Cincinnati Chili -Two Ways Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
329 Followers

"It's relevant, okay dick-head?" She turned her attention back to the next photo in the stack, letting the other one curl away. I could hear Brad breathing a little harder, and saw his cock starting to stiffen again. The picture was of Allison, bare breasted at the table, her hands behind her head, her elbows out to the side. Interesting. Henri's hand was visible off to the side, so it must have been Jim that took the shot.

"We were about an hour into it when we decided to take the quiz. Henri suggested we make a competition out of it. Whoever got the answer wrong took off a piece of clothing. This shot was taken at the end...you should have seen the other guys..." she smiled.

"They were down to their boxers and a little concerned I wasn't going to miss an answer. I could have gone either way - dominated them or been the submissive. I missed a few and let them tell me what to take off." She quieted and looked down at my fingers on her nipples. "And then I told them about you..." She said it so quietly I almost didn't hear it.

"What did you tell them about me?" I let go of her nipple long enough to take a hit and put the pipe on the table. I'd had enough for one afternoon.

"I told them," she stopped, licked her lips and squirmed a little. I could smell her musk over the smoke. "I told them I would have sex with them, but that they had to photograph everything so I could explain it to my boyfriend." She still couldn't look me in the eye, staring at the woman in the photograph, her breasts bare, her face open and aroused.

"How'd that go?" I opened her legs and pushed her ass forward on the seat cushion so I could see her pussy. Her outer lips were swollen; as she moved forward they unstuck a little revealing the darker pink leaves inside. I could still taste her.

"A little stunned at first; not long. They recovered in a few heartbeats and the dynamic shifted pretty dramatically after that. I stripped off my bra and that's when they started making demands. 'Why don't you really show us those beautiful breasts, Allison. Don't hide them.' 'Yeah, sweetie, lets make sure your boyfriend is happy tonight. We're going to make both of you happy.' It was so hot, Ray, fuck it was so hot!" She let go of the print grabbed the back of my head, shoving her mouth onto mine, her tongue probing me. Her other hand slipped between my cock and her panties, peeling them down until they were under my balls. I grunted in relief until I felt them cutting into the muscle there, pinching off blood flow. My cock started to get really hard.

I could have stayed like that til we fucked, but Brad made a noise and she pulled away.

"So fucking hot. I told them I'd do anything they asked, but that we had to have a couple of ground rules. A) I needed to make sure we got the homework done. They just couldn't believe what they were hearing. B) No rough stuff, water sports, or my mouth on their assholes (if they wanted to eat my ass, fine with me, but I wasn't going to kiss them after that) Oh yeah, they had to use condoms. And C) they had to take photographs. Which meant, of course, I had the goods on them if they got too out of hand. I know Henri has a fiancé and Jim is pretty steady, so I figured that would keep things on an even keel." Her left hand stayed on my cock, her right drifted down to her pussy.

Brad switched to the next photo. It was a pretty standard Allison blow-job, her nose buried in Henri's black thatch, her cheeks pulled in around his cock. "If that's anywhere as good as what you did to me, I know exactly how that guy feels." Brad's cock was fully recovered; his eyes flickered to Allison's fingers.

"Hey, Brad. You should give her a try. You like to do a little clam diving now and then?"

Allison looked over at him quickly and then back to me. She was stoned enough to not stop anything. To make it clearer to him, she stopped playing with herself long enough to spread her lips with her fingers. He didn't need any further encouragement, letting go of the prints and kneeling down between her legs. In moments, his slurping made nice background music to her story.

"I much prefer that to heavy breathing, don't you?" I looked at her and smiled. She nodded, lost in three kinds of heaven.

"Mmmmm....shit, shit, shit...what was I saying?" She looked back at the curled up photo. I looked around, found a couple of staplers and shit, and weighted them down. "Oh yeah, giving Henri head. Fuck. His cock is long, Ray, much longer than yours. Not very thick, but I almost had trouble getting it down my throat. Almost." She smiled. Based on the photograph, it didn't look like she was having any trouble at all: on her knees, stripped naked except bobby socks, kneeling on a couch cushion, her back curled over, her head butting into his abdomen. Henri didn't have to bend even a little bit to get the right angle.

"You look good there, honey. I love seeing you take a guy's cock down your throat. Who loves you?" I reached over and planted a long deep kiss on her mouth. The sound of Brad working away down below, her eyes glistening. I could have cum just like that. As I thought about cumming, I felt her fingers pressing into my shaft, massaging me. I pulled her hand away gently. "Not yet, sweetheart. I don't want to jack off all over Brad's head. I want to save it for you." I looked at the picture. "So did you guys stop the homework by now?" I was grinning.

"Actually, we were still doing homework at this point." She paused trying to reconstruct the timing. "Yeah...he told me to give him head when I missed one of the quizzes on actuarials. Poor Jim, he was missing questions left and right, so he couldn't participate. But finally, I changed the rules a little bit. Yeah...here's the shot." She pulled the next picture out, laying it under the weights.

Allison was on her back, stretched over a foot stool, an ottoman really, her head resting on the floor, her hands gripping the feet of a table. Her legs were spread open, feet on the ground, knees bent a little. Jim was deep diving her with his tongue. She was looking directly at the camera, as if to blow me a kiss. I pulsed.

"Sweet Jesus," I whispered. I reached over and kissed her hard again. Our tongues wrestled and all I wanted was to push Brad out of the way and shove my cock deep into her, to feel her wet velvety walls pulling on me. I reached down to twist her nipples, I wanted her to cum all over Brad's face so he could be done. She didn't try to push me away, resting her hands on my wrists, her hips pushing into Brad's mouth, until she stiffened, and I could hear a change in Brad's rhythm.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! You guys. Shit, Ray, does she do that all the time?" Brad had pulled off, his face covered in her juices, his breathing hard, his dick harder.

"What's going on in this picture, Allison?" I wanted her back, I needed to remind her what today was all about.

"Holy fuck, Ray...holy fuck. Give me a minute." She was breathing hard. "I told him he could eat me if we both missed the same question. It took a few times but he's not the sharpest guy in the room." She took a breath. "He told me to lie down, but Henri got the idea of putting me up on the foot stool. Isn't that fucking hot?" She was so high she had lost any sense of humiliation. Tomorrow night we would go through it again, but straight, and that's when I'd really have some fun with her. Today, she was easy.

She pulled the last photo out and squirmed. She was the middle of a sandwich - Henri in front, Jim behind. They were standing next to the bed, the snapshot was almost artistic: the camera had been positioned so that we could see their reflection in a mirrored closet door across from the bed. Allison's breast was squeezed out, her nipple grazing Henri's arm. Her butt cheek was pressed flat by Jim's thighs. Her head was thrown back onto Jim's shoulder, the two men embracing each other to keep their balance.

"Nice." I kissed her. "Tell me about it."

"Fuck..fuck..fuck..we were done with homework. They weren't going anywhere and I needed to sleep. I told them they could both fuck me before they left, but it had to be together. Jim's cock is pretty thick, Ray, not as thick as yours, thankfully, so I could get it up my ass okay, but it's been awhile since I did a Peter Paul and Mary.

"Anyway, Henri settled it by saying Jim had to have my ass 'cuz he didn't score as high. I got my lube from my kit - that raised an eyebrow or two, and shoved some up my ass. We took a few practice shots using the timer before the real deal. Henri had me spread my cheeks while Jim slowly shoved his cock up me. Man it was delicious. I couldn't move with his hands holding my tits, he practically lifted me off the floor. He's so fucking strong.

"Henri set the timer, practically ran over, his cock wagging in the air. Just as the flash went off, he slammed into me - you can see my expression - it kinda hurt in the most amazing way. I could feel the two of them, a thin wall of flesh sliding between their poles. Fuck...I came so hard. Twice, before they shot their load into me. Too bad they had condoms on. Would have loved to feel that creme inside me." She had closed her eyes, reliving the feelings and stopped.

"So that was it?" I moved my fingers down to her sopping cunt, sliding three of them inside her, pushing her back against the couch. I leaned over her, planting a kiss on her mouth, her breasts pushing against her bra. I had been ignoring it this whole time, only barely conscious of it out of the corner of my eye. I paused for a moment, putting my knee under me so I could take it off, and then continued.

"Mmm, hmmm...admfst." She mumbled something into my mouth as I attacked her tongue.

I spread her legs and slipped my cock into her, just as I had imagined. Brad would get a little show for his efforts today. In and out, fast, slow, building, pushing hard against her bone, the way she liked it, my fingers finding her clit when I could slip them in between us, making her thrust her hips up, begging me with her body. I slammed my dick deep into her, raised up and broke the kiss. "What?"

"Fuck, Ray. Fuck. Fuck me. I said, 'almost.' Just fuck me, don't stop. Not now. I'm almost there."

I bent back down, shoved into her and moved my fingers to her nipples. She tried to pull away but I held her mouth down with my own and began to pull. She was trapped, just the way she needed it, and I felt her arch her back to give her breasts some slack, and she froze, my cock pistoning inside her, my fingers pulling her breasts to the side. She broke the kiss and was screaming into my mouth,

"AHHH...yESSSS, FUCKKKK YESS, SHIITTT, Fuck me Ray, Fuck ME."

I blasted into her, holding my hips stiff against hers, my cock pulsing.

I heard a whirr and didn't quite make out what it was until we had collapsed on the couch. Brad had gotten up and grabbed his camera. With a motorized film advance, he had clicked off half a dozen shots of the two of us.

"Now that was sweet," he said, his cock stiff and angry. He sat back in his chair, eyeing the pipe.

"What did you mean, 'almost?'" I stroked her nipples with the flat of my hand, massaging the pain away.

She looked at me, dreamy and fucked out. "That was just the first roll, Ray. We were there for three nights, remember?"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
329 Followers
12