Cindy & Nick Ch. 02

Story Info
Their second date.
4.9k words
4.08
62.8k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tericd
tericd
125 Followers

When I awoke later that afternoon, Cindy was sleeping peacefully beside me. She had a rather contented look on her face. After I replayed the previous nights escapades in my mind, I thought she had good reason to look that way. I looked at her for a few minutes and realized that she didn't look any different, even though she was now a lot different.

I pulled back the covers and let the light play over her body. Even that didn't look any different until I looked closely at her pussy. There were dried white spots of cum in her pussy hair and I could see dried cum on her thighs. I started to get very hard again knowing where this had come from.

She was lying on her side facing me, so I reached out to lightly caress her nipples, which hardened instantly, and caused her hips to move ever so slightly. This was all it took for me. I quietly got out of bed and slipped back to our room.

I noticed that the bed was well mussed and there was a large spot of dried cum where her pussy had drained after her first fuck. I could also see spots of dried cum on the floor where she had dripped. There was just cum everywhere. This spurred me on even more, so I picked up the bottle of lube and headed back to Cindy.

As I watched her lying there, I started to work the lube all over my raging cock. I just had to feel her pussy, so I moved onto the bed behind her, then slid my very slick cock between her thighs. Her hips moved again and gave me perfect access, so I slowly slid my cock into her well used cunt.

It was hot and tight on me as I slid all of my cock into her, then she moved a little more so I had an even better angle. As I slowly pumped in and out of her, she started to move with me and then I heard her say that this was a great way to wake up. I told her that I couldn't help myself because she looked so hot. She told me this was great, but that she couldn't take too much as she was still a little tender.

I reached my hand around so I could play with her clit as I fucked her. I didn't figure I was going to last too long either. I told her I was amazed that she was as tight as ever. I had been a little worried that he might have stretched her. She was soon rocking with me and approaching her own orgasm.

She reached back to fondle my balls and I exploded into her clutching pussy. This plus my finger sent her over the edge and she came with me. After soaking in her tightness I pulled out and watched as my cum drained out of her. Now there was a puddle on this bed also. She rolled over to face me and I buried my face between her lovely tits.

As we snuggled we began to talk about the previous night. We both marveled at how hot she'd been. She told me that she'd wanted his cock so bad that she'd been on fire. Then when she started to suck him the heat just took over until she let him cum in her mouth. She told me it had been great, and that I should have told her how good it was. I mentioned that I'd tried, and she agreed.

She said she would now suck me anytime, and anywhere. I promised to take her up on that often. She said the sex with him wasn't actually any better. It was just different and hotter because it was a taboo for a married woman. She did say that his cock felt amazing in her pussy. She felt so full, that she had sometimes had a hard time moving. I told her that she could have fooled me as she seemed to move real well on it. She blushed a little at that.

She asked me if I still wanted her to do it again. I told her yes as long as she didn't let it affect our sex lives. She told me it never would as I satisfied her always, but it would be fun to let her wild streak run wild from time to time.

All this talk had me hard again and her hand was stroking me as she worked my precum around the head. She looked at my cock and when a large drop appeared she dove down to suck it up. She then proceeded to give me another great blowjob, swallowing my load for the third time in 12 hours. I was in heaven.

Our lives returned to normal except for the sex, which was often and hot. We both thought I should have talked her into this much sooner. About 2 weeks later, she told me she'd seen Nick, and he'd asked when I might be gone again. She said she'd told him that she thought I might be out of town the next week.

I asked her if she wasn't getting enough at home. She assured me she was but she was still interested in Nick. She assured me that the sex was just different, and that his big cock really made her feel full. I didn't really care as I would love to see more, plus I figured I owed Nick for her new found love of sucking cock, which was a true delight. So I told her to go ahead with the arrangement. She told me she had already done that, which only surprised me a little. They had made a date for Friday.

She wouldn't let me fuck her before her date, but she would suck me off anytime I wanted, so I was a happy camper as I wanted that a lot. She was becoming an even better cocksucker with practice, and would swallow every drop every time.

When I came home form work Friday, Cindy was getting ready for her date. She was wearing lingerie I had never seen. Lacy bikini panties and bra, with a lacy garter belt and lace top nylons. Everything was a beautiful light blue. She looked awesome, and told me she had just purchased her new underwear for her date. She asked if I liked it, and I kind of mumbled an affirmative reply. Once again, her makeup and hair were done to perfection.

I got my tapes running right away, as I wanted to save this look. As I got the tapes rolling, she put on a satiny white blouse. This looked great on her and it was fairly easy to make out her pretty blue bra through her blouse. This was followed by a short, tight, white, skirt, which barely covered her stocking tops. Any movement or sitting would surely expose them.

When I met her in the hallway, it was obvious this skirt was made to have a slip under it. I could plainly see her garter belt and straps through the skirt. It looked so sexy on her, with her longs legs exposed by the short skirt and accentuated by her high heels. With the thin skirt showing off her garter belt, it left just enough to the imagination to make it really interesting. Anyone would know she was a woman planning on getting fucked.

She told me they were following the same plan as the last time. Dinner followed by some clubbing. She said Nick wanted to show her off a little, which accounted for the hot new clothes. I was hard just looking at her, and was sure she would impress his friends.

When it was about time, I headed for my basement lair to view Nick's arrival. When she opened the door, he was obviously impressed. It could only mutter about how good she looked. She was backlit by the hall light, so he could see her outline right through her skirt. She told him she was all ready to go, so they headed out to his car, and headed to the restaurant. I shut things off and followed soon after.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I found them seated in a booth side by side and very close to each other. Their legs were touching and Cindy's hand was on his thigh as they perused the menu. I took a seat at the bar where I could watch them. As I thought, when sitting, her skirt rode high enough to expose a good bit of her lacy stocking tops, and from the front I could see bare thigh between her legs with a hint of the blue of her little panties showing through.

They continued talking and her hand only left his thigh when their dinner arrived. As they ate, their legs stayed in contact, and she even placed her foot between his feet to play a little footsy. This exposed more of her blue panties, and I'm sure a lot of people were getting a good view. I noticed a few guys at the bar taking more than a casual glance her way.

Cindy eventually excused herself to head to the powder room. As she slid out of the booth, she exposed even more leg, and all the males who could, watched her walk across the room. She pulled her skirt down a little, but still showed a lot of leg, and I didn't have to strain my eyes to make out her lovely underwear, through her blouse and skirt. She looked incredible, and it was hard to believe that this hot lady was my usually demure wife.

When she returned, Nick rose to meet her, and they headed for the door. Once again, the view was stunning. If possible, she even looked hotter from the back. I could see her garter straps impression in the fabric of her skirt as they framed her luscious ass. Every other guy in there was also enjoying the view as well. I'm sure each was wishing he could be the one with her.

After he paid the bill, Nick took her by the hand as they exited. I waited a few minutes before following them to the bar they planned to visit.

When I got to the bar, I saw Nick's car parked in a semi dark part of the lot. I slipped into a shadowed area where I could observe them, and was not surprised to see them making out. They were locked in a very passionate embrace and kiss. Nick's hand was very obvious on her tits, and it looked like her hand was busy in his lap. This went on longer than last time and I watched as Nick opened a few buttons on her blouse and slid his hand inside.

Cindy's hands were also busy and it looked like she was trying to get his pants undone. I saw Nick lean back in the seat and arch his hips up, and assumed he was helping her get his pants down. As he lowered his hips, her head disappeared into his lap. Nick kept leaning back in the seat, resting his head on the top. I could see the back of Cindy's head bobbing up and down in his lap, obviously giving him a blowjob.

This went on for a few minutes until Nick started pumping his hips up at her mouth. His head stayed back as he raised his hips even higher until Cindy's head and face were visible. I could see the veins standing out on his neck as he stopped moving and came in Cindy's sucking mouth. He must have saved it for awhile as he seemed to cum for a very long time. Cindy must have swallowed it all as I cold see no evidence of drips later.

