Cindy Lou Gets a Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

The reaction was even more dramatic than contact with the clit hood had been. "Yes! Yes, oh, God, yes! Lick my clit; I wanna cum!" Amanda begged. Besides the spoken entreaties, her entire body was thrashing on the bed while she bounced up and down, seemingly trying to wrap her pussy around her roommate's face.

Throughout her swinging life, Cindy Lou had always done everything possible to give maximum pleasure to her sex partners while getting as much as she could from them. She felt another surge of pride that she had brought another woman to such a height of ecstasy while having so much fun herself. Having personally reached that level many times, she knew it was time for her roommate to cum.

Once again Cindy Lou brought her mouth back to the pink hole that was producing the delicious juices. She pressed her face close and thrust her tongue against the lower edge, relishing the nectar that squirted out. Advancing very slowly and moving only a tiny fraction of an inch, first on one side and then the other, she probed with her tongue, actually penetrating the pink wetness. Because of the erratic way Amanda's hips were swiveling and rocking, Cindy Lou had to keep her arms tightly wrapped around the thighs on either side of her face as she moved upward.

When she reached the top edge of the adorable place, her tongue was thrusting into the small area between there and Mandy's clit. With another slight movement upward, her tongue was fondling the engorged sides of the sweetest of sweet spots. Her fingers peeled away the last of the protective hood and Cindy Lou enveloped the throbbing clit in her mouth, sucking gently while her tongue continued caressing the top and sides.

Less than a minute later, Amanda let out a joyous yell. "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she cried. Cindy Lou felt her temples squeezed by a strong pair of thighs and she felt hands on the back of her head pressing her face against the lovely pussy she was eating. While her roommate rocked from side to side and back and forth, Cindy Lou clung tightly to the thighs that held her an extremely willing prisoner, keeping Mandy's clit firmly in her mouth and stroking with her tongue.

"Yes! Ahhhh!" Amanda screamed as she climaxed. Her back arched, thrusting her pussy against the mouth that had brought her to that ecstatic state. After her orgasm, her legs released their grip and her hands fell away from Cindy Lou's head to flop onto the bed.

Although it was obvious that her roommate had climaxed, Cindy Lou was enjoying the feel of the clit in her mouth too much to let go immediately. She continued sucking and licking for a few more seconds before releasing her hold. Amanda's pussy was covered in fragrant juices and Cindy Lou devoured them, relishing their taste and the feel of the flesh against her tongue. Finally, she backed out from under the legs that were still draped over her shoulders, straightened up and looked at s smiling face.

"That was wonderful," Mandy sighed. "Like I said, you're a natural."

Cindy Lou smiled back and crept up to lie beside the woman who had introduced her to the marvelous new pleasures. They embraced and kissed each other firmly on the lips.

"After you eat a pussy, you should wipe your face off before kissing the other woman. I don't mind, and I actually like to taste myself, but some women are bothered by it." They kissed again and lay quietly in each other's arms for a few minutes.

So far that evening, Cindy Lou's experiences had been wonderful, being eaten out so expertly and eating what she hoped would be the first of many pussies. Even so the night was still short of perfection.

"This has been really great but there's something still missing and I know what it is," she said to Amanda. "You ate my pussy better than anybody ever has and I really loved cumming from that, but I always like to fuck afterward. What I need now is to have a nice, big cock in my pussy."

"I know what you mean and I feel the same way. We can take turns with Steady Eddie. I don't mind if he's not always steady."

"Thanks, but I'll go get my own. I call him 'Big Pete.' That's short for 'Big Peter'. I'll be right back. Don't start without me."

When she returned, Amanda had gotten her dildo out and was lying on the bed licking its head. Cindy Lou didn't need any saliva for lubrication; she was wet enough from the thrill of eating her first pussy and from anticipating what Big Pete would soon be doing for her.

Lying side by side again, the two women compared their toys. They were quite similar, long and thick and made of firm, lifelike plastic. Each had a narrow tip, good for wedging into a tight hole, and flared out into a mushroom-shaped head. Both dildos were designed with raised triangular bumps along their shafts to pleasure the user's sweet spots and a spur for stimulating her clit. Both ended in a replica of a scrotum, and behind that was a molded ring, intended to serve as a handle. Cindy Lou's was pink while the other was clear, but that was the only apparent difference.

"It looks like we have the same taste in cocks," Amanda observed. "Let's get the heads started inside us and I'll do you while you do me. It's more fun when someone else does the work." She got off the bed, taking one of the pillows with her to put under her head, and got back on lying in the opposite direction, with her feet braced against the headboard. In this position, each woman had easy access to the other's pussy.

