Cindy's Journey to a Lesbian Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lathered each other, giving us another chance to explore and fondle and express our love for each other.

I lent Brittany a lace trimmed nighty. We spooned and drifted to a sound sleep.

We awoke to sunlight streaming through the bedroom windows. It was 10 AM.

I allowed Brittany to dress in any of my clothing she wished. She picked a thong, a push up bra, slacks and a V neck tee.

Patty and Michelle were waiting for us at the kitchen table drinking coffee and munching on English Muffins. It was obvious they too had a joyous night.

"Michelle, I probably do not need to tell you this but you sister is a great lover." I praised.

"I think you are the best ever," Brittany replied.

"So is Michelle," Patty added.

"You are too," Michelle told Patty.

"Tonight can only get better." I offered.

'Oh wow," Michelle replied. "I am very sorry but we have a date tonight with Naomi and Carol.

"No need to be sorry. We have the anniversary party next weekend.

"If it is OK we will spend the weekend." Michelle promised.

"That is so way OK," I offered.

After I warmly kissed Michelle and Brittany goof bye, Patty drove them to pick up their car at Women's Cave.

While waiting for my darling Patty to return, I reflected on the events of the past year. I am one very lucky young lady. I share my life with an amazing woman and two adorable children. Mario and Maria.

I have sex with three other lovers, special in unique and different ways. The youthful energetic Brittany. My understanding and supportive Mother. Her partner Clair who I owe so much for opening my eyes to the joy of lesbian life I simply could not be happier.

THE END

Note: What is it like when five lesbians and a transsexual party. Find out in by next installment of "Cindy's Journey to a Lesbian Life.

12