Cindy's Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobluccha
bobluccha
196 Followers

"Keep going...I didn't tell you to stop..... Go on."

"Does it excite you daddy knowing I get up to all these things?....... Does it make you already hard cock even harder?" She purred as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

"What do you think..... Keep talking."

"Mmmmmm........ He told me to sit down on a chair that he'd placed in front of his desk...... damn, that's four fingers isn't it?........ So fucking tight..... More oil daddy.......... that's better..... He came round and stood in front of the desk and started to ask me why I'd been sent to him...... he kept looking at my legs and open blouse..... I could see he was excited..... He was sweating and if I wasn't mistaken... which I never am... his cock was bone hard....... Deeper daddy... that's it... fuck my bum with your fat fingers..... Your making my pussy really wet.... He then asked me why I was dressed like a whore...Mmmmmmmmm...... I told him because I liked the look... I then asked him if he liked it..... I made it obvious as I looked him in the eye and then straight down to his cock bulge that I knew he did...... shit daddy.. Your making me cum.... Oh fuck..fuck.. Fuck..."

"So how did his cock end up in your slutty mouth whore?" Her father asked as he slowly edged his fingers out of her opened rectum and smothered his throbbing cock with oil. He pushed in as Cindy responded.

"Oh my god... that's your cock isn't it daddy...... your cock is in my arse... I can't believe your actually fucking my bum daddy..... Ow... so fucking big..... Please be gentle daddy..."

"I will baby....F....F.... Finish telling me how his cock ended up in your mouth." her father panted as the exertion of pushing his enormous cock into Cindy's bum was beginning to tell.

"SHIT".... so fucking tight...... that was easy daddy.... As with almost all men.... When they're excited their cocks take over and its too late for them..... Push a little harder...... I want more of you in me...... he told me to come to him...but I didn't daddy... I stayed where I was... and kept looking.... He tried to get...Ooooh Fuckk!!!!..... Get deeper daddy...... he tried to get serious with me, but I stayed where I was..... I unclipped my bra at the front and looking straight at him I crooked my finger...... he moved like he was in a trance daddy.... He just walked towards me..... Never had anything this big in my arse before... Sooooooooo goooood.......Hmmmmmm..... I told him that if he expected anything from me then he was going to have to get his own cock out....... Fuck MEEEEEEEE DADDYYYYYYYY...... shit....."

"Daddies slut is so tight..... I'm going to enjoy you baby..... Tell me the rest."

"He got it out... really fast.... I don't think he expected a hot nineteen year old student willing to blow his sixty year old cock off........ I just leant forward daddy and sucked his old cock into my hot mouth....... As soon as I was able I took him into my throat and that was enough for him..... Damn... your so good daddy...... wish we'd done this before now...... I swallowed his old cum daddy... I always swallow..... I don't want to waste any."

"Oh fuck baby... I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum in your fucking butt...... fuck me ..... It feels so fucking tight...... I hope your pussy's this tight.."

"It will be for your giant cock...... cum for me daddy... cum for your sex hungry daughter."

"It's Cumming baby...oh fuck...yes... yes..... yes .....shit."

"Ohhh WOW... so much cum...... I love cum daddy...... here let me clean you."

Her fathers long limp cock slid out from her hole and she spun and fell to her knees. Taking his now semi-hard cock in her slender fingers she lovingly bathed it with her wet tongue. Her father watched amazed. No woman had ever taken his cock into their mouth as soon as he'd fucked their arses. And here was his secret fantasy daughter, on her knees, with his arse fucked cock in her mouth. It wasn't long before he was rock hard again.

"Not bad... your ready already...... are you gonna fuck me here daddy or shall we go to my room..... We can fuck all night in there." she said almost reverently as she toyed with his solid cock.

He didn't need asking twice. He pulled her upright and couldn't resist mashing his lips to hers. They were both soon in a battle of tongues. Hands ripped clothes, bodies meshed tightly together. Lust was all that mattered now and Cindy had a feeling that that's all that would ever matter for both of them from now on.

They made their way to the stairs and Cindy's last thought before her fuck fest night was, "I wonder if my baby brother takes after our daddy."

bobluccha
bobluccha
196 Followers