Cindy, Gary, & Scott Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife Cindy enjoys her first threesome.
781 words
3.98
67.3k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I had discussed swinging for years, but I had always chickened out just short of finding someone to share my charms with. Finally Gary surprised me by signing us up on a website that matches up Lifestyle-minded people and we started talking to potential candidates online. Many different people were interested in having sex with us but very quickly there was one that stood out. His name was Scott and besides liking all the same sexual activities and being completely insatiable, we got along during everyday conversation as well. The only problem was he lived across the country from us, in Boston.

I usually don't make a habit of having cybersex with every guy I talk to online, but something about our easy rapport set me at ease and, after checking his pictures to make sure he was nice to look at, I found myself removing my clothing. Gary was napping on the couch nearby as the conversation I was having with Scott turned steamy. He wanted to watch as Gary ate out my pussy and then he wanted to fuck me as my orgasm was still pulsating through my cunt. It was difficult to type with one hand on my breast and the other on my hot, wet clit, but I managed to tell Scott how much I wanted to suck his cock until it was nice and hard and then fuck him senseless until he came inside me. Then my husband could eat out all the creaminess that he had just watched Scott pump into me. When we were done I told Gary to read what we had typed back and forth and he came into the bedroom after reading it more turned on than I had seen him in a long time. We had wild, hard sex talking about everything we wanted to do with Scott if he came to visit us. We agreed that the sooner he could make the trip, the better.

After a few more sessions of cybersex and fun conversation I told Gary I wanted to step things up and call Scott on the phone. I talked to my cyber-lover online first for a while and then gave him my phone number. I was nervous at first, because I had never actually had phone sex before, but again Scott managed to make me feel like an adventurous, sexy young woman instead of the plain mother of two I had started to see myself as. Gary came into the room and started touching my wet pussy and rubbing my clit while Scott whispered in my ear that he wanted to feel my soft lips around his cock. His cute Boston accent emphasized the fact that this was a stranger and that turned me on very quickly.

In no time at all my cunt was soaking and Gary started licking my clit. I moaned and Scott demanded to know what Gary was doing. I brokenly told him that Gary was eating me out and that I was still fantasizing about sucking his cock. Soon my passion began to build toward a climax and I told Scott I was close to cumming. I heard his breathing get heavier and his voice deepen as he described the pre-cum decorating his cock like glistening cake icing. I started moaning louder under my husband's experienced tongue and he put two fingers in my hot cunt. I told Scott I wished I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue as I teased the tip of his rock hard cock and his breathing suddenly got even heavier. All I could hear were his pants as he came hard in response to my words.

"Wow," he commented, and my own orgasm built very quickly because of the knowledge that my voice and description of my fantasies had led Scott to complete ecstasy. I came with quite a lot of moaning and thrusting of my hips toward Gary's eager mouth. He stopped licking right after I climaxed and fit his own hard, waiting cock into my wet opening. I gasped and told Scott that Gary was fucking my while I was still cumming.

Scott moaned and said, "Okay. I'm caressing your breasts and sucking your nipples and touching you all over." I told him I was rubbing his cock and that he could fuck my soft breasts as soon as he was hard again. Gary started thrusting harder, turned on by my words and by my wet pussy caressing his cock as he fucked me. He grasped my hips and groaned as he came deep in me. He smiled and I told Scott we had satisfied my husband very well.