Cinder Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
Ellie's prince arrives.
9.3k words
4.32
69.1k
66

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
432 Followers

Ellie awoke to cold hands on her body. She was groggy and sore, and confused. She tried to fight, but her whole body felt paralyzed. The lights were turned on and she saw her father and brothers setting the basement up with draped tables and comfortable chairs. Everything else had been removed, and she wondered how she had possibly slept through it all. A feeling of cold crept over her body as she realized she must be drugged.

Her brother, Dan, was wrapping some leather straps around her, hoisting her breasts and spreading her ass cheeks. Then he carried to her a large metal frame that was set in the middle of the room. It had a leather swing, which he lay her on, and proceeded to chain her arms and legs to the side poles, forcing her to hang in mid air spread eagle. She licked her lips and tried to speak, but only a hoarse croak escaped. Dan laughed and fitted a gag with a soft, rubber o-ring into her mouth, forcing it open as wide as she could stretch her jaw. Her eyes pleaded with him, but his expression was as cold as her father's as he fitted a blindfold over her eyes, leaving her in darkness.

"Hurry up, boys, the guests will be arriving soon."

Ellie heard her father's gleeful voice as he pulled objects from a box and laid them out on the tables. Ellie had no idea what they were, but some of them rattled ominously. It was probably a good thing that Ellie wasn't able to see the assortment of whips, paddles, dildos and clamps. When someone stuck something into her mouth, she nearly gagged, afraid of what it might be. It felt like a funnel. She tasted the same gruelish mixture from yesterday and quickly tried to swallow it down. She'd lost nearly the whole "meal" yesterday, and had had nothing but water since. The effects of the sedative were wearing off, and she was beginning to feel her body again. The urge to pee was overwhelming. She grunted and wiggled, trying to get the men's attention, but to no avail. As her feeling returned, the pain in her bladder became overwhelming. She was thrashing, the chains clinking, and finally she couldn't hold back any long. She sobbed in relief and humiliation as she pissed right onto the floor.

"Fucking bitch!"

She heard Donny's voice, followed by rapid footsteps. She reeled from the blow to her side, trying to curl up with the pain, but unable to move more than a few inches.

"What happened, son?"

"The whore pissed herself."

Her father tsked softly.

"Get the mop, then wash her off, we don't want to put off our guests, now, do we?"

Donny grumbled, and she heard him quickly mop the concrete floor, the smell of the pine cleaner assaulting her nostrils. Then he roughly rubbed her clean with a wet towel. She heard their steps going up the stairway and the door clicked shut. She wasn't sure, but she thought the light was off as well, it seemed even darker than before. She heard music playing upstairs and voices, but for now, she was utterly alone.

Ellis stood outside the huge house. It was a posh neighborhood, with long, winding drives and at least an acre per lot, giving the house a certain amount of privacy. The luxury of the home pissed him off. He double checked the address, but he'd been so methodical so far, he knew it was the right place.

Cars lined up and down the drive. It was obvious that a party was getting started inside. Perfect. He rather felt like crashing something, and wasn't prepared to buy a new car. Those people had a lot to answer for.

Ellis was nearly 38 years old, and during those 38 years, only ten of them had been happy years. His parents had raised their only son indulgently, giving in to every whim. What he didn't realize in his childish ignorance was that they could barely afford the toys and luxuries he so enjoyed. When they died tragically in a car accident, they left him with nothing but a mountain of debt. Everything in the estate was sold to pay what they owed and he was thrown into the foster care system.

His new foster mother was a good woman, but not particularly loving. She had ten kids in the house at any given time, four of which were her own, and always took precedence over the fosters. He had food, clothing, shelter, but that was mostly it. He learned quickly that everyone lies, and the only way to get any control was to take it from someone else. Sometimes this meant fights, but quickly he discovered ways to avoid direct violence. Split lips and black eyes only called attention to the "real" authority, his foster mother, and she did not condone fighting. He found that the easiest way for him to gain control was actually to take on the youngest children, and protect them from the bullies. As their leader, they willingly submitted to him. With safety in numbers, it didn't matter how big or strong the next foster child was, they'd band together against him and the result would always be that Ellis was on top. Eventually he was the oldest of the children, and didn't need their support as much, but he found that he loved the adoration and respect. It was a poor substitute for true love, but the near worship the others held for him was enough. They would do anything for him, and he wielded his influence often, if with some restraint. He could easily see the signs of when he was pushing too far, asking too much, and always respected that. It made them admire him even more.

