Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost delirious now, and the whipping had hardly commenced. The many strands of the whip felt like jagged razor edges as they dug into my bared flesh. In my mind I could almost see the red streaks forming over the pink-hued globes. She sent eight more lashes my way, each expertly aimed to inflict just the right amount of pain and anguish, alternating the timing of the strokes to prevent me from completely bracing for them.

At the tenth lash I cried out, "TEN! THANK YOU MISTRESS!"

I was breathing raggedly. My ass was more on fire than it had ever been. Once more I felt a cool hand on my burning behind, and this time it was coated with a soothing, almost cold salve that strangled the flames almost immediately. Sweat poured from my brow onto the chair seat next to the ominous looking phallus.

"We're almost done," she said softly.

"Please, I can't take any more!"

"You can, and you will. You're paying for your disobedience the hard way. Maybe you will learn a lesson from this."

"I promise I'll be good. I promise! Please don't whip me any more."

Cindy laughed derisively. "You will not only be good, my dear, you'll be better. I have five more little surprises for you, and then you can get better acquainted with that unused dildo. I think, in fact, you can become quite good friends with it!"

It was almost a minute later, with the cooling salve still quenching my pain, that I heard the whistle in the air. She had saved the worst for last--a tightly braided, long and single-stranded hummer that not only bit into me like a sharp knife, it wrapped around and dug into the flesh on my hips as well. Darlene, in all her madness, had never wielded so painful an instrument.

I cried out, long and loud, my screams lasting half a minute, my breaths coming in quick, short gasps. Ten seconds later it came again, in the middle of one of my agonizing screams which now went on incessantly through all five unbearably painful lashes. I thought I was going to faint, and if I had I would have been spared the cruel treatment, but I took all of it, everything she had to offer, and somehow felt better for it.

Cindy stood back and stared at her handiwork. My beleaguered ass was streaked like a road map with lines that would disappear in days, but my memory was imbued with feelings that would last a lifetime. I had never been more painfully whipped, and as I felt her loosening the chains at my ankles, I wondered how I had survived intact, mentally and physically.

She stood and freed my wrists and undid the chain that held my head down. I stood up, silently, and ran the palms of my hands over the white-hot welts and streaks. Cindy smiled, the proud kind of smile that told me I had tolerated her punishment well. I closed my eyes, knowing only that I had survived only the first round of a battle that would last for two more days.

I was still rubbing my buns when Cindy left and returned with a tube of K-Y jelly. I watched in disbelief as she squeezed some jell on her fingertips and spread the greasy substance over the top of the chrome dildo. Finished her duty, she wiped her fingers on a tissue and turned her attention to me.

"You won't need these cuffs when you're sitting on the chair," she said as she removed both the wrist and ankle cuffs from my body.

"Do we have to do this?" I asked in a pleading tone.

"It won't be as bad as you think. Get down on your hands and knees. It's enema time--we don't want to soil the brand new dildo, do we?"

An enema! Who was she kidding? Even Darlene, who could dream up exotic forms of humiliating treatment when she was really upset with me had never even suggested doing something as degrading as an enema. I couldn't even remember the last enema I had, though I sure it was when I was a young girl.

"Are you serious?" I asked with more than a hint of nervousness in my voice.

"Quite serious. And if you are not in position in ten seconds you will be a very sorry young lady."

"I can't do it," I cried. "Please don't make me do something like that!"

She looked at me, surprise etched on her face. She hadn't expected disobedience from someone being disciplined for the same infraction. She said, sternly, "Come with me, BethAnne!" and grabbed the chain hanging from my collar. She dragged me, whimpering and pleading, to the sawhorse, then let me stand in front of it while she retrieved a riding crop from the wall of whips. She returned to my side, holding the crop ominously in her right hand as she slapped it into the palm of her left hand, making me cringe at the thought of having the painful device applied to my already abused backside.

"Bend over it!" she shouted.

I did as I was told, immediately, knowing that the penalty for recalcitrance would be a sharp lash to my already hurting posterior. I knew I was in for it, when she shoved a red ball-gag into my mouth and tied it firmly behind my head. Tears streamed down my face as she knelt behind me, forced me to spread my legs apart, and fastened my ankles to the legs of the horse. Cool air inside my slit was ample evidence that my widespread position had really opened me up. I am sure Cindy had a worm's eye view of the pink-colored tissues which ran the length of my gash.

She moved in front of me and chained my wrists in the same manner as my ankles, then drew a wide leather strap over my lower back, cinching it tightly in order to prevent even the slightest of movements.

"The gag is punishment for your protests!" she yelled. "I don't like hearing someone say 'No' when I tell them to do something, especially someone who is being punished for disobedience. I can see why Darlene sent you here. You have too much spunk inside you, young lady, and by the time the weekend is over, you will have thrown that nasty word out of your vocabulary! I'm going to give you that enema, whether you like it not, but first we're going to make you beg for it.

Looking back between my widespread legs, I watched in horror as Cindy pulled a red, vinyl- covered enema bag with a long, white hose out of a drawer. She disappeared into a side room for a moment and I heard water running. She returned to the "Playroom" holding the bag and letting the hose drag along the floor. She stood behind me and attached the bag to a ceiling chain, leaving only a short length of the hose with its thin, short nozzle visible to me. I could hear the water slosh in the bag as she adjusted it to her satisfaction.

"When you feel like you really need the enema, I want you to move your head up and down three times in quick succession. That will be the signal that you have begun to see things my way. In the meantime, we'll conduct a few 'behavior modification' routines designed to help you change your ways."

My heart was pounding. I had made the wrong choice in not obeying her immediately, despite my apprehension and embarrassment. After all, I was still going to get the dreaded enema, but now I was going to suffer through some agonizing "preliminaries" on the road to it. Why can't I learn to be completely submissive? Maybe I really needed this weekend to rearrange my perspectives. If Darlene wanted a true submissive, and I really desired to be one, I would return to her a changed person, with Cindy's help.

She knew my ass couldn't stand too much more of a working over, at least not this soon after what she had already done to it, so, at first, she merely "warmed me up" by spanking me with her bare hand, slowly increasing the intensity of the licks until I began to moan in pain. My ass was already inflamed, and now she was adding insult to injury. The sounds of the spanking and my accompanying moans reverberated throughout the room. She gave me twenty, perhaps thirty licks before she finally stopped.

Fire leaped from my buns. The tingling continued for a long time afterward, even as she knelt behind me and brought the handle of the riding crop between my legs. I looked at her, wide- eyed, shaking my head "NO" as she pressed the end of the handle between the opened petals of my pussy and smiled wickedly.

"You're wet as a lake!" she exclaimed as she toyed with the glistening inner lips of my pussy. "And I thought I might have to use some of the K-Y to get the crop handle inside your sweet little vagina. What turned you on the most, honey, the whipping I gave you or the thought of a forced enema?"

Cindy laughed as I moaned behind my ball gag. I felt the end of the handle enter me and I wanted to die right there. I was wet because of our earlier lesbian activities, not because of her cruelty. Or was it? As the braided black leather drove deeper into me, she moved it just enough for the both of us to hear the familiar gushing of my copiously flowing juices. With her brow furrowed, she watched the handle go further and further inside the warm, dark passage, all the way to the cervix!

For the next few minutes she moved the handle in and out of me, sometimes coming almost all the way out before plunging it deeply into the pit as I moaned half in pleasure, half in humiliation. I was surprised by how much of the crop I was able to take inside me. I thought for moment that I might come if she kept up the incessant pistoning motion, but this exercise was for punishment, not for pleasure, and when I reached the edge she stopped, abruptly, leaving the crop sheathed deeply as she stood up.

"Such a pretty sight!" she said of the device sticking obscenely out of my pussy. "Later we'll have to try one of my favorite strap-on dildos. I bet you'd be a good little fuck! You're hot, BethAnne. I'd give anything to steal you away from Darlene, but I am too good friends with her to do something like that. But I will ask to have you back every once in a while. I'm sure that will be fine with her. For now, it's time to pay the penalty for disobeying me, and at the same time I can make sure your tiny little asshole is big enough to accommodate anything I might want to put inside it."

My eyes widened again as I tried to beg her for leniency just by my facial expressions. She laughed and left me for moment. When she returned, she was carrying an elongated, balloon-like object, with the air deflated, made of shiny black rubber, with a thin, black hose, about two feet long, extending from one end. At the end of the hose was a smaller, round black ball, this one fully inflated, with a chrome spicket. At first I thought it was a whip of some type, but Cindy soon convinced me otherwise.

She knelt behind me as I looked at her from between my opened legs. Holding the deflated balloon in her hand, she said, "This is a Bardex device, BethAnne. Have you ever seen one?"

I shook my head as I stared at the strange looking thing, my eyes opened wide. She laughed again. "I wouldn't think Darlene would have anything like this around the house. Watch." Cindy squeezed the rubber ball several times in quick succession, and I watched the more elongated ball begin to inflate in her hand, little by little.

"Try to picture this ball getting bigger and bigger inside you, BethAnne, stretching the inside your lovely ass nice and big. I bet it will feel real good!"

"Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm," I cried behind my gag, shaking my head in a vain protest.

"Don't worry," she said tauntingly, "It looks much worse than it feels."

I watched in horror as she greased the tapered tip of the Bardex device, making the black vinyl bag look even more shiny. She arose from her kneeling position and stood behind me, moving one hand to my lower ass, her other hand on my hips. When the cold, hard tip of the Bardex touched my tiny anus, my whole body jerked reflexively. I knew there was nothing I could do to avoid being anally penetrated by that damn thing, but I moaned loudly behind my gag, hoping that my wordless pleadings would not be ignored.

Instead, Cindy gave my defenseless ass a loud, hard, stinging slap and she hollered at me for making too much noise. Tears began streaming down my cheeks as I held my moans in check, but by now she had risen to a standing position, bent over my back, and was urging the Bardex into me slowly but surely. I tried to tighten my anus to avoid the intruder, but she sensed my action and said, "If you don't relax, young lady, it will hurt all the more. Quit being a baby. Let it happen."

I relaxed my sphincter and was surprised by the ease the thing began entering me. It was not a comfortable feeling, by any means, especially once she began shoving the balloon part of the device into my rear opening. "I like the way it looks disappearing into you like that," she husked.

She hadn't even inflated the Bardex, but I began to feel bloated already as the four or five inch monster kept going deeper and deeper into my rectum. It was a feeling I would never forget-- the horror mixed with increasingly pleasurable sensations as the device moved past my super- sensitive anal opening.. I felt my asshole contract around the tiny black tube as Cindy whispered, "There, it's in. Was that so bad?"

Behind my ball gag I muttered a sarcastic "MMMMPH."

"Unfortunately, my dear, that was the easy part. Now we need to turn things up a notch, so we are going to play a little game. I am going to take the gag out of your mouth, primarily because I need your tongue. You did quite well when you took care of my sex earlier, but you better be a good little ass-licker, honey, because if you're not up to it, that thing in your ass will start feeling like a telephone pole."

She walked around in front of me, after hanging the tube and inflating ball over the top of the saw horse, within reach from the front. I could only picture in my own mind what I must have looked like with that thing sticking out of my behind. She grabbed a handful of my hair and forcefully raised my head until I was looking straight at her.

How could someone so damn pretty be so cruel? Her eyes were on fire.

"I'm going to take the gag out of your mouth. If you make a lot of noise, I'll give you a whipping you won't soon forget."

She undid the knot behind my head, then took the ball out. I felt relieved to be able to move my mouth and to breathe normally. "Do you like doing rim jobs?"

"Sometimes, Mistress," I replied.

"Well, you are going to do mine now, BethAnne. I've always been anal-erotic. A good tongue can get me off in minutes. A great tongue... Well, let's hope you have a great tongue, for your sake, because the longer it takes you to get me off, the bigger that Bardex gets inside your ass. When I come, I stop inflating the balloon. It's as simple as that. Isn't that a fascinating game???!!!"

