Cindy: Last Two Parental Spankings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Finally, the doll broke where the leg attached to the trunk. Most of the doll went flying across the room and Barbara was left holding only the leg.

Her anger still not sated, she threw down the doll leg, stepped a bit closer to Cindy and began a furious hand-spanking with her right hand while her left arm held her wildly gyrating daughter around the waist.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Cindy could no longer distinguish the individual spanks. Her bottom was one continuous searing sting. She stuffed Winnie back in her mouth and moaned continuously through the muffle as her mother continued the rain of spanks.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Finally, after a full two minutes of this, Barbara paused in exhaustion.

"Now repeat after me, Cindy," she ordered.

"I!" Spank

"I-I-I," responded Cindy sobbing.

"Will!" Spank

"W-Will"

"Not!" Spank

"Not"

"Risk!" Spank

"R-Risk"

"My!" Spank

"My"

"Family's!" Spank

"F-Famil-ly's"

"Rep" Spank "u" Spank "ta" Spank "tion" Spank

"Repu ... sob ... tation"

"Ever" Spank

"Ev- ah- er"

"Again" Spank

"Again"

Barbara sat down exhausted at the head of the cot as Cindy rolled onto her flank and rubbed her bottom madly. Tears streamed down her face and her butt muscles continued to clench spasmodically for several more seconds. Her breasts shook and shimmied with the vigor of her rubbing.

Six days later Cindy was on her way to college, certain that her spanking days were behind her forever.