at both of us when we were putting on our choir robes, chuckled to one another and gave us, what appeared to, understanding smiles.

After what I had imagined about John and Penny, whether it was true or not, participating in the choir would never be the same. While sitting in the choir loft during Church, watching Penny play the organ, my eyes fixated on the mounds beneath her robe. When she played I could see them bounce and wondered if her nipples were stimulated by the friction created with the fabric of her bra. I silently cursed my eyes when my penis began to swell. And when we stood to sing the anthem I winced as my raw, plumping member burned at the touch of my underwear. With both John and Penny it was business as usual. There were no further looks or remarks that might indicate that last night had even taken place. But in the parking lot, after church, John and Penny caught up with us.

"We really enjoyed your company last night," John said. "Would you like to do it again?"

Penny smiled hopefully.

"It was a great evening," I said looking at Charie shaking my head, "A great evening. And the conversation was fun."

"Am I forgiven for speaking so inappropriately?" Penny asked Charie.

"You were just sharing what was on your heart Penny," Charie answered, coming to her aid. "Actually, Gary and I talked quite a bit about what you said. I don't know if I am ready to agree with all it, but we both thought it an interesting point of view." She was posturing, trying to appear church-like.

"I just don't like being a phony," Penny said, "not saying that you are Charie. It's just that if I feel comfortable with a friend, I like to say what's on my mind."

John jumped in, "So, shall we go to dinner again?" He asked eagerly. "There's another place on the other side of town (the other side of town was only ten minutes away), Italian. And we can finish off at the club again and..." He seemed like he wanted to continue, but thought better of it.

By Tuesday I was back in the saddle and Charie was enjoying our rides. It seemed that now when we made love there was a new dimension to our every action. And without verbal communication on the subject we both knew that we hoped at possibilities that Saturday night might uncover. We both realized that we might have been entirely wrong. But there was something about John and Penny that neither of us could quite grasp, something that we had never sensed in any other couple with whom we'd been close, something in the way they looked at us.

On Wednesday night at choir practice John was all business. Penny did her usually competent job at the piano with no interchange between us, either verbal or otherwise. After practice we parted, saying that we would see each other Saturday night.

All day Saturday I couldn't keep my mind off Penny, fantasizing that what Charie and I thought could possibly happen. I knew that Charie was thinking similar thoughts about John. Neither of us shared these thoughts with the other, but each time I looked at Charie she smiled with new excitement sparkling in her eyes.

We both took longer than usual in getting ready. While I was taking my shower I closed my eyes under the warm water and visualized Penny naked. Then, as my manhood began to stretch out and plump I grasped my nine inch cock and masturbated, rationalizing that by cumming then I wouldn't embarrass myself by popping my load like a teenager if the excitement of a possible encounter actually took place.

As Charie was drying her hair, standing naked in front of the mirror, I noticed that her nipples were reddened and plumped. She had a wonderfully slim hourglass body. Her breasts were much smaller than Penny's, 33b's. But her nipples were well oversized for her breasts. It was then that I realized that we might be acting unreasonably, and said, "Have you thought that we might be acting like a couple of kids? Maybe we'll be in for a great disappointment."

"I don't think so Gary," she said, "Maybe it won't happen tonight. But you know that I've had plenty of men look at me the way that John does when he thinks I'm not watching. I've never been aware, though, of a woman looking at me in the same way; and Penny seems to do it all the time."

"Does that make you uncomfortable Honey?"

"No, not at all," she said enthusiastically, "It makes me horny. I'm almost dripping just thinking about it now."

We both dressed for dinner--that was the drill in the 60s. I wore a suit and tie, and a white shirt. Men's underwear was either white boxers, or white briefs. I wore boxers because I loved my wife to feel my hard-on whenever we danced. Charie had sexy lace white panties, a white garter belt and dark hose (thigh-highs were a long way off. A "proper" lady wore a girdle to hold her stockings up, but Charie was a bit of a rebel.) She wore a matching lace bra, and a black sheath dress that went just below her knees, and on her feet, black peau de soie pumps with three inch stiletto heals, which were the style of the day.

John and Penny were picking us up at seven. We lived in a second floor apartment in a four unit building. Biting the bullet we paid more for a two bedroom because we wanted to encourage members of our family to visit us. I heard John's rap on the door. They were a few minutes early. I opened the door expecting to see only John coming to collect us, but standing next to him was Penny. She looked gorgeous in her dark purple sheath dress with matching peau de soie high heels that made me want to smooth my hands over her beautifully sculptured ankles and calves.

I invited them in to compliments about how cute our apartment was. Charie came out of the bedroom, putting on her left earring. Both John and Penny looked her up and down then complimented her dress. John asked if he could use the bathroom and disappeared. We didn't sit down because we had to leave for our 7:30 reservations.

As he came back through the kitchen John said," Two bedrooms; nice. Wish we had two bedrooms. This would be a great place for a party. Have you had overnight guests?" He seemed to want to cover a lot of bases. Then, looking at Penny, he said with a chuckle, "If we had two bedrooms we could sleep around."

Penny saw the quizzical looks on our faces and offered, "He means we could fuck in one bedroom tonight and then the other tomorrow night."

Charie wasn't used to coarse language coming from such a consummate church lady, having grown up under the strictures of a religious household herself. She only used it as an action word in the heat of passion in the privacy of our bedroom. Her cheeks turned red, and I wasn't sure whether she was embarrassed, or turned on. But from her body language I could see that the anticipation had taken its toll. Then she dumbfounded all of us, especially me, when she said, looking at John, "Well maybe we could just order a pizza, and you and Penny could try out one of our bedrooms while we're waiting for it to be delivered."

John and Penny looked at each other thinking that Penny's remark was made sarcastically. It appeared that John was castigating Penny with his eyes. Her eyes clouded with remorse and she responding, "Oh Charie, I apologize. I don't know what got into me. I'm not usually this crude. She reached for Charie's hand and said, "Will you forgive me honey?"

I was amazed at the whole turn of events. Penny's use of the word "fuck" in our presence had an aphrodisiac effect on me. Even though I was eager for an exchange I thought perhaps we were wrong about our new friends, that the issue of sexual intimacy between couples was just a wives' tale. Our suppositions were way off base. This whole thing was probably going to blow up in our faces, and after tonight we could well be looking for a new church.

The color in Charie's face had faded somewhat, but her eyes still glowed. Her gaze penetrated Penny's as if she was getting ready to throw down the gauntlet. "Penny, Who do you think you are you come into our house and use a word like fuck in our presence? We've never used that word in conversation with another couple. It's private between us. I can't believe what I just heard."

I thought Charie would be excited by such talk. I was. Apparently she realized the thoughts we were thinking were all a sham and, upon hearing Penny's crude remark, came to her senses. John looked at Penny who was shrinking with guilt. He was obviously uncomfortable, skulking back toward the door, like he was preparing for a quick getaway. I was just embarrassed by the whole thing, feeling foolish for having such thoughts in the first place, not realizing that one day there might be a Scotty to beam me up.

"Look at what you've done to my poor Gary," she said, her lips curling into a wry smile, "He looks like he has a banana in his shorts,"then casting Penny an accusatory glance, "All because of you Penny."

Everybody, including me, looked down at my crotch. The bulge of my prominent cock made an impressive display before I could cover it with my hands. I felt relieved that the pressure had stopped building, although I was quite surprised at the fact that Charie had pushed the issue so hard. I guess all those conversations brought on by the porno movie in the adult book store in New York City on our honeymoon, about how much she wondered what another cock would feel like inside her hand emboldened her. She was about to make it clear to all of us that she wasn't going to wait for delayed gratification.

Charie laughed sarcastically and then continued, "My poor baby gets a hard-on every time he sees you Penny. And John, ever since last Saturday night, I get wet every time I hum the music we've been practicing." She hesitated, braced herself to hold back her emotions and continued, "So, I have to ask myself John, when your wife talked about fucking in one bedroom tonight and another tomorrow night, did she also think about fucking another man tonight in another bedroom? I did, and I am."

I was dumbfounded.

John and Penny smiled broadly and caught on when Charie finally broke into uproarious laughter. They quickly joined in, and so did I as I thought, game on!

"So," Charie said, "what does everybody want on the want on the pizza?"

to be continued...