She finally sat up as Nick collapsed. She fixed the buttons on her blouse as Nick worked on his pants. Then she wiped the corners of her mouth. She must have let a little of his cum leak out there. She had obviously enjoyed her dessert. Then she redid her lipstick before they headed into the bar. Nick had a very satisfied look on his face as they held hands on their way in.

I followed them in to find a rather mixed clientele. Black, white, male, female in a pretty much even mix. I saw them talking to a group of black guys who I assumed were Nick's buddies. They all seemed suitably impressed with Cindy. She smiled at Nick and gave her lips a little lick. Nick really grinned at that. I was close enough to hear Nick brag to his friends that she had blown him in the parking lot before they came in. The hooted a lot but Cindy just smiled at them and nodded her head yes.

They all found a table and drooled as they watched Cindy walk to the table. They were patting Nick on the back and congratulating him on his hot woman. They sat at the table and talked, then one of them asked her to dance. As she followed him to the dance floor, I could see the other admiring her form as they kept talking to Nick.

She looked great on the dance floor and was doing some really hot moves that were not lost on the group. When a slow dance followed, she put her arms around his next and moved in real close. Her skirt pulled up almost to the bottom of her panties as they danced very close. When his hands slid down to her ass, she didn't object. I was beginning to think she might get gang banged tonight.

The dancing continued, and she danced and snuggled with all his friends. Some even pulled her skirt up far enough to display much of her blue panties, and all the patrons were enjoying the show. They continued dancing and talking for quite awhile, and I could tell the attention was getting to her. She sat beside Nick and made no effort to hide the fact that her hand was at his crotch stroking his growing member.

Cindy got up the head to the bathroom, and didn't even make an attempt to pull her skirt down. Everyone was getting quite a show. Her eyes were pretty glassy as she passed by me and signaled that it was time for me to head for home. I went to my car and headed for home to start my recordings.

I got everything running and looked out the window. I wanted to see if it would be just the 2 of them, or if his friends would be with them. Nick's car pulled into the drive and Cindy was snuggled right up next to him. He gave her a big kiss and headed around to open her door. No other cars were visible and I breathed a sigh of relief. I had fantasized about her getting gang banged but didn't know if either of us was ready for that.

As she got out of the car, they put they put each put an arm around the other, and Nick's large hand went right to her ass. Her hand soon followed suit, and they walked up the walk holding each other's butt. I slipped into the basement so I wouldn't get caught, and sat back to enjoy the show.

As they walked into the living room, Nick moved behind Cindy, put his arms around her, and pulled her back against him. She tilted her head back over her shoulder for a kiss, and Nick lowered his lips to hers. As they kissed, Nick's hands moved up to hold Cindy's tits. I had a great view of this as Cindy was facing directly at one of my cameras. She ground her ass back against him as he fondled her lovely breasts.

He slowly worked his hands down her front until they passed the bottom of her skirt, then pulled it up to expose her pretty blue panties and pussy. His dark fingers gently caressed the outside of her pussy. She just loves gentle stroking of her pussy, and he was doing just that. This caused her hips to work even harder on his crotch.

Then he just grasped the bottom edge of her skirt and pulled it down. As it slid to the floor, she stepped out of it and turned to face him. As her arms went around his neck, his hands slid down to grip both cheeks.

They kept this up as she now rubbed her pussy on his growing crotch. She stepped back a little and began unbuttoning his shirt. She finished and removed that, then went for his belt buckle. She opened that, then the clasp and zipper, then pulled his pants and underwear down.

She must have really drained him in the parking lot, as he was only half hard. As he stepped out of his pants and underwear, she went to her knees and started sucking him. He was soon fully aroused, so she stood up, turned her back to him again, and moved back into his arms. She straddled his cock, which was now poking out below her pussy. He unbuttoned her blouse as she moved back and forth on his shaft.

He removed her blouse then fondled her tits in her pretty blue bra. I liked her in that bra, but assumed he wanted her tits bare. He soon affirmed that by removing her bra so he could play with her bare tits. Again, the contrast between his black hands and her white boobs was startling. She looked down to watch his hands, also enjoying the sight. They kept this up for a few minutes. Cindy usually likes slow soft caressing, and that is what she was getting this time.

