Cindy Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
A young wife's further sexual adventures.
4.5k words
4.01
49.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 01/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers

This is a continuation of my 'Cindy Mine' story.

*

Some time after we got home & back into our regular routine Cindy and I decided to try and contact Karen (from the beach house) & her husband. Before we had left we had noted that their unit had the same rental agency as ours. Cindy called the agency & told them that we had become friends with the neighbors but had lot their telephone number. She asked if the agency could please write or call them, and give them our contact information, then we waited.

It was almost the Holidays when we received an e-mail from Karen. She told us that the agency had contacted her months before but though she was intrigued, she hadn't mentioned it to her husband, Ted. She had never told him about that last day and night in VA though she thought the idea of them being watched would turn him on. So, a few days before she e-mailed us, during a love making session she asked how he would feel about them being watched. When he answered positively she told hive about the time in VA with their blinds open and that we had tried to contact them.

She described Cindy & I and filled him in on the show we had performed for her & the boys. He was very interested and had asked her if we could possibly send him a picture of Cindy. This was early in the digital camera era but we had taken a few sexy film photos of Cindy prior. I can still remember the look on the guys face at the photo lab when we retrieved the photos. The picture we sent was of Cindy in a semi transparent skimpy bra & panties set showing lots of what nature blessed her (and me) with.

The following day we received a very enthusiastic reply written by both Karen & Ted. They admitted to having a very steamy love making session shortly after receiving Cindy's photo. Ted said besides loving to enjoy Cindy's charms he had told Karen for the first time how much he'd love to see her with another man.

As it turned out they lived in Boston and at that time we still lived in Connecticut, about three hours away. Due to family commitments we could not get together until after the Holidays but we made arrangements to leave the kids with her parents & we got a hotel near Boston. Ted and Karen asked us to stay with them but Cindy & I thought that would not be a good idea, we had only seen them, didn't know them at all.

So a cold winter Saturday found us driving up 95 and checking into a nice quaint hotel just off the Commons. We freshened up and met them for dinner which went very well. Though they were over ten years older than me & 20 years older than Cindy, they were certainly young in thought. They attributed this to them being influenced by their two college attending kids. Though we had seen them totally exposed in VA they gave a somewhat different impression face to face & clothed. Karen a mature woman, full figured but not loose fleshed. She gave the impression that she had thickened with age but had managed to keep herself firm. And, as at the beach, she wore a low cut dress showing off those beautiful breasts. Ted was even larger in person than we had first thought. I'm 6'2" & 210 lbs but though not much taller than me, he still made me fell small. He had to weigh 250+ lbs and had massive shoulders arms and hands. Cindy remarked during diner that from what we had seen through the window in VA, confirmed the story about a man's hands being indicative of their penis size was true. He had been in construction all his life & now owned a small demolition company.

As we got to know each other during dinner the conversation took some interesting turns once we started to get comfortable with each other. At one point as he placed a hand on her thigh, Ted turned to Cindy and asked her how did she fell being a whore to strange men? She blushed and admitted that being degraded was an extreme turn on for her and what way could be better to be degraded than to let strange men use her. As Cindy related that, Karen mentioned that we could see her nipples harden just by her admitting her vice. During dessert Cindy suddenly spoke up and told us that she dessert she wanted tonight was the cum from Ted's big cock, that sure picked up the sexual mood even more. After a nice dinner and a couple of drinks we agreed to go to the condo they had just purchased on Beacon Hill.

Cindy was wearing a slinky knee length dress that held tightly to her curves. It showed some nice cleavage but even more interesting was the fact that her nipples were reveled by her lack of a bra. At the condo Ted mixed us some drinks as we got comfortable on their sofas, Ted next to Cindy & me next to Karen. Karen put on some slow mood music and Ted and Cindy began to dance very closely. Karen and I just sort of snuggled with a bit innocently gently stroking each other as we watched them.

Before very long Cindy was molded to Ted's large frame and his massive hands had moved down and were massaging Cindy's ass. Each one of his hands could fully handle one of her buns and he was kneading both of them to her obvious delight. He began to nuzzle her neck and before long he slid the straps of her dress down to give him access to her shoulders. After some very sensuous dancing and rubbing against each other Ted broke their embrace/dance.

As he stepped away the huge bugle in his pants attested to his excitement. Karen and I both commented of his state of arousal to which he replied that it was just the beginning. Cindy for her part was showing her state by her nipples straining against her dress. Her dress straps were down and the top was barely covering her nipples. As Ted backed away & sat on the other side of Karen he told Cindy to remain standing and that she should remove her dress and reveal her body to us.

Karen and I echoed his request & told her to strip, let us see what she liked to give to others. She slowly reached behind her & pulled down her zipper & let her dress fall to the floor. Because it was cold winter in Boston she had on pantyhose which we all yelled for her to remove, now. They came off immediately followed by her panties and Karen told her to put her heels back on like a good slut. So there she stood in front of us, stark naked, nipples erect with excitement. Her pubic area was trimmed to just a cute patch of hair over her bare slit.

At our direction she moved in front of the couch we all sat on & turned slowly letting us inspect her with out eyes & hands. Ted & Karen ran their hands over her flesh, feeling her like a piece of meat. She was directed to spread her legs and bend over so Ted could probe her pussy. She was already wet and Ted was able to easily push his thick finger deep inside of her. He added a second bulky finger and worked them out of her wet hole as she opened more and more for his insertion. Karen reached over to wet her index finger on Cindy's juices & without a preliminary touch shoved it quickly & completely up Cindy's ass. Cindy shivered and moaned with the assault upon her cunt and asshole.

Cindy was next instructed to take off the clothes of all of us, Karen included. She was told not to pet or play with us but to gently remove every article of clothing and replace them with some silky robes our hosts had provided. I was first to be stripped, then Ted & lastly Karen. Once we all were undressed and in our robes us two guys sat on either side of Karen petting her thighs & wonderful tits as she gently fondled our dicks. We told Cindy to get her tongue ready because we thought she should kiss and lick our entire crotch areas. She was expecting to do Ted first and was surprised when I told her that Karen needed to have her muff tongue washed by a woman for her first time.

Karen was ready & waiting for Cindy as she spread her legs to give Cindy complete access to her slit. Karen had a fairly bushy cunt, though she did have it trimmed neatly. Cindy did not hesitate but began tonguing her thoroughly. She quickly zeroed in on Karen's clit and her wet hole. Within minutes Karen grabbed Cindy's head by her hair & forcibly pushed her face harder and tighter into her cunt. As Karen shuddered with her orgasm she roughly used Cindy's face to aid her. When she had enough she pulled Cindy face out of her crotch. Cindy's face was a mess, wet & blotchy from being shoved into Karen's thick bush and between her muscular thighs.

Karen then told me to drop to the floor next to Cindy and to taste Karen's cum on Cindy's face and mouth. I gladly complied, covering Cindy's wet face with kisses and licks, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth, tasting Karen's fluids. Ted then helped Karen to pull her legs wide back up against her chest and I thrust my face into her totally open hairy cunt. As I worked my tongue everywhere I could reach, I tried my best to shove my face as deep into her sloppy hole as I could. I felt Cindy grab me by my hair & push my face down between Karen's cheeks. As Ted held Karen's legs up & open I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks & proceeded to tongue fuck her asshole. I lick up and down the crack of her ass & shoved my tongue as far up her ass as I could manage. With my tongue in her asshole and my nose in her cunt she again came, long and hard, erupting all over my face.

As I pulled back Karen let her legs drop down. Ted was now sitting next to her, his legs wide apart & that big cock of his standing up straight from the mass of hair on him. Cindy was kneeling between his legs running her tongue all over every crevice of his crotch. Ted was slumped down with his ass at the edge of the couch, his balls off the edge. Cindy turned her head to help her lap and suck each one of his furry testicles in turn. She could barely get one ball in her mouth but she certainly tried to please them. The sight of Cindy, her delicate cute face against his crotch with his massive angry red cock towering above her was just so erotic.

After paying homage to his male sperm makers, she shifted her attention to making love with her tongue & lips to his substantial male hunk of meat. Her tongue slid up and down it, tracing the veins bulging out on it length, Her tongue swirled all over the considerable head and she took particular attention to lapping up the pre-cum that was dribbling out of his piss hole. Karen and I both moved in closer to get a closer look at the contrast between Cindy's innocent looks and Ted's enormous masculine cock, the very picture of a cock hungry whore.

Cindy's mouth was all over him & Ted for his part, just leaned back with his hands behind his head & watched her make passionate love to his huge cock. Cindy had her mouth stretched over his cock and was taking as much as she could as moved her head up & down sucking for all she was worth. She could barely take half of his meat in her oral cavity but that did not stop her from trying for more. Every couple minutes she'd stop sucking to rest her jaws but as she rested she kept kissing and licking him. She was moaning with her own pleasure and Karen & I observed that she had a couple of her own fingers jammed up her cunt.

Karen told Cindy that she was a disgusting pig wallowing in her own degradation. Cindy agreed and began to beg Ted to give her his cum in her mouth. At that Karen laughed telling Cindy that Ted not only had a huge cock but extreme staying power. She told us that he's been on Zoloft for a few years & it did not affect his erection but held back his orgasm. Ted added that Karen's cunt was not only big due to the size of his dick but due to the length of time it was inside of her.

Ted held Cindy's head by her hair & thrust himself in and out of her mouth. She gagged some, tears streamed down her face but she did not want him to stop. Even with that he still had not cum but told Cindy to lay on the floor and hold her legs up, feet to the ceiling, and as wide apart as she could. He stood between her spread legs & looking down at her he told her to beg him to shove his cock up her hole if she wanted it. She reached between her legs & with her fingers spread her cunt lips wide apart as she told him to please stuff his big cock inside of her.

Ted dropped down between her out stretched legs & while he supported his weight off her body with his arms her he told her to grab his dick and place it at her opening. Then without any warning he drove his considerable cock entirely inside of her gaping hole. She gasped but not with pain but with pleasure as she wrapped her legs as much as she could around his broad hips and raised her hips to meet his invasion. As he began to piston himself in and out of her she looked at me and described the pleasure he was affording her by fucking her with the biggest object that she ever had inside of her. She was delirious with desire as he hammered her 110 lb body with his 250 lb one. For his part, Ted held him self up off her & drove his huge cock into her as hard as he could, using every bit of strength & weight that he possessed. She moaned, "more, more", as he punished her with his size & muscle.

Karen & I placed ourselves on the floor on either side of her using our hands to feel and manipulate her flesh as she got the substantial fucking she desired. Karen decided that Cindy should experience some of what Karen loved and began to pinch & twist Cindy's nipples. Cindy was withering around in pain/pleasure as she let her senses control her. I moved myself up so my groin was opposite Cindy's head and turned with my cock facing her head. Ted grabbed some of her hair & wrapped it around my solid prick, stroking my cock & getting my pre-cum in Cindy's hair.

It was so absolutely hot to see Ted's big hairy body up over Cindy's petite form, ramming his massive cock into her wet wide open cunt. She began to cum in a long intense spasm, eyes open, looking up at her tormentor, getting fucked as she never had in her life. Karen and I sat back & watched Ted punish her with his fat hunk of meat. Ted let himself down on her leaving his total weight on her, burying her with his mass. But her legs were still wrapped up & partly around his ass as he powered her into an extreme orgasm.

After she started to come down, Ted got up off her & sat back on his heels, still between her legs as Cindy gasped for air. She was totally worn out, bruised, and soaking wet, her pale body so small & fragile under his hairy massive frame. His body hair also was soaked & was matted due to his exertion and his huge erection was now dripping wet and the head was a throbbing deep red and the veins in the shaft bulged outward, ready for release. It was quite a site, a bull of a man in all respects between the legs of my chaste looking wife. Her cunt & pubic hair were a sloppy wet mess, cunt gapped open due to the huge cock that had just violated her. She was such a sweet young thing, an open cock pit.

Once Cindy caught her breath, she looked from Ted, Karen, and I as she asked Ted to pump his sperm into her. She declared that she was fertile and she wanted him to put his seed deep inside of her. Ted harshly grabbed her ankles and put them on each of his shoulders thus raising her open cunt. With her ankles still on his shoulders he leaned forward over her, resting his weight on his hands, bringing her hips up, folding her in half until her gash was facing upward in it's most vulnerable position.

I reached between them & grabbed his fat throbbing cock and as he moved down to her waiting open hole and I placed his huge cock head into her throbbing gash. As I let go he slammed himself deep within her, dropped his weight on her, & roared as he emptied his sperm deep within her womb. Once his breathing calmed down he rolled off her. She lay there; legs still spread wide open, her misused cunt red and swollen from the abuse it had just absorbed.

When her breath became less labored I moved into Ted's former position with Cindy's ankles now on my shoulders & I plunged my cock in her loose sloppy hole and with a few violent thrusts added my load to Ted's deep inside her womb. I too rolled off her to catch my breath, leaving her spread & well used.

After we recovered sufficiently to chat, Karen & Ted remarked on how well Cindy could take Ted's brutal onslaught. Cindy said that though she ached all over & most likely wouldn't be able to fuck for a week, she enjoyed every thrust. Karen told us though her & Ted had been fucking for over 20 years when he nailed her with so much energy her pussy would be sore for a week. She related that getting an energetic screwing from Ted was like being gangbanged. With that Karen grabbed my head by my hair & pushed my face down into Cindy's sloppy wet cavity. I went to work with my mouth and tongue tasting and eating the mixture of cum leaking out of her. Within a few minutes Cindy had her last orgasm of the night.

Later as we lie around having a few drinks before turning in, Karen requested some cock. She sucked my dick until it was erect & then she sat on me with my cock up her big hairy cunt. We had quite a ride together & after I blew my load in her, she sucked Ted into hardness & rode him until they both came.

We all slept late the next morning and when we arose we caught a cab and went off for brunch. We all piled in a cab on the way back from brunch with me in the front & Ted between the two ladies in the back. Ted decided that though Cindy's pussy was sore from the night before her mouth could certainly be put to good use. He asked the cab diver if he would mind if the young lady sucked Ted's cock in his cab. It was a good thing that we were stopped at a traffic light as he asked. The driver quickly recovered and told Ted to go ahead, just make sure she swallows it all, he didn't want any cum dripping on his seats.

With that Ted leaned back & told Cindy to lower his pants & shorts which she promptly did. The driver said that he would not be able to drive well and try to watch so her pulled over to the side of the city street, right on Commonwealth Ave. The driver and I turned to watch as Cindy once again gave Ted's hairy crotch a tongue bath. She proceeded from kissing and licking to taking his cock into her mouth and sucking him off. The driver was flabbergasted to see her cute lips wrapped around Ted's massive prick and her trying her best to get him to cum in her mouth. Between her head moving up and down on his shaft and him thrusting up into her sucking mouth Ted let his control go & pumped a load of cum in her mouth that she swallowed as he ejaculated.

Mohammad, the driver, was a Palestinian about 40 years old. He (as well as I) was clutching his crotch as we watched Cindy suck off Ted. When Cindy finished draining very drop out of Ted's cock Karen told her to switch places with me and to relieve Mohammad's discomfort. We quickly changed places in the cab. Being early Sunday afternoon & cold there was very little foot activity and not much auto traffic.

Once Cindy got into the front seat Karen asked Mohammad if he'd like to see some nice young American pig's tits. She then told Cindy to show him her nice pale 34C rack. Cindy slipped her coat off and quietly unbuttoned her blouse before unfastening the front snaps on her bra. She turned facing him and spread open her blouse and bra, exposing herself to the cab driver. He then reached over with one then two hands and fondled her n ipples & breasts. At our urging she then lifted her butt off the seat and pulling her skirt up to her waist, she removed her panties.

So there she was, tits and pussy exposed for him, her knees spread apart letting him see her shiny pink slit. She was so humiliated to be used as an object, degraded in the most sordid way. I told her to push her hips toward him & to use her fingers to spread her cunt lips apart, show him what a disgusting slut she was. As she did so Mohammad reached down & shoved a finger into her. He wiggled the finger around feeling her wetness as she leaned back and elevated her cunt to him, easing his access into her internal female cavity. He added a second finger and reaching deep inside her he found and rubbed her G spot which brought her to a short intense orgasm.

Chuckie
Chuckie
111 Followers
12