Cindy Lou Gets a Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

Because Cindy Lou's breasts were so delightful, Amanda spent a lot of time licking and sucking them, even burrowing her face into the channel between the beautiful twins and stroking there with her tongue, reveling in the way they felt to her cheeks and her mouth. While all parts of her face were active, her hands were too, on her cousin's body. The hips and belly and other places she was caressing felt good to Amanda's hands, but not as good as the succulent breasts felt to her lips and tongue.

"Oooh, Mandy, that feels wonderful. You do that better than anyone." Everything did feel wonderful to Cindy Lou and her upper body was squirming on the bed under the ministrations of the first woman ever to touch her so intimately. After saying that, Cindy Lou realized that she may have given away more about herself than she meant to. However, she had already decided to tell Mandy about the swinging life she had led with her ex-husband, so it didn't matter anyhow.

Nothing mattered very much just then except for what was being done to her body. Many men had sucked and licked her breasts but usually just briefly while they were on their way to her pussy, and they had always ignored so many of her other erogenous places, the ones that were being caressed so expertly. The hands, the lips, the tongue, and even the soft cheeks of another woman were doing something better than it had ever been done before, and her pussy was starting to hump into the air as if there were somebody between her legs.

Amanda expected to be there soon. "This is one terrific pair," she told herself while her mouth and Cindy Lou's breasts were sharing sensuous delights. "But her pussy is about as ready to be eaten as any I've ever seen or smelled. Time to go lower." She removed her mouth from the breasts that had been so fascinating, but her lips and tongue continued to give and receive pleasure as she licked and kissed her way down the sexily plump body toward the blonde pubic hair.

Cindy Lou felt the soft lips and tongue meandering down her belly. She knew where they were going and it was something she wanted just about as much as she had ever wanted anything. The magically pleasuring mouth continued its tour down her body, even licking her hair and didn't hesitate until it had covered her mons, stopping just above her wet, squirming pussy. Even then, the owner of the mouth didn't pause very long, just taking enough time to get off the bed and climb right back on.

Her eyes had been closed while luxuriating in the tremendous pleasure she was receiving but Cindy Lou opened them when she felt Amanda climbing back onto the bed. Looking down her body, she saw the other woman approaching, and raised and spread her legs, draping them across the shoulders that ducked down to accommodate them. A pillow was slipped under her hips; arms went around her legs and fingers rested above Cindy Lou's pussy.

The next thing she felt was a tongue stroking the insides of her thighs, licking up the juices that had trickled there. Although she had been licked there before, the feel of the first female tongue was so much better. Amanda was gentle and thorough. Even after she had licked up the nectar, her tongue continued its caressing of Cindy Lou's sensitive skin, sending shivers of excitement swirling through her body.

"That feels so wonderful."

"It gets better," Amanda replied. Immediately after speaking, she resumed pleasuring herself and her roommate.

It got much better for both of them. The tongue that had felt so good on Cindy Lou's thighs felt even better as it sluiced away the juices that were flowing between her legs and licked all around her pussy. Her pubic hair was soft, almost feathery, and previous sex partners had often expressed their appreciation of the way it felt so Cindy Lou had never done any more than trim the edges. Mandy seemed to like it just as much; her mouth spent more time there than any one else's ever had, as she licked all around her ultimate goal.

It got even better. The next place the pleasuring tongue explored was between a pair of pussy lips. Pleasure throbbed through Cindy Lou's body from Amanda probing this very sensitive place with the tip of her tongue. Besides what was happening to her labia, there were two soft hands gently massaging around her clit, their every movement sending waves of pure delight coursing through her body. Cindy Lou moaned from the pleasure she was getting and the movements of her pussy escalated from squirming to fucking into the face of the woman who was giving it to her.

She felt Amanda's tongue, darting like a hummingbird but moving slowly as it traveled upward. Back and forth it moved, licking her entire outer lip and probing between there and the swollen inner one. When the inner lip ended, the tongue continued, caressing all the way to Cindy Lou's mons and the hair that covered it.

Amanda raised her face and surveyed the beauty of her roommate's pussy. "This is fantastic," she told herself, admiring the soft yellow hair surrounding the red, swollen lips and the clit that was crowding its way out from under its protective hood. With her fingers, she pulled the labia apart to gaze at the wet, pink hole that was surrounded by the inner lips, also enjoying the aroma of the juices that were bubbling out.

