Cin 24: 4:15 until 8:30

Story Info
Cinnamon & Sally meet at Mark's motel room.
1.3k words
4.06
21.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4:15 p.m.

During part one, Cinnamon enjoyed phone sex with George. In part two, her boss Bill ate her pussy. In part three, Cinnamon takes a late lunch break and visits her lover Mark at a motel. Part 4 concluded with Mark fucking Cin's ass.

Cinnamon returned to work, about 15 minutes late from her lunch. But it was such a nice lunch, having spent it with Mark's ten inch cock inside her pussy and ass.

The store was not too crowded, and no one seemed to notice that she was a little late. Cin did not notice Sally looking at her from her office. Cin went back to the cash register, and started to check a customer out.

Customers came and went, and the afternoon quickly disappeared.

6:15 p.m.

Cin looked at her watch, and saw it was 6:15 p.m. She thought, time for a break and a chance to get off of her feet. Another saleswoman took over the cash register. Cinnamon walked over to the break room, grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator, sat down, and closed her eyes as she seeped the cold water.

She felt hands rubbing both of her shoulders. Oh, it felt good. At first, she thought it was Bill massaging her, but realized that the hands were smaller and the motions were different. But she enjoyed the sensations. Finally, her curiosity got the better of her; she opened her eyes, and turned her head. "Sally! Oh, that feels good."

Sally was standing behind her, rubbing her neck and shoulders. She did not stop, in fact, after Cin saw her, she continued with renewed vigor. Finally, she said, "Cin, saw you come back from lunch a little late. I was wondering what caused you to be late."

"I'm sorry, just lost track of time, and the traffic seemed heavier than normal," Cin offered.

"I noticed that your face was quite flush. I wonder what kind of lunch you were having today."

Cinnamon thought for a moment, and then said, "Sally, I was meeting my lover for a bit of an afternoon delight. We met at the motel down the street, and it was wonderful."

"Your lover? I thought so. Was it Bill?"

"Bill? No way Sally! Would you want that old man between your legs?"

Bill was Cinnamon's boss, and Sally was trying to find out who Bill was fooling around with. Little did she know that Bill had spent an hour between Cin's legs eating her pussy this morning?

"Yea, I guess you are right. Must be one of the other saleswomen who are getting plugged by him."

Sally was continuing to massage Cin, and the motions were becoming slight erotic.

"Sally, you might be able to help me with a little situation I have with my lover. I know you are always flirting with me, and I wonder if you might be interested in a threesome with my lover and me."

Sally considered the offer. She always wanted to make love to Cinnamon, and here was her chance. And she would also get a cock to boot, not a bad bargain.

"OK, when would we do this?"

"Tonight, after work, if I can get off a little early, we would meet him at 8 p.m."

"OK, I can arrange you to leave a little early tonight. But let's stop at our bar and have a drink first. Let's leave at 7:30 then."

Cin nodded. Mark would be so surprised. He had been asking for a threesome for years.

Sally moved her head down and gave Cinnamon a little kiss on her neck, and left the room. Cin got up, and started to return to the cash register. She realized how aroused she had gotten while Sally had massaged her.

About 7 p.m., she called Mark on her cell phone. She told him that she would be there at 8 and quickly hung up the phone.

7:30 p.m.

Sally and Cinnamon left work driving over to their favorite tavern. It was just across the street from the motel, where Mark was waiting. They walked in, nodded at a few of the regulars, and sat down at the bar and ordered their drinks.

This would be the first time Cinnamon had ever been with a woman. She suspected that Sally was not inexperienced. They sat there sipping their drinks, chatting about the guys in the bar.

In a few minutes, they had finished, and got up to walk over to the motel. They walked up the stairs, and Cin could feel Sally's eyes on her butt. Cin knocked on the door to room 213. Mark quickly opened the door.

8 p.m.

Mark looked outside, and saw Sally with Cinnamon. His cock started to rise underneath the bathrobe. He kissed Cin, and turned to the other woman, "Hi, I'm Mark."

"I'm Sally." She walked into the room, and closed the door.

Cin sat down on the chair, and watched Mark and Sally. Sally began to unbutton her blouse, while Mark stood there, kissing her neck, touching her shoulders. Sally turned around and faced Cinnamon, and pushed her butt into Mark's crotch. She finished unbuttoning her blouse, and Mark's hands were now rubbing her bra, pinching on her nipples that Cin could see jutting out. Sally tilted and turned her head, and started to kiss Mark on the lips. This was turning Mark on, and it was turning Cin on.

"Are you just going to watch us? Or would you like to join us?" Mark said.

"Let me sit here a while, and watch you two."

Mark ran one hand down the side of Sally, while the other hand continued to massage her breast. He started to rub up and down her crotch, rubbing her pussy through the material of her pants and panties. Sally was continuing to French kiss Mark. She reached down and unbuttoned her pants. She stepped away, and quickly took off her blouse and pants, tossing them at Cinnamon.

Cin caught them, and got up and hung them in the closet. Old habits are hard to die, she thought. She then decided to take her clothes off too, leaving on her bra and panties to match where Sally was at. Turning back to the couple and sitting back in the chair, she saw that they had lay down on the bed, still looking in her direction.

Cinnamon had seen couples making love in movies, and had heard Bill and Ann making love when they shared a cabin about ten years ago. She had never seen anyone make love in front of her. She was aroused, and one hand pinched on her nipples through her bra while the other gently rubbed up and down her pussy.

Sally had rolled over on top of Mark, and he had unclasped her bra. Sally lifted off him, and pulled it off. Her breasts sprang out, with her nipples fully erect. She reached down and pulled her panties down her legs. Cin could see her reddish pussy hair between her legs and butt. Mark's cock jutted from the bathrobe, and Sally quickly straddled him, pushing him deep inside her cunt.

Cin continued to watch the couple, as Sally fucked Mark. She laid on his chest at first, but then she raised her back straight up, allowing Mark to play with her tits. Cin began to rub her clitty hard. Sally was moaning, and it would not be long before she was going to come. Sally did not say much, just a lot of moans and cries of satisfaction.

Sally then started to scream, "Oh Mark, oh Mark, you feel so good, so large, I'm going to, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, oh, oh, oh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Cin began to scream in unison, "Oh, oh my God, oh yes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

8:30 p.m.