Cinder Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers

"Don't stop Daddy! Don't stop! Make me your little cum bucket, I want you to cum in me, please, please! I love you! I love you!"

Ellie was sobbing, her arms and legs wrapping around her daddy's body as she begged him to use her like a common whore. Mal quickly obliged and pumped his cock into her tiny, hot cunt, his fingers reaching between them to rub her clit. Ellie's young body shattered, gushing cum onto her daddy's cock as her clit and pussy exploded. She gripped him tight, holding on for all she was worth as she rode the wave of pleasure. Her daddy grunted and continued to thrust as he shot his load into his daughter's womb. Feeling his warm jizz oozing inside her body, Ellie's pussy convulsed one last time before she collapsed in a heap on the bed. Her daddy leaned down and kissed her forehead softly and sighed sadly.

"That was way too many orgasms, baby. You were a dirty little slut for daddy, weren't you? I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you until you learn to not be such a whore."

Ellie was exhausted, but she felt a chill of fear as her father sat up and reached into the drawer of the nightstand. She couldn't see what he pulled out, but when he pulled her over his lap, she began to squirm, trying to get away.

"Don't move!"

Ellie stilled as her father's angry voice held her immobile. That's when she felt the first smack of the paddle across her ass. She screamed in pain. He'd hit her hard.

"Count the hits and tell Daddy you're sorry for being such a dirty little slut."

He hit her again and she screamed and cried.

"Count!"

"Two..."

Her father brought the paddle down even harder across her ass cheeks.

"Start from one, and tell Daddy you're sorry for being a dirty little slut."

As her daddy hit her again, the pain shot up her spine.

"One, I'm sorry I'm a dirty slut!"

"That's right baby girl, you're getting it now."

Ellie's ass was on fire. She continued to count until he reached eight, when suddenly she felt something cold and hard rubbing the outside of her pussy. In spite of the pain and her exhaustion, she felt herself grow moist again as the cold rod rubbed her sensitive lips. When he slipped the thick silicon shaft into her, her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. It was huge, much bigger than his cock. He began to fuck her roughly, and she moaned. Just as she began to cum again, her daddy brought the paddle down hard on her ass cheeks, and the pain shot through her, mingling with the pleasure of her orgasm. Ellie screamed in both pleasure and pain.

"You forgot to count, dirty slut. That's going to cost you!"

Her daddy continued to fuck her with the huge dildo, pushing it in farther until it was rubbing against the entrance to her womb. It began to vibrate then, and part of the dildo stimulated her sore little clit until it began to swell again. Each time her body shook with an orgasm her daddy would spank her ass with the paddle, and every time she could do nothing more than scream. So her daddy drove the lesson home himself, degrading her with ever slap, speeding his thrusts, pounding her pussy with the huge didldo.

"My little girl is such a slut! She even likes it when I spank her ass red. Look at her take this huge black dildo into her tiny pussy! You haven't stopped coming, have you baby? You love being used like a whore. You're pathetic!"

Finally, Ellie's body could take no more and her father was smacking her ass and fucking her so hard she simply screamed and screamed, her body gushing cum until she passed out, unable to move as he brutalized her. It took Mal a moment to realize his little daughter wasn't moving any more. He stared down at her red ass. He'd been careful to hit her hard enough to hurt, but not enough to leave welts. She'd be thinking of him all day tomorrow, every time she sat down. He smiled evilly. Mal had always wanted a little girl, and now he had one he could keep his baby forever.

********************************************************************

Ellie woke in the basement on the hard mattress. Someone was yelling right next to her ear. She stumbled awake in the darkness and tried to search for the person. It sounded like Donny, but there was a static sound to his voice.

"Get your lazy ass up, bitch, and come into the kitchen! I'm waiting little sister! Wake up, slut!"

Ellie dragged herself to the narrow strip of light that was the doorway, and climbed the steps into the kitchen. As she opened the door, she realized she was naked, and blushed scarlet, her skin matching the red marks across her bottom. It was painful walking as her skin stretched with every step. Glancing down into the dimly lit cellar, she didn't see her nightdress anywhere, so she grabbed the flimsy blanket and wrapped it around herself like a towel, then dashed into the kitchen. She saw Donny still yelling at her into a walkie talkie. When he saw her, he paused in his tirade, and grinned, taking a bite of his bagel. Ellie's stomach rumbled, and she realized she hadn't eaten since the Chinese food yesterday. She hadn't had dinner since she'd passed out after the doctor's visit, and again after daddy's punishment.

"Get over here, bitch, and suck my cock for your breakfast."

Ellie sniffled, feeling tears pooling in the corner of her eyes. She was hungry, and remembered the locked cabinets, so without any argument, she went down on her knees and unzipped her brother's pants.

"Rub my cock with your hands too."

Ellie could barely make Dan's words out as his mouth was full of bagel. Dutifully she reached over and pulled her youngest brother's cock from his pants and began to pump his shaft while she sucked Donny. Her oldest brother had one hand wrapped in her hair and was shoving her head down onto his cock so that it slid deeper into her throat, pounding the soft flesh, still sore from yesterday. The two brothers continued to eat, commenting between bites what a dirty bitch their little sister was, sucking cock before breakfast. Ellie was getting into a rhythm, when she heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. She heard her father's booming voice.

"Wow. I think your little sister is getting worse, boys. She's sucking and jacking you off like a prostitute. I bet she's even wet right now!"

Donny grunted in agreement and held Ellie's head so her mouth sunk down to his base while he pumped his jizz into her mouth. Her father tsked, scolding his son.

"Donny, Donny, did you forget? We're supposed to be helping your little sister break free of her nymphomania. You need to fuck her in the mornings!"

Suddenly Dan grabbed Elllie and tossed her over the table. She barely had time to swallow the sticky cum in mouth before her younger brother slammed his cock into her pussy. He laughed.

"You're right, Dad, she's wet from sucking Donny's cock. What a dirty bitch. She's hopeless."

Dan started fucking her roughly, his cock smashing into Ellie so that she could do nothing more that gasp and hold onto the table. Then Donny pulled her body sideways so she was sucking his cock again. He was softer than before, but not flaccid, and she felt his cock harden slightly as she sucked him.

"Take her to the couch boys, this little whore won't be satisfied until you're fucking both her holes."

Dan lifted and carried her like she weighed nothing, still buried deep in her slick pussy. Donny sat on the couch and Dan slid from her body and tossed her to his brother. Ellie yelped as she fell into her brother, and gasped, her little cunt shuddering as her oldest brother slipped his hardening cock into her empty hole. Donny came up behind her and squeezed her still sore cheeks painfully. Ellie gasped in pain while Dan continued to fuck her, his cock growing longer and thicker with each sharp thrust. Her daddy handed Donny a bottle and her brother coated her ass with oil. Before she could figure out what he was doing, Donny thrust his cock into her tight little asshole. Ellie screamed as her brothers' cocks filled both her tight holes. She saw stars and slumped down onto Donny's chest as both boys thrust into her in alternating rhythms. She started when she heard the sofa table squeak across the floor. Looking up, her daddy was stroking himself, his hard length right at the level of her head.

"Suck Daddy's cock, baby girl."

Obediently she opened her mouth and he slid between her soft lips, holding her face lovingly in his hands. The gentle way in which her father stroked the tears from her cheek and the rough way in which her brothers fucked her holes sent Ellie on edge. When Donny grabbed her tits and started pinching and sucking her nipples, she screamed. Dan reached around and began stroking her clit. As her father's thumbs began to caress her ears Ellie lost all control and began to cum, screaming around her daddy's hard cock. Donny had already cum once, so his stamina was up. He began to thrust harder, pushing his cock in deeply, holding her hips tight so he could grind his little sister against him. Dan had to hold still while she came, the force of her orgasm almost pushing him out. Mal came in her mouth quickly, and she swallowed his cum, but he didn't leave her, letting her continue to suck his flaccid member with wet slurps.

"Look at that little whore take you all at once. Mal, I'm afraid this may be even worse than we realized!"

Ellie's eyes were closed while she gushed her pussy juices all over her brothers' cocks, but at the sound of the doctor's voice, she gasped, her father's cock slipping from her mouth with a wet pop. Her whole body turned pink as she realized he'd been watching her fucking her family, and coming several times. Just then Dan grunted and slammed his cock deeply into her ass as fast as he could, his steamy jizz shooting into her. He pulled out and held her cheeks open for the doctor to see.

"Nasty little bitch has an ass to kill for, doc."

"My daughter's still coming, Dr. Gall, I'm afraid we're going to have to cut this session short. Pity. I was hoping she would come less than yesterday, and show some improvement."

"Nonsense, Mal, we don't need to stop now. Your boy Donny seems to still be going, and I can take over for young Dan."

Ellie looked stricken. She turned her face to her father, pleading with her eyes. It was bad enough that this stranger was watching her whore herself to her family, but now he was going to fuck her too?

"Daddy, please..."

Mal kissed her lips gently as the doctor pulled his cock from his pants and began pumping her already stretched asshole. He didn't answer her, her instant orgasm was enough. Donny redoubled his assault of her nipples and Dr. Gall began to rub her clit again. Ellie was screaming in pleasure as the two cocks slammed her tight holes, pumping in and out of her body relentlessly. She could feel her clit explode first. It throbbed against the doctor's fingers and his continued strokes allowed her to ride the feeling for several seconds. Then the patch of her inner wall began to swell, both the cock in her ass and the one in her pussy rubbing against the sensitive skin. One slid in while the other slid out, so there was always a cock stimulating her. It felt as though Donny's tongue and fingers on her nipples shot a straight line of pleasure to that spot as well, and the mind shattering orgasm that ensued lasted nearly a minute. Finally, both men shot their loads into her. They dumped the panting girl on the couch. Dr. Gall watched Ellie, shaking his head.

"Mal, I fear she's still got some left in her... I suppose you could use the instrument to continue stimulating her while I add the apparatus I brought."

"I agree. My daughter is becoming quite the insatiable slut."

Dr. Gall handed the "U" shaped vibrator to Mal, who quickly began to pump it in and out of his little daughter's cum dripping ass and pussy. The vibrations shot straight to Ellie's core and she writhed on the couch, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. She barely felt it when the doctor rubbed some salve on her nipples that began to tingle and numb the hard tips. It was only pressure she felt as he threaded a needle through her normally sensitive buds. He did the same to the hood of her pulsing clit, and the only thing Ellie noticed was that her daddy wasn't pumping the vibrator as quickly while the doctor worked. She moaned and tried to wiggle her hips faster, but her daddy's strong hands told her to be still. When it was finished, Dr. Gall handed Mal a piece of paper with instructions and then left. Mal leaned down and kissed his daughter on the mouth, his tongue snaking into her lips to stroke her tongue as he quickened his pace, fucking both her holes with the vibrating instrument. It became too much and finally Ellie came so hard she could do nothing more than lie and pant on the couch. She was beginning to drift off to sleep when her father shook her roughly.

"Baby girl, you need to get up and do your chores. I wouldn't want to have to punish you again. And don't forget your school work."

Ellie nodded and struggled to get up from the couch as her father locked up and walked out the door. It was then that she noticed the bright red, nubby piercings in her nipples and clitoral hood. As she moved, feeling began to come back and the piercings tickled her sensitive areas. It was a huge distraction as she scrubbed and cleaned the house. Her family had been particularly messy yesterday and it took her longer than before. When she heard the classroom alarm ring she opened the laptop and stared at the leering face of Professor Hort. He practically drooled at the sight of her new jewelry, and Ellie was immensely embarrassed. Unlike yesterday, Hort began a rather normal history lesson, focusing on the Bolshevik Revolution. A few moments into the lesson, however, Ellie felt her piercings begin to vibrate, the tickling nubs rubbing her sensitive flesh. She began to squirm and gasp for breath, unable to focus on the lesson. Hort continuously chided her for her inattention.

"You dirty slut, are you getting turned on by those piercings? Don't you even care about your education? I bet you just want to be a prostitute and fuck men for the rest of your life. You're worthless. This is a waste of my time."

