Cindy's Dreams

Story Info
A woman's dreams of exhibitionism.
2.2k words
4.61
54.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vet42
vet42
16 Followers

Cindy suffered from torrid dreams ever since her break up with Brad. She'd awaken suddenly in the middle of the night, sweat soaked, with vivid lust movies still rolling through her imagination. Normally, she'd masturbate until the fire was out, then drift back off till morning. On this particular August night however, the masturbation just wasn't working. Struggling awake from another dream, she'd fingered herself through two orgasms already. But lying there, wrapped in the sweaty sheets, she just couldn't manage to get back to sleep.

In her dream, she'd been walking alone at night through a downtown park, wearing nothing but heels. It wasn't clear exactly why she was naked, but that hadn't mattered. What mattered was the fact that it had excited her in a way that she'd never known before. It had felt so vivid, so real. She could actually feel the chill night air on her skin as she walked. Looking down at herself in the dream, she saw her nude body bathed in the moonlight—tits swaying as she moved, nipples taught with excitement. She couldn't help reaching down to finger herself as she walked along, heels clicking on the narrow stone path through the park. She walked and masturbated, wondering if anyone else was out there, in the darkness, watching her play with herself. Although in the dream, she hadn't actually encountered anyone—the idea of what she was doing—masturbating while walking nude through a public place, made her cum in an instant.

Cindy wasn't an exhibitionist, though she and Brad had fooled around a few times in places like the lake and at the carnival. But she'd never actually been totally naked in public like that before. The idea had just never occurred to her. Not that she would have to the courage to actually do something like that anyway. But the dream had been so real; she still felt every thrill, every twinge as if it actually happened. Even now, fully awake, replaying the dream over in her head, her nipples were hardening in anticipation.

It was clear that she would sleep no more this night. Rising, she slipped on her robe and went into the living room. It was a muggy, and she needed some water. Grabbing her cigarettes off of the coffee table, she took her water outside to the front porch. Settling herself on the steps, she lit a smoke and exhaled it into the night, watching it rise away like a fading dream. Only, her dream still hadn't faded. It was there, replaying in the front of her mind—like on a movie screen. She could still see herself, naked, fingering her pussy in the park. She felt the excitement of it, the naughtiness of it. Sitting on the steps, her nipples stiffened again—she was actually wet.

Sliding a hand inside the top of her robe, she cupped first one heavy tit, then the other, squeezing them gently. Her fingers found their way to her aureole. With her thumb, she rubbed slow circles around them, teasing and pinching her nipples into hot nubs. Closing her eyes she relived the dream again, seeing herself naked, working her fingers in and out of her moist slit as she walked along. Her pussy beckoned. With one hand still in her robe, she moved the other between her legs to touch herself there. Spreading her legs wider to accommodate herself caused the bottom part of her robe to open, exposing her steaming pussy to the night.

She could hardly believe what she was doing. Was she really sitting on her front porch step, masturbating for the entire world to see? The thought was too naughty, too hot, and too delicious. She fucked herself slowly on the porch, sliding first one, then two, then finally three fingers in and out of her heated box. Lifting a tit out of her robe, she put it to her tongue. She'd always been able to lick her own nipples and she loved the sensation of her wet, warm tongue traveling circles around them before sucking them into her mouth.

Though the street was abandoned at this time of night, the moon washed it in a monotone glow, with enough light to see by. The neighboring houses were dark and cars lined each side of the street, waiting for morning. Glancing quickly around, Cindy wondered if anyone could see or hear her. Though she knew that the chance was small, still, the thought of somebody watching her made her hot as burning coals. Perhaps somebody was hiding behind the bushes across the street, or peeping out at her from an unlit window. Undoing the belt on her robe, she stretched out, lying back on the steps. The robe fell open, totally exposing her naked body. Spreading her legs wide as she could, she ran her fingers over her wet slit, barely touch her throbbing clitoris. She wanted to make this last as long as possible. Her huge tits lolled to either side of her, and she looked down at her nude body between them. It was just like in the dream, only she wasn't walking through the park. That thought sparked her, sending electric jolts through her pussy. She wished she could walk naked through the park. Naturally, there weren't any parks nearby, but there was a street right in front of her. Maybe she could dare a short venture, with her robe on...just to the sidewalk and back.

The idea was crazy of course. Even though the street was deserted, there was always the chance of someone catching her. It was that nasty thought, coupled with the sensations of her fingers in her pussy that convinced her to try it. Raising herself to her feet, she stood for a moment with her robe open. The night air felt warm on her skin. The noise of the summer crickets chirping grew louder in her ears until it was all she could hear. The thought of what she was doing caused her heart to thump in her chest, making it difficult to breathe. She was both excited and scared at the same time. Everything it seemed, was a constant reminder that she was standing outside, practically naked. The feeling was incredible. All of her senses were acutely aware at once and she felt more alive than she could ever remember feeling.

Scanning the street for signs of life, she took first one step forward, then another. The concrete felt hard under her bare feet...adding to the naughtiness of it. It was but a short walk from the front porch to the driveway, then down to the sidewalk—under normal circumstances. But tonight, it may as well have been miles. Slowly, nervously, Cindy made her way to the driveway, rounding the bushes that lined the edge of it. Now, standing in the light of the full moon in the center of the drive, she would be visible to anyone who happened by. Pausing for a moment, she tried to catch her breath before moving on. Her robe still hung open at her sides and she had to force herself not to grab at it and hide herself with it. Moving cautiously down the driveway she tried not to make any noise. Her nipples stuck out like hard pebbles, leading the way. Palming her left tit and pulling at it, she reached the sidewalk. Spinning around, she tried to see everything at once. This was insane! But she couldn't stop herself. The fire in her body pushed her on and she had to see how far she could take it. With a hurried glance across the street, she weighed her options. She could forget the whole thing now and turn back. At least she could say she'd gone this far. Or, she could go for it—living out her dream of walking naked in public. The white-hot excitement in her belly made the decision for her. Shrugging the robe from her shoulders, it fell useless to the ground.

Cindy now stood completely nude and exposed on the street with nowhere to hide. Just being naked like this was almost enough to push her to the brink of orgasm. She didn't dare touch herself yet because when she came, she wanted it to be hard. Barely able to breathe, she stepped off the curb and slowly crossed the street, moving between the parked cars on the other side. Reaching the sidewalk, she padded along, hardly daring to look at the houses beside her. She walked on past house after house, finally stopping at the streetlight on the corner. Now, at least a block from the safety of her front porch, it was too late to turn back. Naked and shaking with excitement, she stood on the corner, bathed in the light from the lamp above her. She knew that anyone could catch her like this but she didn't care. In fact, the thought of someone seeing her was driving her crazy with lust. Unable to wait any longer, she had to cum. It was now or never.

Lifting herself to the balls of her feet, she leaned back into the poll and thrust her hips out to meet her hand. Hard and fast, she rubbed her throbbing pussy under the streetlight while mauling her nipples with her mouth. Just as the hard cum was building inside her, a dog barked somewhere in the distance. The sound jarred her back for a second and she froze, listening for more. On their own however, her hands quickly began moving again, manipulating her toward orgasm.

Turning, she bent over and placed one hand on the pole to support herself. With the other she smacked her own ass hard, first one cheek then the other, until her bare ass burned and glowed in the light. She groaned loudly as she smacked herself, fearing that someone might hear. But it wasn't enough to stop her. In fact, there was no way now that she could have stopped. She wanted someone to see her; she wanted to get caught. She hoped that someone would just come along and catch her beating her pussy right on the street like some filthy slut.

Her heavy, bare tits hung down in front of her. Illuminated by the streetlight, they swung back and forth as she fucked herself. The sight of them spurred her hunger as she jammed herself, inserting two fingers right into her ass. The faint sound of a car engine somewhere off to the left of her barely managed to capture her attention as she furiously masturbated her pussy—all she cared about was cumming. On the brink now, she spun around squatted down on her haunches. The wooden pole scraped the naked flesh of her back, but the pain was delicious and she took no notice of the splinters. Squatting on the sidewalk with her legs as far apart as she could spread them, she mashed her back into the pole, sticking her heaving jugs straight up in the air. The sight of herself, naked, masturbating under the light was too much for her. Shutting her eyes, she rubbed her hot pussy furiously into orgasm—moaning and biting into her lip hard enough to draw blood. She came fiercely, flying over the edge. With her orgasm rocking her back on her heels, Every naked nerve in her writhing body screamed straight to her brain. Her hot juices spurted out of her, soaking her hand and the sidewalk beneath her clutching ass cheeks.

Cindy came five times like that. Lost in her own universe, she never heard the police car pull up and stop in front of her. In fact, she'd been on the verge of her sixth orgasm when the cruiser's spotlight lit her up in an intense, blinding light. Instead of stopping though, she just kept right on, masturbating herself into another jolting orgasm, even as she heard the female cop's voice asking her what the hell she thought she was doing.

She was still in the throes of it when the officer jerked her to her feet. The front of her body was wet with sweat, making it shine. She reeked of sex and ass. Spinning her around, the cop bent her over and cuffed her. Taking her nightstick from its holster, she couldn't resist a few hard whacks to Cindy's naked rear. Though it hurt like hell, Cindy found herself getting hot again. Holding her cuffed hands up behind her, the cop dragged her towards the car, smacking her reddened ass with the nightstick. Cindy felt the cop's hands on her tits as she turned her around to push her roughly into the car, banging her head on the doorframe as she did.

Naked and hand cuffed in the back of the police car, Cindy couldn't help herself. Though she knew she was in big trouble, her nipples throbbed again as the lady officer watched her in the rearview mirror, and her pussy soaked the leather seat under her bare ass. She was headed to jail, yet, she was hornier than she'd ever been.

Cindy jerked awake, naked on the floor. This time she'd fallen completely out of bed, bruising her hip. The dreams were getting worse now, and she wondered if they were ever going to stop.

vet42
vet42
16 Followers