Cindy's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doernow
doernow
34 Followers

“No, please, you can’t,” I could barely whisper, but I pleaded with her.

“Then, you will promise to do whatever I tell you to do.”

“Ok, I promise.” With that, she told me to go home and wait. I sat in my bedroom, wondering what was going to happen, and how I had gotten into this mess.

I looked up when I heard the door open. Cindy was home from work, and I had to make sure she didn’t know what was up. I came down the steps, and heard voices. Jan had come over immediately upon Cindy’s arrival, and was sitting in our front door. I walked in, but she didn’t seem to notice.

“I just wanted to come over here and say thank you for loaning your husband to us! He has been such a sweet heart. He came over to fix the disposal today. Oh, Hello, Jay. I just came over to tell you that I got the part we needed for the disposal, so if you can come over now and finish what we started, that would be great. I don’t think it can wait, do you?”

I knew she was threatening me with exposure.

“No, now is fine. I will be right over.”

“Great. I really appreciate this Cindy. You are so lucky to have such a handsome and handy man. And you, Jay, should be glad to have such a lovely wife. I bet you would do anything to keep her, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course, I would. Anything at all.”

“Well, let’s go. I will return him to you soon, Cindy. Thanks so much.’ She leaned over, and gave my wife a hug. Then, we left.

When I entered the house, I heard Elle running the disposal. I knew that I wasn’t there to finish that job. Elle smiled at me, and winked as I passed the kitchen. Jan led down the hall to the sitting room, while Elle followed behind me. She kept bumping into me, and letting her hands touch me on the ass. “I have to tell you, Jay, that Elle and I enjoyed the show last night.” I must have looked rather confused, because they both laughed. Elle went over to the television, and turned it on. She put a tape into the vcr, and as it came to life, I recognized the scene. It was a view of our bedroom, from Jan and Elle’s upstairs window. Cindy was standing in her bra and panties, and I entered the room. It was last night, when we had our discussion about whether or not we should close the window.

“Strip.” Jan said. I thought she was talking just to me, and began to do so. Then, I noticed Elle doing the same. Jan removed her outfit, and had on black lingerie. She lifted her large breasts over the bra, and removed her panties. Elle began rubbing herself, as she watched the movie. I was getting turned on, and started getting hard.

“Just look at that,” Jan began, “Such a hot little cunt living right next door. Doesn’t she look nice naked, Elle?”

I just looked at her, confused.

“Yes, she is very sweet.” Elle confessed

“Look at that cock, it makes you hot for us to talk about your precious little Cindy like this, doesn’t it?” Jan asked

“Yes,” I stammered.

“Tell me you fantasies. I want to know what you think of when you are fucking her. Tell me the truth, and make it good, or else you know what happens.”

“Yes, I know. I think about a lot of things, I don’t know where to start.” I tried to avoid the topic. I was afraid that I would be exposed as a pervert.

“Fine, then let’s get dressed. We have a video debut to take you wife to!”

“No! Ok, here it goes. I don’t give a shit what you think about it, you asked for it. What I think about is seeing Cindy forced to have sex with a group of people. I love the image of her being tied down, helpless, nude, in front of a group of strangers.”

“Oh, you are a dirty old man, aren’t you?” Jan laughed at me, and grabbed my cock. “Look how aroused you are about it. Tell me more.” She began stroking me.

“I think about her being abducted, and stripped, and taken somewhere secluded, and tied spreadeagle. Then, they start torturing her tits, and pussy, doing whatever comes to mind. Sometimes I fantasize it is hard. Sometimes, just erotic. Always, pictures and videos are taken, and she is blackmailed into service.” Jan had such a grip on my dick, I was ready to explode. She squeezed hard, and I began to lose my erection.

“You can’t cum until you take care of our needs. Get into the bedroom and lie on the bed.”

I did as she said, and Jan knelt over my head. She squatted down, and told me to lick. As I did, Elle sucked on her nipples. Finally, Jan came hard, and drenched my mouth and face with cum. When she regained herself, she got off. Elle leaned down and began licking her juices from my face.

“If you haven’t figured it out yet, Jay, Elle is my little slave. She loves doing what I tell her, don’t you Elle?”

“Yes, Jan.” came Elle’s reply.

“And, I can do anything I want, can’t I, Elle?’

“Yes, Jan.”

“Elle, turn around, and sixty-nine with Jay. I want you both to cum, and finish this up. We can’t keep Cindy waiting.”

It took just a couple minutes for us to finish. As I was dressing, Jan came in.

“Jay, don’t come back over for 4 days. At the end of four days, I will call for you, and discuss our plans. Now, go.”

I went home, and hopped in the shower. I explained to Cindy that I needed to clean up from the job I had just done. As I was washing up, Cindy came in, and got into the shower with me. I was soaped up good, and she stood behind me, and reached around to grab my penis.

“So, how do you like your new boss?” She asked, teasingly. “Just because you worked for her again today, don’t expect payment tonight. Workers collect their pay once a week!” She was laughing, and I played along. I wondered what the future would hold.

doernow
doernow
34 Followers
12