Cindy the Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers

" Yea I am with you on that. I don't like bars really myself." Marie told her " why not try a movie?" Marie suggested as she reached in her purse to get the tube of lipstick.

" Yea that sounds nice. Hey... instead of going to a theater , how about we head to your room and watch something there so we can get comfortable. I hate the chairs at the movies. Always seems I cant get comfortable." Cindy said .

" Um.. sure I guess if that's what you want to do. I just hope I don't go to sleep after drinking these beers. Beer has an affect on me which makes me sleepy." Marie said laughing a bit after she told Cindy. Marie couldn't believe how easy it was getting Cindy to come back with her in her motel room. She just didn't want to make the wrong move and scare the girl.

" Oh you won't got to sleep Marie. You will have company" Cindy said giggling a little bit as she reached in her purse and got her wallet. Before Marie could do the same Cindy informed her she would pay for dinner. It was the least she could do. Marie had a bad thought in her head as she bent her head down to look at her shoe as if she was interested with it. She wasn't only getting her plan accomplished she was getting a free meal. She almost felt quilty but soon remembered why she was here and crushed the feeling quick.

" You ready? " Cindy asked as she put money on the table and got up to stand.

"Oh yes... been ready for a while" Marie said as she did the same.

A little while later at the motel , Marie walked out of the bathroom and saw Cindy drapped over the bed. She wondered if the girl had fallen asleep. But just as she was about to panic, Cindy turned over on her stomach and smiled at her.

" Hiya" Cindy said as she made a half attempt to wave at her new friend. Marie did everything she could not to laugh out loud. If this didn't mean so much to her for other reasons she would be having the time of her life.

" Hiya back " Marie said as she smiled sweetly to CIndy before walking over to the closet holding her cloths. She opened the door and reached for her old tee-shirt she has worn since high school. She always like sleeping in her old shirt. She felt it was now after years of being worn the most comfortable.

" Hey um.... Cindy. mind if I change. I really need to relax. Being in these cloths all day has got me all wound up." Marie said as she tried to make herself look busy with looking for underwear. She waited without breathing to hear Cindy's reply.

" Sure no problem " Cindy told her as she watch Marie.

Marie smiled to herself and reached for some real loose shorts. Her breathing coming back slowly.

" Hey you don't mind if I also get comfy huh? " Cindy said and before Marie could answer she started removing also her cloths. Leaving on nothing but her panties and bra and shirt.

Marie was shocked. She had hoped in some point of the evening she would be able to get Cindy naked but this was turning into hardly no work at all. It was almost like she was dying to get naked or loosen up. Marie was totally shocked. Another feeling was also there. Excitement. She was surprised how much she was getting turned on. She had thought this would be only a job for her. She didn't think that there would be anything but maybe a mild feeling of stimulation. It made her look at CIndy in a whole new light. This was definitly a benifit.

" Um... sure.. whatever you want." Marie said as she went back in the bathroom to undress.

Coming out she saw Cindy sitting up next to the headboard of the bed and flipping through channels on the TV. Marie could see she was absorbed in her job of finding a movie. She looked her over a minute while Cindy wasn't watching and noticed what nice legs Cindy had. They were long and smooth. Tan some with a light brown and she could tell they were also firm. Marie wondered what they felt like.

Her eyes traveled up over her stomach to her breast and almost fell over with shock. CIndy had taken off her bra. She could see her nipples peaking through the shirt she was wearing. Marie couldn't take her eyes off her friends breasts. They were wonderful from what she could make out through the shirt. She itched to feel and taste them. Forcing herself to move away from the door, Marie walked over to the bed and moved to sit down next to CIndy. That's when Cindy noticed her.

" Well it doesnt seem like there is alot on except for pornos" CIndy said laughing as she also kept flipping.

" Porno's?" Marie said looking away from Cindy to the TV.

" Yea... Seems no one is interested in regular movies any more." Cindy told her as she laughed a bit more.

" Yea I reckon your right. Oh well... maybe we could do this another time then?" Marie said as she prayed her bluff wouldn't be called.

Cindy sat there a second quiet as her fingers still moved over the remote. It seemed like she was struggling for something to say.

Marie didn't help, she didn't want to say anything to make the girl leave.

