Cindy Lou Goes Au Naturel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

For a while, Cindy Lou didn't do anything but remain on the seat, resting and catching her breath. All around her, she could hear the sounds of sexual joy and, when she opened her eyes and sat up, she could see the orgy in full swing all over the bus. On the aisle between the rows of seats, a woman was between two men and getting a double penetration from them. She could see the woman in the middle thrashing joyfully between them and, when she looked behind her seat and to the side, she saw her friend and roommate, Amanda, obviously getting her pussy eaten. Cindy Lou couldn't tell if it was a woman or a man with their face buried in the lovely brunette's crotch, but she didn't care, and she knew Mandy didn't either.

"Wow! Nothing like getting the orgy going early," she declared. "I wonder who or what got all the action started."

Of course, she didn't care who or what had gotten things started. What she did care about was the man sitting beside her and the bulge in his pants. Cindy Lou grinned, patted Aaron there, and got to her knees between his feet. She started by untying and removing his shoes, followed by pulling off his socks, because likes her sex partners and herself to be completely naked during their sexual adventures. Her next need was to unfasten and remove his pants and place them on the seat she had just vacated.

She almost drooled at the sight of the big, hard cock straining against the fly of his jockey shorts, the only garment remaining. She carefully worked the elastic waistband around the erect organ, down his legs and off. Cindy Lou placed this last garment on top of the other things that had been removed and gently held Aaron's stiff cock in her fingers, as he slid forward on the seat with his legs widely spread to accommodate her.

She loves sucking cocks, just as she loves all sex acts, but Cindy Lou decided to give Aaron a special treat, since he had done such a terrific job of eating her pussy. While holding his cock and balls out of her way, she leaned in closer and started to lick his crotch just in front of his ass. There was a clean but salty flavor which she loved, and Cindy Lou made sure to cover the entire area to the base of his scrotum before her tongue started caressing the wrinkled ball sack itself.

She reveled in the feel of the wrinkled skin against her tongue and his big, stiff cock, which she caressed with the soft side of her face, as she licked upward until she encountered a testicle. She nestled the soft ovoid between her lips and let her tongue fondle him for half a minute before continuing until Aaron's other testicle was in the place where the first had been. Cindy Lou treated this ball the same way before starting at the base and licking upward on his cock, while the redhead murmured happily and his body squirmed on his seat from the pleasure she was giving him.

She had been leaning forward and just applying her tongue, but what Cindy Lou wanted was to take the whole cock into her mouth and suck on it slowly until Aaron climaxed and gave her a mouthful of his semen. She moved in closer and raised her face higher, resting her forearms on his thighs so she could start lowering her mouth and enveloping the head. There was still a lot of time before the bus reached their destination, so she continued taking her time, reaching out with her tongue to start licking the head of the upright cock in a series of concentric circles.

Relishing the velvety texture of the mushroom shape, she slowly lowered her face, taking more and more between her lips until her tongue was stroking along the underside of the ridge. Until then, Cindy Lou had been concentrating on what her mouth was doing, but one of her favorite things about sucking a man off is looking at his face and watching the grimaces of pleasure as they flicker across his visage.

Aaron, along with most other men, loves being sucked off by beautiful young women such as the blonde hotsy at his feet, and one of the best parts to him is watching his cock going in and out of her pretty face. If she looks up at him, as Cindy Lou was starting to do, with her big blue eyes, that visual makes a blow job just that much better. With the end of his cock nestled between her lips, she gazed up at him and moved her face forward, letting him watch the thick cylinder as its length disappeared between her lips.

It was great for her too, because Cindy Lou loves the feel of a cock forcing her lips apart as it glides into her mouth. The one she was sucking that day was one of the best, just thick enough to make her stretch her lips but not so big as to make that stretching painful. Slowly, she took its entire length in, until the tip was against the back of her mouth, at which time she opened her throat the way she learned long ago, and took it in the rest of the way. When Aaron's cock was all the way inside her mouth, his red pubic hair was tickling her lips and nose. She stayed like that for almost a minute, her tongue laving all his shaft she could reach, before moving her face away, still at a very slow pace, until the just the tip was being cosseted by her soft lips.