When he was 17, getting ready for his 18th birthday, his foster mother pulled him aside and told him a terrible secret. His parents weren't his parents. He was adopted. She had only just learned the truth herself, when she'd considered adopting him herself. Most of the children were snatched up young, and even most of the older ones found forever homes. She raised them well. The few who didn't get adopted before they reached adulthood were almost always offered the opportunity to join her permanent family. There were four such adopted siblings. He was honored to have been included into the Carver family, and accepted easily. She then released all of his information to him. His adoption had been closed, and he didn't know who his parents were, but he vowed then and there that some day he would find out.

Ellis worked hard, getting his MBA and taking a job as an investment banker. He moved a lot, traveling across the country, even over seas a few times. Finally he had enough money put aside that he was able to buy a nice condo and convinced his employers to allow him to manage a local branch. His lifetime goal could now begin. He wanted to find his mother and father. He hired a private investigator, and eventually, through a number of bribes, discovered that his mother, Helena Young, now Helena Summers, gave up her first child at the tender age of 15. She then married her college sweetheart and had a daughter, Ellie. Her first husband died and she married another man, Mal Summers. The fact that his sister and he shared such a close name seemed like fate. A real family... He had taken the investigator's file and rushed to acquire a plane ticket.

Now that he was here, he had to practice his breathing, calming himself so he didn't blow up right away. His mother had married a rich man, why hadn't she come back for him? He understood why she gave him up, but after the years, and the money, hadn't she ever wanted him back?

When he knocked on the door, an older gentleman, perhaps in his 50's, opened the door.

"Welcome, friend! Come right in, we shall be starting soon."

Ellis's brow furrowed, but he pasted a polite smile on his lips and walked in. Looking around the house, his confusion grew. The man who opened the door was certainly Mal Summers, but it seemed strange that he would welcome a stranger into his home. Stranger than his actions was the look of the house itself. There were no pictures of the family on the wall, no feminine touches at all. In fact, it looked rather like someone had simply bought the designer rooms from a catalogue and set it up with no personality at all, with the exception of the elaborate game room. The kitchen looked barely used. When he saw the other guests, something strange began to niggle at his mind. They were all men. Some were old, some were young, but they were all holding a beer and acting quite at ease, which wouldn't be likely if there were women ready to burst through a door at any moment. So where was his mother then?

Just when Ellis was beginning to think he'd have to wait out the party, Mal Summers tapped a spoon against his bottle, getting the hundred or so men's attention.

"Well then! If you will turn your attention to the televisions, we shall introduce you to tonight's main attraction. Let me also introduce you to our attending physician, who will be monitoring things, for insurance reasons."

The man beside Mal nodded. He wasn't named, but he did wear a lab coat and stethoscope. It was strange, really. Standing at one of the doors, also, was a police officer in a blue uniform. Whatever was going on at this party, someone was taking pains to make sure it looked credible. The TVs turned on and he saw a naked girl sitting on a barstool. She smiled a perky smile as she introduced herself. He barely registered her words, focused instead on the large mole that was near her navel. He had the same birthmark. The girl was obviously too young to be his mother, so it must be his sister, except that she looked absolutely nothing like him.

"Hey guys! I'm Amber! I love sex! Anal, oral, everything! My good friend Mal has set up this fantasy for me to get fucked by over a hundred guys, and you are all invited to make my dream come true! I'm downstairs waiting for you now. I won't have much time to talk to you, but just so you know, the safe word is when I hum Gilligan's Island. But I won't hum it, so have fun boys!"

Ellis felt his balls tighten. This was a sex party. These guys were all going to fuck his half sister, who was using the stage name Amber. He immediately felt protective, but if it was her fantasy... who was he to deny her? And perhaps... he could satisfy a fantasy of his own.

He'd imagined his first meeting with his sister many times. The only picture the investigator had of her was several years old. The girl on the TV looked very different. She was the only relative he had who was innocent, not knowing of him, nor abandoning him. He felt a kinship with her, and instant love, even though they'd never met. One night, after trying to figure out what her older face would look like, he'd fallen asleep with the conjured image in his mind, and dreamt the most erotic fantasy of his life, where his sister was his slave, he her master, and she strove to please him in every way. Ellis loved power struggles, and had always been rather kinky. It was the reason he was still single. He was attracted to powerful women, but only because he wanted to dominate them. Most would only let him go so far.

Most of the men lined up at the door, and Ellis quickly joined them, reaching it after only sixteen men got in front of him. Mal Summers allowed the first twenty men down stairs, then handed numbers to the remainder, and told them to begin enjoying the other house amenities. When Ellis came down the stairs and saw his sweet sister bound, spread eagle in the middle of the room, his cock swelled against his pants. He tried to listen while Mal explained the rules.

"So, you can use any hole you like. Blue chairs are for men preferring oral, gold for vaginal and black for anal. When you finish, you are to sign her body with one of these henna pens. You don't have to put your name, but everyone is restricted to a single word, and please keep your handwriting fairly small. My sons and I will demonstrate."

Ellis's mouth went dry as he sank into a black chair. She was going to fuck her stepfather and step brothers first. He knew some people didn't think marriage ties were incestual, but having been part of a large foster family, he knew first hand that the relationships were equally compelling, if a little different from blood relations, especially if they had lived together long. It made his prior fantasy of his sister submitting willingly to him, making him her master, a more real possibility.

Ellis watched as one of Mal's sons, naked, pushed a cushioned ottoman under his sister's body, just inches from touching her. He had a bottle of lube in his hands and was soaking his cock. He dribbled the lube onto his step sister's pussy, letting it dribble down her body and into the crack of her ass. Then he lay on the cushion, lifting her slightly and with no other preparation, rammed his cock deeply into her ass.

His sister had trembled with the first touch of the cold lube, but when her brother entered her body, her screams rang through the room, coming garbled through the o-ring gag. The next brother stepped forward and shoved his cock into her mouth, sliding past the ring, and holding her hair tightly in his fist while he pushed in and out of her deep throat. Then Mal, who had disrobed, took position between her thighs and began to pump his cock in and out of his little daughter's body. He had a whip in his hands and was thrashing her small, pert breasts with the beaded leather, leaving small lines on her skin. He heard muffled screams, but no hummed theme songs, marveling at the way his baby sister took the three huge cocks at once. They fucked her relentlessly with a steady, alternating rhythm, so that none of them was entering or exiting at the same time, keeping her from being able to adjust to the assault. The brother in her mouth was the first to grunt, shooting his cum into her mouth and waiting for her to swallow. He then took one of the henna pens and wrote the word "bitch" clearly on her cheek. As soon as he pulled from her body, he could hear her gasping breaths.

One of the men in the blue chairs stepped up, and Mal smiled, nodding to him. The man immediately thrust his cock into her mouth. She had only had maybe thirty seconds of rest for her pounded lips. The second brother cried out as he reached his satisfaction, exploding in her sweet ass. He wrote the word "slut" on her thigh, then handed the pen off to one of the men in the black chairs, who quickly took his place, his cock already lathered with lube and ready to go. Finally, Mal started hitting her harder with his whip, causing her to whimper around the other man's cock. He was slamming her so hard, Ellis knew it had to hurt. He cursed at her and called her a string of dirty names before unloading his hot jizz into her cunt. Then he took the pen, dragging it over the angry red marks on her chest, writing "Daddy's" on her left breast. Another man was behind him, eager to take his place.

***

Ellie began to tremble as she listened to her father explain how the men were all going to rape her. She hadn't heard the strange girl on the television, or the safe word, and had no idea how to tell them to stop. When Donny shoved his cock into her ass, she screamed, hoping one of them would realize that she didn't want this. No one seemed to notice, or care, however, and Dan quickly filled her mouth with his cock, silencing her screams. Although she was still blindfolded, she knew it was them. Mal told her it would be her family fucking her first, and Donny was the one who seemed to prefer her ass, while Dan was always looking for a blowjob. That meant her daddy was the one who began to viciously fuck her cunt, whipping her breasts as the jewelry began to vibrate.

She thought she would be used to the violence of their assaults by now, but her body still pulsed with pain and pleasure as the men drove her hard, alternating their movements so that she was never empty. Tears pooled in her eyes and were absorbed by the blindfold. She felt her first orgasm begin to build when suddenly Dan shot his load in her mouth. She ignored her pleasure and gulped air. She felt him draw something on her face, but didn't know what. Then a strange cock slipped into her mouth and began fucking her face just as enthusiastically. Her clit and nipples pulsed, and her daddy managed to flick her with the whip to the exact same rhythm of their pulsing. Finally, when Donny began thrusting harder, she couldn't hold back any longer, and her pussy gushed its juices onto her daddy's cock, dripping down her ass to coat Donny as he cried out, shooting deep inside her. He too drew on her and this time she paid attention to the sensations, realizing he had just branded her "slut" with a temporary tattoo. Her body burned in shame as she realized that another stranger was sliding his rod into her ass. How many men were out there? It was a nightmare. Finally, her daddy began screaming at her, his thrusts becoming extraordinarily painful.

"Fucking whore, bitch, take those cocks! Fucking come on my cock again, show everyone what a dirty slut you really are!"

His blows were coming harder and the pain combined with the pleasure became too much, causing her to explode on his cock, just as he'd commanded, leaving no doubt to the other men that she was enjoying the violent attack on her body. When her body was impaled by yet another stranger, this one digging his hands cruelly into her stomach as he held her tightly, she tried desperately to make her mind a blank, retreating into fantasy, but it was all too overwhelming, and she could do nothing but hang their as her body betrayed her, cumming over and over as more and more strange men ravaged her body without her consent. She lost track of how many as her conscious became a cloud of mindless pleasure and pain.

***

Finally it was Ellis's turn. His hands were shaking, he was so excited. She'd taken such a pounding, and this was only the first group. He'd pulled Mal aside and asked if he was allowed to stay and watch afterwards. Mal had laughed and given his consent, but told him that it would be broadcast on the televisions on channel 8 if he wanted to go somewhere more comfortable. Ellis couldn't think of anywhere else he'd rather be than watching his sister as she came over and over to the strokes of perfect strangers. He saw how her pussy would clench and gush over and over. He began counting. She'd taken 18 different cocks by now, including her family, and had cum nearly a total of ten times. It didn't matter if they whipped her, choked her with a leather strap, or spanked her with a studded paddle, she took her pleasure from it all. Amazingly, the men who had finished kept commenting on how hot and tight she was. They had expected her to be lose, since no amateur would attempt something this extreme, but they said she felt as taut as a virgin, her pussy and ass gripping their cocks and milking them for all they were worth.

Ellis had been looking over the toys on the table, but had decided that he wanted to feel her body with his hands. Climbing onto the ottoman, he slipped his stiff cock into her ass, marveling at how tight it still was after such abuse. Her body was rigid and tense, and he stroked her sides lovingly. Cupping her breasts, kissing the back of her neck, he gloried in the feel of her soft body against his skin. She was perfection. Her body seemed to arch into his caress. When he clapped a hand against the globe of her ass, she gripped him tightly. He could hear her cries, muffled by the cock in her mouth. He struck her again, leaning to the side so that he could see the bright, red hand print against her slender buttocks. Not once did he hear her try to hum Gilligan's Island. The fact that she was willingly accepting attentions was a huge turn on.

Ellis had been working on his stamina for many years. Most of the men took between two and seven minutes before they exploded into her soft body. Mal had already let more men in when Ellis finally felt himself getting ready to spill himself into his sister's asshole. He'd been pounding and alternately caressing and slapping her ass for twenty minutes. Some of the men had started cheering for him. Mal in particular was quite impressed. He'd helped pull twelve orgasms from his sister's body and his cock was completely soaked with her juices. When he felt himself ready to burst, he gently kissed her shoulder, then bit her as he exploded his seed into her trembling ass. She was moaning incoherently. The man in her mouth had pulled out so they could all enjoy the sweet sounds of her torment.

LaSalia
LaSalia
432 Followers