Cindy & Nick Ch. 03

Story Info
Their third date.
6.8k words
3.31
69.8k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tericd
tericd
125 Followers

We awoke the next morning still wrapped tightly together. We just laid there enjoying the feel of our naked bodies, as we discussed the previous nights activities. Cindy admitted that is was great fun, but lacked the intensity of the first time. She had enjoyed the dancing and all the attention, as well as the showing off she had done.

After some more talk and cuddling, we donned some robes, and headed downstairs for some breakfast. Cindy's robe was mostly transparent and did little to hide her charms. I had to snuggle up behind her and fondle her lovely tits while rubbing my hardening dick on her ass. She wiggled her bottom a little and told me to sit down and enjoy breakfast.

As we ate, we continued to discuss the evening, and Cindy even said she'd like to see the video sometime. I told her we could do that anytime she wanted, but decided to wait a few days at least. Life pretty much returned to normal, or at least the new normal with lots of hot sex. I was in heaven with my newfound sexy wife.

About ten days later Cindy said she wanted to watch her video. I got out the tape and set up the machine so we could few it. WE sat on our couch and turned on the TV to see them walk into the house. Then Nick walked up behind her, put his arms around her, and pulled her back against his body. As we watched her tilt her head back for a kiss, I could hear Cindy gasp beside me as she watched Nick's black hands moved up to her tits, then moved lower to pull up her skirt and play with her pussy.

We watched as they undressed each other. Cindy's breathing was getting noticeably heavier and she moaned softly as she watched Nick's cock slide into her pussy. Before long we were both naked, and after giving my cock a short but hot sucking, she turned around to face the TV as she sat down on my cock. Neither of us lasted very long, and we both came as we watched them fucking on screen.

We watched the rest of the video still coupled together, but could now take the time to speak. We marveled at how hot she looked getting fucked and sucking his cock. She thought it was really sexy watching him try to fuck her mouth, and she licked her lips as she watched him cum in her mouth. My cock was now hard again inside her as she said she had to taste another load. She slipped off me and gave me another great blowjob.

She told me that she might have to go out with Nick again if he called. I said that would be OK, which got a big smile from my lovely wife. About a week later the phone rang and Cindy answered it. She smiled at me as she talked and it was soon evident that Nick was on the line. I heard her say that she missed his cock also and that I was going out of town the next weekend. They talked a few more minutes, making their plans then hung up. Cindy walked to me with an extra sway in her hips. Letting me know how sexy she felt.

They had made there date for Saturday this time, and were going to skip dinner and go directly to the club. That was about the extent of their plans, other than the usual night of hot fucking. As before, Cindy didn't want to fuck before their date, but sucked me off often. We didn't say much during the day Saturday, but she was obviously aroused. It seemed like the evening couldn't get here soon enough to suit her.

About mid-afternoon she decided to begin her preparation. She headed upstairs for a bath as I retired to my lair. She didn't know I had enough cameras to watch everything. She stripped and ran a tub full of water, then slid in to soak for a while. She added plenty of bath oil and soaked for quite a while. I could see her hand disappear under the water to play with her pussy and her very hard nipples several times. But she stopped short of orgasm each time. She obviously wanted to be keyed up for tonight.

She then proceeded to shave her legs, armpits, and all the usual places before the final step of shaving her pussy. She had never done this before. When she stepped out of the tub, the look was very nice, and very hot. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her totally bald pussy. I was sure Nick would like it also.

She put on her little robe, so I headed upstairs so she wouldn't know I'd been watching. I was sitting on the couch watching a ball game when she stepped in front of me and parted her robe to show me her pussy. It looked even better close up, and I acted very surprised as I buried my face in her hairless pussy, which was already quite wet. I gave her some serious tongue work, but she pulled me away before she came. She would certainly be horny tonight. She started to stroke my cock through my pants then licked her lips. I anticipated a blowjob, but she told me that I should stay horny also.

