Church on State

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

Paula snuck out of the church early in the morning. She returned home to find fallen branches in the driveway. There was no car in the driveway, but if there was, it would not be able to pass the fallen pieces of wood. Adam was clearly not here, so she went to the campaign headquarters next. No sign of Adam there either. She could not help but look through the drawers again, and she was shocked to find no sign of the pictures she had seen the day before. Had she gone crazy?

Her last hope was to go talk to Catherine. Maybe she knew where Adam was.

**********

After the previous night, Adam immediately regretted his decision. He had cheated on his wife! With a Nun! What was he thinking? He had fucked up bad. He had to go find Paula. He had to find his wife. There had to be some explanation to this. It had to be some sort of misunderstanding. He had to get to the bottom of this. He felt terrible.

He awoke to find a robe. He was alone in the bed, so he slipped on the robe and wandered around. He found his dried clothes and put them back on. He opened the door into Catherine's office, looking for any sign of Catherine. Adam could not afford to run into her again. He couldn't look into the face of the woman he had fucked the previous night.

He slipped out of her office, and just as he stepped out into the hallway, Catherine turned the corner as she walked towards her office. Adam froze as she approached, but she didn't notice him immediately, as she was texting on her phone. Still looking as voluptuous as ever, her habit zipped down, exposing a mile of juicy cleavage. She looked up and saw Adam staring at her.

"Hey, baby!" Catherine said, dropping her phone into her cleavage. She leaned forward for a kiss. "Thanks for the wonderful night."

The feeling of her plush lips against his sent a jolt through him, and he jumped back.

"No. I can't do this!" Adam stated firmly, trying to leave, "I need to find Paula. I need to talk to her. Last night was a mistake."

Adam loved his wife. The night before had been a moment of weakness; he was vulnerable, distraught, and Catherine had taken advantage of him, manipulated him. There had to be some sort of horrible misunderstanding. If he could just talk Paula, they could work it out, and things could get back to normal.

"Baby, I showed you so much last night. You can't just go back. Last night I showed you God!" Catherine started, stepping towards him. "Last night, I showed you these big titties. Do you really think you can go back to Paula? Wouldn't it be so much easier to just stay with me? Wouldn't it be so much better?"

Adam's eyes fell to her cleavage. Her incredible cleavage. God, her tits looked so good. He had to admit, this nun was amazing at sex. She had shown him things he had never experienced before. Things Paula didn't know were possible. And her body was out of this world. A work of art. He had never experienced such a voluptuous woman before. He had only had Paula.

"Are you seriously going to turn this down?" Catherine said, stepping towards him

Catherine backed him into the wall and stared him in the eyes, daring him to leave. Would Adam have the guts to push this voluptuous nun and escape? Would he return to his wife? Was he corrupted for good?

*********

Paula rushed into the church, hoping to find Catherine, hoping to find some guidance. She was his last hope of finding Adam. It was a long shot, but maybe she knew where he was. She walked quickly towards Catherine's office. She knocked as she opened the door, but there was no one inside. She stepped inside, planning to wait for Catherine, when, from the door at the back of the office.

"Oh God!" the voice said. Paula was confused then she heard, "OH FUCK YES!"

Paula was extremely confused. Had somebody snuck into Catherine's office for sex? The nerve of those people; how dare they defile the House of God with their illicit, disgusting, lewdness. Well, Paula wouldn't let this stand. She walked towards the door and opened it. What she saw their shook her to the core.

Catherine was bent over her bed, the back of her habit lifted over her butt. Her large breasts looked like they had been roughly scooped out of her habit, and they were dangling below her. And behind her, driving his large, throbbing dick into her, was Adam, Paula's husband. Her soul mate. Paula fell to her knees.

"Keep fucking me Adam! Fuck me! Fuck the shit out of me!" Catherine screamed.

"Fuck, it feels so good!" Adam moaned, now fully corrupted by Catherine's hot body.

Catherine's head lolled lazily to the side, and she saw Paula on the ground near her.

"Paula! So good to see you!" Catherine said. "Look baby, your wife is here." Adam quickly glanced at his kneeling wife before refocusing his attention on his slut.

"Kneel, Paula. That is where you belong, before your superior. Your Mother Superior, ha ha!" Catherine laughed cruelly, mocking Paula's weakness from her position of dominance.

"How could you?" Paula asked, in near tears.

"You left your man, Paula!" Catherine said, "You left him in his time of need. Oh fuck yes!" Catherine moaned as Adam kept driving into her, "You left his balls full of that delicious cum. Of course he sought someone else. Of course he came right to me."

"I trusted you. I was gonna join the church." Paula said.

"Paula, you do not belong here. Our church caters those who are capable of seeing God. I have a surefire way of achieving that. I showed Adam, and he is now converted. But I am afraid it is something you are not capable of seeing. You are simply too ugly. You do not belong at this Church. You do not fit in with my girls; you never have and never will! You need to move on. It's already over. You don't belong here, with the beautiful people. We are God's Chosen few, the ones he blessed. We have seen the light. Now, please, be quiet and let us fuck in peace," Catherine said. As she finished, Adam reached under Catherine and viciously squeezed her large breasts.

Adam kept driving into her as his pace got rougher. Paula looked through tears at the copulating couple. Her husband had left her... for a nun! He fucked a nun, just because she had big tits! Because she was beautiful. God, she hated big-breasted girls! She could never fit in with them.

"Your man loves me now, Paula. I get that fat dick whenever I want. You blew it. You could have held onto to this dick, but he's mine now. Isn't that right baby?" Catherine said.

"Yes, love. I love you. I love your hot fucking body," Adam grunted out, running on animal instincts now.

"Do you love her anymore?" Catherine cried.

"No. Only you. You have shown me the light. You have shown me what real pleasure is!" Adam said. Catherine pulled herself off of him and kneeled in front of him.

"Cum on my face, Adam. Prove how much you love me by spewing hot cum all over me." Catherine begged. Adam started to stroke his cock, trying to bring himself over the edge.

"Adam, don't!" Paula begged, hoping there was some shred of decency left in her man.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes!" Adam said. Both Paula and Catherine watched as steaming streams of cum shot from the tip of his large cock and landed on Catherine's gorgeous face and enormous breasts. His dick kept firing, baptizing Catherine with cum. Paula was amazed at how much cum he was shooting. He had never shot that much with her. Catherine must bring out the best in him.

Once Adam's cock stopped firing, he fell back to the bed, exhausted. Catherine's face and breasts were covered with Adam's sperm, and drops were falling from her face into her cleavage. A stream of cum connected her two large breasts. Her habit was stained from the large amount of cum Adam had spewed. Paula watch as her husband's cum dripped down the large valley between Catherine's breasts, heading toward her rosary. Paula couldn't watch any more.

"You are not capable of making a man erupt like that. That is what separates you from my girls. That is why you don't belong here. Now leave. Your husband is with us now. Let him go, with your blessing," Catherine said, smiling evilly, as she scooped cum into her mouth.

Paula burst into tears and ran from the church.

**********

(7 Months Later)

Paula was at the homeless shelter, caring for some of its regular residents. She had moved a few hours away from home and joined the church. A real church. She needed the lord more than ever. She had purposefully joined as strict of a church as possible, trying to get as far away from Catherine's sham of a Church. Most of her fellow nuns were double her age, and far more strict than the ones back home at Catherine's Church. Paula's bulky habit was the clearest evidence of that.

Normally, she did not watch TV, but the shelter had one on. On the TV, she saw her ex-husband celebrating an election victory. He was the new mayor of Parkersboro. She was conflicted by this. Part of her still loved him. He wasn't to blame for their marriage falling apart. She was. Paula was responsible, as was Catherine, the slut who had invaded her happy marriage. Catherine had corrupted Adam. There was still good in him, but Catherine had used her hot body to get to him. Paula hoped that someday, Adam would realize how evil Catherine was. Maybe that day, Paula and Adam could go together to church. But part of her knew that would never happen.

Paula had committed herself to the Church. She had not quite had a religious experience, like Catherine had claimed, but spiritually, she was fulfilled. But, she still thought back to the good times with Adam. She missed him. She missed the way he made her feel. And quite frankly, she missed the sex they used to have. But she had made a commitment, and she was too in deep to change things now, not that she wanted to. She was happy, and judging by the smile on his face, Adam appeared to be happier than ever.

She had been looking for an excuse to visit him. Reconnect with him in some way, and maybe show him the error of his ways. Maybe get in touch with the good man that was still inside him somewhere. She thought that it would be the good, Christian thing to do to congratulate him on his successful election victory.

The day after Adam's election victory, Paula found her way back into Parkersboro for the first time since Adam left her. She was feeling hopeful and positive as she entered her old neighborhood, and quickly, she reached the house she shared with Adam. She still had her old house keys, and luckily, Adam hadn't changed the locks.

It was with a smile on her face that she entered her old house. It still smelled the same. She looked around, but sensed no presence in the house. Then, she heard a creak from upstairs. She listened intently until she heard another. Adam must be upstairs.

She quietly climbed the stairs, not wanting to startle Adam. As she reached the second floor and looked down the hall, she noticed the bedroom door was open. Paula walked towards the door, happy to know she would be seeing her husband soon. Then the smell hit her.

It was the smell of sweat. The smell of exertion. The smell of vagina. The smell of sex. Paula's heart dropped, but she couldn't stop herself. She walked to her bedroom door and peeked inside.

Paula let her eyes crawl across the floor, scanning her old bedroom. As she did, she saw piles of clothes on the ground. At first, she saw Adam's clothes, but as she looked closer to the bed, she saw a new batch of clothes. She saw a stretchy habit, in a silky pile on the floor. A nun's headpiece was on top of it. And on top of that was a skimpy yellow thong, tossed casually on top of it. Paula couldn't stop herself from looking at the bed.

On the bed lied Adam, her ex-husband, and he was completely naked on his back. And his rock hard cock was pointing straight up. But, unfortunately for Paula, Adam was not alone. Her first thought was that it was Catherine on the bed. The last time Paula saw Adam in person was while he was fucking Catherine. But it only took a few seconds to realize that it wasn't Catherine on the bed. It was Melody.

Melody, the bitch who had been after Paula's man since high school, had finally got her claws in him. She was bare-ass naked, and she was on all fours with her hand slowly stroking Adam's cock. Paula couldn't help but admit that Melody's body was spectacular. Her large breasts were swaying under her, her hard nipples lightly scraping against Adam's leg. Her perfect ass was pointed directly ay Paula, and Paula could see the cum leaking from her tight asshole. Melody moved so her mouth was poised over the head of Adam's cock.

"God, I can't believe I waited so long to fuck you." Adam groaned out, trying to resist letting Melody take him over the edge.

"Just think about all that wasted time you spent with dreary bitch Paula, when you could have spent some quality time with me." Melody tittered, slowly stroking his cock.

"God, I know! What a fucking waste!" Adam said with a laugh.

"Just think, all those hours you spent studying with her, you could have been getting better acquainted with my body." Melody said.

"Uhh." Adam groaned.

"Instead of all that time you wasted in debate club, you could have snuck off with me, and let me nibble on this fat cock." Melody purred, letting her tongue run across the tip of his dick. "This fat head." she said, letting her soft lips run across the tip.

"Fuck!" Adam moaned.

"Instead of slumming it with that ugly bitch and giving her little kisses between classes, you could have snuck off with me, and pounded my hot little ass." Melody teased.

"Damn, you're so hot!" Adam said between gritted teeth, as she positioned her pussy over his cock.

"Instead of taking her to the prom, you could have a slut like me on your arm. You remember that dress I wore?" Melody asked, sitting on Adam's cock, burying it inside her, again.

"Yes! You looked so fucking hot!" Adam exclaimed, remembering that tight little dress she wore that showed off so much skin.

"Do you remember all the notes I gave you?" Melody asked, bouncing on his fat cock.

"Yes, they were so nasty!" Adam said.

"What was your favorite?" Melody asked with a cute, girly smile as Adam massaged her giant boobs.

"The one where you promised to 'rock my cock' in every hole if I took you to prom. That was a nice little poem you wrote. I wish I took you, now." Adam said, squeezing her soft titties, holding on for dear life. Adam reminisced about all the nasty things she did to tease him in high school as they fucked. How she flashed her bare pussy at him in class whenever she wore a tiny little skirt. When she flashed him her bare ass to him during prom. When she flashed her tits to him from the back of the auditorium during the biggest debate of the year. And now, she was a nun. A slutty, sexy nun.

"I'm an expert at rocking your cock, aren't I?" Melody asked, rocking his world with her tight pussy.

"Yes! You're amazing!" Adam groaned, obviously near his breaking point.

"Better than Paula, aren't I?" Melody said.

"Yes! I should have been with you. She was never as good a fuck as you are! I love you so much more than I ever loved her. OH FUCK YES!" Adam screamed, his cum blasting out of his cock and into her snug pussy.

Paula's habit was soaked with her tears as she ran from the house. She would never get those nasty images out of her head. Even though she made a lot of noise leaving, neither of the lovers in the bedroom noticed.

**********

It was a few days after his election victory that Adam attended the church. He was there every Sunday, but this time, he was center stage, thanking his supporters. He looked at the overfilled church with pride. He looked across the front, where the church workers were. The Priest, the Nuns, and Catherine.

She smiled brightly at him.

"I just want to say thanks to all of you for your support. This church has changed my life. I am now truly found, and I have never been happier. I vow that the church will remain a huge part of my life going forward, and I will spread the word about how wonderful this church is and all of its followers are. So... I just want to thank you all again, and I want to thank the workers here as well. The Priest, all of the Nuns, and especially, the Mother Superior. Mother Catherine has been absolutely wonderful to me, and she is a big reason why I am here today. So to her, I say thanks."

The crowd applauded loudly, and cheered in joy at their son winning the election. Catherine walked from behind the podium she stood behind to stand by his side. This allowed everyone to see her tighter than tight habit stretched around her bulging, seven-month pregnant belly. Stretching around her milk-engorged tits. Her habit had evolved even more. Catherine encouraged her girls to wear habits that exposed lots of cleavage. She wanted them to wear habits with slits on the sides, allowing them to show off their spectacular, smooth legs to the appreciative male audience. And Catherine followed suit, wearing this near indecent habit. She had no shame wearing this during the service. The audience was inspired by her divine form to be more appreciative of the Lord's gifts.

Catherine couldn't be happier. Not only was she positively glowing as she got closer and closer to her due date, every aspect of her work was going well. Now that she had the new mayor's ear, the shipments of drugs and illegal contraband entering town would be unimpeded. Adam was still a good guy, and Catherine knew she couldn't blatantly tell him the illegal actions she was taking apart in. But thanks to her hot body, Adam was blind to the depths of her depravity. Adam would do whatever she told him to, as long as she kept him satisfied. Adam would turn a blind eye to her actions, letting her do whatever the hell she wanted to do, letting her run her various criminal enterprises unimpeded. Deep down, he had the know the truth, but the way Catherine rocked his cock eliminated any guilt he felt. Parkersboro's young wonder had been corrupted, and if he couldn't stop the corruption, no one could. Parkersboro was truly lost.

Not only was Catherine's criminal empire truly taking shape, her church was now more popular than ever.

Catherine looked out at the audience as they applauded. She saw many women like her. Her Church definitely attracted a certain type. Many women that would normally not be caught dead in a church were firm believers in Catherine. Word was out that Catherine's path to bliss was sex, and that definitely opened some eyes. And when the sluts of the town found out that path to pleasure was quickest found by fucking married men, well, let's just say Catherine was kept very busy handling an incredible amount of annulments, including Adam's. The Church's slogan was 'You'll see the light,' and all the sluts in the crowd had done so, as did the formerly married men next to them.

Catherine looked back at her partner in crime, Melody. It took a few seconds for Melody to meet her gaze as she was hungrily eyeing Adam. Catherine couldn't blame her. Catherine figured that no one had benefitted from the new and improved Adam as much as Melody had, despite herself of course. Catherine was happy for her. She had finally been with the man she had lusted over for years. But Melody knew her place. Melody knew that she was second in line, behind her. Catherine made sure that she received Adam's best, and Melody got whatever he had left. Luckily for her, a stud like Adam had plenty in the tank, leaving her more than happy with the arrangement. Catherine looked back to the audience. And all the eyes in the audience were on her.

Seeing her pregnant belly allowed the audience to see what she had been doing with her free time. But they already knew this. Knew this and supported this. They clapped loudly in pride as she stood next to their chosen son. She ran her hands across her belly, feeling her child kicking. She looked at Adam, and they shared a look of pure desire. Some didn't recognize it, but the people that did could see the fierce attraction, the incredible desire, the pure love, the pure lust between their political leader and their religious leader. And looking at her belly, she had proved to Adam that not only was she the Mother Superior, but she was also the superior mother. When Adam announced that he had to leave to talk privately with Catherine, most people knew what they were really doing. Most knew they were forging a deep bond between church and state.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
1...345678