Cindy's Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark and Cindy renew their love for each other.
6.8k words
3.22
46.1k
6
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redice
redice
12 Followers

Cindy's Friends Ch. 02: The Homecoming

Driving down the long reach of the smooth black asphalt highway, can be tiresome and somewhat mind numbing experience. On a calm Saturday morning when everyone else would still be sleeping the highway is almost void of traffic. The speedometer reads steady at 75 MPH but staring out of the windshield it feels as if I was creeping along at a snails pace. Staring at the long white line to my right and the slashed white to my left I lightly adjust the steering wheel to keep my vehicle between the lines. The boredom of traveling never seems to get easier.

But this trip was one of trepidation; I was anxiously making my way home to my wife. My weekend began with us on the verge of dissolving our marriage. My salvation came with the loving enlightenment of good friends. Who opened my eyes in revealing to me, that I was also to share in our failing relationship. Not to mention what I would have lost had I let Cindy leave my life. Due to my stubborn beliefs that were stolid and archaic. I began to blame myself for driving her into the arms of others for the lustful release she desperately needed.

It is a gratifying feeling to be given the opportunity to save my marriage; I had no intentions of let the gift of this opportunity to escape me. My mind had been so deep in thought that I hadn’t realized I was pulling into the parking garage of our apartment. The anxiety of my homecoming was beginning to show as my cock began to lightly throb within its restrictive confines.

Locking the truck I decided I would gather my things later, right now I just wanted Cindy in my arms. Stepping into the open elevator my body began feeling a nervous anxiety. I haven’t felt since I was a young man stumbling on my words while trying to talk to girls for the first time.

The ascent of the elevator appeared to be moving slower than normal, as I watched the light panel illuminating the appropriate floor as it made its ascent to my desired level. Finally the fourth floor light, lit up and I felt the elevator begin to slow its steady climb then finally come to a stop. Quietly the elevator door slid open, I felt as if my mind had no control over the muscles within my body. My legs didn’t want to move as I realized I was very nervous. Taking a deep breath the mind forced my legs to begin moving as I slowly walked down the drab rectangular shape of the long hallway. Trying to focus on the door to our apartment there was a feeling of vertigo, as the hallway seemed to get longer with each.

Finally facing the door leading into our apartment I noticed boxes stacked on both sides of it. Apparently Cindy had been busy in the process of moving her belongings out. With the keys in my hand I felt the apprehension of opening the door. I knew that Cindy was on the other side waiting for my return. Taking a deep breath I slowly pushed the brass key into the door locking mechanism and turned it. With a click the door began to open, my heart began beating in my chest as the door slowly began to swing open allowing me access to the apartment and my loving wife Cindy.

Removing the key from the lock, I stepped into the apartment and softly closed the door behind me. The apartment had appeared as if it was being systematically dismembered as there were boxes strewn about in various states of being filled with personal belongings.

Slowly I walked through the apartment, recognizing my briefcase setting on the coffee table where I had placed it the night I walked in on Cindy in the throws of passion with her lovers. The whole evening of the occurrence appeared to my as if it were primordial. So much has happened in my life since that wild evening. Intent on the mission at hand my eyes searched the apartment to find the woman I loved for over three years. A slight feeling of anxiousness began to overcome me, as Cindy was not within sight.

Entering the doorway leading to the bedroom I found my sigh of relief, there on our disheveled bed was Cindy quietly sleeping. She must have lost a considerable amount of sleep the last few nights. Presumably upon hearing I was returning home to work out our differences. Her body must have finally succumbed to exhaustion as she slipped into a peaceful sleep. Judging by the crumpled tissues strewn about I could see she had been crying. Not wanting to wake her I quietly sat on the chair at the corner of the room and just admired her as she slept. Her hair was a mess and I could see the dried tears on her cheeks. Though she looked a mess, she did look very erotic and desirable as she slept.

The feeling of my hard cock was throbbing within its tight restrictions of my pants, and was beginning to feel uncomfortable I sat. Trying to be quiet I slowly tried to reposition myself to ease the slight pinching I was feeling.

Suddenly Cindy opened her eyes almost as if she were suddenly spooked. Lying there she tried to focus her eyes, as she gazing in my direction she suddenly noticed me sitting in the chair. Almost instantly she jumped up and ran toward me. I could see the tears beginning to swell in her eyes as she began to say, “Mark I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you.”

“Cindy I just…”

“No please I was wrong to cheat on you.”

“But Cindy…”

“Please don’t leave me we can work it out, I know we can.”

“Cindy please I ….”

“Please Mark…Please forgive me.”

I could see she wasn’t going to let me talk until she finished what she had to say. Kneeling at my feet she rested her arms on my lap. With tears rolling down her face she continued, “Please Mark I was wrong I will never…” I placed my finger tenderly on her lips and she was quiet. Gently I picked her up from the floor and hugged her with all the passion I had. Cindy returned my embrace and held on tight. Her head lay cuddled on my neck and shoulder feeling the wetness of her tears as they touched my skin. The feeling was one of sincere gratification as we just held each other without speaking another word.

After what seemed like several minutes of silence I slowly released my loving embrace from Cindy and slowly pulled her away from me allowing us to see into each other’s eyes. She had a look of extreme sorrow mixed with fear and worry. Looking into her eyes it felt as if I could feel the extreme sorrow and pain she carried. She was not looking at me, instead she looked down to avoid eye contact, and she appeared to be clouded with guilt. It felt as if I could feel her sorrow just by looking at her. I needed to ease her mind of her fears as I began to speak,” Cindy I want you to know one thing, I will never give you up.”

Cindy look into my eyes with a look of confusion on her face, I believe she half expected me to become mad and irrational. Using the momentum of the moment I continued “I love you with all my heart, I have no intentions of loosing you over a misunderstanding.”

“But I cheated on you.”

“Only because I did not realize what was needed to make you happy.” Placing my hand on her shoulders. A single tear had formed in the corner of her eye and began its slow decent down her cheek. Gently I caught the tear on my finger as I continued to speak.

“Cindy I believe I was also at fault here, I was to busy working that I forgot about your needs.”

“ But I was the one who cheated.”

“No you were the one who found another outlet for your desires.”

Leaning forward I placed a tender kiss on her pouting lips as I finished, “ And I would like to join you in exploring this outlet even further.”

“What…. What do you mean.”?

“Well you did open the proverbial Pandora’s Box. The way I see it we can either run away or embrace each other and make the best of it.”

“Well …I…a.” Cindy was at a loss as she tried to grasp the implications of my statement.

I tried to explain as I continued, “Our lives have been changed, and we can either cover it up. But I do believe it will only divide us until we completely lose each other.”

Gently brushing her cheek with my hand I finished, “Or we can embrace it together and see what erotic fantasies we were meant to experience.” Pausing a second “Is this not the unfolding destiny we were to explore?”

The look on her face was one of utter confusion to what I just said. Slowly I stood up and pulled her up with me. We passionately embraced and just held on to each other enjoying the warm feeling. The smell of her hair was a pure fragrant delight as I felt my hard cock push tight against my pants. I wanted to throw her on the bed and love her with all abandon.

Slowly with a tender touch of my clumsy hands I began to unbutton the front of her soft cotton nightgown and let it fall gracefully to the floor around her feet. Exposing her soft naked body. The cool air against her skin caused her nipples to harden.

Staring deeply into my eyes her tears had begun to dry as the manifestation of animal lust began to overtake her. A hazy warmth flowed over me as all conscience thought of higher reasoning slowly was washed away with the lustful thoughts emerging from within as I stared passionately into her warm bedroom eyes. Gently I placed her hand onto my hard cock begging for its freedom from the tightness of the pants. Her look of confusion disappeared as a grin slowly began to spread on her lips. With out a word she began to unbutton the front of my pants and free my aching member as my pants landed on the floor at my feet. My cock seemed to throb with a mind of its own as it sprang to life throbbing as if to relish its freedom allowing it searched for the warm haven of Cindy’s delicate pussy.

The feeling was almost overwhelming as I felt the warm tender fingers of her small hand as it wrapped sensually around my hard cock. Slowly she began to stroke its full length as we kissed in and compassionate embrace. Cindy felt exquisite wrapped my arms as we gently teased each other’s tongues in our kiss. Warm sensations of lust filled my mind as I felt my throbbing member, lightly brushing the silky skin on her warm stomach.

Gradually we moved to the edge of the bed still in our loving embrace. Slowly I guided her onto the softness of the bed, she lightly objected as she pushed me over onto my back. Realizing her intentions I succumbed as she slowly straddled me. We never broke our hot-blooded kiss as we both succumbed to the growing passion of wild animalist lust.

Gazing up at her wonderful body I lay still with anticipation as she lowered her wanton pussy onto my hard cock. Her heat felt so wet with her juices, that I didn’t feel the head of my cock as it entered the lovely folds until I felt the heat of her depths as she engulfed my aching member with a slow downward thrust. She moaned with satisfaction as my cock was completely buried deep within her succulent pussy.

Placing her hands on my chest for balance she began to slowly gyrate her hip working my cock in and out of her tender folds creating a sensation of pure euphoric ecstasy. Enjoying the intense pleasure I began to cradle her silky breast in my hands as I lavished in the breathtaking feeling of her hot wet pussy munificently milking my cock. Combined with her sensual gyrating motion as she traveled the full length, in a slow pace. The slightest movement of our bodies created a pleasurable quiver of heat that spread through our yearning bodies. Her moans were slowly becoming louder as she began to move her body at a quickening pace.

Her eyes were glazed over with a wild passion as she began to impale herself against my cock with a fast paced fury. The sight of Cindy above me thrusting against my cock was incredibly stimulating. Intense moans of pleasure escaped her mouth filling the room enhancing the erotic sexually charged ambience of our wild sexual bliss. My cock was beginning to feel the impending release as each movement of our motions intensified.

With all of her pent up strength she was bucking against me with a new hot-blooded fury that I have never seen in her before.

Almost without warning Cindy began to quiver as her body began to shake in spasms in anticipation of her impending orgasm. She reached a point of impaling her quivering pussy hard against my cock; it was almost to the point that I wondered if the bed would collapse from the bouncing of our weight. Her nails dug into my chest as she crossed the threshold of her intense orgasmic release, crying out, “Oh god yes…fuck me harder…. I am cuming…. oh yes…I’m Cumming…Oh fuck you are good.”

Wanting to add to the wild release of her orgasm I slid a finger into the tight sphincter of her ass. It was almost as if I had turned on a switch. As she screamed louder and bucked against my finger and cock with a ferocious orgasmic fury that almost drove me over the edge. Her body shuddered uncontrollably with her orgasmic release, a release that seemed to go on without and end. A glazed look of animal passion filled her face as her body had passed the edge of pure orgasmic rapture.

Slowly her bodies thrust against me began to slowly subside as she collapsed against my chest exhausted from her needed orgasmic release. Feeling she was completely exhausted I gently rolled her off of me. My hard cock came out of her wet pussy with a light popping sound, as I rolled her onto her back and straddled her thighs. Arching her wonderful ass I slowly guided my cock into her swollen wet pussy as she lay still on her stomach. Her wet pussy felt just as inviting as my cock easily slipped in with an effortlessness that I have never known. I began to thrust into her depths feeling the soft cushion of her ass cheeks as I buried my cock to the hilt.

Almost as fast as I started thrusting into her sweet pussy she began arching her back to match my thrusts. As if a second wind had entered her lungs she began to moan and buck wildly against me. Her moans were slightly muffled in the blankets strewn on the bed as she cried out, “Oh yes ….I feel it again…. oh my god…. I am going to cum…Please harder…. yes…yes…”

I felt the rush of my orgasm as I drove wildly into her pussy with a hard thrusting action that she seemed to want. The feeling was pure exotic release of two people as we both grinded against each other with a lust so pure that we were nothing more than wild animals frantically fighting together for the intense feeling to our tormented orgasmic release.

Grabbing her shoulders to give me more of a grip I thrust with all my strength into her depths of her hot pussy spurting my cream as deep as my cock can drive it. She furiously arched her back to meet my wild thrusts as I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock to milk every drop of its cream.

Our orgasmic release began to subside as our movements also slowed. Feeling the exhausted release from my orgasm I collapsed onto Cindy’s back trying to catch my breath. The feeling of our sweat covered bodies lying together felt good to me as I slowly felt my cock shrink until it slid out of her fresh ravaged glistening pussy.

Several minutes had passed before I had the strength to lift myself off of her. Cindy rolled over looking at me with a renewed smile of happiness on her face. She looked radiant lying there naked with sweat covering her glowing body. I held out my hand and said, “Lets take a shower and cool off.” With our arms around each other we walked to the shower.

The warm soothing water of the shower felt magnificent as we sensually washed each other’s bodies. Slowly massaging and rubbing generous amounts of soap onto our sweaty bodies the feeling was very arousing. I felt my spent cock slightly stir as Cindy delicately applied soap to my balls and caress them individually until she felt they were clean. Then applying a gracious amount of soap on my limp cock she stroked it clean.

While I applied soap to her breast and slowly massaged until the nipples stood erect. Slowly I began working my hands on her silky smooth skin until I had encompassed her whole body. Taking our sweet time we spent more time teasing each other into arousal than we did trying to clean ourselves. We spent so much time tenderly exploring each other’s bodies that I began to notice my hand was beginning to wrinkle from the water.

Cindy was first to step out of the shower, as I remained to finish cleaning myself until I felt completely refreshed. Stepping out of the shower I felt almost revived with a glow of contentment as I dried myself off. With all the action I have seen in the past few days I was amazed that I was still going strong.

Entering the bedroom I began to pick my clothes strewn about the floor, while I was emptying the pockets I found a familiar item, it was the friendship coin. Throwing the clothes into the hamper I kept the coin with me I wanted to show it to Cindy.

Enjoying the feeling of freedom I didn’t bother wearing any clothing as I strolled into the living room. When a wonderful sire befell me as I saw Cindy in the kitchen preparing food. She looked radiant standing there naked glowing from her orgasms. I sat lazily on the couch. Picking up the remote I turned on the television to see what is on, and to kill time until she finished in the kitchen. I never really noticed what was playing as I randomly flipped channels, I just looked at the friendship coin while reliving in my mind the wild time I had during my trip in the mountains. My mind had been opened to a whole new world I never knew existed, the wild experiences I had so far were beyond belief. There was a new hunger in me that wanted to explore this new sensual enlightenment.

Only a short time lapsed before Cindy entered the living room with a tray of different prepared finger foods. I was more aware of her sensual curves as I stared at her sensually exquisite backside as she bent over to set the tray on the coffee table before me. She sat against me on the couch as I began to sample the different foods.

Cindy sat still snuggled against me, She seemed content to just watch me eat. But I knew there was something gnawing on her conscience, and she was trying to decide on the right words before she began. After a few minutes she slowly began to tell me about her activities while I was preoccupied with work. It was almost a whisper as she began to tell me her story.

She had played with her friends off and on for all of her adult life even half of her teenage life, long before she met me. The three I saw her with were only a few males of the five to eight couples that relished their sexual gatherings all this time. She explained that she never told me about it, because she thought I would not understand. I had always been straight laced with her trying to be the man of the house. She had a genuine fear I would think she was a slut, and would not understand that she had been on a higher level of sexual awareness then me. But she was very persuasive in the fact that she loved her friends as much as she loved me.

I sensed a slight twinge of apprehension in her voices as she began to tell me the erotic story of her sexual life. Starting back in high school when Cindy and her girlfriends became a tight group and would have wild sleepovers at each other’s houses exploring their sexual awakenings in each person’s body. These girls had built a bi-sexual friendship that would last well into their adult lives.

During her college years the group of girls all stayed together as they entered the same college. In time as each one married and they eagerly shared their husbands with each other. Having wild erotic orgies in the dorm rooms. When one of the girlfriends in the group felt the need for sexual release, they only needed to find which husband was home and go see him.

She talked in detail about her 21st birthday and the wild party her friends gave her. She was undressed and laid on a large table while the girlfriends had completely covered her with whip cream. While the girls gathered around the table and they licked the whip cream from her silky skin. But this was the appetizer to the real gift they had in mind. Each of the husbands would take turns climbing on the table screwing Cindy until she had reached a minimum of 21 orgasms. I could see her nipples harden as each wild story was beginning to arouse her.

redice
redice
12 Followers
12