She headed back upstairs to continue getting ready. I was recording the bedroom so I stayed with the game. I became engrossed in the action until a noise got my attention. I looked up to Cindy posing at the top of the steps. My jaw must have nearly hit the floor as I admired her.

She had done her hair in new style, which looked great. Her makeup was done to perfection. Not overdone just enough to highlight her best features. Speaking of best features. Her tits were covered by only a beautiful silky camisole. Her nipples were quite evident and there weren't even hard yet. Continuing downward, her bare pussy was covered by a small pair of bikini panties and framed by the straps of her garter belt, which was holding up lovely lace top nylons. Finally, her feet and ankles were graced by a pair of sexy high heels, complete with straps around here graceful ankles.

Everything was in a beautiful shade of lavender, which set of the lavender eye shadow she was wearing. The total effect was mesmerizing. I don't think I'd ever seen her look this good. As she walked down the steps, the camisole swayed with the motion of her tits, and the satiny fabric rubbing on them was bringing her nipples to attention. She smiled at my stunned expression, and said she didn't have to ask if I liked her outfit.

She still had plenty of time before her date, so she spent some time strutting around the house just to tease me. She even asked if I liked her dressed this way knowing another man would see her like this soon and be fucking her later. She knew the answer, but had to have a little fun.

She finally went upstairs to finish dressing and I went downstairs to watch again. She wore the same little white skirt as last time and I could again make out her garter belt and panties through it. I had assumed she would wear something over the camisole, but she came back down having only added the skirt an touching up her makeup. Her tits looked truly awesome in it and she obviously wanted to show them off tonight. It was cool enough that she would need a jacket outside, but I was sure it would come off when they entered the club.

Shortly before Nick was to arrive, I went back down to video central to watch his arrival. When Cindy opened the door for him, his face had the same expression that I imagine mine did when I saw her on the stairs. He took her in his arms, gave her a big kiss and fondled her ass as their tongues dueled. Then he moved his hands around to fondle her tits, bringing those nipples out again. She finally pushed him away and said they should go. Nick looked a little disappointed. He obviously wanted to fuck her before they left, but she told him he would have to wait to fuck her.

She walked to the closet to get her jacket, and his eyes never left her body. They strolled out to the car hand in hand. Fortunately, our place cannot be seen by any neighbors. They might find that a little strange. I gave them a few minutes head start then drove to the usual club. Nick was once again parked of to the side of the parking lot, and they were again making out. He had her top pulled up to totally expose her tits to anyone looking. His black hands stood out in contrast to her white flesh as he kneaded them.

Her hands were also busy, and when she had his pants undone, her head dropped to his lap. He had a broad smile as she worked her mouth on his cock. It didn't take long for his face to contort with lust, and as he raised his hips to cum, I could se her neck muscles work as she swallowed his load. She moved up and kissed him as her hand continued working his shaft. She must have worked up some more drops as she dropped her head for one more, deep suck.

She turned on the interior light to fix her makeup without bothering to cover her tits. She was quite a sight. She finished with a new coat of lipstick, as the original was surely smeared on Nick's cock. She pushed his hands away, pulled her top down, and put her jacket back on before they headed into the club. They had their arms around each other as they walked in, with Nick's large black hand clearly holding her ass.

I followed closely behind them, and they went over to the same group of friends they'd been with last time. There was a seat close to them, so I took that so I could hear what was being said. His friends were chiding him being late until Nick told them that she had to suck him off in the parking lot before they came in. Cindy just smiled and licked her lips. This got his friends going, each asking to be next. She just smiled then took of her jacket. This got her some very admiring stares from his friends as they told her how hot she was.

She slid into the booth to sit next to Nick, and every time she moved in her tits jiggled in her little top. This was not lost on any of them. One of his friends soon asked her to dance and they all admired her as she slid out again. She looked great as they walked away. I could still make out the garter straps framing her ass, as I 'm sure they could also.

I couldn't really see much of them dancing except that they were performing some moves straight out of Dirty Dancing. They were rubbing against each other quite a bit, and as she turned her back to him and moved against him, I could see his hands move up to hold her tits. Nick and his friends were commenting on this hot dancing as Nick said she might be up for more tonight. He said he wasn't sure, but if they kept her hot they could probably all fuck her. This brought an enthusiastic response from all. I counted six in all counting Nick.

When they returned from the dance floor everyone got a great view of her tits moving under her slinky little top. Every eye was focused on them as her nipples threatened to poke holes in the thin fabric. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that she was very excited.

The dancing kept up for quite a while. All the guys got a chance to dance with and grope my wife. She was loving it. We hadn't talked anymore about a gang bang, but it looked like she might actually do it. She sat for a little bit to rest, and her hands each found a thigh and crotch to hold while sitting. Here was my once demure wife in a public bar, sitting between to black men with her hand in both of their crotches. Their hands were also busy on her thighs and even up to her lovely lavender panties.

She went back to the dance floor with one of the guys, and I lost sight of them for several minutes. I assumed they were making out a little somewhere. When they came back, he a shit eating, grin on his face and she was smiling. As she went off to dance with another, I heard him tell them that she'd led him out the back door and blown him out there. He said, "That lady can really suck cock." I knew he was right, and decided to take a stroll.

I went out the front door and made my way around to a secluded spot near the rear entrance. I settled just in time to see her come out with another of Nick's friends. He turned her to him and started kissing her as he grabbed her ass. After fondling that he moved to her tits as her hands went to his belt. She soon had his pants open as she dropped to her knees to suck his cock. She didn't mess around with any preliminaries. She just started to seriously suck his cock. It didn't take long for his hips to start pumping at her mouth as she sucked him and pumped the shaft with her hand. Very soon he stopped pumping as his knees quivered and he pumped his load into her mouth.

This was way too hot. His pulled his cock out as she kept stroking him then she pulled him back in for those last few drops. She stood up as he pulled his pants back up, and they went back inside. I decided to wait and see if she came out again. I could see Nick's car so I would know if they left. I thought about relieving my aching cock, but decided to save it for my bride.

Before too long she came out with another guy. They started making out and he also went for her ass, but he pulled her skirt up to really get to those lovely cheeks. Then I saw his hands go above the waistband and slide inside to hold her bare ass. This made her squirm as she groped his crotch. As he tried to lower her panties, she moved to help him. When he got them all the way to her ankles, she stepped out of them.

After she got his pants undone, her turned her around to fondle her swaying tits from behind and started to stroke his cock along the bottom of her cunt. Cindy bent over and placed her hands on a chair as he slid his cock into her pussy. She let out a loud moan as he entered her. He started fucking her right away. He plowed into her with long steady strokes as she whimpered and moaned, enjoying his stiff cock.

His pace began to steadily increase as he reached around to hold her tits with both hands, then he lowered one to her pussy. He began to stoke her clit with that hand, and she began to fuck back onto him even harder. Their tempo reached a frenzied peak as he stopped and pumped his cum into my wife's little pussy. They rested for a few minutes until he pulled out of her. I cold see his cum sliding down her shapely thigh to her stockings.

He whispered something in her ear and she nodded her head in agreement. He picked up her panties and wiped his cock with them, then pulled up his pants and headed back inside, leaving Cindy there. She stood up, pulled her skirt back into place and looked around. I let her see me and got a big smile from her.

Soon the door opened and the fourth of Nick's friends came out. He came up to Cindy and put his arms around her, but didn't kiss her. I guess he knew how many had already cum in her mouth and wasn't too anxious to kiss her. His hands went down to her ass then pulled her skirt back up to expose her pussy. I could see her thighs glistening with the last guys cum as he backed her up to a small table and set her on it.

As Cindy spread her legs, he moved between them as he dropped his pants. Without further foreplay, he moved forward and plunged his cock all the way into her with one thrust. She was lubricated and hot enough to take it like that and he started slamming his cock into her cunt.

