Cindy & Margaret At Home

Story Info
The girls take Jeff home for more fun and games.
5.1k words
4.31
102.9k
21
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers

Getting back to Cindy's apartment was pretty much a blur to Jeff. The girls had stuffed a water soaked napkin down his pants and escorted him with much giggling from the restaurant. His slacks were a total mess and bulged comically from the napkin. He was the subject of many disdainful glances as he followed the two girls outside.

Once they returned to Cindy's apartment, Margaret left him and her aunt in the entranceway and headed for the living room.

Cindy turned on Jeff and reached for the front of his pants.

"I can't believe you let her do that to you right in front of me!..." she said, calmly undoing his trousers, pulling the soggy napkin out and dropping it on the floor. She then pulled his pants and shorts down over his hips until his cock was bared. She effectively had him hobbled at the knees.

She stepped a little closer, crouched down in front of Jeff and looked up at him with a wicked smile.

"You've been a bad boy!..." she whispered up at him, giving his cock a sharp smack with her open palm.

"Naaaa!..."Jeff gasped as his balls tightened at Cindy's unexpected assault.

"A bad...bad...bad boy!..." the redhead intoned, slapping his meat back and forth to punctuate her admonition.

Jeff sucked in a shocked breath as he looked down into Cindy's eyes and she looked up at him. He couldn't help it as his cock lurched more and more upright in response to each stinging slap of her hand.

"Really incorrigible!..." she whispered, slowly raking her sharp nails up and down the engorged underside of his shaft. She smiled to see his erection visibly throb from her painful caresses. The Viagra was obviously working like a charm. Jeff wasn't going to be able to control his arousal, no matter what she did to him.

Slowly Cindy stood up in front of him. Jeff was nervous. As she edged closer to him he moved away awkwardly until he was backed up against the door. Cindy stepped in tight against him, plastering her satin covered breasts against his chest. In her high heels she was just as tall as he was. She reached down and took his hands in hers. She pulled his arms up above his head and pressed them against the door. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear..."What am I going to do with you, baby?....What am I going to do?..."

As she murmured to him, Cindy was squirming and shifting against her excited lover, working him over expertly with her voluptuous curves. She could feel the heat and fierce rigidity of his cock throbbing against her in response. She bent her leg and slipped it up between his thighs, spreading them until she was gently pressuring his balls with her nylon clad knee.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Ames!...I didn't mean it to happen!...I didn't know what she was going to do!..''' Jeff said anxiously. His cock was throbbing with excitement against Cindy's leather clad groin as she breathed warmly into his ear...

"Mmmmm!...You've been such a bad boy!...How come Margaret gets all the attention?... What's a girl got to do!..." she purred, stretching his arms out above him and writhing against him.

"Maybe...This!..."" Cindy murmured, swinging her bent knee back and then driving it up and into Jeff's unsuspecting balls with vicious strength.

"Ummmmfffff!...Naaaaa!..." he grunted in stunned amazement. His legs clamped on Cindy's punishing thigh like a vice as his nuts pounded in pain. He would have slid to the floor in agony if Cindy didn't have his hands pinned above him. He tried weakly to struggle free but Cindy had knocked all the wind and the strength out of him.

She moved her head back and smiled at the look of bewildered disbelief on Jeff's face.

"It's O.K. baby!....OK!... Breathe!...Deep breaths!... That's it!...Just relax!...That's better isn't it!..." Cindy soothed.

After a moment of gasping and groaning, Jeff looked into Cindy's amused gaze and tried to recover himself. When Cindy felt his legs loosen on hers she dropped her knee back down to the floor.

"That's it!...Just breathe!...Unn Hnn!...Feeling better?..."

"Mmmmm!...Mmmmm!..." he grunted, unable to get the words out.

"There there!...You know it excites me to see you squirm lover!...Sometimes I just can't help myself!..." Cindy murmured with a mischievous grin, holding his gaze as she watched him relax a little more. Then she suddenly snapped her leg up and kneed his agonized nuts once again.

"Phwaaaaa!.....Gaaaa!..." Jeff cried in tortured distress, hanging on desperately to his cruel mistress for support.

Letting his arms fall limply to his sides, Cindy cradled his face in both her hands while he panted in gut wrenching pain.

"Just relax!...I'm not going to hurt you anymore!...It's alright!...It's alright now!..." she whispered. She watched as Jeff gasped and groaned. After another few moments he took a last deep breath and started to straighten up. Just before he was standing completely upright, Cindy gripped his shoulders tight, took a half step back and then launched her knee once more up and into his still lurching testicles. She kneed him with such force that she could feel his balls flattening between her knee and his pelvic bone.

