Cindy Lou Goes Au Naturel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

They were also well aware there would be a plethora of stiff cocks and eager tongues ready and eager to provide pleasure to that adorable wet place, along with a few juicy pussies for Cindy Lou to eat. They also knew there were plenty of the latter, besides some warm, wet mouths with firm lips waiting for his cock to become fully erect again.

"That was great, Cindy Lou," he whispered into her ear. There was no real need or reason to whisper; all the other revelers were carousing in the warm grass or the pool and, even if they had heard, nobody would have cared what they were saying to each other.

"More than great; it was fantastic," she replied the same way. "You know, I was reluctant to come here today. I thought it might be a real drag. Now, though, I think it might be one of the best orgies I've ever been too. Too bad we can't have National Nude Day every weekend."

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as had Cindy Lou and the others had. I really like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers