Cindy's Sex Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their confidence in each other increased, so did Ray's pace and soon they'd developed a very satisfying rhythm. It was impossible for Cindy to keep her head totally still, even with the help of Ray's hand. But soon it was swaying with a steady motion as he drove the full length of his swollen dick into her open and waiting mouth. This must be what a pussy feels when it's getting fucked, she thought as Ray's shaft once again surged past her stretched lips.

It was hard to believe that having her face fucked was turning her on, but that's exactly what was happening. There was a knot twisting and growing in her stomach and her legs were beginning to feel funny. When she finally climaxed, her hips and thighs were hit by a series of deep spasms. The climax drained her legs of strength and she collapsed on top Ray. That final forward lunge, somehow managed to bury the stiff dick even further down her throat.

After a few moments, Ray re-started his hunching. Once again her head began rocking as he now drove his dick even deeper into her throat.

When she felt hairs brushing against her lips, Cindy opened her eyes. In this new position, she was looking straight at Ray's testicles. As Ray continued pumping, they seemed to approach her face quickly, then just as quickly move away. It was almost frightening to watch them rushing up towards her as inch after inch of the long shaft quickly disappeared into her mouth. The motion would suddenly stop, leaving her lips and teeth full of pubic hairs and her nose nestling in their soft covering.

Without thinking, Cindy began stroking them with her fingertips, and immediately heard Ray gasp. Very gently, she took the sack in the palm of her hand and squeezed. Ray's body jerked in response and he began to hunch faster.

By now, she had no idea how long his dick had been in her mouth. But she knew her jaw was beginning to get tired. So she figured that if she was ever going to finish him off, now was the time.

With one hand, she continued to massage Ray's balls. With her other hand, she began to softly stroke his butt. Before long, she was running her fingertips across the crease created by his tightly clinched cheeks. Then he finally relaxed and she was able to slip in her fingers.

The entire area was already wet from sweat and saliva. So once she located Ray's ass hole, it was relatively easy to insert a fingertip.

"Oh shit!" cried Ray, and his body suddenly jerked so hard it nearly threw Cindy off. There was no doubt in her mind she was doing something right. The only question was whether she'd survive the experience.

To accomplish her goal, Cindy figured she better keep Ray penned down. Throwing her right leg over his chest, she penned her elbows between his thighs. Grabbing a deep breath between strokes, she shoved her finger a little deeper into Ray's ass.

The move triggered an almost uncontrollable thrashing about until his body suddenly became hard and ridge. Cindy raised her head slightly, letting the cock head slid out her throat and into her mouth. Normally, she didn't enjoy the taste of cum. But after all she had been through she wanted to savor the fruits of her victory.

When the climax hit, it seemed to shake ever inch of Ray's body. Wave after wave of energy swept over his twisting and heaving frame. As she lay on his stomach, Cindy could feel the muscles in his torso knotting under the force of each new spasm.

It was a long climax. But much to her surprise, it produced little cum. Then she realized that, thanks to her, Ray had produced a river of cum that weekend. By now, even his impressive supply was starting to run low. On those rare occasions when she and Danny had been able to spend an entire weekend together, Cindy had taking a certain pride in always leaving him totally drained. It had bothered her that on this once-in-a-lifetime weekend, she had not been able to do the same for Ray. With satisfaction, she now knew that while she may not have been able to fuck him dry, she at least put a serious drain on his supply.

Slowly, the real world began to re-enter their lives and they started to disentangle. By now Cindy, who had promised her parents she would come home this Sunday, was running late. She had planned on taking a bus home but Ray said he had a better idea.

After quickly packing and checking out, Ray hailed a cab. "I'll have the cab drop me off at the hospital. You take it on to your place. It's on me," he smiled. Although she protested, Cindy was glad she didn't have to ride all the way to her home in Queens on the bus.

They kissed when the cab pulled up at the hospital. "Why don't ya come up and see me some time, big girl?" he teased in a really bad Mae West accent before opening the door and getting out.

When he reached back in for his briefcase, Cindy responded with mock innocence. "First I've got to know if you're the type of man who'd try to take advantage of me if I did come over to visit."

"Of course I am," said Ray, as he closed the door.

"Oh good," she replied with an impish smile. "In that case I'll be over tomorrow evening." She stuck her head out the door and Ray kissed her once more. Then she broke the kiss, slipped her head back inside and the cab pulled away.

When Cindy looked back, she saw that instead of waving and watching as she left, he'd immediately turned toward the hospital. With a sigh, she faced back around and tried to put Ray and the last thirty six hours out of her mind. Now she had to start concentrating on her parents and on Danny, her fiancé.

Back home in Queens, Cindy began washing her clothes and getting ready to return to school. When her mother said Danny wanted her to call him at his place, it caught her off guard. After she'd accepted Ray's suggestiong that they spend the weekend together, Cindy called Danny to say she had to work Friday and Saturday nights and would only be home for a few hours on Sunday afternoon.

The news hadn't pleased Danny, who quickly reminded her of a fact she was very much aware of; he was working days that weekend which meant he wouldn't be able to see her for two weeks. But here it was Sunday afternoon and he was calling her-from his place. If he was home and alone, she knew he would want her to come over for some sex.

And if that were the case, Cindy knew it would nearly kill her. But there was no way she could say no, not to her fiancé. Noticing a small bottle of hand lotion on her vanity, Cindy sighed in resignation, put it in her purse, and reached for the phone.

A few minutes later, Danny was pulling her inside the door of his apartment, "Danny, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"That's one hell of a greeting for your fiancé," pouted Danny as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "What ever happened to, "Hi Danny, I missed you."?

Realizing her mistake, Cindy smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry. Hi Danny, I missed you."

They held each other tight for a long kiss. Danny slid his hands down Cindy's back until they rested on her ass. Quickly hiking up her skirt, he slid his hands inside her panties. Then taking a cheek in each hand, he began squeezing them and grinding her into his groin.

Although she enjoyed the feel of her rear being massaged, Cindy concentrated on the kissing. Danny had always been such a good kisser. There was something about the way he moved his lips, which was a real turn-on. So she pulled Danny closer and slipped her tongue deeply into his mouth. Once again she was reminded about how much she loved Danny. And for a little while at least, thoughts about the past two days with Ray left Cindy's mind.

But soon Danny started to slip one hand around towards Cindy throbbing pussy. Not wanting his fingers to probe that particular tender flesh, she reluctantly broke the kiss and twisted away from his embrace, "So tell me, what are you doing here? I thought you were working today."

With a roguish grin Danny came over to her, "If I didn't get to see you today, I'd be faced with two weeks without any of your loving. And baby, two weeks is a painfully long time to spend just thinking about something as fine as you. So I swapped days off with another guy."

"I should have known," said Cindy, who was thinking with a sigh that actually, she really had known. "That's all you boys are interested in. Will I can only stay an hour or so. But tell you what, why don't we celebrate by trying something new?"

Danny's eyes lit up, "What did you have in mind?"

"You just stay right here and get undressed," teased Cindy. "I'll be right back.

In the bathroom, Cindy took her clothes off and carefully checked her skin for any tell-tale scratches or bite marks. Finding none, she took the small bottle of hand lotion from her purse. After spreading her legs, she gently parted the puffy lips of her vagina and began rubbing the lotion into and over her tender pussy.

When it was well coated, she touched up her make-up, lightly sprayed her body with perfume, brushed her hair and put her heels back on. Taking the bottle of lotion, she left the bathroom and walked back to Danny.

"Aw right!" he shouted with obvious approval. It would have been impossible for Cindy not to have been pleased with Danny's reaction. But despite enjoying the reception, she knew this enthusiasm would soon be adding to her pain.

Danny started to get to his feet, but Cindy motioned him back down. "Now just stay where you are. Your time will come. Right now, I've got some work to do."

With that, she knelt between Danny's legs. Even though her mouth still ached from this morning's session with Ray, she intended to give Danny one of her best sloppy blowjobs. There was at least an outside chance, that if she got him to come in her mouth, he might be satisfied.

As she began sucking on her fiancé's cock, Cindy's mind drifted back to the first time they had made love. It had been in this very apartment. That had been her first experience with "going all the way", and she had kind of enjoyed it, despite the pain.


Since then, she and Danny had made love many times, and in many other places such as parked cars and the homes of friends. But while cars were cramped and friend's homes were inhibiting, this apartment remained special.

Whenever the rest of his family was gone, Danny's apartment became a relatively spacious and relaxed laboratory where they could learn how to make love. It had been here, Cindy recalled, that she had first learned how to please Danny with her mouth

Now however, try as she might, Danny just wouldn't come. Soon she felt hands pulling at her head. "You better stop or you're not going to get any satisfaction."

That was okay with her, Cindy had assured him, although she knew Danny was ready to fuck. "If you insist," she said with unfeigned reluctance. "But before we start, here's the new thing."

With that, she reached down on the floor and picked up the bottle of lotion. With a sexy grin, she proceeded to massage it onto Danny's dick, carefully applying a thick coat of lotion along the length of the shaft. Then she completed her job by leaving a big glob of lotion right on the head of the dick.

"Now move aside and don't look," said Cindy as she lay down on the couch and spread her legs. Using the rest of the lotion, she began slowly massaging her pussy. There was no doubt in her mind that Danny would watch. In fact she was counting on that. For even though her main goal was to give a final coating of lubricate to her pussy, Cindy hoped that the hotter Danny got, the faster he would come.

Looking up quickly, she saw Danny jerk his head away. "You didn't peek, did you?" she asked coyly.

Danny admitted that he might have, but he assured her it was just to make sure she was all right. "So tell me, did everything look all right to you?" she inquired.

Everything looked damn fine to him, he said.

"Well, in that case, why don't you come on over here and do something about it then?" said Cindy in what she hoped was a sexy voice. "Since we're both all greased up, I think I ready for that pole of yours."

Danny rushed to get into position between Cindy's legs. "Easy boy!" she laughed as she taking possession of his dick and guiding the slippery dick toward her weary pussy. "We'll get you home in just a second."

When the tip of the cock head was poised just inside her cunt, she looked up and smiled. "I think we're ready now," she said. "But what about sliding in slow and sexy."

Despite her wish, which was really a plea for mercy, Danny could hold back no longer. With a grunt, he lunged forward, driving hard into her swollen, chaffed, and very tender pussy. For Cindy, the sudden burst of pain was unbelievable.

When she cried out, Danny assumed they were cries of passion. This drove him on to even greater heights of vigor. With each stroke, Cindy felt as if she were being sawed in half. Each time their bodies slammed together at the end of one of Danny's violent thrusts, her entire pelvis area hurt. At that moment, Cindy doubted the pain could have been much worse even if she hadn't used lotion.

Finally Danny grunted and slammed down once more into her aching body. Then with a strangle cry, he began filling her tortured pussy with his cum.

Later, as they lay together panting, Cindy felt a burning sensation when his shrinking penis began slowly slipping out of her throbbing pussy. With complete honesty she looked into her fiancé's eyes and said, "You got me big boy. After that, anymore loving would just about kill me."

Judging from the satisfied look on Danny's face, Cindy decided she'd passed the finals of her seminar on making love. Of course, what happened this weekend was a one-time thing, she reminded herself. From now on, it'd just be Danny for her. No more Ray; no more lessons. She was almost certain of that.

--your vote and comments will be appreciated RF--

12