Cin 24: 10 am Until Noon

Story Info
She meets the boss before work
1.4k words
3.69
27.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10:15 a.m.

Cinnamon has just hung up the telephone talking to her phone sex lover George. Cinnamon has to now get ready to get to work.

Cinnamon puts the cell phone down on the bed stand, and takes a deep breath lying on the bed. That was so much fun, she thought.

Her bedroom phone starts to ring. Wonder who that could be? “Hello!”

She hears her boss on the line, “Cin, sorry for calling you so late, but can you get into the shop about a hour early so that we can finish last night’s inventory?”

“Bill, I think that would be fine. I will meet you in about 30 minutes at the shop.” The line went dead.

Cinnamon hung up the phone and started laughing. Bill’s wife must have been listening, as he was too business-like. But good old Bill had relayed to her that he needed her to complete the inventory, their secret code word for a nice quickie before work.


Without a thought to having just climaxed three times with George, Cinnamon hopped out of bed, skipped to the bathroom, and quickly turned on the shower.

10:45 a.m.

Cinnamon pulled into the back parking lot of the store. Bill’s car was already parked. There were no other cars in the parking lot. Good, thought Cin.

Bill and his wife ran the furniture store, and Cin did a number of jobs, from ordering furniture to processing loans and the cash register. She has known Bill and his wife for over 25 years, and the store was mostly family, except for the young women who worked there on commission. She did not completely dislike the women, but they tended to work for six months or so and were gone. Only one of the women had worked there three years, and she and Cinnamon did not get along. Another woman was the store’s human resources manager, and she was one of Cin’s best friends for the last ten years.

Cinnamon walked into the store, and looked into Bill’s wife’s office. Nope, the bitch did not come with Bill to work. It must be too early in the morning for that closet alcoholic. Cin walked to back to one of small rooms, which the store used to show off furniture for a home studio system. The room had a complete surround sound stereo system, high definition television, and nice, comfortable chairs to relax in. Cinnamon sat down in the lazy boy chair, and pushed it back.

Bill walked into the room, and closed the door. He looked at Cinnamon, who was wearing a long London Fog type coat. He did not say a thing, just licked his lips. Cin looked up at him, and started to undo the front buttons to her coat. Bill could see that she was not wearing a bra underneath the coat. He moved closer to Cinnamon.

Cin continued to unbuttoned the buttons. Bill could see that she was wearing those nipple rings again. He knew that she was hard wired between her nipples and clitoris. Bill got down on his knees in front of the chair, and started to rub Cinnamon’s ankles. He took off her shoes. She continued to unbutton the coat, and Bill realized that she was completely naked under the coat. No blouse. No bra. No pants. No dress. No panties. And she is completely shaved.

Bill moved quickly and placed his head between her legs. He kissed and licked her inner thighs, but he was interested in only one thing. And the only one thing he was interested in was feeling her wet, soft, pussy and its clitty on top in his mouth. And true to form, before Cinnamon knew it, Bill was licking her pussy lips.

Bill forced his face fully into Cinnamon’s cunt. She loved the way he touched her, he licked her, and he kissed her, and quickly wrapped his lips around her. She was so wet. She was getting so hot by his attentions. She had been slowly playing with the nipple rings and pulling and pinching her nipples. She moved her hand downwards, and rubbed the top of Bill’s bald head. She pushed his head, wanting him to move upwards towards her clit. Taking the signal from his lover, Bill moved upwards, and his mouth started sucking on her clitoris.

Cinnamon thought, though Bill was not much to look at, his actions between her legs were so sensual. He had to be the best pussy eater this side of the Mississippi. She could lay here with Bill between her legs for days.

Bill continued to lick, suck, and kiss her clitoris. His hands rubbed the outside of Cinnamon’s thighs and the bottom of her butt. He pulled her into his mouth. Sometimes, he would flick his tongue across her clit, causing her to have a small climax.

Cinnamon continued to pull on her nipple rings, and pinch and pull her nipples. She was letting out soft moans and purls due to Bill’s attention. Bill continued to eat her pussy and clit, sometimes moving his tongue down her vagina. But he quickly moved back to her clit, taking care to arouse her more and more.

Cin could feel the heat build up on the back of her knees. Oh, this is going to be a big one, she thought. Her moaning grew louder, and she pushed her hands into her mouth to keep herself from screaming. The heat moved up her body, and her nipples grew harder. Bill knew she was about to come, he knew her so well. Cinnamon tilted her head back, and her toes curled instinctively. She let out a scream, “Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, yes, oh God, oh God, yes, yes.”

While she climaxed, Bill rode her pussy like a bucking bronco. He continued to suck hard on her clitoris, and his tongue continued to lick all around her. He loved eating her pussy, and would rather do this then fuck her with his cock. And he loved making her climax. He continued to eat her through the first orgasm, knowing that she would be coming again, maybe in a few seconds.

As if on cue, Cinnamon felt the rush of the next orgasm. This time, she pulled hard on both nipple rings. The feel was mind bending. Without her hand covering her face, she screamed louder than the first time, “Oh God, oh my, yes, yes, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh God, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh, Oh God, yes, yes, don’t stop, don’t stop, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Oh my, Oh God.”

Bill realized that this was a fantastic orgasm, much better than normal. He quickly looked up at Cin, but her eyes were tightly closed. He bit softly on her clit. This caused the orgasm to continue, or another one to quickly start. It was so intense and so hard to tell when one climax stopped and another began.

Bill continued to eat Cinnamon’s pussy for quite a while, until the sound of his watch alarm went off. He looked up at Cinnamon as he turned the alarm off. The other employees would be coming into the store in a few minutes. Cin was in the throes of another climax, and her eyes were shut closed. She felt him lift off of her pussy, and she opened her eyes. Looking at each other, both of them said, “Hi!”

Bill stood up a little, and moved his head towards Cinnamon’s face. They quickly kissed. Cin could taste her pussy juices all over Bill’s mouth, lips, and face. She liked her taste. They engaged in a French kiss for a few minutes.

Bill pulled back, and said, “I guess I better get to my office, before everyone gets here.”

Cinnamon laughed, “Bill, you are going to march down to the bathroom and wash off your face. Damn if I’m going to have your wife come to work, gives you a quick peck on the cheek, and smell me on your face. Besides, you have enough of my pussy juice on your face; all of the employees are going to know what you have been doing.”

Bill listened, but was not really listening to Cin, “Really?”

“Yes, Bill, you are going to the bathroom and wash your face and hands. And I’m going to the woman’s room and put on my work clothes. Move it buster before someone catches us in here.”

Bill left the room, and Cinnamon then walked down the hall to the bathroom. The bathroom had some lockers, and she always kept a spare set of clothes in there, especially when she decided to come to work naked. As she put on her panties and pants, she yawned a little. Oh hell, now I got to work for the next eight hours. What a bitch.

11:55 a.m.