It was then that the piercings seemed to vibrate more strongly and Ellie sat back in the chair, her legs spread wide, heedless that the professor could see as she began to finger her throbbing cunt while the piercings vibrated maddeningly. Hort pulled his cock out and began to stroke it furiously, both of them coming at the same time. When Ellie opened her eyes she saw Hort leering at her and knew he'd watched her pleasure herself. The vibrators had stopped and although her skin still tingled, she felt more in control of herself. Hort didn't say a word and the computer shut off. Full of shame for her display, Ellie continued to clean the house. The next time the alarm went off, the experience was the same. The professor did a boring lecture while the vibrating jewelry made her squirm and wiggle until she was desperate for release. Again she masturbated in front of the old man, only becoming embarrassed afterwards when he told her how disappointed her father would be. Finishing her chores, she saw the time and was surprised to see that it was past the time she would have expected her brothers. She had finished and her stomach was growling fiercely. She was trying to figure out what to do while she waited when she heard raucous shouts coming from the garage. The door opened and four young men came through the door. Ellie stared in shock as her brothers and two more boys walked in and started walking towards her. Donny spoke first.

"There she is, boys, the little whore I promised you."

They all leered at her naked, pierced body. She was speechless until her piercings began to hum again, making her gasp, her pussy instantly becoming wet. She watched as her brothers and their friends stripped. Dan pushed her down to her knees and the four surrounded her, stroking their cocks, all pointed at her face.

"Time to suck, bitch."

Dan shoved his cock in her mouth while Donny took her hands to stroke his friends. She was blushing furiously as she slurped on her brother's hot cock, and the boys all laughed and congratulated each other on finding the best whores. A hand wrapped in her hair yanked her from one cock to the next, and she closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face as the vibrators made her cum. Donny began to explain how this particular slut was special.

"My father took this one in, she's got mental problems. Dirty bitch is a nymphomaniac, for real. She needs to get fucked almost constantly. You can come and fuck her any time you want dudes. I'll give you the key code so you don't trip the alarm."

"Dude, you're the best! Can we fuck her now?"

Donny didn't answer. He just shoved Ellie back into one of his friends, who quickly shoved his cock into her quivering pussy. Ellie's scream was cut off as the boys rearranged her so that she was riding the boy reverse cowgirl and the other boy was standing over her, slamming his cock into her mouth. Both her brothers brought her hands to stroke their cocks as the other boys fucked her furiously. It was too rough, but the pain was overpowered by the vibrating jewelry on her clit and tits, causing Ellie to cum again and again. Then the boy below her took his cock out of her pussy and slammed it into her ass. She screamed as his cock slid deep into her dirty hole. Then one of her brothers, she wasn't sure which one because her eyes had been squeezed shut for some time, dropped down between her legs and began to fuck her pussy. She was screaming as she orgasmed, over and over, as the boys pumped her, not even bothering to find a rhythm as they invaded her body. Then the boy between her lips pulled out and moved behind her, yanking her head back by her hair and sliding his cock all the way into her mouth, cutting off her screams as he fucked her throat. The brutal fucking only lasted a minute as the boys came quickly, but to Ellie it seemed to last forever, and she was sure she would die as she came harder and harder, almost passing out twice, but able to grab a breath of air between strokes. When they all finally tossed her to the ground, she laid panting and moaning, the vibrators still teasing her into another orgasm. That's when she heard clapping. Looking up she saw Mal and a police officer, clapping and congratulating the boys on their brilliant fucking. Ellie gaped and wondered if the cop was here to arrest one of them. She certainly hadn't consented to being gang fucked. But it was obvious that this man was not only a friend of her daddy's, but father to one of the boys.

"Good job son. Mal told me how they were trying to help this poor girl. You did great."

The boy laughed and the then all four of the young men went to go play video games. Ellie's daddy picked her up and began to carry her upstairs. The cop followed.

"I've never seen such a slut, Mal, where did you find her?"

"She's my stepdaughter, Gabe. I've watched her grow into this, and am glad I can finally do something to help her."

"Fuck, Mal, your daughter? It's like a fucking porn..."

Mal watched Gabe's eyes fill with lust. Mal knew Gabe was not only a dirty cop, but he was also a dirty guy, and the thought of incest and rape really turned him on. It was one of the things the men had always had in common, since they went to community college together.

"My baby girl is still coming from the vibrations. She's not even close to done yet. Want to help with her therapy Gabe?"

The policeman nodded enthusiastically as Ellie's daddy brought her into the master bathroom. The huge whirlpool tub was actually a four person Jacuzzi, and he began to fill it with warm water. Thrusting Ellie into the shower, Mal took a bucket and a douche and then turned the water on. Ellie screamed. The water was freezing cold.

LaSalia
LaSalia
434 Followers