Cindy & I Ch. 03

Story Info
Fishing with hubby and neighbor, will she catch the big one?
6.1k words
4.54
95.8k
27
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3 Pickerel Season

We saw Fred over the next few days but only in a passing, greeting kind of way. Then the morning of starting another set of days off, I decided it was time to be over whatever it was I was feeling. Hell, I think Cindy was doing better than I was. I went out to sit with him.

"We haven't sat together for a bit," he remarked.

"I haven't had any real time off 'til now and, well to be honest, we didn't know how to be any more."

"Why do you need to be anything?"

"Come on Fred, things have changed between us."

"Okay, yes they have. It doesn't mean we can't still be friends. It was a bit of fun, a turn on. Do you regret it?"

"No, nor does Cindy really. It's just the reality is something I'm not sure we were ready for. Unnerved us a bit."

"Yet it was exhilarating. Keep that in mind as you two go along in your marriage."

"Helping Cindy to be less reserved, to feel better about herself, was the whole point. Maybe it was too much, because now there's this big question mark that seems to be in our heads. Did we overdo it? Was it right or wrong? Should we..."

"Hold on George. Have you two been fucking like rabbits lately?"

"Um well, yeah, I guess."

"Then you have your answer. You both think or even talk about it over and over, and it turns you on."

I tried to digest this, then asked, "How do you seem to know all this?"

Chuckling, Fred replied, "Because I've been there George. I was married too." After a few moments he rose and said, "Well I'm going to have some lunch, then I'm off to go fishing," and he started to leave.

"Fishing huh, I like that too. Haven't been for some years though."

"You're welcome to go. Cindy too of course, if she'd like. You have a rod? I have some extras but I haven't looked at them in a long while."

"Yeah I do. Okay, I'll ask and get back to you."

Cindy had never fished but was warm to the idea. "Sounds like fun. I don't know about worms and hooks though, yuck. Where we going?"

"Don't know. After lunch I'll let him know we want to go and find out."

"I'll go over," she replied. "Haven't talked to him all that much since that day. Heck, I've seen Paul more than Mr. Wilkins."

Cindy left and it seemed a long while before she returned. "Want to go away for a few days?" she asked. Stunned I just looked at her. Not only did her question surprise me but her shirt looked different. "Fred is going to his cottage to fish and he's going to stay there for a while. He said we were welcome to come up tomorrow, for the day, or we could go today and stay over. He gave me this map he printed out."

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "What happened over there?"

"We talked," my wife giggled. "He said there's a couple of bedrooms and indoor plumbing though the place could use some cleaning up. He has a boat too," she added, sounding excited at that prospect.

Deciding to wait it out about the shirt, I tried, "I'm caught off guard here. It seems it was just a bit ago we were concerned about how things would be with Fred and the what ifs kind of thing. Spending some time hanging out fishing sounds okay. You want to stay too?"

"I was wondering when he was talking and doing the map. I asked him if he was figuring that might mean he'd get to look again. I'm pretty sure I turned red though. He said he expected nothing though he'd be a liar to try and deny liking what happened before."

"Well we can go for the fishing and to be someplace different," I offered and Cindy nodded. "We can take a bag then decide up there if we want to stay." Another nod. "You gonna tell me what happened to your shirt?" I finally asked.

My cute wife blushed but gave a small grin. "George, like I told you, I thought about things while I was at Mr. Wilkins'. I wasn't thinking about whether we would stay or not. I just figured if we go it would be there, in the air, and would I feel comfortable. I had to decide George.

"We were standing near each other when he gave me the map. Maybe I was trying to make light of things but I mentioned I wasn't as fussy about the buttons on my shirts as before. Well he looked at my chest really good then. I asked if he thought I was being more confident or if I'd gone too far. He said I hadn't gone too far at all. He went on and said with friends there was no need to be shy or modest.

"I thought again about that day and so I asked if undoing more would look okay and he agreed. I gave an, I don't know thing to him, and he asked may I. I nodded but I wasn't really sure about what he meant. Well, he touched my front and undid not one or two, but all of my buttons. We looked at each other and I believe I tried to smile, thinking he was playing cute.

"He must have thought that was a signal or something because then he slid my shirt down and off my shoulders and arms. I stood there like that, then I guess I kinda hugged him, to let him know I wasn't mad, but part of it was to hide my face. I went to put my arms back into my shirt but he stopped me. He unhooked my bra...and took it off. He looked at my boobs a good while, then pulled my shirt back on and tied it at the bottom like you see. He said that was much better."

I sat there in fascinated awe of what my wife had just related. I also came to the realization that I had a healthy erection. "Um, I didn't see you carrying your bra when you came in?"

"Well, I went to pick it up from the table, where he'd put it, but he asked if I would leave it there 'til we got back from fishing."

I sprang up and started to leave the room. "Where are you going?" Cindy asked, sounding more than a tad anxious.

"To pack."

I must have been quick because Cindy was just coming upstairs as I was going down to go out to the garage and look for my fishing stuff. The line was a tangled mess on the reel and the contents of my fishing box looked pathetic but I threw it all in the trunk of the car. Going back in to get our bags I found Cindy wasn't ready so I went to take a good look at the map. It showed a route to Otter Lake, then a couple of small roads beyond a tiny place called Broken Pine. I figured under two hours easy.

Cindy came down lugging an overstuffed suitcase. Women, I thought to myself. She was still wearing that shirt that Fred had rearranged but had put on the shorts she'd doctored for her pretend outfit. Looking up, it dawned on me I hadn't seen Fred's car when I went out to the garage before, oh well. We loaded up and were off.

Other than the radio there was silence for a long while. I know my mind was spinning however. Taking the chance I started, "You wearing that outfit for Mr. Wilkins?"

"Yeah, I figured why not. He did the shirt and I thought he might like it that I'd still have it on when he sees me later." She shrugged like it was no longer a big deal. "He's already seen my boobs today. The shorts sorta go with it, don't you think?"

"By all means. You do have a creative thing for outfits."

"Paul seemed to like it."

"Huh?"

"While you were in the garage messing about, he came to the back door. He had that big smile of his but he seemed sad when I said we were going away and had to run."

I slowly shook my head and she continued with a small giggle, "I was wearing them with the white halter one day when Paul stopped by with his dog."

Smiling I remarked, "He must have liked that too."

"Yeah I think so." she agreed with amusement in her voice. "We talk a lot now. You know that dog isn't his. He's just looking after it for a while."

"Talking a lot eh? Cindy's got a boyfriend," I tried to sing.

"Ha ha," she replied and stuck her tongue out at me. "He's got himself a job at the mall, in that new electronics place. Oh, I gave him a beer one time when we were inside sitting, hope that's okay."

I nodded and my wife continued, "I wore other shorts and the pink halter another time he came by."

"Wow, does he stare much?"

"He did or does, but I talked to him. He was gaping at first and I told him it embarrassed me. So I offered the, look but don't stare thing. Anyway, we talked so long I offered him lunch."

Cindy was smiling, almost smirking, and sounded so cute, like she was trying to get to me. I tried to counter with, "Long conversations, having drinks, making him a meal, wearing nice outfits. Going steady?"

Cindy whacked my shoulder good. "Knothead, I'm just trying to explain I'm more comfortable wearing the kind of stuff you thought was better for me... He does seem to have a quite a crush on me now... And, I uh, have a confession. When he got sad today, I couldn't help it, I hugged him, then I gave him a little kiss."

I paused then shook my head slowly. "First kiss?" I asked, though I sensed it was.

"Hm-hm, First hug too," Cindy replied, blushing slightly.

"You're friends," I simply stated. Changing the subject back, I inquired, "Cindy, when Fred was doing your shirt, did he touch you this time?"

"No. It's a bit odd really. I thought he would. I mean you weren't there and he was taking off my clothes, well my shirt and bra. My bra closed in the front and he had his hands right there but..."

"Hmm, so it's not 'cus I'm there or not. Gee he's bold enough in other ways."

"Yeah, maybe it's because I'm married, you know."

"Somehow I don't think that bothers him at all. You want him to touch you? Would you like that?"

"George!" she gasped, followed by a long pause. "I should be upset that you asked me that, but I guess I understand. I've kinda wondered how I'd feel at times too."

"Is that maybe part of why you let him, do that today?" I ventured further.

"I wouldn't have thought so, but maybe. I just figured that given the other time, it wasn't so bad. It was naughty I know, but it was fun, and hey, we did talk about it sorta."

"So, we're going to all be close for the next day or two. Would you like it to happen? Do you want him to touch you?"

Looking at me confused and with a questioning eye, Cindy hesitatingly replied, "I don't know... I guess if he does, it would, maybe be okay. Is that what you want?"

"We're all getting close and personal. It just seems a natural progression to me."

Bothered by my remark, Cindy exclaimed, "Progression? We don't have to progress that way. Look, the prospect of it does excite me some, but I'm your wife and he's just a neighbor... A friendly one."

"Sweetie, you have gained self esteem. You seem to take things, the world lighter. We are getting along wonderfully. You've thought it might be neat, and I would be okay if things got more, personal with Fred."

"Yeah, okay."

I let it drop at that point. We drove on and came to the town of Allingham. Spotting a plaza, I pulled in.

"Come on," I announced. "We need to get some groceries."

"What? Hey, I can't go into a store dressed like this."

Getting out, I countered, "Sure you can. You look hot." I walked around to Cindy's door and opened it. Handing her some money, I instructed, "Go into the grocery and get some steaks and corn or something. Maybe eggs and stuff for breakfast too."

Looking flabbergasted, Cindy replied, "I'd be afraid to move in this and... Hey, what are you going to do? Aren't you coming?"

"Nope, I'm going over to the other end to the liquor store," I remarked, starting to walk away. "You'll be fine."

I got back to the car some minutes before my wife. Seeing her exit the store and approach, I marveled again at how beautiful she truly was. After putting the bags in the back, she got in and declared, "Well that was quite an experience."

Not responding, I started the car and got us back under way. Cindy continued, "The meat counter has those mirrors at the back. I noticed a guy looking at me through it, when I was bent over picking out steaks. I was stuck! What was I going to do?

"Trying to find a decent package of bacon, do you know how long that takes? There was a couple there and the guy was checking me out." She looked at me to find me grinning. "George! You're enjoying this!" I had to giggle and got a shoulder slap for my indiscretion.

"By the time I got to the eggs I just said screw it, and I wiggled my butt when I bent over." That produced an all out laugh from me. "Selecting corn from the bin, a guy even offered to help me." Shrugging, Cindy added, "So I let him. He even picked out some baking potatoes when I mentioned a barbecue." I broke out in chuckles again. "George, he asked me to go out for coffee! I had to get out of there, and I missed getting some things."

Further along I saw an old sign announcing Broken Pine and knew we were close to our destination. I pulled in to a gas station right by the lake. "Cindy, why don't you go in and look for whatever else you think we need. I'll be in in a few minutes."

"Sure," she replied with a mild sauciness. "Maybe I can get asked out by another hot stud."

After gassing up, I entered what looked like some kind of old style general store. I saw Cindy by the chip rack and a guy maybe forty behind the counter. I started over to the ATM and I heard her say to the clerk, "Yup, gonna try and catch my first fish."

"Sounds good. Be a nice time to catch some rays too," the man replied.

"Yeah it will. The guys 'll be there though. Won't be able to get sun all over."

My dear wife was flirting, teasing this guy, I realized as I moved over to get the pop I'd forgotten for mix.

The clerk responded, "Sure you can. While they're distracted you can catch the big one."

Cindy laughed, "Hmm, good idea. That was smooth."

Having obtained what I wanted I went to the counter. "You could distract me anytime," I added, joining in.

Cindy walked up next to me. "Men are so easy."

Handing the guy my credit card, I countered, "We just know what's worth giving up our mystery for."

"Yes indeed," the clerk agreed as he rang things up.

Back in the car while studying the map, I asked, "So, did you get asked out?"

"No, you came in and spoiled it all," Cindy replied with a mock pout. "He was kinda tall, dark and handsome too," she added, now smiling broadly.

Amused, I rebutted, "The guy was shorter than me, and he was old enough to be your father."

"Well I went out with Mr. Wilkins... to the garden centre. And anyone taller than me is tall, so there."

"Okay, okay," I replied, shaking my head and giving her that one.

Finally we arrived at Fred's cottage and thankfully his car was there. Walking onto the porch we noticed a sign over the door. TRADING POST.

Fred greeted us then helped get the groceries from the car and our bags squared away.

"So, how be I fix you a drink? George, Cindy, what'll you have?"

"Rye and ginger, thanks," I replied.

"Okay, rye and ginger it is. You get the next round, okay George?"

"Sure, sounds good."

"Rye and cola for me please," Cindy added.

Fred made drinks for me and himself, then went to sit.

"Ahem, what about mine?" she asked.

"Oh, I thought you'd changed your mind. You didn't offer anything?"

Looking perplexed, Cindy came out with, "Huh?"

"I made a drink for your husband and he agreed to make the next round. I didn't hear anything from you so," Fred explained.

Laughing as I caught on, I offered, "Trading post, fair exchange."

Groaning, Cindy stated in mock disgust, "Okay I get it. Fine, I'll make the drinks after George."

Fred replied, "Nah, I may not want a third. Besides, we may be out fishing by then."

Frustrated, my wife got up, stating, "Okay, so I'm on my own, is that it? I can make my own drinks."

"Cindy dear, I will still gladly make you a drink. You just haven't offered anything I want," Fred responded, still maintaining a straight face.

Getting into this, I suggested to my wife, "Trade a hug, or a kiss maybe."

Seeing an enthusiastic nod from Fred, Cindy smirked, then hugged and pecked our big fishing host on the lips. "Gee, a twofer," he chuckled and went about making her drink.

The cottage was a simple open affair with two bedrooms and a shower bathroom along one side. The odd thing though, was that the walls of those rooms didn't reach all the way to the ceiling or floor. The framing did but not the wall boards. Fred explained that was for air circulation. The only heat sources were a fireplace or a propane space heater type of furnace. There were doors to the rooms at least.

I made the second round and got a big smooch from my wife in trade. Taking them, we headed down to check out the boat and his spare rods. Fred had brought down a bottle and some pop. On the way he cautioned, "Drinking and boating is illegal, so be advised if you see another boat." He stowed the liquor away somewhere. Loaded up we set off. It seemed we were the only boat out, but nearing the fuel dock I did see a couple further down.

When we pulled up Fred got out and hit an intercom. I noticed a camera too. "Hi Tom, need some gas," he called into the speaker.

The pump made noises of being switched on and, as agreed, I started fueling. He and Cindy headed up to the store, he to pay and her to get our fishing licenses. Returning Cindy sat in the back of the boat with me.

She spoke just loud enough, "George, do you know where we are?"

"Not sure, why?"

"This is the back, the lake side of where we stopped for gas on the way here."

"Oh really?"

"Uh-huh. He didn't actually let out he'd met me but he did say distractions can interfere with fishing this time of year."

"Oops, so you got teased back?"

"Yeah and that's not it. They know each other. Mr. Wilkins suggested he stop by for a drink if it was okay with you and me. I couldn't be rude so I said I thought that would be nice."

About midway back to the cottage, Fred shut off the motor to let us drift and we prepared our lines. He asked if we'd like to go by the standards. We had no idea what he was referring to so he explained, "First fish, most fish, biggest fish, but only on keepers of course."

"For what?" I asked.

"Well I don't mind cleaning fish so I'll do all that. For each of the categories, how about the winner gets out of doing something else?"

Cindy laughed, "Gee Mr. Wilkins, you're the only real fisherman here. You'll get out of everything."

"Au contraire," he replied. "Beginners luck and all that, and George has fished before. I'll let you two decide, how's that?"

What the heck, we shrugged and tried to come up with ideas as we cast our lines. We decided and Cindy proudly announced, "First fish doesn't have to cook." Fred clapped and so I joined in. "Most fish doesn't have doesn't have to wash or dry dishes." More clapping. "Biggest fish gets waited on with drinks and snacks all night."

"Very good," Fred declared as he pulled off his shirt to get some sun.

A while later I felt hot as well. "It is a warm afternoon out here on the water isn't it," I commented and removed my shirt.

"Yes, it's a small lake, most of the boaters stay in the larger, open portion. But I prefer it down here at my end. Hardly any breeze seems to get in though." Fred replied.

Hearing, "I hope you guys get distracted as hell," I turned to see Cindy going topless too.

Beautiful and amazing was all I could think. I pulled out my trusty camera and got a shot. In appreciation I got a raspberry from the lovely model. I got more pictures when the few fish were being brought in.

A couple of hours later we decided to call it a day. Lines reeled in and stowed, Fred asked Cindy, "You like to drive us back?"

Laughing she replied, "Sure, if you don't value your boat. I can't drive this."

Fred got behind the wheel, moved the seat back and patted his legs. "Come on, I'll help you."

To my great surprise she did. She climbed on and away we went. I managed a great picture of the two of them like that. My previously reserved wife, sitting topless on our neighbor's lap. They were enjoying themselves and had big smiles.

12