Cindy Ch. 01

Story Info
Prom night queen is taken by the school nerd.
2.1k words
4.28
174.7k
62

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
father bob
father bob
65 Followers

Cindy Part 1, Our Prom Night Queen

The music was pumping and the crowd was jumping, red hot chilli peppers had their spell over the crowd. Everyone was jumping and nodded like they were head bangers gone mad.

I stood near the back eyeing all the girls that were jumping and jigging around the dance floor. Thats when I saw her, golden wavy hair, slim waist line and a beautiful set of legs that went all the way to the beautiful curvatures of her arse.

God, she was a knockout, everytime she jumped into the air, her skirt would fly up, showing a smooth tanned arse, her white knickers clung between her arsecheeks, you could see that they were nearly drenched in sweat.

I swayed up to her, trying to get into the groove, showing her a bit of my dirty dancing but to no avail, her sister squeezed in between us, giving me a dirty look as she pushed me away.

"Bitch" I mouthed at her.

She replied by giving me the finger.

"God, what a try hard" my sister said as I walked passed her to take my position near the door.

"Fuck you sis" I said whacking her arse as I walked pass.

My sister just laughed at me as she carried on dancing.

The rest of the night I tried many times to corner cindy but everywhere she went, her sister wasnt to far behind, cutting off my chance to get her alone.

My chance came when kids in the hall started to pay their respects to the toilet, trying to empty their bladders of all the fruit pounce they had drunk.

I caught sight of cindy heading towards the toilet to loin the cue, since I also had to empty mine, I headed towards her.

"Fuck off and leave my sister alone" rhonda said bumping into me as she headed towards the refreshment table.

She knew I had been after cindy all semester but for some reason, she had this grudge against me.

"Fucked up again".

"Claire, I'm going to drown you when you get home".

"Promises, promises" Claire said as I headed outside to take a piss behind the hall.

It was pitch black, absolutely dark, not a light in sight.

I leaned against the wall and listen to my piss hit the wall and splash onto the concrete.

"Sis, I'll be okay, the toilets full and I'm dying for a piss" Cindy said walking out of the hall, ahead of her sister Rhonda.

"Okay but if you see him scream, I'll come running".

"He's probaly has gone home to sulk, I can't find him anywhere".said claire as she stood next to Rhonda.

"So my sister Claire was in it as well, man was she going to pay for keeping me away from Cindy" I thought to myself as I watched Cindy walk towards me.

I stayed still as I watched Claire and Rhonda walk back inside the hall as Cindy walked to the back of the hall where I was standing.

I hugged the wall as I watched Cindy walked behind a bush and crotch down, slipping her white knickers half way down her thighs.

I heard the trickled of urine become a downpour and listened to Cindy give out a sigh of relief as she emptied out her bladder.

I moved as silently as I could, getting inches away from her before she realized someone was there.

The waterfall of piss stopped instantly as she froze to the spot, giving out a quiet gasp.

"Dont scream, I wont hurt you" I whispered.

"I know".

I didnt know how show would react if I touched but I took a chance anyway, I reached under cindy's ass and ran my fingers gently over her pissed soaked pussy, running them up into her pussy lips, feeling her gasp as my finger tips found her clit.

Cindy shivered as I massaged her clit, pressing the palm of my hand hard against the soft hot flesh of her pussy.

I reached out and grasped her shoulder and held her in place as my hand paid attention to her pussy.

Cindy's breathing became more heavier as she clung to her legs with her head resting on her knees.

My cock protested it confinements as it grew in length and size inside my pants.

Cindy's passiveness was turning me on something bad.

I knew she wasnt going to move so I let her shoulder go and unzipped my pants, pushed them down my thigh to my knees, releasing my aching cock.

Cindy was now moaning quietly as my hand made her pussy even more wetter.

"oooohhhhh" Cindy moaned as I slipped two fingers inside her hot pussy.

I held my cock in my hand and stroked it slowly as I finger fucked Cindy's pussy.

Cindy breathes now came in gasps as her body now rocked in time with my fingering.

I decided to make my move and lifted Cindy's hips up slightly as I crawled on my knees towards her.

"Your turn to make me feel good"

"Please no" Cindy whispered as the tip of my cock rested just inside her pussy lips.

"Too late" I grunted, lowering Cindy's body down onto me, my cock slipping into her tight pussy with ease.

"oooohhhh jjjjeeesssuuussss, it's too big" Cindy whispered throwing her head back so that it now rested on my shoulder.

Cindy had her eyes clamped shut as I raised and lowered her pussy up and down onto my stiff cock, grunting with every thrust I made into her hot sweet pussy.

Her pussy felt like heaven as my cock slipped in and out more easier now that her juices began flow.

I could hear the slurping sounds my cock was making everytime I lifted Cindy up so that only the head of my cock was in her cuntial canal before I rammed her back down again.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god" Cindy moaned as I continued to ram her pussy down onto my cock, savoring the feel of her pussy muscles as they tightened even more around the shaft of my cock.

"Good isnt it".

"No, it isn't".

"I'm going to cum inside you".

"No please don't".

"Yes I am".

"Please no" Cindy moaned, trying to pull yourself off me.

I slipped my hands up her jersey and squeezed her breasts, clamping her stiff nipples between my fingers, squeezing them hard until she cried out, holding her tightly against me.

"If I can't cum in your pussy, then I'll cum in your ass baby".

Cindy threw her head forward and held onto her knees again, clamping my hands firmly onto her breasts and was silent for a moment, probaly thinking of her options, cum in her pussy or cum in her ass.

"Okay".

"Okay what, your pussy or ass".

"My ass, I don't want to get pregnant".

I didnt waste anytime, I lifted Cindy straight up onto her feet without letting my cock slip out of her pussy and carried her further into the trees until we came to a steel fence.

I pushed Cindy hard against the fence and pumped my cock in and out of her hot pussy, making her gasp and moan with every thrust I made.

Cindy clunge to the fence with her arms raised above her head.

"Oh fucken hell, you're ripping me apart, fuck you".

"Good isnt it".

"No".

"Good isnt it" I grunted, ramming her pussy harder with my cock, practically lifting her off the ground with every thrust.

"Yes goddam it yes". Cindy sobbed as she held tightly onto the fence.

"Good". I said giving her tight pussy one more powerful thrust.

I knew I had her now, I slowly withdrew my cock from her twitching, whithering pussy and began to rub the head of my cock between her ass cheeks. Cindy slowly lowered herself back down onto the heels of her feet, panting as she tried to catch her breath from the powering pounding she had just recieved.

I grabbed the suntanned globes of her ass and spread them gently, lining the head of my cock just outside the opening of her ass.

"Oh chirst, this going to hurt" Cindy moaned pushing herself harder against the steel fence to brace herself for the ordeal she was about to recieve as I slowly pushed the knob of my cock into her tight ass.

"Oh no" Cindy gasped lifting herself back onto her toes as I slowly pushed my cock upward into her anal passage.

"Oh yes and it wont hurt for long" I said inching my cock deeper into her ass.

"Oh no....oh please........it's hurts........please, slower please".

I slowly pulled my cock out so that only my knob was inside her, feeling her relax a little, before I pushed my cock further into her ass, making her grasp the bars of the fence, lifting herself off the ground as I began to pump my cock into her until my pubic hairs were touching the soft sweet flesh of her ass.

Cindy bit her bottom lips, moaning, grasping at the steel bars of the fence until the knuckles of her hands turned white.

I continued to pump my cock in and out of her ass, reaching down to slide my hand between her thighs, sliding my two fingers into her pussy and giving her pussy a good fingeringas I massaging her hard clit with the palm of my hand.

I reached up with my other hand and slipped her bra over her breasts and fondled each breast, squeezing her nipples gently in the process.

Cindy kept her eyes closed right through the whole sexual act as she continued to repeat over and over again "no, fuck, no, fuck, no, fuck".

Cindy's whimpering and moaning became more urgent now, more eratic, giving out small cries everytime I thrust my cock into her ass.

Soon her words changed from "no, fuck" to "yes, fuck" until she began grunting herself, pressing her ass onto me, meeting my every thrust. Cindy released her hold on the fence and pressed her hands onto mine, one on her breasts and one on her pussy, pressing my fingers deeper into her hot cunt.

"Yes, fuck me you bastard, fuck me harder".

"Why".

"I'm coming that's why, now fuck me".

I pumped my cock harder into her anal passage, feeling her muscles tightening, strangle my cock as her orgasm grew closer and closer. I felt those same feeling in myself, my balls tightened, my legs growing weak.

"Jesus fuck, I'm coming, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmmmm cccccccccccoooooooommmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggg" Cindy quietly wailed, thrusting her ass onto me, ramming her tight little ass onto my big cock, ripping herself apart with her orgasm. "ooohh fuck yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss".

I couldnt hold on anymore myself and unloaded my seed inside, spurting load after load of hot cum inside her anal passage.

"Oh fuck, I can feel your cum shooting inside me" Cindy said with surprise in her voice as I pushed her against the fence again, pumping her ass as I continued to spurt what was left of my cum into her anal passage.

Cindy and I froze as we heard voices in the distance calling out Cindy's name, my cock shrinking in size so that it slipped slowly out of her ass.

"Oh shit no sis" Cindy whispered.

"Here" I said pulling out the piece of paper I had in my pocket, slipping it slowly and gently into her cuntial passage until it was deep inside her pussy, "something I've wanted to give you all night".

Cindy kept herself pressed up against the steel fence as I flopped my cock back into my boxer shorts and zipped up my pants.

I looked at Cindy, pressed up against the fence, the cold steel bars pressing against her knaked breasts, her once white knickers still around her knees, the crotch with her pussy juices, glistened in the moonlight.

I reached down and slowly pulled up her knickers, pulling them up onto her hips, folding her wavy skirt out from the elastic strap around her waist so that it fell back down her thighs.

I reached around her and pulled her bra back down over her breasts, covering her chest with her shirt and jersey.

"Thank you".

"No thank you" I said running my hand up between her thighs till I fellt her swollen pussy lips press against her knickers before I walked away from her, leaving her clinging to the steel.

The voices were getting nearer so I took off in a different direction till I found myself in the school carpark near the office blocks. I looked over my shoulder in the direction of where I left Cindy before I took off home. I know I should of felt guilty but I didnt. I felt great.

I stopped just before I reach home and light up a smoke, humming to myself.

"Now, that's what I call a prom nite".

father bob
father bob
65 Followers