Church Tales Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She complied with his request dropping her clothing so fast that she was naked by the time we came up for breath. Leo then pleaded, in a sexually hoarse whisper; "Will you beautiful ladies make my dreams come true?"

Dianna seemed as turned on by his desire as I was. Leo and I had made love less than an hour previously but now the contagion of his hunger reawakened the butterflies of lust below my stomach. The hot ache throbbing deep inside my female cavities ignited my passion to satiate my mate. My nipples immediately tattled my desire and I felt a stream of elixir trickling down my thighs. In seconds the bed held Leo on his back with my fur encompassing his mouth and Dianna impaled on his former towel hanger.

Leo firmly gripped each cheek of my buttocks and pulled me hard against his probing tongue. Thrusting his chin deep into my wetness he lapped against the sides of my vaginal canal until I was spurting so heavily I was almost afraid he might drown. Feeling frisky, I was about to ask him if he needed a snorkel when the tip of his wonderfully educated tongue found my clitoris and I drenched him with even more nectar from my love reservoir.

Dianna was leaning forward with her hands on his chest for balance and the feathery caress of her hair tickling my back was somehow erotically exciting. Homosexuality or even bisexuality has always particularly turned me off so I was having trouble understanding my intrigue. Eventually I concluded that the touch of her hair was only emphasizing her presence and the enjoyment we were giving to Leo. Previous experience had taught me that anytime Leo became excited my triggers tripped in conjunction with his.

When Leo placed one hand on my breast, teasing the nipple to erectness with his thumb, and I could feel his other hand reaching to offer the same pleasure to Dianna, I exploded into his mouth. To his credit, he swallowed every drop of my fluids and licked deep into my inner self until the membranes of my most private channel wept freely again.

It was then, as I descended from my personal heaven, that I realized how correct my analysis had been. It hadn't been the touch of Dianna's hair that excited me. No, what had turned me on so passionately was the realization of the pleasure we were lavishing on our shared lover!

Temporarily gratified I collapsed on to the bed to observe. Leo's strong masculinity would ascend into Dianna, freeze momentarily, then emerge downward as if she were giving birth to his beautiful column. The slow cadence of their repetitious blending allowed each to enjoy the other to the deepest melding of their cravings. Fascinated I watched this magical spectacle of pleasure until, holding her tightly to his chest Leo rolled over so she was on her back.

From the foot of the bed I watched as my lover aspired to infuse his whole being completely into Dianna. He maintained the slow, deep thrusting pace that drew his full length along with his tightly compressed testicles into her widely opened womanhood. Like persimmon pursed lips her vulva would iris tightly around his shaft each time he withdrew and then spring open with welcome abandon to accept his next penetration.

Gentle kisses and feathery caresses from me to the tight muscles of Leo's pistoning hips elicited a series of warbling, breathy groans. As the pace of his thrusts began to accelerate, I cupped my hand around his testicles. I couldn't resist the temptation to hold the tight little sack of his scrotum and soon my hand was riding with the crest of Leo's excitement as it mounted toward release.

Leo's pent up seed roiled through the conduits of his masculinity and for the first time ever I was able to actually feel and witness the pleasure I had so often enjoyed being jettisoned into me. So caught up in the moment was I that I lovingly leaned down to take his dwindling shaft to my lips and kiss it clean. My sinus cavities must have been slightly obstructed otherwise, I fear my eyes would still be crossed. After a communal shower, where all epidermal surfaces (and a few internal) were intimately polished by thirty exploring fingers, we retired with much less odorous bodies to clean bed sheets.

Straddled by Dianna and me Leo relaxed comfortably while we delicately caressed his nakedness. He would have drifted off to sleep had we allowed him to forsake us. Instead, every time he began breathing with too much regularity, we exercised his eyelids, which were evidently directly attached to his manhood. The teeniest little nip of the teeth or dig of a fingernail applied to the nether regions of his sexuality would cause his eyeballs to suddenly protrude with timorous alarm. And his eyebrows! His gorgeous ear to ear, solid line, thick eyebrows! Those sensuous, majestic, expressive, continuous eyebrows would arch so far up his forehead one was tempted to comb them into the wave of his hair.

We lay quietly for almost an hour, teasing Leo's body just enough to keep him firm but not erect. Finally he raised up and announced, "There's one more thing I've always wanted to do".

Almost in unison Dianna and I asked, "Like what?"

Grinning lecherously Leo answered, "Have intercourse with two girls at once".

"So what have we been doing all morning?" I asked, "Or are you losing your memory in your old age?"

"No. No. I mean ... at the same time. You know, both at once", he explained.

"Now this I gotta' see", I snickered. "Did I miss something, or did you just grow another appendage when I wasn't looking?"

Slowly, as if presenting a carefully prepared court defense, he continued, "What I mean is, I want to enter one of you for a few strokes and then the other for a few strokes and back and forth. Kinda'. Sorta'. You know, not to cum! Just to enjoy the sensation of different feelings. I guess. Sorta' ... I mean how different people feel. Well ... I mean how you and Dianna feel different. You know, ... what I'm trying to say. Don't cha'?"

Neither Dianna nor I could, try as we might, keep a straight face. First we sniggered. Then we giggled. Before long we had both rolled up into tight little fetal balls holding our sides we were laughing so hard. Tears rolled from our eyes and neither of us could take a deep breath.

Leo was lost. He had no idea why we found his suggestion so funny and our tears worried him no end. He kept trying to comfort first one, then the other, then back again, in an exertion of absolute futility.

Dianna took a deep breath, straightened up and pointing at Leo choked out, "Are you saying you want to poke me seven times, then switch and ... poke seven strokes ...". At which point she lost it again and curled back into her fetal laughing ball.

The hilarity of his request finally died to an occasional snuffle and we sat, lotus style, facing him on the bed. Both of us were holding our arms straight down, with our fists clenched, our shoulders squared and our cheeks drawn in. Still an occasional snigger choked our breathing. Then Leo began to snicker.

"WHAT?"

"You two look like you're about to sit in judgement on the troubles of the world. Like two beautiful little Buddha figurines, legs crossed, knees spread wide, soft furry pelts staring straight out, nipples erect and breasts held high!"

Dianna and I looked at each other and giggled. Before we could start on another uncontrollable fit of laughter Leo suddenly yelled, "BOO!" Then he fell forward onto the bed pulling us down with him. Soon we were all much too involved to even remember what had been so funny only a short time before.

We were so busy caressing and being caressed that I didn't realize Leo had entered Dianna until he slipped gently from her and entered my wet and willing channel. Then he proceeded to do exactly what he had described earlier. First he would piston me for several strokes (fortunately not limited to a count of seven) then he would switch to Dianna for several strokes. I noticed that the pattern of sex - then relax and watch; sex - then relax and watch; sex - then relax and watch; over and over was surprisingly erotic. Of course, he was petting both of us continually regardless who was the recipient of his experiment at any given moment.

"Are you going to cum?" Dianna asked him.

"Not for a long time, if I can help it", he answered. "This feels much too good to rush!"

With an evil little grin, she clamped her legs tight around his thighs, pulled him close and said, "Well, I'm horny now! Pump me, damn it!" Then she gave me a thumbs up behind his back.

It took just enough action to bring out a good sweat on Leo until Dianna pulled his lips to hers and sucked the breath from him as she climaxed. The instant she relaxed her hold on his body, I pushed him onto his back and mounted him. As my nipples grazed against the tips of his counterpoints, I bucked and rode him like a jockey going for the wire.

He had looked startled when I attacked him. He was absolutely amazed when Dianna took my place as soon as I came. By the time she peaked again Leo was dripping sweat, had no blood left anywhere in his body except in his rigid weapon and was almost ready to explode. His volcano erupted after only a few stokes from me and long before I was able to come again. I didn't care because I had already been thoroughly satisfied several times.

Leo was spent! He had experienced his two woman fantasies to its fullest and now he collapsed back onto the bed. This time we let him rest his eyes. Dianna and I slapped hands over his prone figure and then sat facing each other across his naked body making lazy trails upon his skin with our fingernails.

"I never dreamed I would ever be in this type of situation and even if I had, I would have thought I'd be jealous", she said. "Surprisingly, not only am I not jealous but I actually think it's kind of neat. We gave someone special a gift he'll never forget and I feel wonderful about it!"

"You're right. HOLY WOW! I hadn't thought of it that way, but that IS exactly how I feel too", I answered. "HEY. You who just got his dreams granted. How do you feel?"

Leo's silence made us aware he had gone to sleep on us.

Both of us, with equally wicked grins, began to arouse the dead.

The revived corpse was able to die three more times that morning before we left him alone. We each had half a dozen or so resurrections in the same enjoyable period.

By lunchtime, Dianna and I were so comfortable with each other we didn't bother to get fully dressed while we scrounged a meal for the three of us. One of Leo's dress shirts almost covered her crotch while I opted for a pair of my bikini panties to prevent unwanted streams of past thrills from running down my legs. I love going topless around Leo because it distracts him so.

As we ate, Dianna hesitatingly broached a subject she had evidently been mulling over for some time. "Do you think ...", she began. "What I mean is ... I don't quite know how to say this."

"Take a deep breath and spit it out", Leo advised.

As Dianna's chest expanded her nipples rose like twin submarines breaking the surface of the sea and threatened to pop the buttons from Leo's shirt she had borrowed.

Leo modified, "Not that deep a breath! You want to give me a heart attack? I can't do anything more for a long while, like maybe even ten minutes or so."

After we laughed, Dianna tried again with a new, not quite so expansive breath; "I want Ronnie to have sex with someone other than me so I won't feel so guilty. No! Wait! That didn't come out right. I don't feel guilty. At least I don't feel guilty about having sex. Well at least not with you guys. What I mean is, I want Ronnie to have as much fun as I'm having. Well shit! That didn't come out exactly right either".

Another breath and she tried again, "What I feel guilty about is he can't enjoy sex like I do. I feel so sorry for him because he can't let go and enjoy himself. Ronnie likes sex, but he was raised to believe it should only be for procreation. I don't think he honestly believes that but he doesn't know how to let go and enjoy. I mean ... Do you have any idea what I'm trying to say?"

Leo and I looked at each other and nervously giggled.

"Are you saying you can't satisfy you husband", Leo asked.

"No! No! No! No! That's not it at all. He always cums. It's just that when he makes love to me he always apologizes afterward because he doesn't think he should have. I just wish there was some way he could have sex and not feel guilty. I guess that's what I'm trying to say. ... I think. ... Maybe. ... Do you have any idea what I'm trying to say", she asked with tears welling up in her eyes.

Never having been able to keep my mouth shut when I should, I piped up and said, "If I understand you correctly you think Ronnie Joe wouldn't feel guilty about sex if he had intercourse with someone besides you. Are you sure he wouldn't feel even worse if he felt he had broken his marriage vows?"

Dianna practically whined, "No, I don't. He had a pretty active sex life before we were married and extra marital sex never appears to bother him. I mean when other people do it he never seems to condemn them for it. I don't think he would feel so ... so ... confined if he knew he could have sex but he was under no obligation to impregnate his partner".

Dianna paused to contemplate for a moment then went on, "He feels imprisoned by the requirements of sex within marriage. Maybe if he could ever do it, just for fun, he might gain a whole new attitude. And ... and I know whoever made love to him would be rewarded". Then blushing like a new bride, she sort of growled from deep in her throat, "Cause he's hung like a horse!"

"Whew", Leo shuddered. "That's a lot of 'what ifs" you're looking at. Besides, just who do you think is going to seduce your husband just so he'll loosen up?"

All of a sudden, it seemed to grow warmer in the room even without my clothes on.

First Dianna looked sheepishly at me and then Leo started nodding his head thoughtfully as he stared at me.

"Oh now wait a minute guys", I sputtered. "Don't I get a vote in this?"

Neither said a word to rescue me so I floundered on, "Just how am I supposed seduce a guy I've only met twice and hardly spoken to. I'm not in the habit of throwing myself at just any man that happens along just because I've been told he's overly endowed. You're going to have to help me."

When they both smiled, I realized what I'd said. "Oh, dirty pool. You guys ganged up on me. I don't even have any ideas on how to start something like this. I mean, how do you know he'll even be attracted to me ... or me to him?"

With a wistful smile Dianna implored, "God, how could he not be attracted to you? You're gorgeous! I wish I still looked as good as you."

Ever the diplomat, Leo said, "Let's not get into a shooting match, OK? You're both gorgeous. Looks are not the issue here. Propagation of the species has dictated throughout history that males will be attracted to any females that are new to them, right?" Without giving me a chance to debate that, he continued "Believe me, Ronnie Joe will find you quite fetching I'm sure. And I'll bet you'll enjoy being fetched too!"

Falsely pouting I teased "Awfully sure of my willingness aren't you?"

Leo just leered.

I leered right back and asked Dianna, "Uh, just for the record, how big is he?"

Dianna's ear to ear grin sold me!

So we spent the next couple of hours, three perfectly normal people sitting naked around a kitchen table plotting how to debauch a minister. We barely had time for one more threesome before Dianna had to pick up her kids.

Then Leo and I talked and fantasized about what we were plotting until our organs were so sore we couldn't do anything the rest of the night.

Friday evening Rachael and Jacob were "granted the privilege" of spending the night with their grandparents while Ronnie Joe and Dianna came over to our house for supper. Leo charcoaled steaks (blessed be Albuquerque where you can plan outdoor activities thirteen months a year) and baked potatoes while I fixed a tossed salad.

The Wilson's surprised us by bringing a large bottle of Zinfandel. A bit of probing revealed that Ronnie Joe was raised in moonshine country. Whatever else his religion taught, it wouldn't have dared speak too harshly against alcohol as that was a principal source of income "back home".

The good preacher had been raised on corn liquor and could outdrink just about anyone. When he was a pup moonshine had been the only medicine available. It was by necessity the prescription of choice and was used for any and all ailments.

By the end of dinner, the wine was long gone and the menfolk went out for liquid reinforcements. I knew Leo was not a drinker so I hoped they would not bring too much back. They returned with two more bottles of the wine and two large bottles of some stuff called Black Velvet. The name suggested something smooth and tasty. When the cap was removed from the bottle the fumes alone were enough to gag me. It was just another foul smelling whiskey and I absolutely abhor whiskey. I do love rum, though and tequila I can drink straight from the bottle. Ronnie Joe was the one who liked Black Velvet. The light finally dawned and I felt a bit foolish for my unkind thoughts.

Dianna and I sipped, and I do mean sipped, small glasses of the wine and I caught Leo surreptitiously watering the plants from his glass. (Must make a note of that. Plastic plants grow better when nurtured with Diet Pepsi and whiskey.) Leo drank just enough to inflict a crooked smile on his face.

By ten o'clock Ronnie Joe was feeling happy. He wasn't anywhere near drunk but he was loosening up a bit. Dianna and I kept everyone's glasses full and every time either of us got up, we would arrange to set me down next to our target. I thought about slipping my underclothes off but decided that any wantonness on my part might intimidate Ronnie Joe.

Just before ten o'clock Dianna excused herself and said she was going to lie down for a minute because the wine was making her dizzy. Her hubby immediately contended they should head home but I was able to dissuade him by refilling his glass.

Leo had laid his head back on his chair and was pretending to be asleep.

As I handed the drink to Ronnie (note the Joe had finally disappeared) I managed to lose my balance and land in his lap. He made no attempt to dislodge me from my position and I took the opportunity to assess his qualifications. His principal attribute was now rising against my soft fanny and I looked him right in the eyes and giggled.

Those eyes were focused into my gaping blouse and the see-through bra covered chest peeking out. He gave a sort of half hearted smile and carefully enunciated, "I'm sure glad you didn't wind up spilling this here drink all over your nice dress."

"What would you have done if it had spilled? I teased suggestively, "Would you have helped me clean it up?" Then I took the glass from his hand and poured a small trickle between my breasts.

"Will you help me clean this up?" Setting the whiskey on the end table I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse, stood up, leaned forward so my cleavage was close to his lips and whispered, "Please!"

Momentarily taken aback he pulled away from me. This caused his burgeoning tower to tent out the front of his pants. I wrapped my hand around his problem and kissed him. Then I pulled his head to my chest.

Initially he didn't respond but quickly surveyed the room to see where Dianna and Leo were. When he saw that they offered no threat I felt his tongue tentatively begin to lap the whiskey from my cleavage. Another dirty old man! I love dirty old men, no matter what their age. I finished unbuttoning my blouse and unfastened the clasp of my front closing bra. As my nipples sprang from their confinement, he wrapped his mouth around my left breast while he began to stroke my right nipple with his thumb. He had missed a trickle of alcohol, which now slid from between my breasts to slowly wind its way down my stomach. I hoped he would be considerate enough to clean it up later.