Once the tip was inserted and Amanda had reached under the blonde's leg and took control of the toy, Cindy Lou found her roommate to be correct. A dildo in her pussy felt good when she was the one handling it but it felt so much better and more real when someone else was thrusting it in and out. With every stroke after the first few, the toy was plunging all the way into her and she was fucking back to meet it. The cleverly designed bumps massaged the inside of her pussy and the spur fondled her clit every time the shaft entered. Cindy Lou moaned as the pleasure quickly mounted; her whole body writhed and her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out like pistons.

Amanda was not far behind her partner. Although all the juices had been licked from the outside of her pussy, there were plenty still inside to provide lubrication. After some initial awkwardness, Cindy Lou established a rhythm and was driving the dildo all the way into her roommate. Mandy's legs waved in the air as she rocked back and forth to meet the thrusts of the thick plastic cock. The raised triangles and spur on her toy were also doing a great job, and both women were expressing their joy at the immense pleasure they were getting.

"Fuck me. Fuck me good," Cindy Lou urged her partner and, as if to demonstrate, she stroked the toy she controlled faster and harder into Mandy's pussy.

"Yes! Give it to me. Give it to me hard!" her roommate responded to the stronger thrusts, and matched the increase in speed. Both women were totally enjoying themselves as they moved toward their orgasms.

Cindy Lou started cumming first. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out joyously. "Keep fucking me!" Her hips continued their swiveling motion, driving her legs back and forth over the arm that was pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy. One hand maintained its grip on Amanda's toy although the thrusts into Mandy were erratic as Cindy Lou concentrated on cumming. Her other hand grabbed her clit and began massaging, intensifying the contact with the spur on Big Pete. When she climaxed, her back arched, her heels digging into the bed. Just at the moment of orgasm, her fingers lost their grip on Steady Eddie and that arm thumped into the mattress.

Amanda knew when Cindy Lou was ready to start cumming, and thought the blonde might not be able to maintain control of the dildo in her hand. She reached down and held onto the scrotum replica and, when her roommate climaxed and her fingers slipped away, took control. With just a few more thrusts, the brunette started cumming.

"Yes!" she cried and her legs clamped together, holding the dildo in place, deep in her pussy with the spur pressed tightly against her clit. Bending at the hips with both hands between her legs, she rocked and twisted for as long as she continued cumming. When she climaxed, it was with a wordless yell. Her body abruptly straightened until her back arched, jamming her pussy against the hands that still held Steady Eddie in place. Seconds later, she joined Cindy Lou in total relaxation, the two women still lying with their heads at opposite ends of the bed.

They lay quietly, tired and happy, each one with an arm draped across the other's body. Cindy Lou broke the silence. "Mandy, do you want me to sleep here with you tonight?"

"I don't think so. You'd want to fool around and I'd want to fool around, and we'd fool around all night, and I have to work tomorrow."

"Okay."

Amanda thought she should expand on her answer a little. "You're really hot and sexy, Cindy Lou, and I like you a lot. We both had a great time tonight but it was just for tonight. We'll do it again, maybe a lot of times, but those times will be just for then. I love sex, but usually with a bunch of people and I like girls, especially you, but I really like boys more."

"Good. I feel the same way. I loved eating your pussy and I want to do that some more, and other women's pussies too, but if I had a choice, I'd rather suck off a big cock."

"Me too. Not too big though, because I like to be able to move it around in my mouth."

"Yeah. I like that too."

Cindy Lou got off the bed and stood looking down at Mandy and smiling. "I know you have to go to work tomorrow and I'm tired too. I had a terrific time tonight and I know we'll be great friends." She bent down to kiss her goodnight.

"Friends with benefits," Amanda responded. She sat up and the two friends hugged each other, their breasts pressed together, and kissed, long and hard but each with her mouth closed.

Cindy Lou picked up her clothing and went to the living room to retrieve what she had left on the floor. After turning out the lights there and in the kitchen, she went to her own bed and crawled, still naked between the sheets. As she fell asleep, she was thinking happily of what she and her new friend had done that night and what they would be doing again, hopefully many times, but more than anything else she was looking forward to the sex party on Saturday night.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun it as much as I did writing it and as much as Cindy Lou and Amanda did. Whatever you thought of it, I really appreciate knowing your opinion. Please vote and/or leave a public comment or send me an email. I always respond to either PC or emails when an address or handle is left.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers