Cindy & I Ch. 01

Story Info
New wife needs to loosen up, leads to unintentional show.
4.3k words
4.46
139.7k
79
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

The plane seemed to level out, apparently reaching cruising altitude. Sounds of the engines, hydraulics and other more general ambient noises became less prominent. The smell of the air in the plane still bothered though as George looked to see if his bride was alright. Beginning the return trip from their honeymoon, she looked pale and nervous. This being only the second flight for either of them, Cindy clearly didn't care for air travel. Thinking there wasn't much he could do other than hold her hand, he turned to look out the window and became lost in thought.

They'd had a week on a Caribbean island and were now they heading back and to their new town home. Money from both families had provided for the down payment and some discount furniture.

However, George sensed something wasn't quite what it should be. He'd had all those hopes and wonderful dreams of a perfect, fulfilled married life and career. He had the job, a very satisfying and important one. He was a new paramedic with a large pre-hospital service. It was the marriage part that concerned him.

They had been friends since childhood. She had moved in down the street she was only eight and it took a while before they got to talking. After that it wasn't long before they could often be seen together. They became best friends and held hands. Growing ever more comfortable and used to each other, they went steady through high school. The summer before he started college they got engaged. Cindy didn't have the grades or perhaps the ambition for continuing her education. She didn't seem to mind, content enough that she would be his wife. After all, for years it had been a foregone conclusion.

They'd lost their virginity together and pleasure with each other was what they knew. It was good, great even, but naïve as George was, he knew there was much more to a life together than just sex. They loved each other but a nagging feeling that something was missing lurked in his mind. He also had an inkling that perhaps Cindy felt it too. Neither was aware there was a difference between love for each other and being "in" love.

* * * * * *

Ch. 1 Lightening Up

"That old guy next door is really something," my wife Cindy remarked after coming in from the back yard and sliding the patio door closed.

"Huh?"

"While I was out gardening, he just kept staring at me."

"Oh come on."

"Well he did. I mean he kept this idle chat up, but he was trying to look at everything he could. I know he looked at my bum."

Chuckling I replied, "Do you blame him? It's cute. Heck, you're the sexiest thing he's likely seen in years."

"George! Don't make fun, I'm serious. He even tried to look down my top," Cindy exclaimed, flustered.

"Okay you're serious, so am I. We're new neighbors. You're gorgeous. He was checking you out. Nothing strange about that I would think. The guys at school used to."

"He seemed to be doing a lot more than that somehow. He made me uncomfortable. That's why I finally came in. He seemed so blatant about it."

I sighed, "Come on, lighten up. Be flattered a little. We're going to be neighbors for a good while. We should try to get along."

Cindy sat across from me. "So what are you saying? I should just let him ogle me? Let him mentally undress me?"

My bride had contorted things once again with her reserved ways. "Let him? What would you have me do about it? Um, excuse me Mr. Wilkins, would you mind not looking at my wife, she's shy. She doesn't know how to handle it when a guy notices how good looking she is and has such a great body and all. It makes her uncomfortable."

"Oh George, don't be like that. I'm sorry. I just think there is something more to Mr. Wilkins than other guys I know."

"Possibly, he's older and maybe not as backward about what he likes when he sees it."

Cindy added, "Older yeah, way older than my father even."

"Did he actually say or do anything I should accuse him of?"

"Well, no."

"Hell Cindy, if I just had you move in next door I'd be doing the same thing he's doing. You're cute and sexy as all get out. You're so beautiful, I'd likely be walking around with a semi all the time."

"George you're terrible," she giggled. "You do now anyway."

"See, I'm twenty-two and he's maybe sixty but a guy's a guy. He's not dead. He seems to be on his own and here's this tantalizing teenager as his new neighbor."

"Oh dear," she giggled again. "But hey, I'm almost twenty."

"He seems harmless enough. It'll be alright. It wouldn't hurt to be friendly, but it means you've got to lighten up."

From the time we started dating it had been a chore for Cindy to relax. A rather prudish view of sexuality and lack of self confidence were frustrating. She didn't even think she was that good looking let alone a guy's wet dream like she actually was. Now newly married and in our own home, I have been trying to evoke changes.

For one thing I found I enjoyed being clothes free. Blond Cindy, averaged height, slim and lovely looks, was not as enthusiastic. I loved seeing her nude, well, or clothed for that matter, but nude I could hardly keep my hands to myself. Her just right firm breasts, trim waist, tight and saucy bum were more than enough to get me going. I loved how she looked moving about our new home this way, but she'd only ventured it twice. It was struggle enough to convince her that sleeping nude was better and felt good.

Another day we went to the mall. I wanted some new sneakers and Cindy, well, Cindy is a woman, she just liked to shop. In one of the stores she was looking at tops and pulled a cute bib halter from the rack.

"Very nice," I enthused. "Get it, are there any more?"

"It is nice but I could never wear that in public. It's the same kind of material they make a guy's undershirt from," she replied, putting it back.

"Cindy yes you can, buy it for crying out loud. Don't you look at other people when you're out? Lots of people wear things like this, you could wear it anywhere."

"Yeah right. Well okay, I'll get it, but only for wearing around the house. There's not much of a back to it and I can't wear a bra," she pointed out.

"Fine, whatever," I said, disgruntled, "but get these other two as well," picking out a pale yellow and a white one.

At home I got her to put on the light pink one while I made us a drink. Finishing a slow pirouette in the middle of the living room, I declared, "You look great, very nice."

"Maybe, but it's clingy on my boobs," Cindy observed then suddenly froze. "Mr. Wilkins is out there looking at me."

"Oh really?" I turned to look out the window. Mr. Wilkins was sitting in his yard facing our way. "He probably can't see anything, besides, you're not wearing anything he can't see on any street. Get over whatever it is," I replied irritated. Grabbing my drink I went out back.

Throwing myself into a chair I heard Mr. Wilkins call over, "Hi neighbor."

Standing and going to the little half fence that separate our town houses I replied, "Hi yourself."

"You folks settling in okay?"

"Yeah, trying anyway."

"Was talking with your lovely wife the other day."

"Yes, she mentioned that."

"Did I say or do something to upset her? She left rather abruptly."

"Nah, don't sweat it. Cindy is a little reserved."

"Oh I see, well I do hope we will become friends. Makes being neighbors a lot easier."

"I'm sure we will Mr. Wilkins," I responded, offering my hand.

"Please call me Fred," he offered as he extended his hand. I shouldn't have been surprised that his hand easily outsized mine. He had to stand over six foot at least and he was large framed. Not over weight it seemed, just big.

"Okay Fred, I'm George, George Richardson."

"You're wife said you are a paramedic, that's honorable work, though not easy at times I suppose. I refer to myself now as, at leisure."

"Nice. Yeah it has its moments, overall it's satisfying. Say, will you give me a minute? I just want to get a new drink."

"Sure thing, George George."

I shot a look back and found him grinning. He chuckled before waving me off. Laughing I went inside and saw Cindy slouched in a chair. I went about making a rum punch and putting glasses on a tray. Returning to the living room, I suggested, "Come on, Cindy, let's go sit outside."

Glancing to see Mr. Wilkins still in his yard she asked, "What?" Her eyes looked alarmed.

Taking her hand I told her, "Come on, we are going to be neighborly."

Groaning and mumbling something that sounded like, "Asshole," she reluctantly complied.

Once we were seated I called out, "Hey Fred, come on and join us."

Cindy gave me a hard look but I ignored it. We chatted and drank. Fred told us about the area and some of the other neighbors. Glances told me that Cindy was slowly, if begrudgingly, relaxing. The fact that I kept pouring drinks may have helped.

I tried to get Cindy talking. "So tell Fred about your plans for a garden."

Giving me a darting look she began to talk, at first not really looking at Fred, but in time her genuinely nice personality took over. Fred appeared quite interested. Sure, he looked her over real good and seemed to be talking to her tits some, yet I couldn't help but smile. I guessed Cindy was unaware how nicely her nipples poked against her new top, or how it clung to the side and under swell of each breast. They chatted back and forth over the merits of certain plants and varieties, and she became more animated as she accepted our new neighbor.

A few days after that, Cindy drove to the variety store. She wore a nice above the knee skirt and a baby blue blouse. Returning, she announced she was going to change and asked would I make her a drink. I stopped her for a kiss. Hugging her I offered, "I'll make you a drink but please don't change, that looks nice."

"Oh, okay then," she responded, sounding surprised.

Patting her bum as I went to play bartender, I added, "You gotta lose the bra though."

Cindy retorted, "Pervert," but giggled and complied.

Returning with drinks I peeked outside. "No Mr. Wilkins hon, let's sit outside."

Griping slightly she followed me out. As we sat Cindy looked frequently to see if anyone was about.

"Take a pill woman, geez." It took a bit and another drink but she did relax. Then I had an idea. "Sweety, I think it would be nice to invite Fred over. Why don't you go knock on his patio door?"

"Like this? You are out of your mind!" Cindy cried out in complete shock and disbelief. "This top is way thinner than that halter!"

"You look fine. You look terrific. There is nothing wrong with the way you are dressed. I'm here, Fred is a neighbor, you're safe. Please? You need to get over some of whatever you think is wrong with being attractive."

"You're not going to let up are you?" she asked, glaring. Suddenly standing she thrust her chest out. "Fine, I'll go. I'll let him stare at my boobs if that's what you want."

"Fuck, that's not what I want but I don't care if he does. You shouldn't either. He saw you before in the halter. That was no big deal in the end. I want you to be more confident, self assured about yourself. You've got a nice outfit on."

"Yeah right, again with no bra," she countered as she marched off next door. Watching her go, I noticed Fred's living room window was open and wondered if he'd heard anything.

Cindy returned with Fred. Her nipples seemed to be quite hard. While wondering why, I realized I should go in and get Fred a glass. Returning I saw Cindy was flustered.

"I was just commenting on how lovely your wife is looking there George," Fred remarked.

"Yes, she is sweet indeed. She sure gets my blood going," I added, glancing at her still prominent nipples.

I noticed Cindy give me a shocked look. I had really put my foot in it now. If Fred noticed it didn't seem to faze him. "Yes indeed," he replied then added, "a pretty young lass."

The moment seemed to pass and we relaxed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At dinner later Cindy asked, "So George, are you happy? I told you he'd stare."

"No more than anyone else would I'd think. He was okay."

"I was embarrassed and so nervous my nipples were sticking out the whole time."

"I wondered about that. But hey, you got over it. You looked great. Nuts, Cindy you were dressed just fine. Even if you had some more buttons undone on that shirt you would have still been fine."

"I can't believe you. It seemed like he was talking to my chest half the time, like he could see right through my top. It felt so wicked, like I was inviting him to look. Do you really want me to go 'round flaunting myself?"

"If it would help your self image, maybe. You were just too self conscious. Look, we're alone now, just undo the next two and see."

"You're incorrigible," she declared, then undid one. "Satisfied?" she asked.

"No." She undid the next one and looked at me exasperated.

"Cindy, there is nothing wrong with that. All I can see is some cleavage. You look good."

"Hmph, yeah but I bet if I moved at all you would see everything."

"Argh," I exclaimed. "Go look in the mirror. There is nothing wrong with the way you look."

Returning Cindy grudgingly admitted, "It looks okay, I suppose."

I just shook my head then thought for a bit. "Want to go for a walk after?"

She perked up. "Okay, when? I'll have to get ready."

"We can go whenever you like, but please don't change."

"You, you just won't quit will you?"

"You wore less on our honeymoon and there were tons of people around."

"Yeah, but that was a resort, and I was all heady about our marriage and all."

"Hmm, that was less than a month ago, and now?"

"Okay forget it."

We walked along holding hands, talking about our honeymoon again. Amazingly she left the top of her shirt unbuttoned. Deciding on ice cream from a shop nearby we sat outside at a table. There were a number of people there, some families, some couples and a few teens. Some guys noticed Cindy but she remained calm and only blushed a little. Watching her licking her ice cream, I must have stared.

"Don't even think about it," she declared, reading me like a book. "I've told you there's no way I'm ever going to do that. Don't be rude."

"Ah come on, just pretend."

"What with this? Here?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun."

"For you," Cindy decided and saucily grinned. The licks became longer, slower, more delicate, certainly to me more sensuous. Inspecting the cone and tipping it first this way then that, she opened her mouth slightly and slid those lovely lips down over the tip. I squirmed. Pausing there a moment, my wife then took more in, engulfing more than half into her sweet mouth. She giggled. I was rock hard.

Stopping and sitting back she asked, "Happy now?"

"Wow, that was so sexy."

"My girlfriends and I used to talk and goof around about it sometimes."

"But you said it was too far out for you."

