Cindy, Brenda & Me

Story Info
They're a twisted triangle.
2.2k words
4.08
24.6k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBP
JBP
5 Followers

I was already sitting at a booth. It was late during the middle of the week. Cindy didn’t get off from her job as a store manager at a women’s clothing store until eleven. The bar closed at twelve. It was eleven thirty when I saw Cindy walk through the door. The place was empty. I motioned for her to come over and got up.

“Sit down Cindy, I want to talk to you.”

She scooted into the booth and I slid in next to her.

“Sorry it took so long. My boss wanted to talk to everyone in the store.”

“Never mind. We have time. I just wanted to know what is wrong with you?”

“What do you mean?”

Her voice sounded defensive, a little nervous.

“Never mind, maybe you have lost interest. It is okay, there are plenty like you.”

“Stop it. Tell me what you mean.”

“Don’t take that tone with me Cindy. You are already in dutch with me.”

“Please tell me what you mean. I don’t understand.”

“You see, there you go again, pretending. We both know how you are. You are starting to pretend I don’t know, pretending we don’t know. If you want to see me you have to stop pretending. Do you want to see me?”

Cindy’s mouth became dry. She tried to swallow but she couldn’t. She knew what I meant. Just the thought of it caused her to tingle between her legs, caused her to feel the excitement in the pit of her stomach. It scared her to feel this way, to react this way. I liked to make her a little uncomfortable. She liked it too, but like so many things she couldn’t admit it.

“Yes I want to keep seeing you,” she said in low voice, her head hung low in shame.

“Move over close to me. Let me see if you mean it.”

The place was empty now except for the bartender at the cash register. I noticed she was watching our table, probably wishing we would hurry and let her close. Cindy scooted next to me, her thigh against mine in the booth. I slid my hand up her leg over her hose and under her skirt. She moved uneasily, raising her ass so slightly so the skirt would allow me access to her cunt.

“Dammit Cindy, what have I told you about panty hose. You should know better than that by now.” My voice was stern and angry.

I was even more pissed now. I hate panty hose. Cindy had the soul of a true nympho, at least once you got her warmed up. Once aroused, she lost all control and inhibition, however like most women she had trouble reconciling what she thought she was supposed to be and what she really was. But what I liked most is that once aroused she turned into a real slut, craving sensations both physical and mental that would send most people running. I had broken down most of her defenses and exposed that part of her. That was what she needed, someone who would give her that. She had never really had a skilled lover before. No one except her stepfather when she was a teenager. He had been the only man who ever made her cum, until me. She told me that once. We were just getting to know one another. I think she thought she wanted me to feel sorry for her, but I knew better. She liked the way he made her feel and she wanted that again. I knew what she really wanted. It was our unspoken secret. When you know a woman like that she will do anything for you. She was still young, only in her twenties. She had left home to go to school, but she told me the boys in school didn’t give her what she really needed. I was forty-one myself and I intended to see how far I could push her.

“I am sorry, but I was at work. I wouldn’t feel comfortable in a garter belt and stockings and we have to wear hose. It is part of the dress code.”

She was whining, upset that I found out. I could tell she was afraid, afraid of what I might do. She was right too. I would punish her. She knew I would. She just didn’t know how.

“Go to the restroom and pull those damn things off and get back here quick,” I snapped.

“No, please don’t make me do that. Lets’ go to my place. It is close. I’ll be good, I promise,” she was practically in tears.

“Do it. Do it if you want to keep seeing me Cindy. We both know you really do deep down. We both know it is what you need, isn’t it Cindy?”

She didn’t say a thing. I got up from the booth to let her out. She looked up at me, her eyes pleading, but I only waited my jaw clenched in determination. Then she slid out from the booth and went to the restroom. When I sat down the bartender came over to our table. She was an attractive woman, mid thirties, pale skin, long wavy dark hair and deep set dark eyes

“Listen, I heard you two talking….”

“I am sorry, we didn’t cause too much trouble I hope. We will be leaving soon, if that it fine with you.”

“No. I mean… I heard everything. It is okay. I understand. I just want to know what you are going to do to her and… and if I could watch.”

I was taken aback, but I could tell she was finding the whole thing arousing. She swallowed deeply waiting for my answer.

“Listen, I will lock up and you can do whatever you want right here. I won’t interfere. I just want to see what you do that her.”

This could be interesting, I thought. This bartender was definitely fuckable. She looked pretty hot in her white blouse, men’s necktie and short black skirt. I wasn’t sure what her interests were, whether it was for Cindy or me.

“Listen, I don’t want to get you in trouble. Maybe it isn’t such a good idea.”

“Don’t worry, I own the place. You can do whatever you need to. Believe me I understand. I use to be a dominatrix. I didn’t get to see many guys like you, mostly a bunch of wimps. And she is a hot piece of tail. I would love to see how you work.”

I smiled, “It isn’t work darling, it is pure pleasure for me. Okay, you just stay by the cash register; I don’t want to spook her until I have her where she needs to be. Do you understand?”

I added the “Do you understand” just so she would know that I was the one in control I didn’t need the complications of someone interfering. Then I took my seat. Cindy was already coming back to the table. She looked at the bartender nervously. I think she suspected we had been talking since no one else was in the place.

“Don’t sit down Cindy. Give me your panty hose.”

“Are you crazy, she’ll see us.”

“It doesn’t matter, what matters is that you obey me.”

Cindy looked towards the bar. The bartender was locking up and had her back to us. Cindy handed me the panty hose from her purse.

“Now turn around.”

“NO! Are you crazy.”

“Shut up you little bitch. I am tired of your shit.”

I took her wrist and spun her around, taking her other wrist and tying them together behind her back with the panty hose. Cindy isn’t that big, kind of skinny with nice tits, easy to manhandle, besides she knew better to make me angrier than I already was. Once I had her tied I pushed her across the table, bending her over at the waist. By now Cindy had figured out the bartender was in on the scene too. I reached under her skirt and felt of her cunt. It was just as wet as I figured it would be. She gets that way when I order her around. I pushed her skirt up to her waist.

“Spread those damn legs, you little cunt. I knew you’d be wet. You see Cindy, it does no good to pretend, you can’t hide your pussy behind those panty hose and you can hide what you really are behind your pretending.”

I pushed my fingers between her spread legs, into her pussy and began to work on her G-spot. Her pussy was soaking wet now. I could feel her tense up and quiver. I kept working on her until her legs stiffened, she pushed up on her tiptoes, and then she came. I knew she would come quickly. She likes to be tied up and made to feel helpless. It only turns her on more. She can’t stand to be in control, to make a decision on her own.

“See there Cindy, I am not such a bad guy. That felt good didn’t it.”

I looked across the room. The bartender was watching intensely, her eyes wide with lust, her chest heaving from the deep breaths her own excitement was causing. She had her hands rubbing the front of her thighs over the outside of her skirt as though trying to avoid rubbing her pussy. She didn’t seem like she was going to cause any trouble so I decided to give her a real show. I slid my belt from my jeans and doubled it up.

“Now Cindy, you’ll get what you really need. I want you to remember what happens if you ever wear those damn panty hose again.”

I started off easy, right across the back of her ass. She barely even moved at first. I knew it would just make her hot. But I intended to take her past that, past the point of enjoyment, all the way to orgasm, and then to true pain. Once I had her squirming I began to whip her at that spot where her butt cheeks met the top of her thighs. That was the spot that made her cum. I loved to watch, as she quivered not knowing whether it was pain or pleasure that she was feeling. She was moaning out loud arching her back as I pressed my hand in the small of it holding her down as each stroke caressed her upturned ass. And that is when I really let her have it, hard and fast. Her moans turned to cries, begging me, pleading me to stop. I only held her down tighter, increasing the pace of my whipping until she finally broke down and gave up resistance and told me how sorry she was.

“There, now, that’s my girl.”

She was sobbing as I took my cock from my jeans and guided it into her pussy. I leaned over her, bending down across her back to whisper in her ear as I slowly fucked her.

“Now that is the girl I know. You don’t have to pretend you don’t like it. It is okay. I understand how you are and you know I will give you what you need.”

“Yes you do know,” she sniffed. “I am so fucked up, but I do need you to do this to me. I wish I knew why. I can’t help it. I am such a slut for you, the way you treat me. Damn I love your cock in me, feeling you press against my sore ass. Fuck me harder, harder….”

She began to stiffen and she came again. I looked at the bartender. I think Cindy had forgotten about her because when I called her over to the table where I had Cindy bent over, Cindy tried to rise up.

“No darling, you stay there. I am not through yet and besides we haven’t been introduced properly.”

The bartender stood silently almost within arms reach of me. She seemed speechless.

“What is your name?”

“Brenda,” she said.

“Hello Brenda, I am James and this is Cindy.”

I pulled my cock from Cindy’s pussy and raised her up and let her face Brenda, her hands still tied.

“Now get on your knees and show Brenda how you say you are sorry.”

Cindy lowered herself and without any urging took my cock into her mouth. I put my hands behind her head and began to fuck her mouth. Cindy loved to give head, she was good at it and it was a point of pride with her. It didn’t take long until I came. I came in her mouth, Cindy swallowing it all, almost greedily, as if to show Brenda that my cock belonged to her. She looked up at the woman.

“Tell the lady hello, Cindy.”

“Hello Brenda,” she snapped, the contempt in her voice contrasted with her position on her knees with her hands tied behind her, a small amount of cum running down her cheek. It was a though she dared Brenda to do what she had just done for me.

Without any hesitancy Brenda stepped in front of Cindy and looked down at her, “It is Mistress Brenda to you, you little cunt.”

To be continued….

JBP
JBP
5 Followers