Cindy's Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of wife's ordeal.
1.5k words
4.23
74.7k
15
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doernow
doernow
34 Followers

{Yes, I know it has been a long time since I posted the second installment of "Cindy's Surprise." Things have been busy, and it took me awhile, honestly, to figure out where I was going with this. Maybe this will be worth the wait. I hope so, at least.}

With his statement to Cindy, he motioned to his crew, and they all began to move like a well oiled machine. Jan pulled me back to the farthest wall of the room, where I could view my wife, spread-eagle and vulnerable. She was shaking and quietly crying as the realization of what she had just said sunk in. She had just given this man carte blanche to do anything he wished to her.

Elle grabbed my cock, causing me to jump. She smiled and started stroking me.

"I can see you are still very much turned on." She whispered to me. "You are going to fucking love what comes next!"

"That makes one of you," Jan whispered in my other ear, "I don't know if you can say the same about Cindy here!"

The stranger and his crew began working on Cindy. They began smearing her cunt and ass with lubricant. The guy lubing her pussy took some time to play with her clit. He knew what he was doing, because to my surprise she began to squirm. He kept it up until he thought she was ready, then inserted another finger into her quim and began to massage her G-spot. I watched as my wife's body responded to his touch, all the while she was begging softly for him to stop.

"Cindy," said the stranger, "You already said we can do whatever we want, remember? There is no use asking us to stop now. In fact, if you don't stop, I will be forced to turn on the juice again!"

"No, no, please don't.....I won't ask again..." she pleaded, silently, while gasping for air each time the man probing her vaginal area hit a nerve.

"Good slut." He smiled as he spoke. I couldn't believe that my wife was not protesting this name, but she didn't even flinch.

"That's enough, stand her up." With this, the man withdrew his finger, and gave Cindy's spread pussy a slap with his open hand. She cried out, and I couldn't tell if it was because of the slap, or because he had stopped playing with her.

The next thing I saw was that the table was on a swivel, which allowed it to be tilted. They brought Cindy up to an upright position, where she remained, unmoving. Her breasts looked nice and full, and I saw I was not the only one who was noticing her great tits.

The stranger walked in front of Cindy and spoke to her....

"I am about to remove the alligator clips from your nipples. I assure you, this will hurt worse than when I first put them in. It seems that when the blood comes back to the depressed parts, it allows the nerves to spring back to life."

With those words, he quickly reached up and pulled both clips off at the same time. Cindy began to squirm and actually screamed from the sharp pain she felt. My cock began to twitch, and Jan grabbed it and squeezed hard, bringing tears to my eyes.

"We don't want you to waste that now, understand? No cumming until you are told."

The stranger quickly grabbed Cindy's left nipple, pulling it up and twisting it hard....this had the effect of taking the wind out of her.

"Cindy, there is no screaming, do you understand? Believe me, there are many things that I can and will do that will make you want to scream louder. Are you going to be good, now?"

Cindy snuffled in air and shook her head yes.

"Good" and with that, he pulled and twisted harder on her nipple. She did her very best to be quiet. "Very good, you are a quick learner. OK, it's time to tie these things up!"

They flipped the table forward, causing Cindy to utter a cry, which she stifled quickly. When she was almost parallel to the floor, they stopped. Her breasts now hung down, swaying, pulled toward the floor by gravity. I heard Elle utter a "yum" at the sight. Two of the gang stepped up, each grabbing a tit. They began to maul her breasts, sometimes smacking them with their open palms, then tugging and pulling, squeezing. I watched as they changed color with all of the attention.

"Ok, pump them now." They stopped the assault on Cindy's tits, and brought up what looked like two bell jars. These jars were fitted with tubes at the end, and a rubber ring at the opening. "Don't forget to oil up those tits....we want them all the way in!"

With this, the third guy stepped up with a bottle of baby oil....he oiled up Cindy's tits, and obviously enjoyed every minute of it. He kept up until Cindy was really squirming.

When he was finished, they placed the jars over her tits. I could tell they were cold because Cindy shivered as she felt them slide up and over her breasts. The stranger then flipped a switch, and a pump began pumping the air out of the jars.

" I really enjoy this part, Cindy. I am not sure I can say the same for you, but you are simply here to please."

Cindy's tits began to expand, and turn purplish in hue. She was gasping for breath, as if the pump was pulling air from her lungs, but she did not cry out. All the while, the two men were still holding the jars from the bottom. With a nod from the stranger, they released them. The suction was so great, they bells did not fall off, but the weight pulled Cindy's tits away from her chest further that I would have believed possible.

"Get the ties ready. Cindy, be prepared....no screaming, or we can just remove your breasts all together....wouldn't that be hard to explain to Jay?" He looked my way and laughed at his own joke. I watched as the two men picked up two zip ties, and began to wrap them around Cindy's hanging, purple tits. I felt my cock really swelling. I started forward, but Jan grabbed me to pull me back. I broke free, and stepped forward, holding my hand out. The stranger looked at me, then nodded. The man handed me a zip tie, and I placed it around my wife's tit. I threaded the ends together, and began to pull it tight. I was careful not to pinch her skin, but I made sure to tighten it. I watched the guy working on her other tit, and tried to match what he was doing. Cindy was whimpering and whining with the discomfort, but that only served to turn me on. When the guy across from me stopped, I looked up at the stranger. With my eyes on his, I grabbed the end of my zip tie and pulled it again, bringing a gasp and cry from Cindy. The stranger smiled at me, and nodded.

"Very good, very good indeed. Now, tilt this little bitch back and let's move on."

They moved the table back to where Cindy was perpendicular to the floor, and the stranger twisted a valve on the tubing to the bell jars. The air hissed in to the jar, releasing some of the pressure, but Cindy's tits were so engorged, they barely moved away from the sides of the glass. The guys reached up and started pulling the jars off of her tits, which caused some discomfort. I could now see why the stranger insisted that her tits be oiled thoroughly...there would have been no way for the jars to be removed otherwise. I was amazed at how large her tits were, with her distended nipples. The color was intoxicating. I reached up and grabbed Elle's tits, and began squeezing them hard. She moved closer to me and seemed to enjoy.

"Elle likes having this done to her tits." Jan whispered in my ear, "In fact, she likes it so much, just the thought makes her wet. I bet she is dripping now just thinking about it!" I reached down, and Elle spread her legs. She was, in fact, dripping wet. I rubbed my hand along her slit, saturating my hand with her juices, and brought it up to her tits, where I wiped it off. I held my fingers out and watched as she licked them, tasting herself. I was almost going into sensory overload!

The stranger cleared his throat. He apparently wanted our undivided attention, although I continued to squeeze Elle's tits. We all watched as the stranger picked up a thin stick and made swishing sounds as he cut the air with it. Cindy seemed to understand what was going on, too. She had tensed up and her knees began to shake.

To be cont'd....soon.

doernow
doernow
34 Followers