Cider Apple

Story Info
A son discovers the secret password.
926 words
4.16
131.2k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cider Apple

The twins Amy and Beth are 18. I am 20 and my stay at home mom is 40. Dad is 45 and a psychiatrist.

We all live at home. The twins are starting college and I am in my third year at NYU studying to be just like dad. One strict rule we all have is to be home for supper every evening unless we have a very good excuse to not be there.

One night I was coming home late and supper had already started. The twins were arguing with dad about getting their own cars. Mom was chiming in and arguing for the twins to get it. Dad was getting exasperated and really getting hot under the collar as I walked into the front door. I closed it quietly as I heard him yell to all of them CIDER APPLE!

All of a sudden it was quiet and when I peeked in, they all seemed to be in a trance. Dad said to them to relax, take a deep breath and forget the talk about a new car. He then said APPLE CIDER! They all woke up and chatted among themselves. I reopened and slammed the door and walked into the dining room.

Dad said "what's your excuse for coming home late". I said "the trains were very slow tonight and I couldn't get home any sooner". He said ok and I joined them for dinner.

I wanted to ask him about Cider Apple but thought better of it. The next morning, while mom was making breakfast, I came into the kitchen. We were alone. She was pouring juice into all the glasses when I said CIDER APPLE. She dropped the container on the floor and just stood there. I walked over to her and pinched her. Nothing!!! Dad had hypnotized mom and Amy and Beth. I woke her up by saying APPLE CIDER. She looked down and saw the juice bottle on the floor. She looked up at me and said "how clumsy of me". I said "Mom, it happens to all of us. Don't worry about it".

Now I never thought of incest with the twins or my mom but seeing this reaction, it stirred my loins. My sisters and I are, and have been very close. When we see each other we give each other kisses and that's it. When we were younger we used to wrestle until we developed and then dad put a stop to it and explained the birds and bees to all of us.

But it was fun while it lasted.

I saw Amy one afternoon and we were alone. I said Cider Apple. And instantly she had this dazed look about her. I told her that whenever I asked her a question she must tell the truth.

I asked her if she ever thought of me in a sexual way. She blurted out "Beth and I often fantasize about you. its how we go to sleep sometimes."

I instantly had a boner. I told her to act on her feelings any time she felt like it and not to think about the fact that I was her brother. I told her she would feel wonderful and refreshed when she woke up. I then said "Apple cider".

I took a shower and put on a bathrobe when Amy walked into my room. she was wearing a bathrobe as well.

I said hi and she said hi. She had this smile on her face. She pushed me down on my bed as she slid across to me. She put her hand on my leg under the robe and slid it up my thigh. How's this? She asked. "It's a start", I replied.

She undid my robe and took it away, then untied her own robe, letting it drop to the floor. She pressed me back on the bed, knelt beside me and kissed my penis. I made a little noise.

She took me in her mouth and played gently with me, rubbing a nipple, getting the response she wanted at both ends. She held my testicles in one hand, doing inventive things with her tongue, and then she stopped for a moment. "This is just for you" she said. "You don't have to wait for me".

"I want you know," I said, panting a little.

"Maybe later" she said, taking me into her mouth again. She pushed my legs apart and pulled my knees up, and then she began exploring the cleft of my buttocks with her fingers.

"I'm going to explode soon," I said.

"Not yet," she replied, and then began again. She moved her head slowly up and down, beginning with the tip, and then pressing until nearly the whole length of my length had disappeared.

I couldn't find the words, only noises.

Then I exploded, and she stayed with me for another minute, prolonging the orgasm, keeping me going until I could only cry out and collapse back onto the bed. Finally, cradling my testicles in a hand, she laid her head on my belly and kissed it softly, "How are you?" she asked.

"I can't make a fist," I replied

"You hardly need to," she laughed. We remained that way for a moment, then she climbed onto the bed with me and lay on top of me nestling her head onto my shoulder.

She turned her head to me and whispered "wait till I tell Beth". But get ready. We're doing it again. I thought to myself, OMG, I'm going to die.