For a few seconds, Cindy Lou left it there, her tongue once again relishing the velvety texture, while she also licked the slit in the end. However, she loves the sensation of a big, hard shaft sliding in and out of her mouth too much to wait very long. Once again, still gazing at Aaron's changing expressions of lustful joy, she moved her face forward, letting his cock fill her mouth while her tongue caressed its length. She loved everything about what she was doing, from his red bush against her lips to the smooth skin of his shaft that was so tightly stretched over the hard roundness to the way the head felt when it burrowed its way down her throat.

They continued like that for a long time, with Cindy Lou's warm, wet chamber of bliss providing tremendous pleasure to Aaron's cock. She sucked on him slowly, even pausing if she thought he was getting close to cumming, and their mutual pleasure continued until she knew he was on the verge of a climax. His body was writhing on the bus seat from the exquisite pleasure she was giving him, and she could feel his shaft throbbing inside her mouth. Even when Cindy Lou paused briefly in her sucking of his cock, she could tell Aaron was on the verge of a climax.

She started stroking faster with her lips and stopped giving him deep throat, because she wanted to take no risk of having him cum suddenly and squirt his semen down her throat, depriving her of the flavor and texture. When his cock began jerking inside her mouth, she tightened her lips, wanting none of his cum to leak out, and sucked the last few strokes even faster. Cindy Lou heard the man above her sigh happily and felt a big gob of cum land on her tongue, exactly where she wanted it, and paused in her sucking to let her taste buds get the full benefit.

Her lips resumed their caressing of the hard shaft between them, but slowly again, and she felt another gusher of the viscous fluid land where she wanted it. Cindy Lou's mouth continued its work until Aaron had ejaculated a third time, and still didn't stop until she was certain he was done cumming. Holding his cock upright in her fingers to keep any of his leftover juices from dripping out, she swirled the mouthful of cum she already had, fully relishing the flavor and texture, until she let it slip down her throat.

Cindy Lou still wasn't done, because she knew there was more of the delicious treat still inside the shaft, so she placed her thumb on the underside, directly in front of Aaron's scrotum, with her fingers on the opposite side. Slowly, not wanting to waste anything, she drew that hand toward her mouth, letting her tongue catch anything that oozed out through the tip. When her thumb and fingers reached her mouth, Cindy Lou enjoyed that mouthful of cum the same as she had the first one, until the juices slid down her throat. After licking off and swallowing everything from the outside of Aaron's cock, she got back onto the seat to wait for the bus to reach its destination.

Before starting the bus's engine, Hank had announced it was about a two hour drive to their destination, and Cindy Lou could tell from that and the clock over the windshield they were almost there. All around them, people had climaxed, some of them two or three times, and were relaxing and resting until they got to the place where the orgy would officially begin. She looked around for Mandy and thought her roommate was lying on her back in the aisle with her legs up in the air and a rather hairy man pounding his cock in and out of her pussy. From the joyful sounds they were making, both of them seemed to be on the verge of cumming.

If they were, they would be just in time. The bus pulled off the expressway onto a narrow cement road that seemed to be passing between a series of farms and cow pastures and other rural scenery Their destination was, apparently, an area well protected by a tall Cyclone fence, and the bus pulled onto a short asphalt driveway just off the highway and stopped there. As bare as all her fellow passengers, Carrie got out and unlocked and pushed open a steel gate, then followed the bus through the opening until it stopped beside a low cement block building. Hank opened the bus door again, and all the naked passengers, carrying their castoff clothing, started shuffling toward the exit and out to where they would continue the orgy which was already so well underway.

Being the driver and, presumably the renter of the bus, Hank had to take care of some paperwork before he could join the rest of the carousers. Cindy Lou was aware he had to be the only person who had not been carnally enjoying himself. He wouldn't have been able to fuck or eat a pussy while sitting behind the steering wheel, and nobody had been reckless enough to kneel in front of him and suck him off while the bus was moving down the highway. She came to the conclusion it was about his turn for some fun, and that she was going to see to it he didn't miss out on anything.

Having learned long ago that coyness was of no benefit, Cindy approached the driver, placed a hand on his shoulder and thrust her breasts against his face. "Hi, Hank," she greeted him.