I decided to see what was going on inside and headed in there for a moment. They were all sitting around the table laughing about the slut who was taking them all on. Her pretty lavender panties were lying in the middle of the table. One guy hadn't had her yet and said he couldn't wait for his turn. He said he was going to fuck her face and cum all over it. They all thought that sounded like a good idea.

I headed back out for the finale. They were still fucking when I returned. This guy sure had some stamina. I heard Cindy tell him he'd already made her cum 3 times, and that he had the biggest cock of all. If it was bigger than Nick's, it had to be something. As she came for the fourth time with him, her spasming cunt sent him over the edge.

He slammed into her one last time. As his cheeks clenched and his legs quivered he pumped the second load into her. She was cumming hard, and squealed as she felt him spasm in her pussy. He stayed in her for a little while as his spasms subsided, when he finally finished, he pulled out of her. As he turned to the side, I could see that he was pretty well hung. It was good she was used to Nick's big dick as his was even larger, but not by much.

He pulled his pants up and stepped aside revealing Cindy's exposed cunt. His huge load wad draining out of her and forming a big puddle where her pussy met the table. I heard him say he's send out the last friend and she just nodded AS he left she looked down at her pussy and spread the lips apart, allowing more cum to flow out. As she stood up more flowed out of her and down her thighs.

She pulled her skirt down again and waited for her last guy. He soon appeared, and just walked to her and kind of pushed her to her knees. She didn't protest and went after his cock like a starving kitten when he pulled it out.

Any pretense was now gone. Everyone just wanted to get their rocks off and she was getting them off. He stepped up and fed her his cock. She started serious sucking right away as he pumped into her mouth. She used her hand to pump his shaft and regulate how much cock he could feed her.

There pace picked up quickly as he appeared ready to cum. He surprised her as he pulled his cock from her mouth. She looked up as he stroked his first shot of cum right onto her face, followed by several more before she got it back in her mouth to swallow the rest. When he stepped back, her mouth and face were coated with cum, and it was dripping onto her lovely camisole.

He didn't say anything as he zipped up after she finished cleaning him off. He left as she knelt there incredibly hot with cum all over her face, top and thighs. She had the cum of four guys in her stomach and two in her pussy as she rose and adjusted her skirt. The door opened again as the first guy returned. He told she looked incredibly hot, which she did.

He moved up to her and pulled her top off, then used to wipe her face clean. She thanked him, but he obviously wanted more as he told her he wanted to fuck her also. She smiled at him as she bent over the table with her ass to him. He moved behind her and slid his cock into her with one smooth stroke. She sighed as he hit bottom and started fucking into her willing receptacle.

It took him longer this time but he finally pumped the third load into her cunt. When he pulled out, her ass was pointed right at me. It looked like there was an incredible amount of cum leaking out of her. The tops of her stockings were soaked and some had run clear to her knees.

The second guy she'd blown came back out to fuck her and found her still bent over the table. At this point anybody could have walked up and fucked her and she would have just taken it. He just walked up as he dropped his pants, stuck his cock in her and started fucking. She didn't even respond for a while, then the pounding started to get to her as she began humping back against him.

Before long they were going at it seriously. Cindy was about to cum again and as she felt him spurt his cum into her she came again. She was having a great time. As he pulled out I could see more cum leaking from her. She finally stood up and turned around to face him as more cum flowed down her legs. She stood there in her nylons, heels, and garter belt, with her skirt pulled up to her waist and her tits exposed. She looked awesome.

She pulled her skirt back into place, but left her top off as he left. She was obviously expecting more. The first guy who'd fucked her returned next. He told her he'd already fucked her so he wanted to cum in her mouth this time. She was more that willing to oblige him.

She sat in the small chair facing him and sensuously licked her lips as she opened his pants and pulled his cock out. She reached for his balls with one hand as the other fed his cock into her mouth. His head rolled back as he experienced her mouth for the first time. He began to fuck her mouth as she pumped him with her hand. He told her that she had the tightest cunt he'd ever fucked, but that her mouth might be even better.

tericd
tericd
125 Followers
12