Cindy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take you robe off, Cindy, and we'll get started."

"But... but I don't have anything on underneath it."

I should hope not. How am I going to fit you properly if you are wearing anything?" She laughed.

In a way it made sense, not that Cindy really understood what she meant. Slowly she took the robe off and hung it up behind the door, turning to see the reason for being naked. Andréa held up a boned corset, motioning with her fingertip for her to come over. Sucking in a great breath of air, Cindy did, shivering as Andréa placed the corset around her body.

"Arms up please." Andréa murmured.

Cindy did, looking down to see her begin to do the hook the front closure together. As she got higher Cindy sucked in her stomach, but was surprised to find that she didn't really have one anymore. All the running and exercise had paid off. Somewhere in the past month, her puppy fat had melted away without her even realizing it. The last hook and eye was just below the center of her breast, and already she could see and feel how the corset made them seem fuller and higher as they nestled in the half cups. That done, Andréa went behind her and began pulling the laces tight, working from the bottom all the way up before starting again. Cindy felt her waist being squeezed, her small breast gradually filling the soft lace cups of the corset.

"How does that feel? Not to tight is it?" Cindy took a few careful breaths, but found it comfortable, and only a little constricting.

"No, it feels good."

"Excellent, that should do for now. We can adjust it later if necessary. Now then, as you can see, the garter straps are attached at the moment, but can be detached if necessary." Andréa demonstrated. "Stocking next, how about smoke gray ones instead of black this time?" Cindy just nodded, feeling somewhat bemused by it all.

"I see you have used the spray." Cindy blushed, remembering that it was Andréa who'd given it to her.

"Yes, it worked great."

"Yes, so I can see. You look delightful without the muff." She laughed, seeing Cindy blush bright red.

Andréa sat her down on a stool, and proceeded to work the smoke gray nylon stocking over her feet and up her legs. She did both legs before asking Cindy to stand, attached each stocking to the garter strap.

"Oh yes, perfect." She muttered, walking around the stool. "Now underwear,"

Cindy was surprised when Andréa opened a draw and lifted out a pair of French knickers, instead of the usual kind of panty.

"Stand up."

She did as Andréa knelt down and held the knickers open for her to step into. Cindy did and Andréa pulled them slowly up her legs. They were watered silk, and slid over her nylon clad legs as if it oiled.

"As you can see, these are the more traditional style, as they have an open crotch." Cindy did see, coloring slightly. "This negates the need to pull them down when you have to go to the toilet, and prevents um... how shall I put it, staining?

"Yes... I understand." And she did. The opening ran from just below her navel at the front all the way around to the elastic waistband at the back. It also meant her bottom and pussy would be exposed all the time.

"Do you need another can of spray?"

"I... I don't know."

"The last one removed all of the hair, and should retard the growth for up to six months, but I'll add another can in case you need it."

"Thank you." Cindy felt embarrassed about discussing such things, but Andréa seemed to think it was perfectly natural. She adjusted the satin ribbon ties on the legs, fluffing the lace just above her knees before standing back to look at the results.

"Good, now the dress. I think you will like it."

Opening a wardrobe, she lifted out a full length, charcoal gray dress on a hanger and held it up for Cindy to see. Cindy on the other hand wasn't sure what to make of it, and just nodded and smiled. Taking it off the hanger, Andréa held it open for Cindy to step into, then slowly working the dress up her legs and over her hips, buttoning it part way up. She then helped Cindy with the sleeves, smoothing them up and over her shoulders. The dress fitted perfectly, molding and caressing her body. Andréa adjusted the bodice over the corset before going behind her and finished buttoning up the back. Cindy looked down, seeing the smooth swelling of her breast through the sheer gray nylon fabric of the top. Hiding and exposing her breasts at the same time. She watched them rise and fall as she breathed, now forced by the corset to deep breath with her upper chest, instead of her stomach. Now she understood what Richard Masters had said about displaying her charms better. In some ways it was more and less than she expected.

"Oh yes, that's perfect." Andréa laughed happily, clapping her hands together in front of her face as she took Cindy to stand in front of the floor to ceiling mirror. Cindy wasn't sure who she was looking at in the mirror; it was her, but not her.

Who was this tall elegant young lady looking back at her? She wasn't sure she knew any more. The dress was definitely old world, much in keeping with the style of the street and especially Masters Rare Books and manuscripts. Dressed like this she'd fit in perfectly in that setting and with the elegance that his rich customers expected.

"The only thing left is your shoes. Sit on the stool and I'll put them on for you."

Cindy did, and Andréa placed a pair of black, three-inch strappy shoes on her feet. She buckled the wide ankle strap around each ankle, and Cindy noticed that each had a small silver 'D' ring stitched to the outside and outside of each strap. It only took a second for her to realize what they were for, and she blushed again. They were for attaching restraint, to hold her ankles apart, or a chain between the two for other reasons. She wasn't sure what, but guessed she'd find out soon enough.

Standing up she walked carefully around the room, feeling ten feet tall. The long skirt swirled around her ankles, threatening to trip her if she wasn't careful, and the tight corset and bodice forcing her to stand straight. She felt different somehow, constrained yet freer. The multi petticoats of gave the lower part of the dress where it flared out from the hips a fullness that left her legs and thighs free to move. Cindy stood in front of the giant mirror, turning this way and that take in the full effect, liking what she saw. There was something elegant, yet sexual about the costume, as that was what it was, a costume, yet she wouldn't have minded wearing this all of the time.

"I take it you like what you see?" Andréa smiled as Cindy swirled and moved before the mirror.

"Oh yes, it's wonderful. But how did you know my size? This fits like a glove."

"That, you will have to ask Mr. Masters about." Cindy looked at her in the mirror, realizing that this dress wasn't produced overnight, or off the shelf. Andréa must have worked on it for a week, or more.

"When you sit down, always make sure you smooth the skirt over your bottom before sitting, otherwise you will crease and wrinkle the skirt."

"Yes, Ma'am." She giggled softly, thinking that Andréa sounded like her mother.

"Okay, off you go. Mr. Masters is waiting for you. You don't want him upset, do you?" She looked at Cindy pointedly.

Cindy suspected she knew about the spanked from her now slightly red bottom, coloring slightly, but she just smiled and shooed her out the door. It occurred to Cindy, that all this must have cost a fortune, seeing the prices the shops in the lane charged for their services. So who, or how was she supposed to pay for all this?" Walking carefully, she exited the shop and walked the few steps to the bookshop, attracting the admiring attention of several people, both men and woman. Feeling slightly embarrassed, Cindy hurried into the relative safety of the shop, closing the door behind her with a sigh. The telltale silvery bell brought Richard Masters from the back of the shop, and he stopped when he saw her, standing and simply looking her up and down in admiration, a smile on his face and in his eyes.

"You look stunning, just perfect." He muttered as he walked up.

He stood really close, looking down at the top of her exposed bosom rising and falling under its thin veil of concealment and exposure. Cindy felt her nipples harden, and her breathing increase under his scrutiny. He leaned down and lifted her chin, his sea green eyes locked onto hers, standing, as if waiting. Shivering slightly, Cindy went onto tiptoe and kissed him, just a small one at first, pulling back to see if he liked it. He smiled and leaned closer. Cindy sighed, placing her lips against his, letting them go soft and pliant, her mouth open and inviting, eyes half closed as he pressed his against hers. Without any conscious effort of her part she willingly accepted the tip of his probing tongue as his hand slid around her waist, pulling her close as she molded her body to his, almost in an act of surrender.

They stood that way for what seemed like forever, but at least until the universe had turned on its axis twice, but even that wasn't long enough for Cindy. They broke apart, and he moved away from her, reaching into his pocket. Cindy looked down, seeing him extract something. He held it up for her to see, and she gasped softly. It was a thin, black velvet collar with a small brass padlock at one end. Cindy felt her knees go weak, and let out a shuddering breathe. She knew what he wanted, and for a moment she hesitated. The significant of the padlock wasn't lost on her, nor what to expect should she accept it. Was this what she wanted? He was giving her a choice, as he always did.

Almost of its own violation her body sank to the wood floor, kneeling before him. For a moment she kept her head down, eye on the floor, tasting the last few precious moments of free will. Was this what 'O' felt just before the collar was put around her throat? If she lifted her head and offered her neck to his collar, she would be owned from that moment on, with no will of her own, no freedom other that what her Master permitted. Yet she knew she didn't really have a choice. She'd already given herself to him, this was just an affirmation of what they both knew had already happened. With a soft sob, Cindy lifted her head and looked up at him with misty eyes, putting her hands behind her back in a sign of submission. For a moment he stroked the side of her face with the back of his hand, soft and caressing, feeling her whole body response in a way she never thought possible. Slowly Richard Masters fitted the collar around her throat with a gentle touch that sent waves of erotic pleasure through her mind and body. She felt it encircling her neck and leaned her head forward so he could lock it. The soft 'click' of the padlock closing reached her ears, and she knew her fate was sealed. For better or worse, she was now his property to do with as he wished.

"Are you ready for your caning, Cindy? He asked in a soft voice. Cindy looked up and met his eyes as hot tears of joy coursed down her cheeks.

"Yes, Master, I am." Cindy bowed her head.

Nothing else matter now. She knew she'd found her place, the one she'd search for for so long. Her whole body shivered in anticipation as all independent thoughts fled from her mind. She was now the property of Master Richard, to do with as he saw fit. Her one sole purpose in life now was to please her Master any way she could and Cindy accepted her new life with a willing heart. Taking hold of her chin, he lifted her head, smiling as she rose to her feet.

"I think it's time you and I get better acquainted, don't you Cindy?"

"Yes Master." He smiled as he looked into her eyes and she knew she'd said the right thing. "I am yours to command, sir."

12