After kissing her erect pink nipples, he responded in a more conventional way. "Hi, Cindy Lou. I hope you enjoyed the trip."

"Well, I sure did, but I can see you didn't. At least not as much as me and the rest of us."

Wanting to make up for that lack, her fingers and hands started unfastening his pants and, when she was through, reaching inside his fly to bring out his cock. While she was active there, his hands were busy too, unbuttoning his shirt and leaning forward so Cindy Lou could pull it off him. With that gone, she quickly knelt before him and untied and removed his sneakers, followed by pulling his socks clear. His pants had been loosened by then, so she pulled them and his underwear the rest of the way off and set them aside, leaving him as naked as she was, with his stiff cock sticking straight up in the air.

She had cum the first time that day from having her pussy eaten and had then sucked off Aaron, so the next thing Cindy Lou wanted to do was to fuck. Before doing that, however, she took his cock briefly in her mouth and stroked it a few times so she would be able to easily apply the condom she always insists on using. Holding the shaft in one hand, she smiled at the second of the many sex partners she expected to have that day.

"Do you have any rubbers?" She was certain he did have, but thought Carrie might have taken them with her when she left the bus.

"Right here." Hank reached down, picked up his pants and took a small plastic packet out of the pocket to hand to her.

Cindy Lou quickly opened it, removed the latex disk and dropped the wrapper on the floor of the bus. They either would or would not clean up the bus later, but she was not going to worry about it just then. She placed the condom on the end of Hank's cock and carefully rolled it into place. He was ready to fuck, and she was too, because her pussy was dripping wet after sucking off Aaron and swallowing his cum and in anticipation of what would be happening to her pussy on the driver's chair in a matter of seconds.

Hank is a comparatively small man, although well-hung, so the seat had been near the steering wheel. He slid it back as far as it would go and leaned back preparing to be mounted by the sexy blonde. The seat was armless, so Cindy Lou straddled his knees, with her feet on the metal floor, holding her pussy lips apart, while he held his cock upright so it was ready to be engulfed inside her. She moved forward and, when he felt the first contact made, Hank rubbed the end in her plentiful wetness to spread her natural lubrication and sighed in joy when he felt the head of his cock wedge between her fingers.

The sensation of having her soft lips spread by the big, hard mushroom shape evoked a happy murmur from Cindy Lou too, and she stayed in that position for a few seconds to let the fresh waves of pleasure ripple through her body. When she was ready to take more, she lowered herself farther, and felt the first inch of the stiff cock burrow its way into her. Once again, she paused for a few seconds, feeling carnal joy reverberate through her body before enveloping still more of the big, hard cylinder. It was inside her deeply enough that she no longer needed to hold her lips open and Hank no longer had to guide his shaft, so Cindy Lou placed her hands on his shoulders, while his gently held onto her luscious hips.

"Let's just take our time, Cindy Lou. I'm not in any hurry, and I'm pretty sure you aren't either."

"No. I've got all day. We can stay on the bus all day and fuck, if we feel like it."

Enjoying the variety of the weekly orgies as much as they did, neither of them wanted to do that, but they both did want to take a long time and enjoy their coupling for as long as they could. Cindy Lou continued raising and lowering he body, engulfing his cock in small increments, until her pussy was crammed full and she could feel his pubic hair tickling the delicate skin surrounding her dripping pink hole. She wanted a little more from him, though, and told him what it was.

"Stick your finger up my ass and give it to me there too."

Hank licked the fingers of his right hand and reached around one succulent cheek while Cindy Lou held them spread apart to aid in the penetration. Not one, but two of his fingers were eased into her rear pleasure hole, while she drew her breath in sharply and squirmed happily on top of the man who was already giving her such a great time. She stayed like that for almost a minute while his fingers fucked in and out of her ass. Both of them gloried in the fun they were getting and giving to each other, before she placed her hands, for leverage, on her partner's shoulders and starting to push down on them to elevate her body.

She stopped when she could feel no more than the thick head of Hank's cock was still inside her, paused, and began impaling her pussy again. Tremendous currents of pure joy radiated out from where she was stuffing herself, but the best part was when he thrust upward and pushed downward against her hip, jamming their bodies tightly and wetly together. With every inch of his big cock crammed into her pussy and Hank's fingers jammed inside her ass up to the knuckles, Cindy Lou moaned from the exquisite pleasure she was getting from him, and her body started squirming in bliss.

"Yes! Yes, like that!" she murmured into his ear.

"Like that" was how he wanted it too. Her lush body rose from him again, and the hand with the fingers in her ass followed, until she stopped with only the head of his cock in her pussy. When her body slowly moved back down to meet his, he twisted and wiggled the fingers, giving Cindy Lou an additional small thrill, in addition to thrusting his cock up to meet her again. Once again, the wet sound of their bodies coming together was accompanied by moans of joy.

Their fucking continued like that for a long time, slowly and silently. The only noises were the squeaking of the seat under their combined weight and their happy sounds and the soft squishing of their bodies meeting. Cindy Lou could feel her pleasure mounting toward another orgasm, and her body was writhing ecstatically with every combined stroke they made. She could see that Hank's reactions were much the same as hers, with the same kinds of movements of his body. In addition, his eyes were closed and he was breathing sharply and deeply between his teeth. Both their bodies were swaying from side to side on the chair, but there was no danger of their falling off.

Neither of them had been in any hurry when their fucking started, so Cindy Lou had been moving her body straight up and down, with a minimum of contact between his cock and her clit. However, after she started feeling her climax building, like a volcano preparing to erupt, she knew her orgasm was no more than a few minutes away, and needed to change her strokes.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Hank," she whispered. "How about you?"

"Me too. I'm almost ready too."

She moved her belly slightly farther from his and, the next time Cindy Lou raised herself, she swung her ass back, just enough so her clit massaged the top edge of his cock as she drew away from his shaft. Additional pleasure surged through her body from the increased contact, and her moan of joy ended in a whimper. When she impaled her pussy again, her movement was the opposite and, when Hank jammed his cock up into her, he raked her clit, eliciting louder noises of joy from her and from him.

"Oh, my god, that's good," she murmured, and her next stroke, which was almost the same, felt even better.

Knowing her orgasm was imminent, Cindy Lou started fucking faster, and Hank matched the increased pace, ramming his cock and fingers up into her. As her volcano quickly drew closer to an eruption, her body was thrashing on top of his lap while she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her loud moans of ecstasy had completely changed to continuing whimpers, and her movements and vocalizations implored her partner to fuck her harder and faster and to use his entire cock. Hank needed no urging. As the blonde hotsy's lush body bounced up and down on top of him, and he plunged his cock and fingers into her, he knew his own climax was only a few seconds away.

They weren't racing to see who would cum first but, if they had been, Cindy Lou would have won. "Oh, god!" She cried out as her volcano erupted, and she started fucking as fast and as hard as she could.

Hank quickly pulled his fingers from her ass so he could cling to her thrashing body with both arms, while he continued pounding his cock into her. Less than a minute later, Cindy Lou's back arched, ramming her pussy against Hank, and all her muscles clenched. Seconds later, she slumped forward with her arms around the neck of the man who had just brought about her orgasm.

He didn't stop or even slow down, but held onto her and kept jamming his cock into Cindy Lou's wet pussy, while she pitched and tossed aimlessly against him. His arms around her waist controlled his movements and hers, and every thrust upward into her elicited another gasp of delight. When his own climax welled up inside his body, seeming to come from every extremity, and exploded out through his cock, he let fly with a big gob of cum into his condom. He still didn't stop, but kept driving his cock in and out of Cindy Lou's pussy until he had ejaculated three more times. He was done then, and completely sprawled against the driver's seat, pulling the very satisfied woman with him.

After their tremendous and almost simultaneous climaxes, the happy man and woman slumped against his seat. They would need to rest for a few minutes and catch their breaths, but they both knew they were not even close to being done for the day. His cock softened and slipped from the adorable place where it had shared so much pleasure, but neither of them thought it was any more than just temporary. He would soon be fully erect again, and her pussy would probably remain wet all day, even up to the time they were on their way back to New York that evening.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers