Church Tales Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo had stretched out on the sleeping bag so now it was my turn to tease him. Just as he had, I ran my fingers up and down his legs. After a few moments I ceased their reckless wanderings and concentrated on his slightly limp rod. A few caresses and it was no longer even slightly limp.

While holding his now rock hard fullness in one hand I cupped the stones of his masculinity with the other hand. Amazingly this caused him to swell to even greater size and rigidity. Straddling his midsection I slowly guided his strongly revived tool into my once more dripping folds. When he tried to raise his hips from the bedding into my hungry vulva I told him to lie still and let me do the work. His response was to arch slightly upward so that I could enjoy the full length of his lance as he massaged my swollen nipples. We were only able to keep this up for a short while before both of us wanted more bodily contact. I leaned forward, rubbing the tips of my breasts against his, and thrust my tongue between his lips. Leo began driving his tongue and shaft into me at the same slow synchronized rate. I was breathing in rhythm with his strokes and then I realized I could feel my whole body pulsating to the same beat. The instant he increased his speed I came for another wonderfully devastating climax. Increasing his pace as his excitement mounted, Leo again expelled his fountain of life. Exhausted, we lay in a tight embrace again before we cleaned ourselves and our lovenest. It was time to quit anyway as my can of spermacide was as exhausted as Leo's baby-making equipment.

Rolling the sleeping bag tightly Leo hid it with the promise he would insure its cleanliness before someone else found it. I rinsed my pantyhose and shook them as dry as possible before donning them again. If I came home without them on I knew it would be noticed. Then we climbed the stairs back to the chapel and called for our ride home.

Despite our activities of the evening, we smooched and petted while we waited in the portico of the church. Leo had a finger buried deep inside me when we saw his parent's car turning into the wide expanse of the parking lot. Even after our wonderful experiences we were both reluctant for him to pull out. But he did and we straightened our clothes as we watched the approaching vehicle.

Leo's remarkable sense of humor obviously was inherited from his parents for the first thing they announced was that they were not planning on picking us up anymore. It was just too much trouble they told us. The end of a perfect night then came when they announced that for his birthday (only two weeks away) he was being added to their family automobile insurance policy.

Had I then known how many experiences we still had to share I would have cherished each moment of our first time even more dearly. That night was only the beginning of the most exciting and rewarding sexual lifestyle any two people could possibly experience. Our eventual complete trust of each other coupled with our devotion to providing absolute pleasure for one another has never wavered throughout the years. Jealously has never and probably never will raise its ugly head for us, no matter who or how many adventures we give to each other to share.

12