"It is, but that doesn't mean we didn't have fun with the idea."

"I really want to try pleasing you that way," I offered suggestively.

"I know, but I think that's gross too. Licking me down there, eww."

Leaving to return home I tried, "Your thinking developed while you were single and living with your parents. You married me. My thoughts should count for something too."

"Yeah, I know."

A few doors from our townhouse we saw a boy maybe mid to late teens sitting on a lawn and playing with a puppy. His dad was sitting on a step watching them. "Hello, you're the new neighbors in twenty-eight, aren't you?" he inquired.

We stopped and I answered, "Yup, that would be us. I'm George, this is my wife Cindy."

Saying hi, Cindy bent to tussle the puppy's ear and spoke to the boy. I walked over to speak with the dad. He said he was Henry and his boy Paul. His wife Vicky was inside. We conversed a bit before moving off. I'd been surprised to learn his son had just turned eighteen the week before, I had thought he was younger.

Later that evening while watching some TV Cindy mentioned, "That puppy was so cute."

"Yes, he seemed to like you, the boy too."

"Yeah, he seemed nice, cute. I think he was shy but he smiled all the time."

"I would have been too if I had the view he did."

"What?" Cindy exclaimed, suddenly putting her hand over the top of her shirt.

Chuckling, I explained, "Yup, with you bent over like that, his dad and I had a nice look at your charms."

Alarmed, she shot back, "Oh my God. Why didn't you say anything?"

"It would have made it more awkward."

Her embarrassment deepened. "So you just let a stranger look down my shirt? What did he see?"

"Pretty much all of one breast. Your nipple looked nice." My response was intentionally casual as I hoped to calm her down.

"Oh fuck, his father too?"

"The boy so close, he had the best view."

"Shit."

"Don't sweat it. It was only a moment in time. You looked beautiful."

"George, how could you?"

"Henry and his son have a nice memory now."

"Grr."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In bed two nights later I recalled our walk, and started to connect the fact that today we'd seen and briefly chatted with the boy Paul when he came by. He was out walking his young dog down the common area that ran behind our yards. I sat up and pulled the sheet down to Cindy's waist.

Raising her head from the pillow she asked, "You feeling frisky? That's not your typical move."

"I was just thinking about that guy and his dad. I want to look at you."

"Oh God," she exclaimed, moving to grab the sheet.

I stopped her and began tickling. "You wonder why Paul happened to walk by today?"

"He was walking his dog," she said into her pillow.

"Uh-huh, and thought maybe if he came by our way maybe he'd get to see you again."

"Oh come on," Cindy replied, turning over again to look at me.

"He did seem reluctant to go I thought. No different than me or my old friends would have been, after seeing a real live bare boob." I wound up sitting over her, straddling her hips. I caressed her delightful breasts and her pink nipples quickly hardened.

Demurely Cindy asked, "So you liked letting a stranger see my boobs?"

"Oddly yes. Maybe I shouldn't have but I did. I love you so much." I bent to kiss her. "I don't know, you're gorgeous, and I'm proud of you." Kiss. "I wish you could be more proud of you too." I necked with my wife.

As I kissed and lightly suckled her breasts, Cindy responded, "I know, on our honeymoon I thought about giving in and going topless at the beach like a lot of the others, but I just couldn't. It seemed so brazen."

Shifting to lie at her side, I danced my fingers on her tummy. "I didn't think anyone was being wicked, but that was then. Thrilling me or someone else with a glimpse or two, seems exciting. Hell, give someone and yourself a thrill." I slid my hand lower to tickle her pubic hair.

"Well, when you had me go get Mr. Wilkins that day, I know what I said to you but I was really nervous. It was strange, but I found I was getting excited at the same time. It felt like I had goose bumps all over. I know my nipples got real hard. It felt so naughty, knowing he was going to look at me. For a few moments I felt like I was topless." She moved my fingers to just inside her moistening tunnel.

"Uh-huh, and how about Henry and his son Paul actually seeing your boob bare?" I prodded further.

"Well, it wasn't intentional, but it's a tiny bit neat to think back on, I guess, in a naughty way," Cindy admitted with a grin.

I worked my fingers deeper, probing. "Uh-huh, and that smile on Paul's face today said he thinks so too," I added, mildly goading.

"George, don't be bad," my wife admonished, but grabbed my wrist and began moving my hand in a fucking motion.

12