Cindy & Raj: Mother-in-Law Spanked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I- I have been a bigot to you and --whimper- I've been studying your culture. I'm here to be quizzed about it and --sniffle- you will spank me if I do not do well."

Raj picked up the book from desk and began to leaf through the first chapter, asking Barbara questions to test whether she had really studied it.

"Who was Gandhi?"

"A little man in diapers who led India's independence movement."

"What was the Amritsar Massacre?"

"That was when British soldiers fired on a big crowd of you brown people who weren't even armed."

"Who was Nehru?"

"He was like Gandhi's assistant or something. He wore a funny hat and a suit jacket that had an upturned collar and no lapels. They were quite the rage in America in the early 70s."

Raj slammed the book shut. At the sound, Barbara turned her face to him and saw that his face was red with rage.

"Wh-What's wr-wrong?" she asked, genuinely frightened.

"I think I can answer that," said Cindy. "Your chauvinism is so deep that even when you are reading about another culture, you focus not on the content of people's character, but on their skin color and how they dress; about trivialities that seem exotic to you."

"Exactly," Raj affirmed. "I can see now that having you read books about other cultures will not in itself be enough to make you a tolerant person. I will have to think of some other techniques for educating you. For now, you will be spanked."

"Oh! Oh God! No!" Barbara began to whimper again. "I mean, yes, alright ... if you must but ... please, Raj, not too hard. It's my first time learning about another culture."

"I won't be going either hard or easy on you, Mrs. Johnson," Raj replied, "because it won't be me who spanks you. Since your daughter has managed to escape your influence enough to become an enlightened and tolerant young woman, I think it would be appropriate for her to administer your punishment."

"What?!" Barbara exclaimed as she stood upright and clamped her hands over her furry triangle. "A mother spanked by her own child? That's outrageous. James, tell our son-in-law that this mustn't happen."

"Get back over that desk!" James said as he stood and glared at his wife.

Barbara instantly obeyed.

"I think having Cindy administer your chastisement is an excellent suggestion," James continued, "and I have just the tool for the job."

With that, he walked around the desk, took a wooden ruler out of the drawer and laid it on the desk beside his wife.

Barbara's eyes grew big at the sight of the ruler and she stammered out an appeal.

"J-J-James ... really ... that isn't necessary. Surely a hand spanking is all that is called for."

"I'll let Cindy decide whether to use it," James said matter-of-factly. "Step up beside your mother, Cindy, and get ... cracking."

"Raj, Father, I don't think I can do this," Cindy implored, but in response to their glares, she added "... but I mean, of course, I'll try."

"Um, how many?" she asked, looking at her father, who in turn looked at Raj.

"She gave three answers, each of which was belittling to my homeland and its people," Raj said thinking out loud, "so I think a dozen for each question; that's a total of thirty-six. But a ruler spank counts as two hand spanks."

Cindy stood next to her mother's left side and raised her hand up and back.

"Wait," her father interrupted. "Aren't you forgetting something, Barbara? You know the rules: you must ask your spanker by name for your punishment and tell why you deserve one. Also, you've gotten out of position. Present yourself to Cindy properly."

"Oh, James!" Barbara said as she turned her head to look back past her own naked hips at him. "It's my own daughter. Don't you think an exception should be made-"

"Exception? To the rules?" interrupted James, as if the idea were so strange he had difficulty comprehending it.

Barbara sighed in mortification as she turned her head away so that none of them could see her face. She slowly rose on tip toe and arched her back, thereby offering her bottom to her daughter for a spanking. As she did this, she choked out her request.

"Please, Cindy, -sob- spank my bare bottom --whimper- to help me learn not to belittle --sniffle- my son-in-law's homeland."

Once, again, Cindy brought her hand back. This time there was no interruption as she brought it forward and lightly slapped her mother on the left buttock. It was hardly more than a tap. She repeated it on the right side. Barbara was pleasantly surprised. I can take thirty-six of these easily, she thought.

"I know this is your first time giving a spanking, Cindy," Raj interrupted. "but your mother isn't going to learn any lessons if you don't spank harder than that. If you like, I can bend you over the desk beside your mother and demonstrate on your own bottom how hard you should spank."

"Oh, no," Cindy nervously assured him, "that won't be necessary."

This time she brought her hand back, paused for a moment, and then swept it down with all her might on her mother's backside. Barbara jerked and let out an "Oww!"

Cindy then gave her mother five more just as hard, spacing them about two seconds apart. Barbara made a little "ow!" or "ouch" or "ah" after each one, but it was clear to Raj and James that even Cindy's hard hand spanks were no more than moderate slaps by the standards of the two men. There was no cumulative build-up of pain. Raj decided to give Cindy a motivator.

"Cindy," he said, "remember the ice scraper."

James frowned in puzzlement at this and Barbara, also, at first did not remember what Raj was alluding to. But Cindy remembered. When she had been just sixteen years old, her mother had spanked her with an ice scrapper in the family car. What made the spanking excruciating for Cindy was that the car was parked in a public parking lot at the time. Any passerby could have seen through the car's windows as Barbara made Cindy bend over the back of the front seat with her pants and underwear pulled down.

It was just luck that no one passed by during the spanking, but Cindy remembered how uncaring her mother had been about Cindy's modesty and pride. How cruel it was to do that to her own daughter at the sensitive age of sixteen! It made Cindy angry just remembering it.

As Raj had anticipated, Cindy's enthusiasm for the task at hand jumped. Her jaw set with anger, she swept back and down and then brought a swooping uppercut to the base of her mother's behind, putting her whole body into the blow the way a batter in baseball does.

Smack!

Barbara's entire upper body jerked up at the waist, her head went back, and she emitted a long "owwwwww!"

Pleased at this reaction, Cindy gave her mother three more just like it. After each of them, Barbara jerked and gasped and clenched her buttocks.

Cindy paused, breathing hard, but her anger had only fed on itself and she was now determined to exact as much revenge as she could from the situation. Seeing the ruler, she picked it up and spanked her mother with it three times very quickly.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

The effect on Barbara was immediate and electric. She jerked up to nearly standing, and she uncontrollably jammed first one hip bone, then the other into the edge of the desk, alternating between them as if she was trying to push her way through it. As she did this, she let out a long howl that gradually turned into a kind of growl: "Heeeeowwwwrrrrrgggrrr!"

Cindy's face flushed and she could not suppress a grin of joy as she watched this and saw three pink stripes slowly appear on her mother's white bottom. James and Raj saw Cindy's joy and their eyes widened in surprise. Neither had realized how much suppressed anger Cindy had toward her mother.

"Bend back over the desk, Mother!" Cindy commanded. "Present your butt to me like Father said and don't get out of position again!"

Barbara, who was now crying continuously, bent over the desk again and once again assumed the humiliating "presentation" pose.

Cindy resumed the spanking, raining nine straight blows without stopping. The pain built cumulatively and each spank brought a louder and longer cry of pain.

Spank!

"Owwwoooo"

Spank!

"Arrrreeee"

Spank!

"NahUhahhhhh! Please ... sob ... Cindy ... sob ... not so hard!"

At this point, Barbara's ass clenched and twisted spasmodically as she compulsively but futilely tried to squeeze away the pain.

Spank!

"Unnnnnnahhhhhh!

Spank!

"Ahh! Ohhh! Oh God!"

Spank!

"Oh! Ah! Arrrr!!"

By this time, Barbara was kicking back her legs alternately as she continued to grind her wildly twisting hips into the desk.

Spank!

"Un Ohh! Oooow!"

Spank!

"Nnnnuuhhh! Urrgh! Ahan!

Spank!

"Ooooowwwwwwwaaaahhh!

Unable to keep her position any longer, Barbara stood straight up and threw back both hands to rub her burning posterior frantically while hopping from one foot to the other, her face a tear-drenched, twisted mask of pain.

Cindy watched, too exhausted now to even smile, but she took great satisfaction as she remembered all the times her mother spanked her into dancing this same red-bottomed jig.

"That was twelve spanks with the ruler," said Raj, stepping forward to take the implement from Cindy. "Since they each count double and you already gave her twelve hand spanks, she's had her thirty-six."

They waited a full minute for Barbara to get control of herself, then James reminded her to thank her spanker.

"Th-th-thank y-y-you, S-S-Cindy, -sniffle- for spanking me --sniffle- I will try to be m-more --sniffle- respectful of other c-c-cultures from now on."

"Go kneel in the corner, Mother," Cindy said, feeling almost drunk with power. "Face the wall so that your naughty bottom is on display. You will remain there for the rest of the evening."

Barbara obeyed and as she knelt in the corner rubbing her bottom, she thought that never in over twenty-two years of spankings from her husband had she felt as humiliated as she did now. It didn't make her feel any better to know that she had been a bigot to Raj and that she had deserved every spank.

12