"Gaaahhhh!..." Jeff choked pitifully in response. He doubled over as a wave of nausea washed over him and his balls recoiled frantically. His hands pawed ineffectively at Cindy as she literally held him hoisted two inches off the ground on her muscular thigh. When she had had enough of watching him gag and moan, she dropped her leg and let him slide down to his knees in front of her. She pulled his breathless face against her. The heat of his distressed breathing against her stomach made her smile broadly.

"Now you're going to be a good boy, aren't you lover?....It's me you came to see after all, isn't it!..." Cindy said.

She crouched down and took his cock in a two handed grip. Gently she stretched it upwards, kneading it encouragingly in her skilled hands. Even after the cruel abuse she had given him, she could fell his erection growing under her provocative touch.

"Naaaaa!!...Mrs. Ames!...Please!...Noooo!..."Jeff gasped, his nuts reeling in agony even as his cock responded to her shameless fondling. She smiled at his pain and confusion while she played with his responsive tool. She knew his balls were terribly swollen and that the harder he got, the more it would hurt. She knew it and she looked forward to seeing how aroused she could make him.

Relinquishing his cock and standing up, Cindy grabbed his pants and shorts and said..."I'm going to go and change. When you're feeling a little more up to it, why don't you join Margaret and me in the living room. I'll keep your pants for now. And no more nonsense from you! I think you've been punished enough for one evening, don't you?..."

With that Cindy left him struggling to raise himself up from the floor and disappeared into her room.

After a couple of minutes Jeff's head stopped swimming. His balls were throbbing and aching and he could barely stand. It took him a little longer to gather himself and straighten himself up. He was considering walking right out the door, naked from the waist down, but then he her heard Cindy calling him from the living room.

"Jeff!...Come in here sweetheart!...I've put on something nice for you!...Come see!..." she called to him. Jeff couldn't help himself. He turned and walked the few short steps to the living room. When he got there he was totally amazed at what was waiting for him.

Margaret was sitting facing him on one of the stools at the counter that divided the living room and the kitchen. Cindy was standing next to her. Margaret had pulled up her little skirt and Cindy was idly caressing her niece's pussy through her split crotch tights. Cindy had indeed changed and Jeff gaped at her transformation. She was wearing a black leather corset, black nylons and stiletto heels. She had also donned a strap-on black dildo that jutted out threateningly from her loins. Her pink, melon sized breasts spilled over the top of the tight fitting corset. She smiled as Jeff stared at the lewd spectacle the two sexy women presented.

"You know Jeff, I don't consider you solely at fault for what went on at the restaurant.." Cindy said.

As Jeff watched her spellbound, Cindy continued to play with her niece's cunt. With her other hand she reached into a jar on the counter and greased her fingertips with a white cream. Then she reached down and began to smear the cream liberally along the dildo, just like she was jacking off. Margaret bit her lip and watched her aunt's lewd handling of the imitation phallus. She rotated her young pussy against her aunt's practiced caress, her knees bending and rising helplessly as she squirmed on the stool.


"Margaret, I think you were a bad girl to tease my boss like that and make him come all over himself. You've behaved like a little tramp and need to be taught a lesson. You know what I mean, don't you?..." Cindy asked as she used two fingers to unfold Margaret's crimson labia. She scooped some more cream onto her fingertips and smeared the swollen lips of Margaret's pussy until it was shining with the oily goo.

"Oh God!...Yes aunt Cindy!...Yessss!..." Margaret groaned, biting her lip in excitement at her aunt's skilled fondling. She leaned back against the counter as Cindy spread her glistening hole into a beckoning oval.

Cindy smiled lewdly at Jeff as he stared captivated at her niece's wantonly exposed vagina.

"I think you know just what this little cunt needs, don't you Jeff?..."

Cindy moved quickly and gracefully between her niece's spread thighs, centering her greasy dildo at the opening of her niece's cunt. She smiled once again over her shoulder at her mesmerized young boss and then lunged forward with a swift, arcing thrust of her hips. In one smooth push she drove the rigid dildo deep into Margaret's pussy.

"Ohhhh!...Aunt Cindy!....Waittt!...Naaaa!..." Margaret squealed, trying to squirm backwards and away from the unyielding phallus. But Cindy leaned in forcefully against her, allowing her no escape from the plundering implement. Margaret's legs flew wide open and her hands flailed the counter behind her frantically as her aunt hunched the plastic tool further into her smoldering center.

"Ohhhh!....Uhhhhh!...Ahhhhh!...." Margaret moaned. Jeff's cock was once again standing rigidly erect from his groin as he watched his secretary ravage her young niece.

"You like that don't you sweetie?...A hard cock in that tight, little pussy!...You've been giving it up to all the boys haven't you?...Haven't you?..." Cindy demanded, thrusting the fat dildo deeper and deeper into the quivering depths of Margaret's snug pussy as she interrogated her.

"Ohhhh!...Aunt Cindy!...Yesss!...Yesss!...I've been fucking all the boys!...I love their big cocks!..." she cried, flinging her arms around her aunt and clinging to her.

"Then fuck this you little slut!....Squeeze it baby!...Squeeze it tight!..." Cindy demanded, leaning back and pulling Margaret with her so that the little teenager was pivoting on the upthrust dildo. Jeff ogled his secretary's ass as she fucked her niece. Cindy's curvy butt clenched and twisted as she repeatedly lunged up from her toes into the spread vee of Margaret's loins.

"Ohhh!...Yesss!...Filling me!...Spreading me!...Ummmm!...Like that!...Yesss!...Just like that!..." Margaret moaned, squirming feverishly on the rigid spike.

"Fuck it!...That's it!....Take it all!...Every inch!..." Cindy encouraged as Margaret writhed around on her loins like a butterfly on a pin.

"I want it all the time!....Ohhhh!...I want it now!...Fuck me aunt Cindy!...Fuck me!..." Margaret hissed, wrapping her legs around her aunt's waist and clinging breathlessly to her.

"Fuck me!...Fuck me!...Fuck me!..." she mouthed silently over her aunt's shoulder at Jeff. She licked her lips in wanton invitation as she writhed against her fabulous aunt.

Jeff's rigid tool pounded with excitement at the lewd spectacle he was being treated to. He had to fuck one of these women now! He had to!

"Squeeze it as tight as you can baby!...Don't let me pull it out!..." Cindy directed, looking back over shoulder and winking lewdly at her aroused young boss

"Don't you just these little sluts?..."

Then Cindy took her niece by the shoulders, held her at arm's length and whipped her hips backwards. There was a loud sucking sound as the lurid dildo popped from the depths of Margaret's pussy.

"Aaahhhhhh!....." Margaret wailed as she squirmed frantically on the bar stool. Her cunt arched up beseechingly as she reached out and tried to pull Cindy's hips and cock back into her. But Cindy only stepped aside and edged her way over to Jeff. Her young boss was rooted in place staring at Cindy's niece.

Margaret was half reclining, half straining forward on the stool. Her knees were still raised and her livid, glistening cunt was on lurid display. Her crimson gash was spread wide in a gaping, perfect O. Margaret's loins were thrusting forward urgently and Jeff could clearly see her inflamed pussy mouth pulsing with arousal.

Cindy moved behind her spellbound boyfriend and whispered in his ear...."Can you see the cream I put in there lover?...See it trickling out of her?...." Cindy whispered. She pressed up against her excited young boss from behind, reached around and enfolded his cock in a torrid squeeze.

Margaret stared at Jeff and her aunt with animal intensity. She was tearing open the front of her blouse to expose her bra covered tits. Her eyes bored into Jeff's as she continued to mouth the words..." Fuck me!...Fuck me!...Please Fuck Me!..."

Jeff eyes darted back and forth from her beseeching lips to her seething labia.

"Wouldn't you like to put some cream of your own in there lover?...Fill up that little snatch 'til it's running down her ass?..." Cindy whispered as she started jacking Jeff's cock with firm, incendiary strokes. At the same time she started pushing him slowly towards her sprawling niece.

"I'll bet you would!... You know she wants it!...Look how that pussy is begging for it!..."Cindy purred. She nudged him still closer towards Margaret's inviting loins.

Jeff could feel the plastic dildo she was wearing nestling into his ass crack. Somehow the unnatural pressure aroused him even more.

"You'd like to make your own deposit, wouldn't you baby?...A big one!...I can feel it!..." Cindy teased, giving his drum taut balls a sexy squeeze.

"Unnnnn!...Mrs. Ames!...Margaret!...Don't!..." Jeff grunted in a confused and excited response.

"Waittt!...Please don't!...You're too big Mr. Young!...My little cunt can't take it!..." Margaret whispered, changing her tune as Cindy angled Jeff's enormously inflamed cock towards her niece's gaping vagina. Still in a fog of lust, Margaret ripped the front of her blouse open, yanked down her bra and arched her shoulders back. Jeff could see that her apple shaped breasts and her dark pink nipples were swollen with desire. Her cunt was wet, wide and begging.