"She's got one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen, and one of the best-tasting," Amanda told herself. "I wonder if I can talk her into coming to the sex party with me on Saturday. She seemed interested in meeting men." Deciding that worthy goal would remain to be seen, her tongue resumed caressing the pussy that she was finding so delightful, starting with the other pair of lips.

Cindy Lou had been truly delighted by the marvelous tongue working its way along her pussy. She was lying back, her eyes closed and her body writhing while her head luxuriously rolled from side to side on the pillow. When the tongue stopped, she waited for it to resume giving her pleasure. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and saw Amanda's face, shiny-wet with juices, gazing almost rapturously at the pussy she was eating. After another few seconds the face was lowered again and Cindy Lou felt and heard the tongue lapping up all the fresh juices.

Once again she felt her roommate's clever tongue moving quickly but traveling slowly, this time on the other pair of pussy lips. Cindy Lou's sounds of delight continued, evoked by the exquisite pleasure that was mounting with every subtle movement of Amanda's tongue. This time, when that incredible giver of joy reached the clit hood, she did not continue upward, but stroked across the protective covering.

"Oh! Oh, my God, that feels good. Keep licking me there," Cindy Lou interrupted her moaning to implore her roommate. When she looked down her body this time, she saw black hair fanned out over her legs, a forehead covered with bangs and the bridge of a nose, bobbing up and down, riding her pussy as it fucked wildly into Mandy's face.

"Yes! Yes! Lick my clit!" she cried out as she felt the tongue curl around her clit hood and gently caress her swollen love button. The contact had been very brief but it had brought the blonde closer to ecstasy.

Her roommate's tongue had felt like a living sponge, as it licked Cindy Lou's pussy lips but suddenly it felt like the tip of an erect cock as it investigated her vagina. Probing first at the lower and side edges before thrusting itself inside the wet, pink hole, the tongue felt more and more like a cock, but a flexible cock with a tip that could stroke the top of the hole it was pleasuring. Flicking back and forth, it stimulated the base of her clit, bringing her to the verge of cumming. Cindy Lou's whole body was thrashing on the bed while her legs thrust back and forth over Mandy's shoulders.

"Yes! Yes, like that. Make me cum."

Amanda knew that her roommate was ready. With her fingers, she peeled the hood away from the treasure it had been protecting. Her mouth enveloped the swollen clit while her tongue caressed the sides and top. Her hands reached up until each one encompassed a breast and a rigid nipple was lightly held between the fingers. While her tongue pleasured the clit that filled her mouth, Amanda's fingers gently squeezed a pair of highly sensitive nipples.

Cindy Lou felt immense pleasure pouring through her body from three places, coursing to the tips of her extremities and rushing back to its sources. After less than a minute, "Yes! Oh, god, yes, I'm cumming," she cried out. Her arms, which had been thrashing about aimlessly, flailed against the bed and her legs squeezed her roommate's head. From side to side and back and forth she rocked while long, black hair swirled around both women. Amanda kept her mouth wrapped around Cindy Lou's clit while her tongue stroked everywhere it could and her fingers fondled the nipples they held. Both women enjoyed every second of the blonde's cumming and Cindy Lou knew it was one of the best of the many she had experienced.

Her orgasm was also one of the best; her arms pressed against the mattress while her back arched, jamming her pussy into Mandy's face. After a few intense seconds, she completely relaxed, her body sagging against the bed and her legs releasing the head they had imprisoned.

Amanda stayed where she was until she was certain Cindy Lou had climaxed, and then she licked off all the delicious fresh juices that had sprayed over thighs, belly and pussy. When all the nectar had been devoured, she crawled out from under the legs that had been draped over her shoulders. Looking up, she beheld her roommate's face, almost bisected by a smile that, she knew, matched her own.

"Mandy, that was wonderful! Nobody has ever eaten my pussy as good as you just did."

While wiping the leftover juices off her face, Amanda thought about that. "Nobody? How many people have eaten your pussy anyhow?" While waiting for an answer, she moved up on the bed to lie beside her sensuous roommate.