" Well..." Cindy said before clearing her voice " We could always watch pornos" she finished laughing a almost loud laugh. She was real nervous.

Marie sat for a second and thanked her lucky stars her friend hadn't shot out the door with her suggestion of ending the night. She almost felt as if she was an animal playing with a prey. It made her aroused but it also made her feel powerful.

" Yea I guess we could do that. I don't get off on them but sometimes the bad acting is funny to watch " Marie told her to make her think she wasn't turned on by these movies. Which was definitly a lie. She just would add it to the other lies in the barrel.

Cindy flipped a few more times until she came to rest on a man and a woman having sex. The woman was obviously enjoying herself getting slammed as hard as he could cause her screams of pleasure filled the room. Marie almost laughed outloud at the thought of these women screaming so loud that it could make the poor guys eardrums bust. She wondered if the woman was really as into it as she betrayed on TV.

Marie looked over to Cindy to see if she was watching it and was shocked that in a matter of seconds she seemed so engrossed she couldn't take her eyes off it. Marie looked back at the movie to see if maybe she was missing something.

All she saw was the woman eyes filled with so much pleasure as the guy slammed into her and muttered through the grunting how much he enjoyed her pussy. She started to really watch as the motel room stayed quiet other then the couple on the screen. He held the back of her legs behind her knees almost to her head as you could see him sliding in and out of her. The woman was so wet the whole shaft of the man shinned with her cum.

Marie started to feel heat go through her as she remembered what it had felt like all the times with her ex boyfriend. She remembered how when he fucked her she couldn't stop the downpour between her legs. She missed him terribly sometimes when she thought of the lack of sex in her life.

Suddenly on TV the man moved back to let the woman go. He quickly flipped her over as he slid in her from behind. She moaned loudly while he held her hair moving slow to fill her inch by inch. Her back arched while she made room for him in her body.

Marie watched fasinated herself at what would come next. She wondered if the man would cum in her or out on her back. Cindy never said a word next to her. But Marie started to notice she was shifting around some on her side of the bed. Marie wondered if the movie was getting to her as it was Marie.

" You know..." Cindy began speaking then suddenly her voice broke.

" What?" Marie said shocked at hearing someone else beside her as she watched the screen intently. She had forgotten about Cindy for a second.

" Nothing" CIndy said and as Marie looked over to her she could see Cindy was blushing.

" Hey don't let it embaress you hon we can always change the channel" Marie told her to reassure the girl.

There was a brief pause before Cindy responded.

" Nah its okay i was just wondering if she is faking or if she was really enjoying herself" Cindy said not even looking over at her friend she spoke too.

Marie busted out laughing .

" It's funny you say that cause I was wondering the same thing also a few minutes ago." Marie told her while she laughed .

CIndy looked over and smiled. Marie looked back at her and smiled too. There seemed to be a mutual knowledge about a womans orgasm between them. They both were excited it seemed by the nameless female getting hers so to speak on TV.

As they stared at one another Martie's smile gave away. She was ready. She was so ready she could feel the heat build up between her legs and the itch to touch Cindy. Cindy stared at her. Marie could see her smile slip away also as some unknown look came over her face. Marie studied it as she herself saw excitment and maybe a bit of nervouness. Marie wondered if she was nervous watching the movie with Marie. Just as Marie was about to say something to put the girl at ease Cindy shocked her by leaning over and planting her lips on her mouth.

Marie was so shocked she couldn't move for a second or two as Cindy's mouth moved almost innocently over her lips. Then like something clicking in her she moved her hands off the bed and wrapped them around Cindy as she also started deepening the kiss. Cindy groaned and for a few seconds while Marie kissed the outside of Cindy's mouth she questioned what made the woman do this. Then Marie figured it was best not to question anything and get started on getting the girl motivated on kissing.

Marie put everything she had into the kiss as she moved her tongue to open Cindy's mouth. Cindy put up no resistance as Marie moved her tongue in and touched everything there was to touch in Cindy's mouth. Cindy's body moved closer to Maries. Marie groaned as she felt the tips of Cindy's breast move over hers. Even through the two shirts between them Marie could feel the harden nipples. It excited her so much her nipples within seconds turned just as hard and started rubbing with Cindy's.

Marie was overjoyed as her hands moved up to cup Cindy's face. Her kiss showed her excitment as she deepened the kiss and moved her body closer to her friends. She almost started shaking as her legs moved in closer to the heat of CIndy's.

Cindy groaned softly as she also moved her hands up to rest them on the sides of Marie's breast. Marie's heart did a small jump when she felt the soft touch of Cindy's hands on her body.

Almost as if she wasn't sure of herself Cindy didn't make a move but continued to let Marie kiss her while her hands remained where they were. Marie tasted her friends mouth but also knew she wanted her breasts touched so she sifted her body to where Cindy's one hand was placed over one breast. As if a signal was given Cindy moved her hand to cup Marie's breast and Marie groaned.

Cindy touched lightly at first getting use to the feel of another womans breast in her hands but then the excitment took over and she started moving her other hand to join its playmate. Slowly CIndy moved both hands over the breasts and moved to rub over each nipple making Marie groan louder. Marie moved her hands to let them slid from Cindy's face down to the front of her buttoned up shirt. She wanted to see those breasts so bad she almost ripped the damn shirt off. Quickly though she made herself get control as she moved her hands slowly to the first button and started to unbutton it. Cindy never gave resistance. Her hands were working over Marie's breasts so much they made them more tender as she pulled and cupped and played with them. The nipples weren't left out either as she pulled and pinched each one over and over.

Marie finally got the shirt unbuttoned while she still kissed Cindy and moved to slide it off her. Her hands being her eyes.

When the shirt was gone to fall on the bed. Marie cut off the kiss to move her eyes down to look at the pert breasts before her. The nipples standing out so much just begging to be played with. CIndy never said a word as her hands also moved to go down to Marie's stomach. The contact making Marie's mucsles tighten up . Marie hoped she was thinking of getting her naked too.

Cindy's breasts still naked before Marie's eyes were to much. Marie lowered her head and grabbed gently one breast and took the nipple right in her mouth. She knew she should take her time but she couldn't help it. She had to taste it right now. Cindy moaned loudly as she moved her body closer still to Marie's mouth. Marie moved her tongue over the nipple on the inside of her mouth and then stared sucking her friend. She was in Heaven. For a brief moment she wondered if she was rushing CIndy but by the actions of her body she didnt think so.

Cindy in her pleasure didn't forget to start taking Marie's shirt off also. She moved her hands quickly over the shirt to unbutton it. Nothing was said between the two girls as they started enjoying each others body. It was almost like there was a silent agreement to not explain or ask or the spell would be broken.

Finally Cindy removed the shirt and both women were naked except underwear on the bed. The sounds of a woman groaning on TV who was getting fucked only added to the heat of the moment as Marie moved her mouth finally from one nipple to the other. CIndy leaned her head back and her chest into Marie's mouth. Closing her eyes as she felt Marie's wet tongue move over her. Marie was gushing inbetween her legs as she thought in her head she had gotten to where she worked so hard to get for so long. This made her even more excited as she nipped on her friends nipple. Cindy was squirming some as Marie finally raised up her head to look at her friend. Cindy's face was flushed with excitment and Marie's hand moved to her neck to grasp softly around it as her other hand moved slowly all over Cindy's body. She let her hand move from her friends face down her neck over her own hand and over her shoulders. Making sure there was no untouched place over Cindy. Her hands went down over each breast. Still wet some from Marie's mouth and lifted and cupped them each. Also making sure she pinched each nipple again to bring a groan out of Cindy's mouth. Cindy never opened her eyes as she was being held by the neck and being felt up. Marie's eyes themselves were almost wild with excitment. She let her eyes travel over her friend's body and also watched each place she touched. She was mesmerized by seeing that this girl totally trusted her to do as she pleased.

Finally letting her hand slid down over the girls stomach Marie looked up at Cindy's face and moved her hand on her neck to give Cindy a signal to look at her. Cindy moved her head up and looked her friend deep in the eyes as she felt Marie's hand travel down toward her pussy. Cindy never said a word but her eyes darkened a shade as she felt Marie's touch skim over her panties to tease her. Marie wanted so bad to feel that wet pussy but she wanted Cindy to feel her touch too and not cum to quick later with excitment. So she let her hand move slowly over the top of Cindy's lips and she traced a finger down both of them one by one and finally moving her hand to add a little pressure to the center where the opening would be if there wasn't panties. Cindy moaned out loud as she pushed her pussy closer to Marie's hand. Marie could feel her friends panties getting wet from her playing. This just added more pleasure for her as she moved her fingers to the edge of the panties and teased on the side of them watching the whole time CIndy's eyes dilate with pleasure. Marie grew tired of holding her friend's neck and moved it to place her hand gently but firmly on Cindy's shoulder. Without looking, she pushed Cindy's body to tell the girl silently to lay back. the girl never breaking eye contact did as she was instructed silently. Her body moving back agasint the bed as Marie also moved to go with her.

Once laying flat Marie over Cindy, Marie looked deep in her friends eyes and smiled a reasurring smile before breaking the contact and moving down some on the bed to look at Cindy's pussy. Cindy closed her eyes as she opened her legs some. There were no words.

Marie studied her friend and then moved her hands to wrap a finger around the edge on each side of the panties. Slowly she moved her hands down to drag the panties with her. Showing her inch by inch Cindy's pussy. It was glorious. Her mouth was starting to overflow with saliva as she watched the pubic hairs come into focus and also the idea of getting her face deep in the middle of it. Finally she lost patience with the panties and pulled on them a little more as she moved also her body to get them off. Once off she threw them on the floor and moved back up to look once again at her friend. Her eyes soaking in the naked woman before her. She looked quickly at Cindy's face but noticed CIndy still had her eyes closed. She didnt care. She wanted her and she was gonna have her.

Marie looked back at her friends body and a thought came into mind. She was so excited that getting this woman in a wild postion at some point in the night was getting her more turned on.

She moved and leaned down towards Cindy's ear and whipser two words.

" Turn over".

Cindy never said a word and moved to do as she was told. Marie moved to allow it . It took a minute but finally CIndy was on her stomach. Marie moved down on the bed to postion herself where she needed to be . She finally was between Cindy's legs. The voice of a man grunting and a woman moaning behind her made her smile at how lucky she could be sometimes.

Putting her hands on each leg on the inside and adding pressure told Cindy silently what she needed to do. She took command and moved her legs out wider to allow her friend free access to her pussy. Marie wasnt satisfied. Although she could see her friends pussy clearly and wanted to jump right in she wanted more exposure. So she rested her hands on the back of each knee and moved her hands in tiny signals up to let Cindy know to get on her knees.

Marie smiled and thought to herself as her friend didnt hesitate that she was a quick learner. Cindy moved in the postion with her knees under her, her ass wiggling in the air and her stomach laying still on the bed. Marie was very pleased by what she saw. Before her stood a glistening pussy wide open wiggling almost teasing her in the air and her friend laying there with her eyes closed, trusting and waiting. Marie didnt waste any time. She wanted her face in there and taste what her friend had to offer.

Marie moved quickly between her legs and moved her head down to breath in deeply Cindy's pussy. Sighing out loud with pleasure Marie inhaled the sweet smell. Without waiting, she moved her head and pressed her nose and her mouth into CIndy's wet pussy. Almost passing out with pleasure of feeling her face already wet. She had alot of licking to do to get it dried off some, Marie thought to herself and smiled some before opening her mouth to draw her tounge out.

Her tounge went straight up and down the crack exposed to her as she heard Cindy's breath catch. This just egged her on as she moved her face up and down with long licks to take in the first bit of juices on the top of the lips. Cindy's ass wiggled some as she tried to get Maries tounge deeper in her. Marie lifted quickly and grabbed both ass cheeks to steady her friend. Her nails digging into the skin but not bruising. Cindy stood still.

Marie contiuned the assault on her friends pussy. Licking slowly as her fingernails and hands gripped into her friends ass. She let her tounge move slowly from the bottom where the clit was postioned up to just touching the area between the vaginia and ass. Cindy moaned deeply.

Marie felt aggressive as she moved her tounge deeper into her friends pussy. She could taste all the sweet warm juices of her.

Hea_2_sta
Hea_2_sta
68 Followers