Cindy

Story Info
She kept more than one secret from everybody in her life.
58k words
4.27
16.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy

Philip Johnson

Preface

I'm going to make an obvious comment right off. This whole story is a work of pure fiction. I say obvious because that's what it will be before you get far into it. In fact, it's a work of pure fantasy, so if you look for any particular redeeming content, you're likely to be disappointed. I invite and appreciate comments, but don't bother to tell me that what my characters do are immoral or dangerous or too unbelievable, or that the unfolding circumstances are far out, because I'm old enough to know all of that. I had fun writing this and letting my imagination run with it. Actually, there are some segments taken from real situations that I'm personally aware of. But, for the most part, little is in the story that I have personally experienced however, or maybe I should say, unfortunately.

Chapter One

"Come on," Kevin urged Cindy. "It's no big deal, just pretend to be checking the buckle on your sandal."

"Kevin, it is a big deal, and besides, they're almost kids."

"I'm sure they're past eighteen and they'll freak out."

"Why you get such a thrill out of this I just don't understand." Then she smiled and said, "Okay, but this is just for you and try to get their picture at just the right time." It was all for him, and yet she wanted to be sure he got good photos of the event. Cindy adjusted her short sundress, and then with her back to the group of five guys, she bent over and keeping her knees almost locked she took her time picking at her sandal as though she was adjusting the buckle.

As soon as soon as Kevin returned, he whispered, "Okay," and she straightened up and looked at him.

"Did you get their picture."

"Oh yeah, two of them. I don't think they are as young as we suspected, but they really stopped talking and stared right at you." They walked away as though nothing had happened and he told her once again as he had so many times before, "I wish you'd leave your panties off though."

"I just can't do that, I'm sorry. I can't believe you can talk me into the things you get me to do as it is."

"Well let's buy some really tiny ones then. You'll still be covered and the next time the guy or guys will really stare and probably stumble."

"I'll think about it."

"I'll buy them for you."

"Okay, but I won't promise you that I'll use them. We'll just have to see."

Okay, I'll take that chance."

Kevin picked Cindy up and they went to their usual dinner with Diane and Charlie Friday night. Kevin waited as long as he could before he excused himself for the restroom, and Charlie knew his friend was up to something, so he went with him. As soon as they were safely behind the door of the restroom, Kevin said, "Cindy and I played our game again the other evening," and he pulled out his phone. It only took him seconds to bring up the photos as he said, "This group of guys almost hurt themselves trying to get a good look at Cindy's panties." Of course Charlie looked, which meant he too got a good view of Cindy's panties which was just fine by him. Cindy had a nice shape. Though on the thin side, she had nice legs that rose to a sweet round ass and up to a too small waist. That was how she was. No diets or effort on her part to be thin, just genes that dictated that's how she would be. "Check this out," Kevin continued, "Look at the expressions on those guys faces.

"I'm busy looking at Cindy's butt. Yeah you got those guys okay and I'll bet they talked about that long after you two were gone."

"I'm getting her tinier panties for the next time."

"Well good luck and remember me when you have something to show."

"I will. Remember, no words to Diane."

"Yeah I know, you've told me that a dozen times."

"Just makin' sure, because if Cindy finds out you've seen her ass, my games will probably stop."

"If Diane finds out I've seen Cindy's ass, my games may stop too, and in a big way. Your secret is safe with me dude."

"She probably won't flash her panties now for awhile, because I really have to work on her for those times. A lot of leg is okay and down her blouse is okay too, but no nipples. I can't seem to get her to relax enough to show her tits. She has a new bra though that just may help with that. She hasn't worn it yet, so only time will tell."

"So you get your nuts off knowing somebody almost saw her pussy."

"Yeah. I don't know why, but damn that turns my crank every time."

"Well it turns mine too so good luck."

"What about you and Diane, don't you two ever do anything like that?"

"Sure, but in more subtle ways than you. She likes it when a waiter looks down her blouse or if she's wearing heels and some guy gawks at her legs. Hell I like knowing my wife looks that hot to other guys. But she's never shown her panties that I know of and certainly not intentionally."

"What would you do if she did? I mean say by accident."

"Oh I'd get a charge out of it I guess. We might even go home and talk about it and get all fired up and end up in bed."

"Well hell, then advance the game a little and you two will probably run each other ragged in bed."

"We're doing fine, but I'll keep that thought in mind. So how is Cindy in bed after one of your flashing episodes?"

"It's great." Charlie noticed that Kevin didn't claim that it was awesome or different than any other time, but he left it at that. It wasn't his business anyway, so whatever worked for Kevin and Cindy was good with him.

Once Charlie and Diane were alone that night, Diane asked him, "So what took you two so long in the restroom at the restaurant?"

"Oh, Kevin got to running his mouth is all."

"The bathroom is a strange place to stop for conversation."

"Yeah I know, but I didn't want to be rude." Other than the truth, that was about all Charlie could think of to say.

"Do you think Cindy and Kevin's relationship is okay?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. I mean he hasn't said anything to the contrary. Has Cindy?"

"No, it's just something I was wondering about."

"I did tell him about the time you flashed that guy with your tits and we went home and fucked like rabbits."

"Charlie you didn't! Oh my god..."

"Relax, I'm just kidding. But you have to admit, that after that happened, you and I spent a long time talking about things and we also spent more time in bed than usual."

She smiled and said, "That's true, that did stimulate a lot of talk and action."

He smiled at her and told her, "Maybe we should make that happen again."

"We will not. That whole thing was an accident. A total surprise to that guy and both of us."

"Still, if it worked once, it should work again."

Are you saying our love life needs help?"

"We could always use a little excitement and experience something new."

"Well I'm not going to let my tits fall out again so relax."

"Well then let's go to a restaurant and you can show the waiter a whole lot of cleavage."

"Charlie behave now, what has gotten into you?"

"I don't know," he lied. "Yeah, wear that lacy half bra and your red satiny top with the long neckline."

She smiled and said, "My god Charlie I'd be all but hanging out and you know it."

"Hell yeah I know it. We'll go to the Carolina and you can have whatever you want. Oh, wait I know, you can have something like say shrimp of some sort and one can fall between your breasts just as the waiter comes to our table."

"Charlie, what's gotten into you? Your eyes are dancing and you can't stop smiling."

"This could be great. You could ask Brutus the waiter to help you retrieve your oily slippery shrimp and I could take your picture."

She was all but laughing now. You're crazy. Brutus the waiter?"

"Yeah, he'll be an Adonis kind of guy from Italy maybe, and you'd sit there and allow him to come to your rescue. He'd be so appreciative that we'd get a bottle of lambrusco from Brutus as his show of appreciation for tending to your needs."

"My god, you're mind is spinning some wild thoughts tonight."

"Hey, you have to admit, we'd come home and have a whole lot to talk about and I could clean the oil off of your tits."

"Oh no, that would be part of Brutus' job."

"Oh is that right? Sure, okay, he'd use your napkin and he'd have to spend time massaging your breasts as I watch. He'd have to be sure to get that oil off of your nipple too that just happened to land there, and with your half bra, your breasts would almost certainly fall out, so he'd feel it was his duty to cup your breasts in his hand as he tucked them back into their resting place."

"Damn you Charlie, you're starting to get me excited."

"Good, because I am too." They fell into a warm kiss and a minute later he was leading her to the bedroom as he said, "We better go see if Brutus got all of the oil wiped off of your sweet tits."

They had been married long enough that they each undressed themselves and then met on the bed as they lay next to each other. She kissed him and said, "You've never been that crazy before, where did that idea come from?"

His hand went to her breasts and he said, "Well, once I was started, the rest came to me easily. In a strange sort of way I could see all of that happening and it was getting to me. A little like that accident when that guy got to see your tits. It all just happened. Other thoughts jumped into my mind too as I spun that story."

"Oh is that right," she asked as her hand found his hardness. "My god Charlie that really did get to you didn't it."

"Yeah it did. Wild isn't it."

"I don't know what to think about you. Are you sure that you and Kevin didn't talk about something that got this started?"

"I don't believe so," he lied yet again. "I think it started when I remembered your boobs jumping out at that guy and his eyes going wide as he salivated."

"You're making that out to be more than it was."