This was a lot different from the last time when they were both in a hurry. One of his hands went back to her pussy for a bit then the other followed and started to pull her pretty panties down her legs. She bent over to get them away from her feet. As she did, Nick positioned his cock at the entrance to her exposed pussy. She reached between her legs to hold his shaft as she wiggled her hips a little and slid his cock into her pussy.

They both sighed as he entered her, then Nick took a hold of her hips and worked himself in and out until he had his entire cock buried in that tight pussy again. He started to fuck her like this, but Cindy was having trouble taking it like that. She pulled off of him and told him to sit on the couch.

As he did, she moved over him and lowered her pussy right onto his waiting dick. Nick was in heaven. His cock was buried in her tight pussy and her tits were literally staring him right in the eyes. His hands automatically went to hold them as Cindy put her hands on the back of the couch and started riding him. She was soon pounding away on him, and I knew she would soon cum.

Since he had cum already, she was due hers. She soon slammed her cunt all the way down on him and shuddered as she came over and over. I could see Nick fight the urge to cum as that little pussy pulsed on his shaft. She rested like that then planted a big kiss on Nick. She thanked him for that. Nick said it seemed the least he could do after the great blowjob in the car.

She blushed a little at that which was surprising considering the fact his cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy. They kissed some more then Nick's hand moved under her ass and started moving her up and down on his shaft. She got the idea and again began moving her gifted pussy up and down his now glistening shaft. Nick leaned forward to nuzzle her tits as her pace picked up.

They both started pumping now and Cindy was soon approaching another orgasm. Nick's hips were pumping up from the couch matching Cindy's pace perfectly. Finally Cindy slammed all the way down on him and stopped. She was shuddering in another orgasm. Her clutching cunt muscles were too much for Nick as he raised her well up with his final thrust, emptying his cum into my wife.

They collapsed into each other's arm as the spasms subsided. Each too spent too actually move anymore. They were both dripping with sweat and wetness permeated the area were they were joined. I saw Nick make his cock twitch one more time, and Cindy squealed with delight.

They rested like that for a few minutes. I could see his cum leaking out of her and sliding down his shaft when she decided to get up. When she rose up, she deposited most of his load on the end of his deflating black dick. It was still leaking out of her as she made her way to the downstairs bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, she looked awesome. Wearing only her light blue garter belt, stockings, and heels, she strutted out in front of Nick. His cock, which was now limp and lying on his leg gave a twitch as he saw her. She had recently trimmed her muff to just a very small patch of light brown hair directly above her pussy. He stared at that and just grinned.

Cindy sat next to him on the couch and snuggled up close to him. She started to play with his cock, which soon started to grow. She scooped up some remaining cum in her hand and used that as lubrication to stroke him. This had the desired affect as his cock grew more in her hand. They rested like that for a while as she stroked him back to erection as he amused himself with her tits and pussy.

As she was watching her hand on his shaft, she bent over and slid her mouth over him. She sucked up all of the cum she could find. Then invited him to the bedroom. As he followed her, I could see him staring at her ass, which was beautifully framed by her garter belt.

I switched cameras so I could watch them enter the bedroom. His revived cock was pointing straight at her as she led him into the room by his hand. She placed his hand over her pussy as she put hers back on his cock. They did some serious kissing as the continued to stroke each other, and I saw his finger disappear into her as she gasped in delight.

That was enough foreplay this time. She threw herself on the bed, rolled over, and spread her legs in invitation. He didn't need to be asked twice, and moved between her lovely, long legs with his cock pointing straight at her cunt. His remaining cum lubricated her enough to allow him to reach bottom with the first plunge.

It took her breath away for an instant, but not for long. She wrapped her legs around him and began pulling him into her snatch. They were fucking with long, slow strokes. Enjoying the exquisite pleasure that can only be felt with a cock stroking inside a slick, tight cunt.

tericd
tericd
125 Followers
12