"Are you going to slip this big cock into her little school girl cunt?...Are you going to fuck her!... What would your sweet little wife say if she knew you were fucking my 18 year old niece, Jeff?...Fucking Margaret's tight little pussy with this big cock!..." Cindy cooed as she pushed her young boss into the wide spread vee of Margaret's parted legs.

"Noooo!...Noooo!....You can't!... " Margaret pleaded, reaching out and pulling Jeff's cock towards her crimson gash. Contrary to what she was saying, her little hands eagerly tugged at his prick until she had his knob nestling up against the glistening O of her cunt mouth.

"Ohhhh!...My Godddd!...Ahhhh!..." Jeff gasped as the heat from Margaret's pussy seared his distended cock crown. He was terrified that Cindy was just setting him up for more abuse. But he didn't know if he could stop himself. His cock was throbbing and straining frantically against the warmth of Margaret's sizzling hole.

Cindy had her arms wrapped around his waist and plastered herself against the young man's back. She squashed her hot, naked breasts between his shoulder blades as she whispered ...."Young pussy baby!... Young cunt!...Slip it up the little slut!...Fuck her stupid!..."

"No!...Don't!...Don't put it in me!...You can't!..." Margaret begged, biting her lip and writhing her loins forward so that her gaping labia enfolded Jeff's cock crown.

"Ohhhh Godddd!..." Jeff moaned, stiffening up all over at the sensation of Margaret's pussy fluttering around his excruciatingly sensitive knob. She continued to stare at him with animal heat.

He couldn't restrain himself any longer. Just like Cindy had done a few moments earlier, Jeff heaved his groin forward, driving his steel like erection through Margaret's fingers and deep into her smoldering vagina.

"Aiiiiiii!...Nooooo!...Don't!....Pleaseeee!..." Margaret wailed. But despite her cries she flung her arms around Jeff's waist and pulled him frantically into her writhing crotch.

"Naaaaaa!...." Jeff gasped in excitement. With Cindy leaning heavily against him from behind, Jeff's rigid tool plowed all the way into Margaret's sizzling hole.

"Naaaa!...Goddd!..." he cried. The end of his cock wedged up against her womb and Margaret's clinging cunt sheathed his shaft like a tight satin glove.

"Nooo!...Godddd!...You're hurting me!...You're too deep!...Take it out!...No!..." Margaret hissed even as she slipped her hands to his butt and sank her sharp fingernails deep into the cheeks of his ass. She yanked him into the press of her voracious pussy with voracious energy.

"Unnnnn!...Unnnn!...Ohhhh!..."Jeff grunted in arousal. His come was seething for release and he hunched his loins frantically, trying to friction his cock in and out of Margaret's cinching pussy. But the naughty teen-ager and her aunt had him crushed between them and he couldn't budge.

"He's got his cock in me Cindy!...What if he comes inside me?... " Margaret cried. She heaved herself more upright, driving her plundered cunt down onto Jeff's rigid tool with all her weight...."Take it out!...Goddd!....Please don't come inside me!...Don't give me a baby!..."

"Ahhhhhh!..." Jeff croaked in response. Margaret was clenching and unclenching her silky pussy on his cock in a torrid fashion. It felt like a velvet hand was jacking him off inside her smoldering teenage cunt. There was no way that he could keep from coming in her irresistible little snatch for much longer.

"Maybe I can help baby!..." Cindy said to her gasping niece with a lewd smirk. She bent her knees and slipped down behind her boss. She winked at her niece who smiled back at her aunt and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around the young man who trembled between her thighs.

Margaret knew what her aunt was up to and she said to her coyly...." I don't know if he's going to like that aunt Cindy?...."

"Ohhh, I think he will!..." Cindy purred as she reached down and centered the end of her plastic dildo against Jeff's unsuspecting anus.

Jeff was so consumed by the excitement of Margaret's lusty cunt swiveling on his erection that he was barely aware of what Cindy was doing. But when his wanton secretary straightened up sharply, driving the rigid phallus through his unprepared sphincter, she got his attention.

"Phwwwaaaaaaa!.... Nnnaaahh!...Wwaaah!...' he cried out sharply in surprise and distress as the fat dildo skewered his asshole.

"Yesssss, aunt Cindy!...That's it!...." Margaret cried out, her eyes going wide with excitement. Cindy's thrusting loins had forced Jeff's big knob to drive thrillingly into her uterus.

"Nnaaaa!...Noooo!...Goddd!..." Jeff squealed, rising up on his tiptoes to try and evade the unyielding prod. But in her high heels, Cindy was just as tall as he was and was easily able to keep the pressure on his painfully stretched anus.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers
12