"Not to me honey." As they had talked, they were teasing each other with their hands and it wasn't long before he was inside of his wife and they were in their favorite position. The simple missionary position with her legs spread wide. Words of love and caring flowed and there was her trademark moan as her climax neared. Charlie really was on fire after he had talked himself into envisioning another guy pawing his wife's tits. It wasn't even something he wanted to have happen, but right then that didn't matter.

Once they had exhausted themselves, they lay there and she said, "Well you certainly managed to get us going tonight."

"We'll have to do something like that again soon."

"But not Brutus the waiter, maybe something a little more romantic the next time."

"Oh, that's a tough assignment, but I'll see what I can do."

"So what's this other idea you said you had?"

"You don't want to save it until the next time?"

"Do you think we'll need that help?"

"Well no, I doubt that."

She turned on her side and with her head resting on her arm and her other arm across his waist she asked him, "Okay so what other idea were you cooking up?"

Well, for example, we were down by the river enjoying a slow walk and you were wearing a loose summer skirt."

"I usually wear slacks."

"Not this time. A breeze was coming up off of the river, a warm and refreshing breeze and your skirt was drifting and fluttering as the air slipped between your legs. At one of the park benches there was a nice looking guy sitting there and he was sketching on a pad. An amateur artist enjoying some time doing what he loved most. He saw us and smiled and went back to his drawing and his hand moving quickly over the paper, as he did a rough sketch of some kind. You and I stopped walking and talked as we enjoyed the view and the fresh breeze. Your skirt lifted every so often, but not so high as to cause a lot of concern. One time you put your hand down to coax it back down, but other than that you ignored it. You even told me that it felt so sexy to have the breezes going across your legs. Your cheeks had a nice pinkness to them, a flushed look that I hoped was because you were getting turned on. Then a sudden gust of air lifted your skirt and I saw your panties for a second. Small and delicate and so sexy. Your legs looked so long and tempting to me. You turned away from the artist and smiled at me sexily, and we were focused on each other. Your arms were around me and mine around you and we both looked out over the river as we stayed in our gentle embrace." Diane's eyes were focused on her husband as he spun a very romantic picture that she could easily picture in her mind.

"Another breeze lifted your skirt in the back and you started to reach back for it, but I held you to me and your skirt was allowed to roll and lift again. You whispered to me that you needed to see to your skirt, but I told you not to worry. The artist was busy and nobody else was around. You told me again that it felt so sexy and forbidden to feel the air play with your senses and teased you between your legs. Then you said, 'Honey, I'm only wearing those tiny panties that you bought me that time at the mall. I hardly have anything on under this skirt.'

I told you, 'I love you and you are so sexy and look so desirable to me. Don't move and spoil this moment. Let the winds have their way with you for just another minute and then I want to take you home and make love to you.' The next time your skirt lifted, I caught it in my hand to tease you and you smiled and tried to get me to let go of it.

'My whole butt is exposed honey,' you said.

'I don't care,' I told you and I held you close to me. 'I love your sexy ass and I like feeling it under my hand right now."

"Oh god, take me home and make love to me." I set your skirt free then and turned so we could leave. It was then that the artist came over to us and he handed you his drawing of your exposed ass and flying skirt and across the bottom he wrote, 'thank you beautiful one'. We walked away with our arms around each other and you let the winds have their way with your skirt."

"Charlie please make love to me again. Please, right now honey."

Their lovemaking was slower and more loving and there were no more orgasms to be shared, but that didn't matter. Again they rested and again she was on her side and looking at him. "I love you so much honey."

"I love you too."

"That was such a beautiful and sexy and vivid story. I could see the river and the sun sparkling on it. I could feel the air drift across my legs and up under my skirt. How could you just make that up?"

"I saw it in my mind. The whole thing just opened up in front of me and I just described what I saw. The artist was entranced with you and his drawing was very good. That's what I saw. That stranger with the skill of an artist saw your sweet almost naked ass and he too fell in love with you for that short time that he had."

"Would you really like somebody to see me exposed like that?"

"Yes, but that was another of those accidents, so that was perfect. I didn't expose you, the elements saw to my needs and desires. I wanted the artist to see you, but I wanted it to be natural and erotic."

"Are you changing or is there a part of you that I've never seen or known about?"

"I don't know."

"I'm still seeing that story in my mind like maybe it really happened at some point in our past."

"I wish it had."

Even though he had admitted that he liked the idea of somebody seeing her ass, she was still surprised when he said that. Then she told him, "Maybe something like that will happen one day. That or something like that."

Then he smiled and said, "Except for Brutus. That would never happen."

She smiled as she teased him by saying, "You just never know honey. With luck we have many tomorrows to look forward to."

"And what would you do if Brutus put his hand down inside your top and felt your breasts as he chased a shrimp?"

"Probably faint or scream, but that's now. Maybe sometime in the future I'll feel differently about it. Maybe I'll just let him have his way." Then before getting up she kissed him and asked, "Would you tell me another story one of these days?"

"If you'd like me to, I'd like that."

"I'd love it. Another Brutus story or like the second one?"

"Surprise me. Brutus was so cute and funny and I liked all of that. I could even picture all of that in a light hearted sort of way. It was even sexy and got me going. But the river story just grabbed my heart and you teased me and flattered me at the same time. Then you surprised me with the artist. I can even see his pencil drawing of my butt and flying skirt. If I had that drawing, I'd frame it and hang it in our bedroom."

Chapter Two

Kevin was smart enough not to attempt to get Cindy to expose herself again, even in subtle ways. He stayed away from the subject and didn't mention it to her after he had bought her some sexy and tiny panties. He really didn't expect her to agree to wear them, but if she did, he was ready and eager.

Saturday afternoon, a few hours before they were to meet Charlie and Diane for dinner, Kevin gave Cindy both pairs of little white panties. "Honey, I told you I don't know if I can ever do that."

"I know, but you can still wear them and I'll know that you have them on. If in the future we have some fun with them that would be awesome."

"Okay, I don't mind wearing them I guess, though I'll feel very naked."

"They really aren't a lot smaller than your other ones."

"You know they are." She put them on and even modeled them for him before she put on her slacks just before they left for dinner.

After they ate, Diane suggested they go back to the house and have coffee and relax rather than linger at the somewhat noisy restaurant. Charlie and Kevin were talking about new cars, so the women went to the kitchen and made fresh coffee, waiting there for the brew process to complete. Cindy showed a thin smile and said, "Kevin bought me some new panties, but Diane, they are so tiny I feel absolutely naked in them."

"Nobody will know what you're wearing and let's face it, some women go without any panties at all."

"Yes and I don't know how they can do that. What's worse, he wants me to wear them when I wear a sundress. I'd go crazy worrying that somebody would see my bare ass somehow. I mean almost all of me is hanging out right now."

Diane laughed and said, "I know what kind you're talking about. It just takes some getting used to Cindy."

"Maybe so. I told him I'd wear them, so I am."

"It's funny, because Charlie and I had a conversation involving panties and other things not long ago."

"Really? Like he wants you to wear something tiny too?"

"We didn't get into the fine details, but I'm sure he'd like that very much. Let's face it, one day we'll be too old to wear things like that, so why not give our guys an easy thrill now."

"That's a good way to look at it I guess." Cindy was too embarrassed to confide in her friend about the almost frightening subject of flashing, and Diane didn't want to reveal what she and Charlie had talked about, even though she was still thinking about his story about the river and the artist. She loved that story. Just thinking about it caused her to feel a stirring inside of her again.

As they talked in the kitchen, Kevin changed the subject when he told Charlie, "I bought Cindy the tiniest fucking panties I could find."

"What did she say?"

"She was hesitant, but she's wearing them right now. She looks so hot in them."

"Nice. Do you think you'll get her to flash in them? Is that your goal?"

"Yeah it is, but I don't know what my chances are. I was sure I could get her to loosen up, but it's tough going."

"She's a great person and a good looking and sexy woman, so don't push her until you lose her."

"I don't want to do that, but I'm not giving up either. That last bit with those guys was a blast and I have those photos in my computer." Charlie was tempted to suggest that maybe Kevin was obsessing, but he stayed away from that whole issue. He reminded himself that it wasn't his problem and Cindy was a grown woman that could take care of herself.