"Quite a few. I didn't tell you everything about myself because I didn't know how you would take it. I really was a virgin on my wedding night but a month after that, Bobby and I were out swinging all over Alabama." Cindy Lou then went on to describe her life with her husband for the last ten years, and how their sexual adventures had only ended because of the divorce. She couldn't include every detail because there had been so much partying. She did think it a good idea, however, to describe her long-time bi-curiosity. She grinned as she finished her recitation by telling about her three orgasms on the back seat of the bus and how she had sucked off the bus driver two nights earlier.

"Wow, Cindy Lou, you are really something. I wasn't completely honest with you either. I said I get it on with a lot of boyfriends. Actually, I don't really have any boyfriends. I have a lot of friends, men and women, and we get together for sex parties almost every weekend." Amanda then went on to describe her own life, which paralleled that of her cousin in many ways, except that most of the persons at her parties were unattached.

"We have a big party this Saturday night and I hope you can come with me. And maybe cum with me too," she added with a wink. "You'll have a great time and I know everybody will enjoy having you there."

"That sounds great to me. I was hoping to find some people just like what you've been talking about." Both women were silent then, thinking about how they had apparently lucked into what would be a very enjoyable relationship for both of them.

Cindy Lou broke the silence. "You know, I told you about seeing women at these sex parties, and wondering what it would be like. It was wonderful what you did to me just now but I want to find out about the other side too."

"You mean you want to reciprocate and eat my pussy? You don't have to, you know. I'm really turned on and wet but I can use my dildo to get off. I call him "Steady Eddie" because he's always ready to fuck and never cums too soon."

"I know I don't have to but I really want to. I want to experience everything."

"Okay." Amanda turned over her pillow and lay down where Cindy Lou had been. "You know what you like, and you can figure the same thing will be fun for me. Just do what you know feels good to you."

The two women embraced and kissed as they had earlier but this time their roles were reversed. Cindy Lou was the initiator and the one who slowly trailed kisses down Mandy's face and throat until she reached her breasts and took one in either hand. Until then, she had often played with her own nipples while masturbating, but Cindy Lou had never touched the breasts of another woman. She was surprised at how natural they felt in her hands, and how good, heavy and firm but with soft skin, and seeming to vibrate with life. Leaning forward, she took a tentative lick on one of the nipples.

There was nothing at all tentative about the second stroke of her tongue, or the third or any of those that followed. The pebbly surface of Mandy's areolas and the tiny ridges of her erect nipples felt almost as good as her own breasts had felt when they were being licked. Eagerly, her tongue caressed the beautiful twins, switching between them as Amanda had done.

"That feels good but, you know they're not ice cream cones. You don't have to lick so fast; they won't melt."

Cindy Lou slowed down and let her tongue play with the breasts in her hands rather than rapidly licking them. The slower strokes felt better and Amanda also liked them more.

"That's better. I can feel the connection between my nipples and my clit."

After slowly licking for a few more minutes and hearing her roommate's breathing becoming faster and more erratic, Cindy Lou drew one lovely breast into her mouth as far as she could and started sucking on it. When she felt her tongue pressed against the soft flesh, she backed off slightly and started caressing the nipple while she sucked.

"Mmmmm, that feels really good. I think you're a natural."

"I like it too," Cindy Lou responded. After that, she didn't talk, her mouth being better used in sucking and licking her roommate's delightful breasts. Amanda didn't say anything either but her soft cooing from the pleasure she was getting, and the squirming of her upper body said much more than any words could.

Although she was really enjoying what her mouth had been doing so far, Cindy Lou knew that eating Mandy's pussy would be a much bigger step. She had enjoyed the taste of her own juices when kissing a man who had just eaten her, but she had no experience with those of another woman. That night would be a first for her if Amanda was ready and, judging from the pleasurable sounds she was making and the way her lower body was moving on the bed, she was. With some reluctance, the novice left the breasts that had given her so much fun and started kissing and licking her way down her roommate's flat belly. A pat on the shoulder encouraged her.

Amanda's pubic hair was trimmed to a Mohawk and the short wiry curls actually felt somewhat unpleasant on Cindy Lou's tongue. The clean-shaven skin beside the strip of hair had a much better texture and she licked down first one side and then the other. The tempting aroma of Courtney's trickling juices encouraged her to continue her experiment. Although she had sometimes seen women 69ing, men had always preferred to eat her pussy from between her legs, as Mandy had done earlier, so Cindy Lou decided to use that position too. After licking one more time beside the pubic hair, she got off the bed and climbed on again at the foot.

