Cindy's Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Cindy tests how well her Slut is trained.
7.3k words
4.28
54.1k
11
2

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers

Chapter 4: The Tests

That fall, Cindy and I were not living together. I had my own apartment, whereas Cindy shared an apartment with another girl, Marsha. Marsha was the same age as Cindy and somewhat similar in tastes and appearance. Marsha was a slightly taller, about 5'6" and weighted about 115 pounds. Like Cindy, she had shoulder length hair, but reddish brown instead of blonde. Marsha had brown eyes and full pouty lips. Her tits were a nice full 36-C with large dark brown aureoles (as I would learn later).

Earlier, during one of Cindy's sexual interrogations, she had inquired whether I found Marsha attractive. Lost in the throws of sexual bliss, I had answered honestly...yes. Marsha was very attractive and what man wouldn't want to fuck her? Cindy seemed to take this information in stride, and kept riding my cock. Then the questions went on; had I ever thought about fucking Marsha?...would I like a three-way with Marsha and Cindy?...would I like to see Cindy and Marsha having sex? To each of the questions I answer yes, more concerned with the current fucking I was getting from Cindy than my answers.

Anyway, one Friday night several months later, the three of us were at a bar. We had all been drinking, tequila as usual. At one point, Cindy went to the bathroom. While Cindy was gone, Marsha asked me if I wanted to go out to the car and smoke some weed. Never one to turn down a good toke, I followed her out.

As we sat in her car smoking, Marsha was behind the steering wheel and I was in the passenger set. As we passed the joint back and forth, Marsha slid over to sit next to me. She said she couldn't reach me with the joint from behind the wheel. As she leaned into me, the smell of her perfume rose to mix with the smoke that I was inhaling. I passed the joint to her. She laid her head against my shoulder and took a long drag. Her hair felt soft and cool against my neck.

It wasn't long before she turned and kissed me on the side of the neck. I was stoned. I looked back into those big brown eyes and those pouty lips. She smiled. I smiled back. She took a hit and raised her lips to mine. Marsha began to shotgun the smoke into my mouth. I opened my mouth to take in the smoke.

As the smoke passed into my mouth, Marsha followed it with her tongue. She frenched me hard, snaking her tongue deep into my mouth. She took my hand and placed it on her leg, moving it up under her dress. Then she placed her hand firmly onto my cock.

We continued to kiss, sucking each other's tongues. She undid my belt and unzipped my pants. My hand had found its way inside her wet satin panties. She spread her legs and I slid my fingers up into her cunt.

Marsha took my cock and began to slowly stroke it. I was busy running my fingers along her pussy, probing for her clit. When she had my cock was fully erect, Marsha stopped. I began to protest, but she put her finger to my lips and said, "Shhh."

She used both her hands and removed her panties. She balled up the panties and pushed them into my gapping mouth. She put my hand back on her twat and dropped her head down onto my cock. As she sucked my cock, I fingered her clit. She gave great head.

After a few minutes, Marsha raised her head. My cock was slick with her saliva. Looking into my eyes, she smiled and asked if I wanted to fuck her. With her wet panties still stuck in my mouth, I could only nod my head.

Marsha pulled her dress up around her hips and climbed onto my lap. She took my cock and eased the head into her clit. The heat from her cunt enveloped my cock. Slowly, she slid her pussy down onto my erection.

As she rode my cock, she opened the top of her dress. Underneath, Marsha wore a pretty blue front-hook bra. She ripped at the bra clasp and released her bouncing tits into my face. I spit out the panties and began to suck and lick her tits. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth tighter onto her tits.

With her legs splayed, she ground her cunt down against the base of my cock. She rode me with short rapid thrusts, always keeping the mass of my cock deep in her cunt. She threw her head back, moaning and groaning. She was a hot horny fucking piece of ass. After a few more hard thrusts, she clamped her pussy down hard onto my cock and came. She grabbed both sides of my face with her hands and mashed her mouth against mine.

As she kissed me, she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth. It felt like her sucking would tear my tongue from my mouth. As her orgasm subsided, she leaned back and smiled. She began to climb off my still hard erection, dripping her quim onto my pubic hair.

I was aching to cum. My cock throbbed, bouncing up and down with a life of its own. I attempted to hold her down, trying to keep her pussy around my erection. "Hey, I didn't get off yet!" I said.

She just smiled and said, "Later. We have to get back in to Cindy."

She took her panties and wiped the juices and cum from her cunt. Then she took the soiled panties and stuck them in my pocket. "You better get that thing back in your pants," she said with a broad grin on her face. She got out of the car. "See you back inside."

When I got back into the bar, Marsha and Cindy were sitting together at the table. Any worried I had about what had happened seemed for naught. The three of us carried on with drinking and conversation as if nothing had happened. When the bar closed, the three of us went back to Marsha's car and then back to their apartment.

Back at the apartment, we sat on the floor in the living room. We had some beer and loaded the bong. I was feeling good. I had a nice buzz. I was still horny as hell, but I figure in a while Cindy and I would be fucking in her bedroom. Vaguely, the thought of a three-way crossed my mind. I didn't give it too much thought. Like I said, I was stoned.

Suddenly, out-of-the-blue, Cindy asked where Marsha and I had gone to earlier at the bar. Choking on my beer, I struggled to say something. Marsha, on the other hand, blithely replied that we had gone out to get a smoke.

Upon hearing that, Cindy turned to me and said, "Then why are Marsha's panties sticking out of his pant pocket?"

Panic...

I glanced down at my pocket, and sure enough, Marsha's panties were clearly sticking out. I looked up and Cindy was glaring at me. I was at a total loss for words.

The room was silent. I glanced guiltily at Marsha, then back at Cindy. Marsha broke the silence. "He took them from me," she said.

"So, exactly how did he get them from you?" Cindy asked. Marsha hesitated, and then proceeded to tell Cindy how I had forced myself on her in the car. According to her story, I had virtually torn her panties off as I viciously assaulted the poor girl. Thankfully, liar that she was, she limited my atrocity to only finger fucking her after the assault.

"Give me those panties," Cindy said to me. Meekly, I pulled the wet, soiled panties from my pocket and handed them to her. Cindy stared at the panties. She looked at the wet, cum stained crotch. Holding the cum crusted panties to Marsha's face, she queries, "He only finger fucked you?"

Marsha went pale. Like some school girl caught with her panties down (literally), she wildly looked at me for help.

Fuck you bitch, I thought. You made me out the bad guy, now lets see you get out of this lie. Besides, I thought, what could I say to explain why cum was all over her panties that would not get me in further shit.

I had to give Marsh credit for thinking on her feet. Once she got rolling, the story just evolved. I listened and heard how, after I had torn the panties form Marsha pussy, I had viciously fucked her. Then, after violating her poor helpless cunt, I had grossly used her own panties to cleaned the spent cum from her sodden twat. Finally, keeping the cum soaked panties as some perverted trophy, I had threatened Marsha not to tell Cindy. .

I sat there in stunned, stoned, disbelief. Marsha had completely twisted what had really happened. But, clearly it was too late and would do not good to claim that it had really been Marsha that fucked me!

I looked at Cindy; she was still staring at Marsha's soiled panties. As she gazed at the panties, covered with quim and soaked with Marsha's own pussy juiced, she looked back at Marsha. For a moment, I thought that Cindy might question why Marsha's cunt had so saturated her panties if she had really been forced to have sex. Weren't the quim and cunt soaked panties a clear sign that Marsha, if not the instigated, had at least been a willing participate.

No such luck. "Take you clothes off," Cindy demanded of me. I just sat there and stared back at her. "TAKE OFF YOUR GOD DAMN CLOTHES OFF YOU FUCKING BASTARD," she shouted.

I recognized that tone in her voice. I meekly took off my shirt and pants.

"I said take off your clothes, and that means all of them god damn you!" As Cindy said this she got up off the floor. Quickly I took of my briefs. Naked and confused, I just stood there.

"Get over there and bend over that foot stool," Cindy said. Meekly, and feeling totally humiliated, I began to move over to the footstool. "Crawl bitch! NOW!" Cindy's tone was vicious. As I dropped to the floor and began to crawl, I glanced at Marsha. She was watching me with a mix of lust and amusement on her face.

As I lay over the footstool, Cindy kicked my legs apart. "Don't you fucking dare to move bitch," she ordered. With a final glare at me, Cindy left the room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whispered to Marsha. "Tell her the truth," I pleaded.

Before Marsha could answer, Cindy came back into the room. In her hand was her leather whip. "Did I tell you that you could talk you fucking cheating slut? Don't you even dare look at me you goddamn bitch. Get your fucking eyes back to the carpet," Cindy hissed.

I knew I was in deep shit. "Spread you legs wider, bitch." As Cindy said this, she kicked me in the ass. I moved my knees as far apart as I could. My cock and balls hung precariously exposed between my legs.

Cindy lashed out with the whip and landed a stinging blow on my bare ass. She paused and kicked me in the balls. "What do you say bitch?" she demanded.

The events leading up to my dilemma had put me in a daze. I wasn't thinking clearly and it took a moment to comprehend her meaning. As realization set in, I responded, "One Mistress, thank you."

"Thank me? You fucking cheating piece of shit. You fuck my roommate and then have the balls to tell me thank you? You fucking Slut! I'll teach you what balls are for." With those words, Cindy swung the whip viciously down on my exposed ball. A shot of pure fire was sent through my testicles. I cried out and attempted to close my legs.

Cindy lashed the whip across my ass. "YOU FUCKING SLUT, DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOU FUCKING LEG! GOD DAMN YOU, SPREAD YOU LEGS!" She continued beating my ass until I forced my legs back apart.

Struggling to endure pain, I attempted to plea for mercy. As I tried to speak, Cindy yelled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! You have nothing to say that I want to hear!"

In spite of pain in my ass and balls, I now had a raging erection. Perhaps it was being naked in front of two beautiful women, perhaps it was my perverse kinky addiction to abuse and pain, or perhaps it was all the previous training and punishment from Cindy that had conditioned me to have an erection. Whatever the reason, each blow only caused my cock to grow and get harder. With each stoke of the whip on my ass, my cock throbbed and twitched.

Then as quickly as it had began, the whipping stopped. With my face firmly planted toward the carpet, I hear Cindy say, "Now you get your clothes off." I peeked around to see Cindy addressing Marsha.

"What? Why me? What did I do?" Marsha replied with a broken voice.

"You don't think I know your part in this? Your panties don't lie. This crotch is soaked with your pussy juices. Pussies don't soak panties unless they want to get fucked!" Saying this to Marsha, Cindy swung the whip around. The flashing leather cracked in the air in front of her face.

I watched as Marsha took off her dress. She discarded her dress and stood there clad only in her lacey bra. Looking at her shaved pussy, I could clearly see her naked exposed vulva. Her cunt was shiny wet, her pussy juices dripping down her thighs. She was breathing shallow and shaking slightly.

"I said undress. Do I have to explain to you like I did to him?" As Cindy said this she brought the whip down hard across Marsha right thigh. A wide red welt appeared beneath the lash.

Marsha reached up between her cleavage and undid her front hook bra. Her round, fleshy 36-C tits sprang out of the cups. The nipples on her dark aureoles were rigid and contrasted with the white orbs of her breast. The nipples were long and pointed, making her aureoles appear even larger.

"Here take this and whip his ass," Cindy said as she handed Marsha the whip. Marsha reached out and took the whip from Cindy, and then she looked at me. I could see the smile grow on her face as she licked lips and hefted the leather in her hand.

Marsha stepped behind me and, without further instruction from Cindy, began to whip my ass. As she whipped me, Marsha moved her blows up and down my body. Soon, not only was my ass covered with sweltering red welts, but so also were the backs of my legs and lower back.

As the pain grew, I began to whimper and cry. My obvious pain only seemed to excite Marsha even more.

"Shut up Slut and take you medicine." As Cindy said this, she began to remove her clothes. Furtively, I watched as her dress fell to the floor. Matching white satin and lace panties and bra followed. Cindy took her panties, now like Marsha's soaked and soiled with slick wet pussy juices. "Since you like panties, maybe these will keep you shut up," with that Cindy pushed her sodden panties deep into my mouth.

Racked and twisted, I gazed with painful lust at Cindy's beautiful body. I was mesmerized. My eyes moved down her body. Her long blonde hair was tossed and thrown across her high firm 34-D tits. Her breast heaved as she moved, the coral pink aureoles and nipples protruding from the firm white flesh. The tan lines her bikini had left on her hard body highlighted her tits. Her stomach was flat and tight, transcending to her shapely curved hips. She was wide between the legs, which highlighted the tightly swollen lips of her shaved twat. Her cunt lips were also shiny and wet, coated with a sheen of glistening quim. Her ass was as white as her tits, contrasting with her tan legs and back, heart shaped and firm. Her legs were long and defined. Her feet were tiny, with bright red nail polish.

As I took this vision of lusty loveliness in, Cindy instructed Marsha to stop her whipping. She then told Marsha to go get the toys.

As I lie there in my pain filled sexual haze, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Something seemed very wrong.

With Marsha out of the room, Cindy took over the whipping. Slowly and deliberately, she worked the leather over my body. As she whipped me, she began to ask me questions.

Its called The Pavlovian Effect. Preconditioned to respond to stimulus. Pain and pleasure...it was a blurred line. All I knew was my training by Cindy. She asked a question and I answered it.

Slash, the whip cut across my ass. Had I fucked Marsha?

Slash, the whip cut across my thighs. Had I enjoyed fucking Marsha?

Slash, the whip reached down between my legs and flicked against my exposed erect cock. Had I eaten her pussy?

The whipping moved up across my back. Had I kissed Marsha? Did she kiss me?

By the time our game of twenty questions had ended, Marsha returned with Cindy's toy box. Marsha she placed it at on the couch. Marsha looked at my red, swollen, welt-covered body. She gazed hungrily at my sweat covered scrotum and my rigid twitching erection.

Cindy told Marsha to sit on the couch. As Marsha nestled down, Cindy told her to put her heels up on the edge of the couch and spread her legs.

"Look at her you bitch," Cindy said to me. "Is that the cunt you fucked? You fucking pig bastard. Is that the fucking cunt you abused?" When I didn't answer immediately, Cindy grabbed my hair and forced my face around to see Marsha.

Marsha was sitting on the couch with her ass near the cushions edge. Her knees were spread wide and her cunt was thrust forward. She had a nice pussy, although not as nice as Cindy's. She was not as wide between the legs as Cindy, and her cunt was more brownish than pink. Her labia stuck slightly out from her vulva. Marsha's cunt was shiny with pussy juice and smeared with whitish quim that oozed from her snatch. The thick milky mixture dripped from her cunt and ran down to toward the crack of her ass.

"Well your fucking days are over you piece of shit! Look at that cunt and remember it as your last fuck, you worthless bitch Slut!" Cindy twisted her grip in my hair and shook my head back and forth as she berated me. "All your good for is eating shit, you god damn letch. So eat shit," with that, said, Cindy drug me over to the couch.

Cindy jammed my face into Marsha's crotch. "Eat her Slut!" Cindy growled. I began by lapping at her cunt with my tongue, like a dog drinking from a water bowl. Sticking my tongue out, I licked up all the pussy juices from vulva. Then I pressed my tongue deeper into her labia. The thick gooie mixture coated my tongue. I swallowed as she began to pump more of the sticky mess into my mouth. I lapped and drank until I had cleaned her cunt. Then I moved down her slit and began licking the ebbing flow of quim as it oozed into her ass crack.

"Good slut. Lick her cunt like I've taught you." As Cindy talked to me, I could note the pleasure in her voice. Cindy was taking pleasure in showing of my performance to Marsha, like the owner of a well-trained dog.

Marsha was equally enjoying herself. Her head was thrown back on the couch, her long hair cascading around her shoulders. She had raised her ass off the couch, grinding her cunt into my face, providing better access for my tongue into her. She was uttering throaty moans and groans as I ate her cunt and licked her ass.

Once I had cleaned all the quim that I could find, I moved back to her snatch and found her clit. I began to suck it into my mouth and nibble on it with my teeth. Then taking the little nub in between my lips, I gently rolled it back and forth. As I sucked on it with my lips, I flicked the tip of my tongue against it.

I could feel her orgasm building. Marsha was thrusting her cunt into my face with an ever-increasing tempo. She had closed her legs around my ears. Her hands were on the back of my head, pulling my face deeper into her pussy.

Taking her clit between my teeth, I gently bit down on it. Then, using my tongue like a tiny cock, I plunged it as deep into her cunt as I could. Marsha came.... and came.

In my time, I had eaten a lot of pussy, but I had never had a girl cum as much as Marsha did. At the start of her orgasm, she had literally squirted her quim out of her cunt. The gush shot past my lips and deep into my throat.

Her cunt pumped and pumped quim into my mouth. I struggled to drink it all. Marsha had me clamped tightly between her legs, such than my nose was jammed against her twat. With my nose blocked and my throat filled with quim, I was having difficult time breathing.

I swallowed as fast as I could, but it wasn't fast enough. Marsha's cum filled my mouth and overflowed. It ran down my chin and across my chest. I tried to move back so that I could breath, but Marsha just grabbed my hair and pulled my face tighter into her cunt.

Even as I attempted to pull back and as Marsha pulled me tighter, Cindy began to whip my ass. "How dare you slut! You never stop eating cunt until your told! You fucking slut, you'll pay for that!" There was a snarl in Cindy's voice as she said that, a snarl of sexual desire, dominance, and sadistic cruelty.

Bastinado
Bastinado
109 Followers
12