"Please don't hurt me," I pleaded.

She turned her back to me and husked, "It's up to you, BethAnne. Good luck!" I watched her bend over in front of me. Her ass filled her jet-black skirt perfectly. She backed up to me and thrust her buns right in front of my face. With my wrists bound to the front legs of the sawhorse, I had only my mouth to work with. "Give it a little kiss," she whispered sexily.

I waited until she backed up a few inches more, pushing her voluptuous buns into my face, forcing my nose into the crack of her ass through the cotton skirt. I kissed what was presented to me as best I could, while Cindy churned her buttocks concentrically to give me access to her ass. "Mmm, that's nice," she sighed as she brought her hands to the backs of her legs and began inching the skirt up, slowly, bunching it beneath my lips which continued to kiss the proffered derriere. She reached higher, and soon I was kissing the back of her silky white undies and smelling the muskiness of her womanly odors.

"Oh, Cindy, that feels so good!" she sighed as I buried my lips between the cheeks of her ass and tongued her anus through the thin material of her panties. She was bent over pretty far and her legs were wide open to provide balance. The delicate undies were soft and becoming more and more moist as I dry-rimmed her as best I could.

Finally, she arose to a standing position in front of me, holding her skirt up around her waist with one hand while I continued to kiss her bikini-styled panties. She back with her free hand and began lowering the undies until, with just a little effort, they circled her thighs. Obviously, I had a super close-up view of her delectable buns which were as nice to look at as any I had ever seen, to include Darlene's. I kissed one baby-soft cheek, and then the other, then paused to watch goose- bumps form all over her ass. Her whole body shivered uncontrollably with my kisses.

"Do you like my ass?" she asked, her voice thick with lust.

"Yes," I replied meekly.

"I think you are going to get to know it very well in the next few moments." She reached back and grabbed the inflating ball for the Bardex that was still deeply ensconced in my rectum. She tightened the chrome spicket with her thumb and forefinger, then bent over again, really far, still holding the inflator in one hand and her raised skirt in the other.

"This is when it gets real interesting," she said. "Your job is to make me cum before you pass out with pain. Only a few girls have been able to win this game. It's a game that's fun for me to lose, but it's just as much fun watching you squirm around when the ball starts getting bigger in your ass."

"Please..." I begged.

"I hope you do well," she said, ignoring my plea. "I'll give you a 60 second head start."

I wasted no time in devouring the pink, crinkly nubbin that Cindy had offered to me. I wet the orifice with as much saliva as my almost dry mouth could muster, then laved the morsel with long, wet swipes that caused her to moan immediately. I shook my head from side to side, attempting to work my lips deeper into the lower crevice of her ass, and, upon succeeding, pursed my lips and began sucking on the anal ring.

"OH, YES! That's so good, BethAnne! You are good! Give it to me good, Honey!"

I flicked the tip of my tongue over the anus, running it back and forth, varying the speed, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Cindy churned her ass in response to my tongue-job, moaning and hissing in delight. She was really getting into it, and I knew I didn't have much time before the pain would begin. In fact, it was more than a minute when I felt the felt the first twinge inside my ass. The little bitch had decided not to give me any warning, but it was becoming quite obvious that the balloon inside my ass was starting to expand.

At first it was only a bit more uncomfortable, feeling the ball getting bigger. Just the thought of it expanding my rectal canal was enough to make me redouble my efforts to make her cum, so I began pistoning the tip of my tongue in and out of her asshole, as fast as I could, as if I were fucking her with it. My efforts were rewarded with long, loud groans of pleasure, but it seemed the closer she was getting to orgasm, the larger the balloon was becoming. I pressed my face into the crack of her ass and shoved my tongue as far into the orifice as I could. She screamed with pleasure and simultaneously gave the inflating ball several quick squeezes that sent me over the edge as well. I came so hard I thought I would faint. Over and over and over…