Amanda saw her roommate approaching and smiled saying "You're doing great. I'm really enjoying this and it looks like you are too." Handing over a pillow and raising herself from the bed, she told the novice how to slide it in place to provide the best access to the pussy she was about to eat. Being aware that this was the first time ever for her pupil, Mandy was prepared to give whatever advice and instructions might be needed to maximize the pleasure for both of them.

Cindy Lou was aware of this and appreciated it. With the pillow in place and her roommate's legs draped over her shoulders, the natural thing was to wrap her arms around the thighs and lean forward. Except for in porno movies, which had never seemed very real to her, this was the first time she had seen a pussy from so close and the sight was fascinating. Besides the Mohawk effect, the pubic hair had been almost entirely shaved from the outer lips, leaving a thin line right at the edges. Amanda's inner lips were dark pink, engorged from desire and protruding from her slit. Her clit was also swollen, so much so that it was crowding its way out from its protective hood. With her fingers, Cindy Lou gently pulled open Mandy's pussy lips, exposing her lovely, pink vagina. As it became visible, a wonderful cloud of fragrance arose, pleasuring the nostrils that were just inches away.

"Your pussy is beautiful and it smells great. I'm really liking this."

Just as Cindy Lou was about to start licking the smooth, wet skin of an outer lip, she remembered how Amanda had started, and backed away slightly to taste the juices that had trickled onto her legs. When her mouth started to caress the thighs of another woman, she found them to be completely different from anything in her experience. Besides the juices, which were delicious, she reveled in the feel of supple skin on her tongue and lips. As Amanda had done earlier, Cindy Lou spent a long time with her tongue caressing her roommate's thighs before going on to places that promised to be even softer and more delightful.

After her first taste of another woman's pussy juices, she wanted more. Cindy Lou noted how the freshest ones were trickling out of Mandy and down between her legs so she started there. Licking the whole area between her roommate's ass and pussy, she relished the combination of sweat and fresh juices until the entire area was clean. Once again, she turned her attentions to the shaven areas of Amanda's outer lips.

As soon as Cindy Lou started licking there, she was reminded of the fluffy fur of a kitten. The smooth skin felt as soft to her tongue as a kitten's fur had felt to her fingers. Her nose remained just inches from the marvelous pussy aroma and, after she had licked both outer lips as far as the mons, she could hear the moans of pleasure that had replaced Mandy's cooing. Before moving her mouth back lower, she peeked up and was gratified to see the slender brunette's body squirming on the bed and her head moving back and forth on the pillow.

Besides the other movements of her body, Amanda's pussy was humping into Cindy Lou's face. She knew all these movements were indications of extreme pleasure, and meant that Mandy was on her way to cumming. Cindy Lou took pride in knowing that her ministrations were having such a pronounced effect. She wanted to make the other woman cum, but not too soon. Eating a pussy had been so much fun already that she wanted it to continue for a long time.

Once again she feasted on the wealth of fresh juices, followed by slipping the tip of her tongue between a pair of pussy lips. This produced an extra loud moan of pleasure and Cindy Lou slowly moved her tongue upward, thoroughly enjoying the delightful texture and flavor of both lips. Wiggling the tip of her tongue as she went, she made sure to cover both surfaces many times over. After reaching Mandy's clit hood, she continued stroking back and forth, relishing both the effect she knew her tongue was having and the way it felt to her.

"Yes! Yes! Lick me there. Suck my clit," Amanda pleaded, interrupting her moaning and her whimpering.

Cindy Lou raised her head to again enjoy the beauty and the aroma of the pussy she was having such a great time eating. The clit had become so swollen it was almost all the way out from under its protective hood. Knowing that if she sucked and licked her there, Mandy would cum quickly, Cindy Lou decided against it. From her experience, she was aware that an orgasm that was delayed was even better, and she was enjoying herself too much to want it to end. She chose, instead, to resume by licking the other pair of pussy lips as she had licked the first. This time after reaching the end of Amanda's inner lip, she stopped short. With the utmost delicacy, Cindy Lou extended her tongue and let it fondle the throbbing clit, flicking up and down and from side to side.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers